• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9183 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Phase 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
sOvrn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States678 Posts
July 10 2010 08:43 GMT
#41
On July 10 2010 04:18 DalaiLameR wrote:
MUST SEE!

My first contribution to this thread!

Sick 53 minute actionpacked TvP featuring WhiteRa and myself on good old Lost Temple.

TvP WhiteRa vs DalaiLameR


That was pretty epic. GG!

+ Show Spoiler +
I thought you were a gonner at one point, and then I was surprised you didn't win!
My favorites: Terran - Maru // Protoss - SoS // Zerg - soO ~~~ fighting!
TalkSick
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria223 Posts
July 10 2010 09:02 GMT
#42
On July 10 2010 04:18 DalaiLameR wrote:
MUST SEE!

My first contribution to this thread!

Sick 53 minute actionpacked TvP featuring WhiteRa and myself on good old Lost Temple.

TvP WhiteRa vs DalaiLameR


THAT WAS INSANE, MAN!

Really, best game I've watched in a while. Such epicness!!! Better than WhiteRA vs TLO showmatch!

GJ GJ
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 09:38:14
July 10 2010 09:37 GMT
#43
On July 10 2010 04:18 DalaiLameR wrote:
MUST SEE!

My first contribution to this thread!

Sick 53 minute actionpacked TvP featuring WhiteRa and myself on good old Lost Temple.

TvP WhiteRa vs DalaiLameR


Nice game but...
+ Show Spoiler +
I think you could have won that, you could have taken the 11 o'clock expo which had more than enough minerals there, he had nothing but a few stalkers and DTs.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
July 10 2010 12:17 GMT
#44
On July 10 2010 04:18 DalaiLameR wrote:
MUST SEE!

My first contribution to this thread!

Sick 53 minute actionpacked TvP featuring WhiteRa and myself on good old Lost Temple.

TvP WhiteRa vs DalaiLameR


Yeah was amazing. I wish you would of made planetary fortresses for defense once your minerals were like 4k-8k surplus
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
July 10 2010 13:35 GMT
#45
Yea planetary fortresses purely for defense are pretty awesome... you see them so rarely, but damn they can make a difference!

Btw Merikh/G4MR good job on modding day9's stream :-)
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
July 10 2010 13:44 GMT
#46
on Whitera vs Dali

+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty intense game.. Im amazed at how solid White-ra was at defending all that harassing, he really showed some resilience and why he is the best foreigner in the world. I didnt think he was gonna win either, but he somehow pulled it off. Amazing, and I'd never want to face you as a terran =[ looked like a total pain in the ass.
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
lms
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2 Posts
July 10 2010 14:06 GMT
#47
A rather low level game, only reason I want to share is because I'm trying to figure out what happens at 2:50-3:05.

http://qwezaq.net/lms.SC2Replay

Four of my drones seems to decide that chasing the scouting SCV would be a good idea. As you can see in the replay, I only select them after they run off, but they seems to turn back by themselves.
Me0w
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden52 Posts
July 10 2010 14:51 GMT
#48
Hi,

Check out my ZvT, the Terran turtles and ends up winning. Anyone got some ideas on wtf to do?
http://www.mediafire.com/?jimyfzgilxg

I know a-moving my army in the end was a dumb move but I really thought with that huge advantage I would still beat him, but no...

Guess I should've gone for Blords. Just pisses me off that they are the only unit that can counter terran :/
Kaasflipje
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands198 Posts
July 10 2010 15:11 GMT
#49
Anyone else having trouble watching replays? I put them in the correct folder, and it worked for the first replay, but now they don't show up anymore.
kzn
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1218 Posts
July 10 2010 15:44 GMT
#50
Clearly DailaiLamer lost because of that 27 kill Archon.
Like a G6
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
July 10 2010 15:58 GMT
#51
anyone know where the heck replays are saving to or going to. I save some and they do not show up in my replay folder @_@
Sup
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
July 10 2010 15:59 GMT
#52
On July 11 2010 00:58 avilo wrote:
anyone know where the heck replays are saving to or going to. I save some and they do not show up in my replay folder @_@


Inside Account folder.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
July 10 2010 16:03 GMT
#53
On July 10 2010 22:35 Jenslyn87 wrote:
Yea planetary fortresses purely for defense are pretty awesome... you see them so rarely, but damn they can make a difference!

