• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6835 users

DeMusliM goes to Germany - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
KnowMe
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany228 Posts
July 04 2010 22:59 GMT
#81
i challenge you TLO whenever you are in berlin
http://www.facebook.com/KnowMeSc2 https://twitter.com/YouBetterKnowMe
taichou
Profile Joined February 2010
Lithuania108 Posts
July 04 2010 23:01 GMT
#82
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.


Its more like Germany based league, u only need to live in Germany , to play all kind of live games as well like IFNG
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
July 04 2010 23:17 GMT
#83
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

How is the correct awnser not the awnser you are looking for? I know you emphasise on THE GERMAN LEAGUE as if there was something strange that foreginers move to other countries to perform in their leagues. Check out any sport and you'll find that it's perfectly allowed to do so aslong as you have a work permit, but because both countries are the EU no work permit is needed.

German league is not the same thing as a league for german people only.
Vimsey
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2235 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 23:35:21
July 04 2010 23:34 GMT
#84
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

You dont understand you cant stop a UK citizen from moving to Germany, you cannot descriminate on nationality BY LAW between EU nations. Effectively we are all europeans now more or less just some of us stink more of beer and garlic. This law was the one used in the Bosman case I am sure you are aware of that if you follow football at all.
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
July 04 2010 23:39 GMT
#85
On July 05 2010 08:34 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

You dont understand you cant stop a UK citizen from moving to Germany, you cannot descriminate on nationality BY LAW between EU nations. Effectively we are all europeans now more or less just some of us stink more of beer and garlic. This law was the one used in the Bosman case I am sure you are aware of that if you follow football at all.

Well he isn't since he is from Norway, but still it's not a very hard concept to grasp.
bossy
Profile Joined December 2009
Italy18 Posts
July 05 2010 07:31 GMT
#86
yay demuslim <3 fave wcr3 player! now in sc2 and doing so well.
"Even using the word cheese pisses me off. It's a word created by people incapable dealing with strategic variance. And thus incapable of playing Broodwar." -Liquid`Nazgul
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
July 05 2010 07:57 GMT
#87
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.


How is this any different from foreigners going to Korea and trying to make it into OSL/MSL or become professional players? I think you believe the EPS is a German-only league when in fact the EPS just happens to be a league held in Germany, much like the OSL/MSL are leagues that are held in South Korea.

The NBA doesn't prevent players from outside of the USA from becoming professional players, Euro Leagues don't prevent non-European players from becoming professionals. ETCETERA.

There's nothing wrong with whats happening here as long as the legality of it is fine, work-permit/visa/etc. (if that's even necessary for progaming in Germany)
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
July 05 2010 09:50 GMT
#88
On July 05 2010 16:57 bokchoi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.
is fine, work-permit/visa/etc. (if that's even necessary for progaming in Germany)
Indeed you would need a work permit, anything that offers you any form of salary requires a work permit, however all countries that are part of the European Union have agreed on that anyone within the EU are treated as if EU was one happy family, meaning that no passport or work permits are needed to travel between or indeed work in other EU countries.
thorgrimstarcraft
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway33 Posts
July 05 2010 10:51 GMT
#89
On July 05 2010 08 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 08      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:34 Vimsey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

You dont understand you cant stop a UK citizen from moving to Germany, you cannot descriminate on nationality BY LAW between EU nations. Effectively we are all europeans now more or less just some of us stink more of beer and garlic. This law was the one used in the Bosman case I am sure you are aware of that if you follow football at all.


Its funny how you say I discriminate? You should be banned for this, following the rules.

I know its EU, I didnt say anything about why he could move to germany or anything like this.

I mean, why can he play in the german league, its wierd. Look at a german pro, he is looking forward to play in the german only league because there he can play against his nationality aswell as be top in german scene. Then suddenly people start moving to the country and starts playign in it. Its not fair.

arctics86
Profile Joined December 2008
Germany797 Posts
July 05 2010 11:03 GMT
#90
On July 05 2010 19:51 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 08 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 05 2010 08 end_of_the_skype_highlighting:34 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 05 2010 07 end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

You dont understand you cant stop a UK citizen from moving to Germany, you cannot descriminate on nationality BY LAW between EU nations. Effectively we are all europeans now more or less just some of us stink more of beer and garlic. This law was the one used in the Bosman case I am sure you are aware of that if you follow football at all.


Its funny how you say I discriminate? You should be banned for this, following the rules.

I know its EU, I didnt say anything about why he could move to germany or anything like this.

I mean, why can he play in the german league, its wierd. Look at a german pro, he is looking forward to play in the german only league because there he can play against his nationality aswell as be top in german scene. Then suddenly people start moving to the country and starts playign in it. Its not fair.



