• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8728 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 84

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 173 Next
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
June 04 2014 21:23 GMT
#1661
Meanwhile, the POTUS suffers from some serious fuckarounditis

ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 04 2014 21:31 GMT
#1662
On June 05 2014 05:51 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 05:45 decafchicken wrote:
I have pretty much only heard that the crossfitters at my gym are either impressed or terrified by me. Both work for me.

But god damn would I look like a bitch if i did some of those workouts lol. Yesterday was burpees + wall balls + 400m runs. Fuck that.


And you play rugby, I'd prolly roll over in pain from a leg cramp on the first round :p

+1 on impress/terrified.


imprerrified?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 04 2014 21:57 GMT
#1663
On June 05 2014 06:31 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 05:51 GoTuNk! wrote:
On June 05 2014 05:45 decafchicken wrote:
I have pretty much only heard that the crossfitters at my gym are either impressed or terrified by me. Both work for me.

But god damn would I look like a bitch if i did some of those workouts lol. Yesterday was burpees + wall balls + 400m runs. Fuck that.


And you play rugby, I'd prolly roll over in pain from a leg cramp on the first round :p

+1 on impress/terrified.


imprerrified?

terrifessed
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 04 2014 21:57 GMT
#1664
On June 05 2014 05:48 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 05:45 decafchicken wrote:
I have pretty much only heard that the crossfitters at my gym are either impressed or terrified by me. Both work for me.

But god damn would I look like a bitch if i did some of those workouts lol. Yesterday was burpees + wall balls + 400m runs. Fuck that.



Exactly hahaha. I look like a bitch dying, but I can still endure most of those, and out-do most of the people with complete shit technique. (even tho my technique is still shit, ask decaf).


You could probably use a couple of those crossfit wods funkie, not looking quite as slim as you used to! Technique isn't half bad tho.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
June 05 2014 03:53 GMT
#1665
Looks like a full ROM lift but more like a DL with chains as only when he reaches his knees are all the tyres off the ground.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
June 05 2014 03:54 GMT
#1666
doing wods just to make everyone else look bad makes you a dick

Do them if you want a challenge or something different.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 05 2014 07:03 GMT
#1667
Be a dick. Embrace it.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 05 2014 10:22 GMT
#1668
Yeah, not seeing the problem.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
SupplyBlockedTV
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Belgium313 Posts
June 05 2014 14:35 GMT
#1669
Guys....i couldnt help it...here is my own version:

PEW PEW PEW
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 16:01:31
June 05 2014 16:00 GMT
#1670
On June 05 2014 12:54 tofucake wrote:
doing wods just to make everyone else look bad makes you a dick

Do them if you want a challenge or something different.


I guess I'm also a dick when I help people on the gym with their C&j form and their squat form.

right?

Also, the only one who's gonna look bad is me, since I'm the one who doesn't know all the movements and can't keep up with them, but once I get the hang of each exercise I can pretty much storm through wods.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 05 2014 16:07 GMT
#1671
tofu was only questioning the intentions nothing wrong with storming through wods.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
June 05 2014 17:19 GMT
#1672
On June 06 2014 01:00 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 12:54 tofucake wrote:
doing wods just to make everyone else look bad makes you a dick

Do them if you want a challenge or something different.


I guess I'm also a dick when I help people on the gym with their C&j form and their squat form.

right?

Also, the only one who's gonna look bad is me, since I'm the one who doesn't know all the movements and can't keep up with them, but once I get the hang of each exercise I can pretty much storm through wods.

There's a difference between helping people get better at C&J or squats and
On June 05 2014 05:13 funkie wrote:
Do their "leveling wods", storm through those, and get to the highest level in a week or two (black-Band) and resume my program.

How's that for bragging purposes? yay or nay?


In the first instance, you're being helpful and in the second instance you're being a tremendous ass.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 05 2014 17:53 GMT
#1673
Bragging isn't something I do when on the gym, I'm usually a pretty shy guy, and just keep doing my own business.

And the bragging I meant, was more like e-bragging. Nothing else, and nothing much. I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea. :p.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 06 2014 12:03 GMT
#1674
Deadlift PR at 365

Back feels just ok, about normal post-deadlift or squat. Really happy to get 2x body weight.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 06 2014 13:46 GMT
#1675
been taking it super light this week, I think monday sn/cj 70/80 tuesday 80/80 wednesday 80/80 yesterday 85/105 and then just been hammering my lower traps with LYTs and sots press. Back already feeling better. My lower traps are going to be klokov-esque by end of summer.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 06 2014 13:50 GMT
#1676
Congrats mordek!!! Big milestone. Onwards to 3x :D

Did you guys see this shit? T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-06 14:45:31
June 06 2014 14:44 GMT
#1677
I was trying to drop my hips a little lower at the start. Did it look better?

And what was that lift???
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 06 2014 15:00 GMT
#1678
On June 06 2014 23:44 mordek wrote:
I was trying to drop my hips a little lower at the start. Did it look better?

And what was that lift???


I'd say it looks pretty good.

And all things gym described it as a "WTF to sots press" haha
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
June 06 2014 17:00 GMT
#1679
lol I can't sot press the bar
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 06 2014 18:20 GMT
#1680
Heavy squats always make me feel like I've been taking shots for a few hours.

absolutely invincible, but at the same time I have the spins and feel nauseous. Seriously I finished them 45 minutes ago and I still don't trust my feet to stay underneath me.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 457
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 98
Railgan 49
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1864
Shuttle 510
Dewaltoss 139
Trap 35
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 627
420jenkins364
Counter-Strike
fl0m4126
Fnx 685
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3786
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1755
summit1g1648
FrodaN962
B2W.Neo432
C9.Mang0134
TKL 99
ToD88
QueenE77
RotterdaM58
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason14
PPMD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
BasetradeTV150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade782
Other Games
• Shiphtur1324
• imaqtpie753
• WagamamaTV333
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 51m
Patches Events
20h 51m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.