Btw Merikh/G4MR good job on modding day9's stream :-)


Thanks

Here's a replay

GAMR (Z) vs Nusma (Z)
http://www.g4mr.net/ZvZ-LostTemple2
+ Show Spoiler +

He tried to do an all in ling 10 pool. Luckily he didn't know I don't go ling/bane in ZvZ because I think it's scrub. My Simcity won me the game. I opened 10 pool into roach. Built spine crawler -> 6 lings -> Queen then roach warren. Defended with my queen/6 lings and my spine crawler. Right when I lost nearly all my units and my spine crawler my roaches popped to finish off the lings. (You could make 2 spine crawlers if you want) I think this opening is pretty strong and you can expand after the first attack. Make sure you build a evo chamber after you expand to defend any "muta rush". Then just move out after you have a few roaches. Even though I didn't get to that point.
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 16:24:29
July 10 2010 16:22 GMT
#54
ah, oops, just read OP. Are replays not parsing or something? I have a game vs garimto i'd post but every place I try to upload it it doesn't parse or says player names are missing, progamer replay hiding conspiracy?! lol

edit: guess new parsers aren't out or what not. Here is me vs garimto on steppes, close game I was indecisive late game

http://www.mediafire.com/?hnujhqujztj
Sup
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
July 10 2010 16:55 GMT
#55
On July 10 2010 23:06 lms wrote:
A rather low level game, only reason I want to share is because I'm trying to figure out what happens at 2:50-3:05.

http://qwezaq.net/lms.SC2Replay

Four of my drones seems to decide that chasing the scouting SCV would be a good idea. As you can see in the replay, I only select them after they run off, but they seems to turn back by themselves.



That happens when the scout crosses the path between the mineral patch and main. I guess they rather try to go around it and the pathing AI makes it weird. But yeh nothing special, have this happened a lot.
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
lms
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2 Posts
July 10 2010 17:13 GMT
#56
On July 11 2010 01:55 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 23:06 lms wrote:
A rather low level game, only reason I want to share is because I'm trying to figure out what happens at 2:50-3:05.

http://qwezaq.net/lms.SC2Replay

Four of my drones seems to decide that chasing the scouting SCV would be a good idea. As you can see in the replay, I only select them after they run off, but they seems to turn back by themselves.



That happens when the scout crosses the path between the mineral patch and main. I guess they rather try to go around it and the pathing AI makes it weird. But yeh nothing special, have this happened a lot.


Ah, thanks, that makes kind of sense. I've just never noticed it before. I would call it a bug, even though minor.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
July 10 2010 17:22 GMT
#57
http://www.mediafire.com/?jwdhnmihrw0

[image loading]Alou vs [image loading]BlackPaladin
Map: Lost Temple
Download
+ Show Spoiler [Description] +
PvP base race. DT's vs Gateway Mix


Was my first game of the day when I got randomly invited into a KOTH style thing. Was loads of fun.
Life is Good.
zealotz55
Profile Joined May 2010
United States229 Posts
July 10 2010 17:37 GMT
#58
I cant post any of my phase 2 replays and SC2RC (wich is my fav replay site)

anyone getting the same thing?
My life for Aiur!
TRAP[yoo]
Profile Joined December 2009
Hungary6026 Posts
July 10 2010 18:03 GMT
#59
how can you guys read this asian sites? addon for ff or something?
please help
FTD
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
July 10 2010 18:18 GMT
#60
On July 10 2010 04:18 DalaiLameR wrote:
MUST SEE!

My first contribution to this thread!

Sick 53 minute actionpacked TvP featuring WhiteRa and myself on good old Lost Temple.

TvP WhiteRa vs DalaiLameR


+ Show Spoiler +
Why did he leave? I don't get it
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.