• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9796 users

[May] SC2 General Discussion

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 01 2010 15:14 GMT
#1
Note: I completely forgot to make an April edition of this.

Previous Editions
+ Show Spoiler +

April '10
March '10
February '10
January '10
December '09
November '09


Q: What is this thread?

A: General purpose, SC2 discussion thread.

Q: What should I be posting about?
A: Basically, anything you want to talk about but aren't sure if it warrants a topic of its own. Heard a rumour you want to share? A new video? A question you are sure is super common but can't find the answer to via searching? A brilliant new idea that you want to vet, to make sure it's really as brilliant as you think it is?

This is the place.


Note:
Posting standards will not be as high as if you were to make a new thread, but pointless spam will still not be tolerated. I have seen threads like these work out alright on other sites (for other games) so I figured, why not give it a shot? It's possible there's not really enough content for something like this to exist at this point in time, but no harm then, it will just die on its own.

Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Erucious
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway393 Posts
May 01 2010 15:31 GMT
#2
Anyone know an alternative program to VHS Scr Cap program that u use together with FME to stream? Mine is acting weird :x
I'm Norwegian/Dutch. Just the awesome parts of them though :D
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
May 01 2010 15:59 GMT
#3
Hey, I've lurked these forums a decent amount but I've finally joined now that I have a beta key and can actually play the game. I've watched TONS of games of SC2 on Husky and HDs youtube channels and I've watched a lot of live streams here. Anyway, I am searching for kind of a basic guide to playing zerg. Last night was my first time playing the beta and I'm starting to get the hang of it but I don't really know specific build orders and things like how to effectively hotkey queens/hatches.

I got placed into gold after my placement matches. Wow, so people are really bad. One game I was messing around with terran and just teched straight to BCs and won haha.
Vexx
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States462 Posts
May 01 2010 16:02 GMT
#4
On May 02 2010 00:59 Uhh Negative wrote:
Hey, I've lurked these forums a decent amount but I've finally joined now that I have a beta key and can actually play the game. I've watched TONS of games of SC2 on Husky and HDs youtube channels and I've watched a lot of live streams here. Anyway, I am searching for kind of a basic guide to playing zerg. Last night was my first time playing the beta and I'm starting to get the hang of it but I don't really know specific build orders and things like how to effectively hotkey queens/hatches.

I got placed into gold after my placement matches. Wow, so people are really bad. One game I was messing around with terran and just teched straight to BCs and won haha.


There's an active zerg build order thread in the strategy section and you can search for the hotkey thread.

The general consensus seems to be to hotkey all your hatcheries on one key and then hotkey each of your queens individually.

So if 4 is hatcheries, you can use 4 to build and rally your units while being away from your base and you can use 5 to center on your queen and larva the hatchery, 6 to center on your expo queen and larva that hatchery...
I am not nice.
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
May 01 2010 16:15 GMT
#5
Is there a way to disable those 'hotkeys tabs' in the lower part of the screen? I find myself switching hotkeys groups accidentally by clicking them a lot...
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
May 01 2010 16:20 GMT
#6
Tanks should be changed from 150/125/3 to 175/100/3. If you disagree, admit what race you main.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
wanderer
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States641 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-01 16:33:50
May 01 2010 16:21 GMT
#7
I am very much for a nerf of any kind on the Force Fields. The reasons are obvious.

[quote=Chill, on djwheat's Weapon of Choice show when I called in to ask about this stuff after the ZOTAC Cup where the Z was holed up in his base for a good 5 minutes, to watch his natural get raped by a few stalkers — to be fair, the Z won the match because of macro and the Nydus Worm that he made later on was like 5-minutes into the lock-in and required a lot of time to transition to it... something that I don't think should be necessary against such a Tier 1 tactic]

NONSENSE! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT THE MECHANIC EVEN EXISTS IN THIS WONDERFUL GAME!

[/quote]

I am actually very happy that the mechanic exists in the game — the Protoss have a lot of sneaky tactics compared to T and Z in my opinion and I am all for stuff like that — but I think that the things that are necessary in order to circumvent this Tier 1 tactic of Force Field "lock ins" (particularly at the ramps) take far too much time to overcome. Furthermore, I think that what is necessary to overcome these things requires you to reach too far beyond Tier 1 on your own side. I don't think that makes it fair.

