• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

Pre-Order SC2, Get a Beta Key! - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
iiymij
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1 Post
April 22 2010 08:20 GMT
#401
On April 22 2010 00:44 flextra wrote:
I ordered 2 CE's online with 25% off. $163 with tax. Free 5-10 day shipping.
I'm going to the store after work and preordering 2 more CEs. Hopefully can get 2 beta keys from the store too!



Im trying to do this too but it isnt working when I add the 2 ce's. Is there something special I have to do to get %25 off for getting 2 CE's?
Was there ever any doubt?
StriverzG
Profile Joined March 2010
United States115 Posts
April 22 2010 09:09 GMT
#402
I pre-ordered CE and Regular copy yesterday and got my 2 beta keys today. The 25% off promo code worked for me.
Sun Tzu once said..
question
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Czech Republic509 Posts
April 22 2010 09:24 GMT
#403
Ordered i cant wait ^_^
GGverySooN
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
April 22 2010 09:27 GMT
#404
Just got mine!
roob
Profile Joined April 2010
Guam7 Posts
April 22 2010 09:29 GMT
#405
Thanks OP! Just picked mine up today.
blekkster
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania6 Posts
April 22 2010 10:45 GMT
#406
If anyone's looking to get rid of an extra key, let me know.
SkylineSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States564 Posts
April 22 2010 10:47 GMT
#407
just got my key, man the update takes forever cuz I downloaded a torrent version of the installer but is it suppose to make multiple patch updates??
Chanted
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway1001 Posts
April 22 2010 10:50 GMT
#408
Hoping to get my key soon, ordered from Gamestop 2 hours ago or so, so hopefully it will be there somewhere in the next 17 hours, friday is my day off, so thats gonna rock if I get it by then!
FALAPARK
Profile Joined January 2010
United States224 Posts
April 22 2010 13:55 GMT
#409
I pre-ordered starcraft 2 yesterday, it hasnt been 24 hours yet but wouldnt have they sent me the key already? they sent me the pro-order confirmation a minute before the order was placed...... but no key YEt, i hope i get it soon or Not?. any suggestions??
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
April 22 2010 14:05 GMT
#410
Just wait, you will get your key. I ordered 8am yesterday key came at 9pm. I guessing they have had a lot more orders now so it will be a little slower.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
FALAPARK
Profile Joined January 2010
United States224 Posts
April 22 2010 14:07 GMT
#411
i ordered yesterday around 9pm, and right now is 10:06 am . it's been slightly more than 12 hours....... does it take that long ? o.o
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
April 22 2010 14:44 GMT
#412
http://www.ebgames.com.au/search?title=starcraft 2

Now available for Aussies, in case you guys didn't know!
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
xCenasfu
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland143 Posts
April 22 2010 15:15 GMT
#413
I got my friend to share the shipping charges and ordered the damn thing. FROM ZI AMERIKA. Its fun to be rich enough to be this much of a Blizzard fanboy. Now I'm just waiting for the inevitable screwjob from Gamestop..

I'm gonna retch if I win a key now from the few competitions I'm participating in right now.

I'll let you know when or if I get a key out of this. -_-
RawrAnOcean
Profile Joined February 2006
United States359 Posts
April 22 2010 15:25 GMT
#414
There's so many topics on the Gamestop one I'm going to confirm my purchase here also.

Yesterday bought 2 copies of Starcraft CE, got the 25% off. 20 hours later got 2 keys and everything works.
Wild Karrde
Profile Joined April 2010
United States12 Posts
April 22 2010 15:56 GMT
#415
Pre-ordered yesterday at 10:30est. Still waiting on my email.
g3d
Profile Joined April 2010
United States19 Posts
April 22 2010 16:09 GMT
#416
I'd really like to order one. But come on, 60 USD just for shipping?

Is anybody aware of any other such options for Europe?
Steelflight-Rx
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1389 Posts
April 22 2010 16:25 GMT
#417
I ordered mine for in store pick up.. but I ordered it online. The website made it seem that I would receive my key via email, but I haven't yet (been over 36 hours). Do I need to bring my receipt to the store to get my beta key? That would be pretty lame, I'm at school right now and I signed up to pick up the game at my home town (5 hours away lol)
yubee wrote: you know? it's a great night you should all smile no matter what harddships, because grass grows and the sky is blue and it's a good life.
xCenasfu
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland143 Posts
April 22 2010 16:33 GMT
#418
On April 23 2010 01:09 g3d wrote:
I'd really like to order one. But come on, 60 USD just for shipping?

Is anybody aware of any other such options for Europe?


Hmm.. it was 25$ to Finland. It was bearable cos I got a friend to share it with me, but 60 sounds quite much.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
April 22 2010 16:41 GMT
#419
For the Europeans buying the US copy for the beta, why not simply have it shipped to someone @ TL? Since you aren't going to play the US client on release, you don't really care about getting the game right? Just the key? If the key is just emailed to you or something, and all you care about is the key, just ship it to the USA so its cheaper! :D

It'd be cool if USA and Euro members of TL could coordinate to get something like this working. Once I pre-order mine, I'm just giving away my key.
aznhockeyboy16
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States558 Posts
April 22 2010 16:54 GMT
#420
guh... over 30 hours since pre-ordering... no key... so sad...
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2783
Rain 1799
FanTaSy 503
GuemChi 304
sSak 86
Mong 75
Bale 38
Hm[arnc] 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister320
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 40m
INu's Battles
3h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 40m
OSC
14h 55m
Replay Cast
15h 40m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.