• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8763 users

Beta key giveaway

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
kyama
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States118 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 00:26:58
April 22 2010 05:29 GMT
#1
Ok, i got two beta keys from gamestop and i'm already in beta. I didn't want to be selfish and just put them away while there is so many who want a beta key. Now, I heard some ppl are having problems logging in and I have not tried them so i'm not 100% sure they will work but i'm pretty sure they will. After the two winners get their key all I ask for you to reply here afterwards and let me know they worked with no problems.

Please tell me why you should get a key and if i feel that you deserve it I will pm you with key and please don't beg.

I seen some ppl giving them away like this, so if this is against the rules please forgive.

Remember, i'm in US so I don't know how it will work for EU. But I think you just need to download US server.

Ok, I selected my winners and they got their keys, they are...

Nick_54
Markonio

Sorry for who didn't get it, I only had two.






Contest is over
Let them hate, So as long as they fear...
uiCk
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada1925 Posts
April 22 2010 05:30 GMT
#2
been with TL since 2002 and im too slow to compete in any other contests. :D
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
April 22 2010 05:31 GMT
#3
Good for you kyama.

A lot of the contests for beta keys are fucking dumb.
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
April 22 2010 05:31 GMT
#4
I deserve a key because I have mental retardation and will be a virgin for the rest of my life.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Shagballs
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden28 Posts
April 22 2010 05:32 GMT
#5
I broke up with my girlfriend tuesday and I'm drowning my sorrows drinking jack and coke and watching SC2 streams. This would be pretty bitchin'.
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 22 2010 05:33 GMT
#6
I've played SC since I was in 2nd-3rd grade (in 12th now) don't even think BW was out then. Was always playing on B.net and found TL about a year ago.
DrSmoke
Profile Joined April 2010
United States175 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 05:35:10
April 22 2010 05:33 GMT
#7
If the keys are "us keys" then I think they just need to be used with the "us client" which most of us know, is easy to get with a little googling. I have a bro in the US that used an eu key and client.

Actually the only difference between the eu and us client is one folder. I think I saw a post on here about how to switch it from one to the other, without having to DL a whole other 1+ gb file.
TheBrassMan
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States48 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 05:36:47
April 22 2010 05:33 GMT
#8
I feel i deserve a key becuase im already in beta but ive been trying to get another one so my good friend can play with me. Ive been doing all the contests just to get one for him but i have been unlucky hehe.
EnDorphin
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 05:37:07
April 22 2010 05:33 GMT
#9
I need it cuz i want to play SC2 with my friends. and all my friends have it while i dont. i will appreciate it if you consider my situation and help me. Ive been trying to get one since they first gave it out. im being honest.thank you
Pablols
Profile Joined August 2009
Chile519 Posts
April 22 2010 05:35 GMT
#10
I already got a beta key from gamestop today but my friend is grounded because me and a few friends got drunk at his house and acted stupid. What can I say I wanna give him a beta key since he has no money. There is a limited amount and I don't want him to miss out
LiO
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Macedonia20 Posts
April 22 2010 05:35 GMT
#11
My wife and me expecting baby in 1 month and this little time before birth is all i have to play some games.. So please, can i have the key?
Macedonia Timeless
ryuu_
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1266 Posts
April 22 2010 05:36 GMT
#12
I don't think I deserve your key. plain and simple, its too good for a noob like me. Someone else more deserving needs it probably. Its a great thing you're doing though. ^^
♣ Jaedong. Stork. Bisu. Calm. NaDa. SC2: Sen, MKP, DRG, MMA, Grubby, NonY, Ret, Jinro, TLO, Sheth, HayprO, Zenio,Taeja,Snute, Sea, Rain, MC,Squirtle,Stephano,Parting ,Life, and HEROOOOO <3
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 22 2010 05:36 GMT
#13
I have been a long time lurker and Starcraft is my life; well most of it that is. The StarCraft community is some of the most mature and intelligent gamers out there, and StarCraft is what I feel is a place I truly belong to. Now with SC2 close to release, I would love to play an amazing RTS and play with my old friends an outstanding game. I feel like I deserve this key because I have a huge love for this game, and because I'm so attached to the people that play it.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
LunarC
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1186 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 05:56:28
April 22 2010 05:36 GMT
#14
I'm not particularly interested in SC2 Beta myself, but my little bro's 12th birthday is coming up, and I think a beta key for him would be a great present.

edit: Seriously though, my friends that I frequently game with much prefer to play Brood War despite having beta keys, and I'm one of those few that think SCBW is much more fun to play. However, I think beta would be more fun for my bro to get into, especially as it will inevitably become the "game of his generation" in the future.
REEBUH!!!
pdtr
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia3 Posts
April 22 2010 05:37 GMT
#15
I have never played SC Brood war before, however i am a big RTS fan. playing RA2/3 W3, the total war series profusly. I opted into the beta on my battlenet account too see what all the hype was about. Few weeks ago i stumbled across husky / HDstarcrafts youtube channel, been watching every match they upload since then and have been trying to buy a SC2 key in WoW :>. I live in australia so there are no beta keys for pre-ordering so i have been looking everywhere to try and get a key, and because i do live in Australia most of the contests on this site are at 2am-10am so im usually missing most of them.
Viz_Ru
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada13 Posts
April 22 2010 05:37 GMT
#16
I'm a comp. sci. student and I would like to take a look at the Galaxy Editor (I don't think it's out in the beta yet, but I'm pretty sure it will be) to develop interesting games.

Also, StarCraft was my first game ever as a child. I'm a poor starving student and can't pre order the game and would really like a chance to play it.
Putto
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia21 Posts
April 22 2010 05:37 GMT
#17
No pre-order keys for Australians ~.^

I'm not really deserving of it though, I haven't played SC in like a year ;D
xD
Kjiiter
Profile Joined April 2010
18 Posts
April 22 2010 05:38 GMT
#18
Becouse i'd really like to play beta with my brother and beat him. I'm geting anxious while watching HD Starcraft and following tournament matches and i can't even participate . Plus im to slow to acually win a scavenger hunt ^^
Blood is important
Hyperion2010
Profile Joined April 2010
United States122 Posts
April 22 2010 05:38 GMT
#19
I would greatly appreciate access to the beta so that I could start mapping. I really enjoyed SC1 mapping and I'd love to get a jump on giving back to the community by producing competitive maps for SC2.
My waifu for aiur!
Paperline
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada78 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 05:39:08
April 22 2010 05:38 GMT
#20
I'm trying to achieve my life long goal of beating my friend who used to annihilate six year old me in Starcraft1
HEY GUYS! ROB DOESNT GET IT!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 562
SteadfastSC 232
ProTech123
Rex 80
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43758
Calm 3551
Jaedong 1925
Shuttle 1795
Horang2 732
Soma 693
Mini 639
EffOrt 544
Soulkey 303
Rush 293
[ Show more ]
Larva 288
Stork 285
BeSt 247
ZerO 233
Snow 209
firebathero 126
Mong 113
Zeus 83
hero 80
910 72
Mind 66
Free 50
Hyun 45
Yoon 42
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 34
Shine 33
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
JYJ 25
PianO 25
Bale 19
Sexy 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Rock 12
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1153
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3438
Fnx 621
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi918
hiko689
B2W.Neo555
dupreeh360
ceh9333
crisheroes324
TKL 237
Khaldor234
Livibee199
Hui .153
Trikslyr88
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 798
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• mYiSmile118
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Nemesis2462
• Jankos1612
• TFBlade566
Other Games
• Shiphtur697
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
40m
The PondCast
18h 40m
INu's Battles
19h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.