I think that its completely fine for a higher Tier to have a lower Tier weakness, but when a lower Tier has a tactic that requires a higher Tier in order to overcome it... I think that it at the very least borders on imba.

Ideas that I've heard talked about and of which I approve:
- Making the area of the Force Field one hex larger so that it cannot sit on a ramp
- Making the area of the Force Field one hex smaller so that it takes 2 to completely lock a ramp
- Making the Force Fields last for a shorter amount of time, so that it takes more attention for a player to continuously lock someone inside an area.
- Making the Force Fields destructible
- Making the Force Fields require more energy, so that lock ins are more rare
- Making the Force Fields have a cooldown (this idea here is the one I support the least, but its a solution)
Fuck you, I have a degree in mathematics and I speak 12 languages. (I called the World Cup final in 2008 btw)
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
May 01 2010 16:24 GMT
#8
On May 02 2010 01:02 Vexx wrote:
There's an active zerg build order thread in the strategy section and you can search for the hotkey thread.

The general consensus seems to be to hotkey all your hatcheries on one key and then hotkey each of your queens individually.

So if 4 is hatcheries, you can use 4 to build and rally your units while being away from your base and you can use 5 to center on your queen and larva the hatchery, 6 to center on your expo queen and larva that hatchery...

Yeah I toyed around with hotkeying like that yesterday but I didn't know it was the general consensus for the best way. Thanks!
Sentient
Profile Joined April 2010
United States437 Posts
May 01 2010 16:24 GMT
#9
I would gladly take a Psi Storm radius buff for a damage nerf. I feel like its role overlaps too much with the Colossus right now. In SC1 you could do effective worker raiding with it, but the radius is so pitiful now that you only hit 3-4 SCVs and probably won't even kill them.
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
May 02 2010 22:08 GMT
#10
Would it be possible to make the computer execute a specific build order to practice against? Like maybe I could play a game and then save that to a file and I could play against myself to experiment against certain bo's?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
May 02 2010 22:34 GMT
#11
On May 03 2010 07:08 guitarizt wrote:
Would it be possible to make the computer execute a specific build order to practice against? Like maybe I could play a game and then save that to a file and I could play against myself to experiment against certain bo's?


If you are handy with the map editor this wouldn't be to hard to construct, plus you would have the added benefit of everything being executed perfectly and exact.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
dthree
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia150 Posts
May 02 2010 22:41 GMT
#12
My current ZvT strategy is where my goal is to fast expand and use speedlings early to stop hellions then transition into muta/infestor with lings. My problem is whether to get muta or infestors first. I generally try and scout to see if he is going heavy mech or heavy infantry and decide from there but now im thinking its probably best to go straight muta in-case they go starport and to abuse the poor mobility of most terran unit compositions?
Erucious
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway393 Posts
May 02 2010 22:52 GMT
#13
On May 02 2010 01:24 Uhh Negative wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2010 01:02 Vexx wrote:
There's an active zerg build order thread in the strategy section and you can search for the hotkey thread.

The general consensus seems to be to hotkey all your hatcheries on one key and then hotkey each of your queens individually.

So if 4 is hatcheries, you can use 4 to build and rally your units while being away from your base and you can use 5 to center on your queen and larva the hatchery, 6 to center on your expo queen and larva that hatchery...

Yeah I toyed around with hotkeying like that yesterday but I didn't know it was the general consensus for the best way. Thanks!


I've been trying something else:

Hatcheries on 6, queens on 5. Bind main at Ctrl+F5, nat at ctrl+F6, etc etc.

What u do to inject is:
5, F5, V, F6, V, F7, V

What do u think about this?
I'm Norwegian/Dutch. Just the awesome parts of them though :D
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
May 02 2010 22:56 GMT
#14
On May 02 2010 01:20 Crisium wrote:
Tanks should be changed from 150/125/3 to 175/100/3. If you disagree, admit what race you main.

i agree on gas atleast..idk why youd raise the cost mineral wise though.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
BabaBlackSheep
Profile Joined April 2010
United States29 Posts
May 02 2010 23:00 GMT
#15
I'm relatively new to the beta, so this is mostly conjecture on my behalf so I'd like someone to set me straight if I'm off the ball.

