• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6046 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 85

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 173 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 06 2014 19:26 GMT
#1681
On June 07 2014 02:00 GoTuNk! wrote:
lol I can't sot press the bar


You should work on that Did a few sets with 30kg yesterday, wanna work my way up to 70kg for reps (lol i can barely do that for 5 normal presses)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
June 06 2014 20:55 GMT
#1682
Watch at 20:00. Klokov coachinggg. He showed us 4 assistance exercises for the CJ, kept the weight low but man they were hard. He got us doing tempo squats (minimum 10 secs down, 5 secs pause at the bottom) then a slow FS, it was so fun, he got right in front of my face and as I was starting to drop he kept yelling "Slower! Fight! Fight!" and when Klokov tells you to fight, you better fucking fight haha.



Odd week for me, got sick and traveled. Training wasn't consistent. Today did:

Snatch 135/3 150/2 170/2 185/1 200/1 205/x 210/1 220/x 185/1x3
CJ 185/2 205/2 215/1 230/1 240/1 250/x
Clean + fs +jerk 225 225 230 235
Tempo squat 185 205 230
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-06 21:07:01
June 06 2014 21:03 GMT
#1683
Sick man, sounds like an awesome experience :D

Must be nice to get compliments!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 06 2014 21:51 GMT
#1684
fuck you got coached by the manbear himself KLOKOV.

Wish I could be more like him today, felt super weak, almost passed out, I think it's the diet, and a huge drop in blood sugar.

Gotta start next week with a fucking 180kg squat, fuck life. I'm coming for it.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
June 07 2014 04:01 GMT
#1685
I will also have the privilge of touching klokov soon (August t.t)

Got my vids:

S220/B160/DL260 and 273F

+ Show Spoiler +







ragnasaur
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States804 Posts
June 08 2014 20:18 GMT
#1686
Holy shit mordek nice PR DL!
you too GoTuNk!
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) George Forman doesnt have any fingerprints
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
June 08 2014 20:29 GMT
#1687
Almost done with school. I'll have so much time to lift over the summer. I've literally had no time with school. Such a crazy month. 11+ hour days, constant work and studying, gratuitous amounts of standardized testing. I've gotten so fat T_T
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
June 09 2014 11:28 GMT
#1688
God damnit. Broke my leg in four places, goodbye gains
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 12:04:51
June 09 2014 12:04 GMT
#1689
On June 09 2014 20:28 n.DieJokes wrote:
God damnit. Broke my leg in four places, goodbye gains

You get in a car accident?? o.O

thanks rag!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
June 09 2014 12:12 GMT
#1690
On June 09 2014 20:28 n.DieJokes wrote:
God damnit. Broke my leg in four places, goodbye gains

Wow that sucks, and I thought I was in trouble because I fucked off on my diet this weekend :/
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 09 2014 13:57 GMT
#1691
Gotunk you're a fucking animal. Really impressive stuff.

Have you noticed the olympic lifting and high bar ass to grass squats helping you at all?
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 09 2014 20:25 GMT
#1692
Anyone tried massaging your glutes/hips while in reverse ballerina (google it lol) you can get some serious tender spots you can't seem to feel otherwise.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
June 09 2014 20:42 GMT
#1693
On June 09 2014 22:57 decafchicken wrote:
Gotunk you're a fucking animal. Really impressive stuff.

Have you noticed the olympic lifting and high bar ass to grass squats helping you at all?


yeah def, but by the end I was so tight I was doing squat morning again. Now that I have a chiro I plan on keeping my flexibility, strength and start training 2x a week =d
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 10 2014 21:57 GMT
#1694
I think I'm joining a crossfit for the summer =x. Despite being a much bigger school, the place I'm taking summer classes has a MUCH worse gym than the one I'm at during the year.

BUT, the crossfit actually has pretty reasonable prices (80/month for unlimited visits counting the discount I qualify for) what appears to be pretty great programming, and a nice relaxed policy on doing your own "open gym" type thing, so long as it's not too busy and you're not in anyone's way. Its more per month than an entire year at my school gym, but otherwise it's not such a bad setup. Certainly not as bad as the rest of the gyms in the area that are all machines and dumbbells < 25 lbs.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
June 10 2014 22:10 GMT
#1695
I never wanna be wherever it is you are; I can't imagine paying 80 bucks a month for a gym.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 22:13:37
June 10 2014 22:12 GMT
#1696
On June 11 2014 06:57 phyre112 wrote:
I think I'm joining a crossfit for the summer =x. Despite being a much bigger school, the place I'm taking summer classes has a MUCH worse gym than the one I'm at during the year.

BUT, the crossfit actually has pretty reasonable prices (80/month for unlimited visits counting the discount I qualify for) what appears to be pretty great programming, and a nice relaxed policy on doing your own "open gym" type thing, so long as it's not too busy and you're not in anyone's way. Its more per month than an entire year at my school gym, but otherwise it's not such a bad setup. Certainly not as bad as the rest of the gyms in the area that are all machines and dumbbells < 25 lbs.


I actually was pretty skeptical about joining a CrossFit gym also, but I found out that most of these people just want to be "better at it" and it includes doing some olympic lifting. I usually get there around 11am, and start stretching, and their "class" doesn't start until 12m. So I have an hour of free lifting and throwing around, and even then, they respect your space if you are/were there before they even got there.

If you do Oly Lifting, they'll start asking for form check and specially if they see you squatting shitloads of weight (172.7kg today, wooo!).

Join and also enjoy the Rogue equipment most CrossFit box have, their discs are somewhat resistant, and their bars aren't as shitty as people on the internet make them out to be.

good luck!


Edit: I pay 2000BsF which in the black market (the only place you can get $ on) is 30$ a month. Legal exchange rate is 181$..but's lets be honest, nobody gets to buy at that price. nowhere. ever.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
June 10 2014 22:12 GMT
#1697
I'm pretty sure crossfit gyms in Canada are twice as expensive as that =/
Official Entusman #21
mAKiTO
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Colombia4177 Posts
June 10 2014 22:32 GMT
#1698
crossfit Colombia is like 50 a month
No quiero soñar mil veces las mismas cosas
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 10 2014 23:37 GMT
#1699
My hole in the wall powerlifting gym back home was $30/month. The college gym is only $30/semester (so like $8/month). Most gyms in syracuse where I used to live were between 20 and 60/month. Crossfits vary though. There are two in the city I'm currently living in, one is 80 and the other is 120. There were six in syracuse, and they ranged from 65 to 200 per month for unlimited visits.

I figure that back in college I would drop 30-40 a night at the bars, so now that I really don't drink anymore it's not much of an issue to spend two nights bar money on a gym =x.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
June 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#1700
Crossfit gyms are the shit, you can do oly lifting/deadlifts they are full of hot chicks.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2449
GuemChi 709
Leta 156
Snow 110
Terrorterran 72
Bale 30
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto17
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
summit1g6720
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0276
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1306
• Stunt413
Other Games
• Shiphtur394
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 46m
Patches Events
10h 46m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.