• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10870 users

Beta Key Self-Nominators - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 97 98 99 Next
kyzers0ze
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Singapore1073 Posts
April 17 2010 06:16 GMT
#61
lol murder?
8==========))
keV.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3214 Posts
April 17 2010 06:16 GMT
#62
God this is so good.
"brevity is the soul of wit" - William Shakesman
blackbean
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada43 Posts
April 17 2010 06:16 GMT
#63
On April 17 2010 15:09 Hot_Bid wrote:
2 people out in the first 15 minutes

at this rate we'll definitely make it


the thing is, the more people opt out the less likely it is for the people still on the list to opt out as they are closer to getting it XD
albis
Profile Joined January 2010
United States652 Posts
April 17 2010 06:16 GMT
#64
this would make a great 8 player FFA matchup. start the game saying u have 7 keys to give out. after the 7v1 elimination, say theres 6 keys..so on and so forth.
every punch is thrown with bad intentions with the speed of a devil
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
April 17 2010 06:18 GMT
#65
Lol get ready to give out no beta keys
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 17 2010 06:18 GMT
#66
On April 17 2010 15:18 Scaramanga wrote:
Lol get ready to give out no beta keys

I have faith in TeamLiquid users!!!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 17 2010 06:19 GMT
#67
On April 17 2010 15:18 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 15:18 Scaramanga wrote:
Lol get ready to give out no beta keys

I have faith in TeamLiquid users!!!

You are my hero, and from here on out until I run out of room you will be in my signature.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
mcneebs
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada391 Posts
April 17 2010 06:20 GMT
#68
shit yea! take me off the list :D
You do it to yourself. Just you. You and no one else.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
April 17 2010 06:20 GMT
#69
I don't want to get a key.
FoieGras
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada270 Posts
April 17 2010 06:21 GMT
#70
I love the fact that you didn't include how many people is "too many." Makes it all the more evil =D
This contest is so brilliant. <3
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
April 17 2010 06:22 GMT
#71
i nominate myself and my name isnt on the list T_T
kyzers0ze
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Singapore1073 Posts
April 17 2010 06:22 GMT
#72
On April 17 2010 15:16 blackbean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 15:09 Hot_Bid wrote:
2 people out in the first 15 minutes

at this rate we'll definitely make it


the thing is, the more people opt out the less likely it is for the people still on the list to opt out as they are closer to getting it XD

[image loading]

like this?
8==========))
LaughingTulkas
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1107 Posts
April 17 2010 06:24 GMT
#73
This is awesome! I almost wish I had self-nominated so I could say "I don't really have the time to play right now anyone" because then I could feel better than all the other jerks who want the key so much. Oh well, maybe I can salvage a small self-esteem boost from thinking about doing it.

+ Show Spoiler +
yes, I'm kidding around
"I love noobies, they're so happy." -Chill
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
April 17 2010 06:25 GMT
#74
Why so Saw-rious?
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 17 2010 06:25 GMT
#75
wow this is genius great idea, i will definitely be tracking this for the next few days hahaha
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 17 2010 06:26 GMT
#76
On April 17 2010 15:22 justiceknight wrote:
i nominate myself and my name isnt on the list T_T


Hotbid rigged the list!
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-17 06:30:08
April 17 2010 06:27 GMT
#77
Oh god I love you

edit:
LOL AT BELOW

LOOOOOL
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
April 17 2010 06:28 GMT
#78
Great idea for the site. I'll reiterate my case:

I am a young adult, and have been playing starcraft on and off since the year 1999-2000, I remember getting it for christmas that year. I've been playing several competitive games on and off at the highest level, such as Counterstrike and a few MMORPGs and a few RTS's. I was recently engaged, and my fiancee told me she'd like to play SC2 with me after seeing the passion I have for the game (She is a gamer also, in fact she is an artist who designs and draws the artwork in video games). I have been constantly watching streams and reading threads, in fact I am a moderator on LZGamers livestream channel. I have touched SC2 but 2-3 games while at my cousin's house but that was while I was on spring break visiting him. I would love nothing more than to be a part of this beta, and I assure you I would put the key to good use.

So please, maybe you guys can consider the newly engaged into joining into the beta, I would very much appreciate it, although I'm sure we all have good reasons to stick in this competition, I would do whatever it takes to help out our community.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
thezergk
Profile Joined October 2009
United States492 Posts
April 17 2010 06:29 GMT
#79
I'll be refreshing this page constantly throughout my weekend . . .
Nada vs. TLO Results: "Nada 1 TLO 1 Bnet 2 KESPA 1"
mucker
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1120 Posts
April 17 2010 06:31 GMT
#80
so funny, love it!
It's supposed to be automatic but actually you have to press this button.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 97 98 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 181
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 523
hero 471
BeSt 267
Mind 32
Bale 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1128
League of Legends
JimRising 634
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g9485
Livibee45
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Rush1245
• Stunt455
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 36m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.