How is it not fair? It's just how the rules are, it's not a germany-only league. If it's unfair for the german "pro", how is it fair for countries who don't have big leagues?
Marou
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1371 Posts
July 05 2010 11:07 GMT
#91
On July 04 2010 02:40 Liquid`TLO wrote:
We need to make a drinking contest if we meet


This will be a regame of the Germany vs UK game in the world cup...and i bet germany wins again on this field
twitter@RickyMarou
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
July 05 2010 11:15 GMT
#92
On July 05 2010 19:51 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 08 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 08      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:34 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

You dont understand you cant stop a UK citizen from moving to Germany, you cannot descriminate on nationality BY LAW between EU nations. Effectively we are all europeans now more or less just some of us stink more of beer and garlic. This law was the one used in the Bosman case I am sure you are aware of that if you follow football at all.


Its funny how you say I discriminate? You should be banned for this, following the rules.

I know its EU, I didnt say anything about why he could move to germany or anything like this.

I mean, why can he play in the german league, its wierd. Look at a german pro, he is looking forward to play in the german only league because there he can play against his nationality aswell as be top in german scene. Then suddenly people start moving to the country and starts playign in it. Its not fair.


Again how is it weird when every single sport on the entire planet has this. It's not weird in the slightest. It's the most fair system there could possibly be, if the german pro is good enough he'll be able to play, if he isn't he won't it doesn't get fairer than that.
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
July 05 2010 11:40 GMT
#93
Thorgrim, I see what you're saying but the sc2 uk community is much lower than in Germany.
DeMusliM has a much greater chance at becoming successful in Germany so I don't see the problem.

Also, I doubt German players care too much about who they play against in EPS as long as they have a shot at gaining fame, money and having fun.
Slunk
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany768 Posts
July 05 2010 11:43 GMT
#94
On July 04 2010 02:40 Liquid`TLO wrote:
We need to make a drinking contest if we meet


Imma join this one. There must be something I am better at than Demuslim and TLO. :D
arctics86
Profile Joined December 2008
Germany797 Posts
July 05 2010 17:28 GMT
#95
So it's mTw
PredY
Profile Joined September 2009
Czech Republic1731 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-05 17:41:51
July 05 2010 17:41 GMT
#96
ay, kinda hoped SK would finally step up to the plate and formed a sc2 squad
gl anyway
http://www.twitch.tv/czelpredy
Tak3r
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom749 Posts
July 05 2010 18:39 GMT
#97
you need to wait some more for that to happen
Traveling around the world since 2014: www.chrisontour84.de
TArujo
Profile Joined September 2009
Portugal1687 Posts
July 05 2010 19:21 GMT
#98
is ben going to live in your house basement tak3r? :D

gl ben!
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
July 05 2010 19:36 GMT
#99
On July 05 2010 19:51 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 08 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 08      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:34 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

You dont understand you cant stop a UK citizen from moving to Germany, you cannot descriminate on nationality BY LAW between EU nations. Effectively we are all europeans now more or less just some of us stink more of beer and garlic. This law was the one used in the Bosman case I am sure you are aware of that if you follow football at all.


Its funny how you say I discriminate? You should be banned for this, following the rules.

I know its EU, I didnt say anything about why he could move to germany or anything like this.

I mean, why can he play in the german league, its wierd. Look at a german pro, he is looking forward to play in the german only league because there he can play against his nationality aswell as be top in german scene. Then suddenly people start moving to the country and starts playign in it. Its not fair.



Show me one professional sports league that doesn't have other nationalities playing in them. It isn't even slightly weird or unfair... How you have come to that conclusion is beyond me.
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 05 2010 19:46 GMT
#100
On July 05 2010 19:51 Thorgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 08 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 08      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:34 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:52 Thorgrim wrote:
On July 05 2010 07 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              05 2010 07      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:50 Vimsey wrote:
On July 05 2010 07:37 Thorgrim wrote:
Can any1 tell me how this is possible?

EPS is a german league am I right?

Can any1 just move to the country and play in it? Doesnt make much sence

Although I assume this "team" has some contacts..

Under EU employment rules we are allowed to live and work where we please in another EU country.


Thats not the answere I looked for

I refered to EPS, its a german league, how can some1 not german just randomly move to the country and play in the GERMAN LEAGUE.

You dont understand you cant stop a UK citizen from moving to Germany, you cannot descriminate on nationality BY LAW between EU nations. Effectively we are all europeans now more or less just some of us stink more of beer and garlic. This law was the one used in the Bosman case I am sure you are aware of that if you follow football at all.


Its funny how you say I discriminate? You should be banned for this, following the rules.

I know its EU, I didnt say anything about why he could move to germany or anything like this.

I mean, why can he play in the german league, its wierd. Look at a german pro, he is looking forward to play in the german only league because there he can play against his nationality aswell as be top in german scene. Then suddenly people start moving to the country and starts playign in it. Its not fair.



Again, numerous non-German WC3 players have played in the EPS (Zacard was Korean) when they moved there for an extended period of time. It doesn't matter if the players are German or not, as long as they're living in Germany they are allowed to compete.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 138
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 994
HiyA 140
Mong 52
Shine 41
Bale 29
sorry 26
NotJumperer 25
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 546
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 787
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft867
crisheroes185
Other Games
summit1g8929
olofmeister885
ceh9504
Happy357
PiGStarcraft320
Livibee149
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream528
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Rush1252
• Lourlo1185
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 57m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.