Terran tier 1: Marine = anti air
Protoss tier 1 (or 1.5? Do decimal tiers count?): Stalker/sentry = anti air
Zerg tier 1: Roaches = ...whoops?
What does this field mean?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
May 02 2010 23:09 GMT
#16
On May 03 2010 08:00 BabaBlackSheep wrote:
I'm relatively new to the beta, so this is mostly conjecture on my behalf so I'd like someone to set me straight if I'm off the ball.

Terran tier 1: Marine = anti air
Protoss tier 1 (or 1.5? Do decimal tiers count?): Stalker/sentry = anti air
Zerg tier 1: Roaches = ...whoops?

Zerg gets hydras which by themselves are pretty strong, and most of the time you go lair tech with your first 100 gas anyway so you'll have hydras out in plenty of time to stop them(unless going for a mass baneling/roach allin or something)
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-02 23:15:47
May 02 2010 23:15 GMT
#17
What's peoples opinions on the Nydus Worm? I can't get enough of it, when you get your natural and double up the gas and start saturating the minerals you'll have plenty of money to spend on one measly building that gives such a tactical advantage. Think about it from the enemies point of view, in two big scenarios. You do you first big push, and while you're doing that an overlord on the side of his base allows a Nydus worm up, and 16 speedlings burst out of it and start ravaging his main. Then, what does he think? He knows you got a worm, and you can potentially put one ANYWHERE on the map. Heck, you can use a speed overlord, fly into the main, start a nydus and even if your Ovie dies the Nydus will finish unless it's killed as normal. And that will a significant psycological advantage, as well as one of two scenarios again:

1) He overloads on static defense and turtles up, allowing you to expand and out macro him

2) He gets no defense, and you continue to harass him into submission
Tone_
Profile Joined May 2009
United Kingdom554 Posts
May 02 2010 23:21 GMT
#18
On May 03 2010 08:15 Fruscainte wrote:
What's peoples opinions on the Nydus Worm? I can't get enough of it, when you get your natural and double up the gas and start saturating the minerals you'll have plenty of money to spend on one measly building that gives such a tactical advantage. Think about it from the enemies point of view, in two big scenarios. You do you first big push, and while you're doing that an overlord on the side of his base allows a Nydus worm up, and 16 speedlings burst out of it and start ravaging his main. Then, what does he think? He knows you got a worm, and you can potentially put one ANYWHERE on the map. Heck, you can use a speed overlord, fly into the main, start a nydus and even if your Ovie dies the Nydus will finish unless it's killed as normal. And that will a significant psycological advantage, as well as one of two scenarios again:

1) He overloads on static defense and turtles up, allowing you to expand and out macro him

2) He gets no defense, and you continue to harass him into submission


My ideas for the nydus worm (initially from how I thought it worked) would be for it to only be placeable on creep. This would mean that you wouldn't need to just get overlord sight, but you'd need to dart in there and shit some creep. Not saying nydus's really need a nerf, but thought that would be a fun way to use the overlord shitting mechanic more. It would fit nicely with the cheap overlord speed and ofc lair for creep shitting and nydus tech all works together well.
Hasta La Victoria Siempre | 톤
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
May 02 2010 23:21 GMT
#19
On May 03 2010 07:34 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 07:08 guitarizt wrote:
Would it be possible to make the computer execute a specific build order to practice against? Like maybe I could play a game and then save that to a file and I could play against myself to experiment against certain bo's?


If you are handy with the map editor this wouldn't be to hard to construct, plus you would have the added benefit of everything being executed perfectly and exact.

I am not familiar with the new map editor, only SC1's, but it it would be extremely helpful if a build order could be programmed in an easy fashion like a decision graph rather than via a bunch of triggers. The decision graph in this case would be for the early game phase of course with leave nodes like 'continue with computer AI pattern X'. Perhaps specific triggers could be implemented with the help of such decision graphs too if you want more control over counter choices. Such as a trigger that is programmed to activate if an expand is detected before the four minute mark, a decision graph becomes active. The decision graph will start at a test node counting offense points. If 10 supply of offensive units or more is detected at this point, follow up with building 4 supply defensive units and go expand. If less than 10 supply of offensive units are scouted, initialize 'computer AI pattern bunker rush' or such. Just as an example here. Implementing build orders in a simplified way such as this would be awesome imo.
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
BabaBlackSheep
Profile Joined April 2010
United States29 Posts
May 02 2010 23:54 GMT
#20
On May 03 2010 08:09 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 08:00 BabaBlackSheep wrote:
I'm relatively new to the beta, so this is mostly conjecture on my behalf so I'd like someone to set me straight if I'm off the ball.

Terran tier 1: Marine = anti air
Protoss tier 1 (or 1.5? Do decimal tiers count?): Stalker/sentry = anti air
Zerg tier 1: Roaches = ...whoops?

Zerg gets hydras which by themselves are pretty strong, and most of the time you go lair tech with your first 100 gas anyway so you'll have hydras out in plenty of time to stop them(unless going for a mass baneling/roach allin or something)

No problem with that, I suppose. I just feel like in sc2 units are designed with a specific purpose whereas in sc1 they're designed with general purposes. Allow me to demonstrate with sc1:

zling=marine=zealot -> basic ground troops. Zling = 2 for 50 to give zerg that swarm feel. Zealot = 100 but also is the sturdiest of the lot. Marine = 50 and is basically a guy with a gun, nothing particularly fancy for a starting unit..

Hydralisk=Dragoon=Firebat -> supplements basic ground troops, and Z and P now get anti air/range as well. Terran gets a unit that can more effectively repel ground units...with fire!

Then you get to mechanize with those cool "advanced" units from advanced structures, or in Zerg's case just go air. The game opens up as players are now generally offered "skills" to use, like cloak, parasite, sci-storm. It's up to the player's discretion as to what they will pair those skills with. When Brood War finally came out it added units with intended purposes to supplement each race: Lurker = Zerg answer to ground armies (because the other races had cool bros like tanks and reavers). Medic = heal and blind, because other races had regenerative abilities for all of their units, not just mech. Corsair = Protoss' answer for an air unit that doesn't require an incredible investment, because Terran had decently cheap wraiths, and Mutas at 100/100 were also cheap relatively. I suppose the Devourer was thrown in to be fair and give Zerg an extra air unit like the other races.

Now in SC2 you have your basic ground units. Then with Terran you get an ad hoc unit to harass, and a buff bro. With Zerg you get mini-bombs and (surprise) buff bros because mini-bombs and Zerglings are relatively temporal. Then with Protoss you get early spells, shields from buff bros (who are incidentally ranged). Only the Stalker feels like it fits a more general role by the time you get it.

So if you're able to get past my colloquialisms, you see that I'm getting too large of a sense of predetermination for units in Starcraft 2. It's hardly to say that units with predetermined objectives cannot also fulfill other rolls, and expanded rolls are great because they add dynamics to make Starcraft something beyond RTS Rock Paper Scissors, which Starcraft 2 is not. But I can't shake the feeling that the development of SC2 had to evolve from predetermined Rock Paper Scissors whereas Starcraft 1 was built from the ground up.

Maybe that was its fate as a sequel. It's not like SC2 devs could have said "Okay, let's make the warrior a Zerg can produce first a mash-up of a Zergling and a Hydralisk, then call it a Roach." From the mere fact that Blizzard have something upon which to base their work means that a role has been identified for some of their units. Or maybe I should just shut up and accept SC2, because it's already a better RTS than most others.
What does this field mean?
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings116
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10576
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1144
NeuroSwarm198
febbydoto17
League of Legends
Doublelift5452
JimRising 712
Counter-Strike
taco 248
minikerr47
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King262
hungrybox119
Other Games
summit1g9411
Maynarde241
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 209
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo726
• Rush264
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 5m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.