• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:37
CEST 02:37
KST 09:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 59

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 173 Next
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
April 15 2014 16:33 GMT
#1161
saturday was a shitty day, idk why. after doing squats i went for the bench, both of them were being used so i tried the incline bench, just to not lose time waiting. Incline felt super weird :S then i went for the barbel rows and wtf!!! normally i lift 110 but that day i barely hit 50... >: (

these last 2 days i started feeling hungrier than the last month of my cut...weird :S
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 15 2014 20:42 GMT
#1162
Did basically an hour and a half of snatch variations today. It was good.

did the "WOD" from the outlaw barbell program, and I have to say I might jump on it for the next several months. Everything about my body feels good, I'm more or less happy with my weight and happy enough (for now) with my size, so I don't need any "bodybuilding" work for a while. I'd like to snatch/c&j regularly, and I'd LOVE to compete in weightlifting after this summer. Only downside is no bumpers at my gym, but I can tolerate that for a month or two until I get to a place that does have them. I'm sure it will improve my general overhead strength, and I'll have to improve my squat which are two things that are really lacking for me atm. Plus it'll put thickness into my back, and who wouldn't love that?

Found my old phone, so now I have an SD card. If I stick with the program I'll be posting videos. If I decide oly2hard, I'll go back to my push/pull/legs and post progress pics. Either way pics will be forthcoming in june.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 01:42:36
April 16 2014 00:26 GMT
#1163
PC y PP 95kg(PR), 85kgx3 x2 x3 x2
Clean pulls 130kgx3x5
Pull Ups BW x10 x7 x6

Cleans holding me back, knee is not good enough yet to dip below the bar. I'm sure I could push press at least another 10kg easily :s. Fuck the jerk, I'll push press my way into olympics :p

Edit: Holy shit x10, skip to 4:55

SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
April 16 2014 01:15 GMT
#1164
My lower back came forward (? I think) during my second set, 5th rep of squats... Man that felt weird/painful. I did a set at 135 after to see if it hurt. It felt okay. Still feels pretty... tweaked, though. Guess I'll need a few days off of lower back...
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
April 16 2014 07:02 GMT
#1165
Was he... coughing up blood?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 16 2014 08:38 GMT
#1166
On April 16 2014 16:02 Osmoses wrote:
Was he... coughing up blood?

Just letting out some weakness, don't worry about it.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
April 16 2014 09:02 GMT
#1167
On April 16 2014 09:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
PC y PP 95kg(PR), 85kgx3 x2 x3 x2
Clean pulls 130kgx3x5
Pull Ups BW x10 x7 x6

Cleans holding me back, knee is not good enough yet to dip below the bar. I'm sure I could push press at least another 10kg easily :s. Fuck the jerk, I'll push press my way into olympics :p

Edit: Holy shit x10, skip to 4:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmeA8kY3Nd8&t=4m55s

That's an old video
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 15:35:47
April 16 2014 15:29 GMT
#1168
On April 16 2014 09:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
PC y PP 95kg(PR), 85kgx3 x2 x3 x2
Clean pulls 130kgx3x5
Pull Ups BW x10 x7 x6

Cleans holding me back, knee is not good enough yet to dip below the bar. I'm sure I could push press at least another 10kg easily :s. Fuck the jerk, I'll push press my way into olympics :p

Too bad the push press counts as a press out :p More vids of your olympic lifts!

On April 16 2014 05:42 phyre112 wrote:
Did basically an hour and a half of snatch variations today. It was good.

did the "WOD" from the outlaw barbell program, and I have to say I might jump on it for the next several months. Everything about my body feels good, I'm more or less happy with my weight and happy enough (for now) with my size, so I don't need any "bodybuilding" work for a while. I'd like to snatch/c&j regularly, and I'd LOVE to compete in weightlifting after this summer. Only downside is no bumpers at my gym, but I can tolerate that for a month or two until I get to a place that does have them. I'm sure it will improve my general overhead strength, and I'll have to improve my squat which are two things that are really lacking for me atm. Plus it'll put thickness into my back, and who wouldn't love that?

Found my old phone, so now I have an SD card. If I stick with the program I'll be posting videos. If I decide oly2hard, I'll go back to my push/pull/legs and post progress pics. Either way pics will be forthcoming in june.


I like the outlaw stuff a lot more than the average crossfit programming, a few of the people at my xfit have started doing it. And i'm slowly converting them into olympic lifters (queue evil laugh).

+ Show Spoiler [rant on food article] +
Girl I know writing food/health columns for a website saying a bunch of shit about cleaning up your diet and "toxins" and how "carnivorous diet leads to a higher risk of obesity, heart disease, and cancer" because "humans weren't meant to eat meat" (after fully endorsing fish) without citing a single source (even though claiming them in the article). Then the author is listed as a poet and social media consultant. So many triggers T_T God I hate people. I know for a fact she knows how to utilize the scientific method and proper citations because I took english and science classes with her and she just throws it out the fucking window.

/rant
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
April 16 2014 15:33 GMT
#1169
the first rule of crossfit programming is to ignore everything HQ says and either do it yourself or follow one of the other programs. Outlaw is the most popular. If I had money I'd go back to my gym bleh. I haven't lifted in forever
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 16 2014 16:06 GMT
#1170
Get that toxic attitude in check decaf!

Work pants getting tighter and tighter after lower day O.O Gonna have to shop soon.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 16 2014 16:10 GMT
#1171
On April 17 2014 01:06 mordek wrote:
Get that toxic attitude in check decaf!

Work pants getting tighter and tighter after lower day O.O Gonna have to shop soon.


Grab me a pair of jeans while you're at it, absolutely ripped through one of mine the other day T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 16:52:42
April 16 2014 16:52 GMT
#1172
On April 17 2014 00:29 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 05:42 phyre112 wrote:
Did basically an hour and a half of snatch variations today. It was good.

did the "WOD" from the outlaw barbell program, and I have to say I might jump on it for the next several months. Everything about my body feels good, I'm more or less happy with my weight and happy enough (for now) with my size, so I don't need any "bodybuilding" work for a while. I'd like to snatch/c&j regularly, and I'd LOVE to compete in weightlifting after this summer. Only downside is no bumpers at my gym, but I can tolerate that for a month or two until I get to a place that does have them. I'm sure it will improve my general overhead strength, and I'll have to improve my squat which are two things that are really lacking for me atm. Plus it'll put thickness into my back, and who wouldn't love that?

Found my old phone, so now I have an SD card. If I stick with the program I'll be posting videos. If I decide oly2hard, I'll go back to my push/pull/legs and post progress pics. Either way pics will be forthcoming in june.


I like the outlaw stuff a lot more than the average crossfit programming, a few of the people at my xfit have started doing it. And i'm slowly converting them into olympic lifters (queue evil laugh).

+ Show Spoiler [rant on food article] +
Girl I know writing food/health columns for a website saying a bunch of shit about cleaning up your diet and "toxins" and how "carnivorous diet leads to a higher risk of obesity, heart disease, and cancer" because "humans weren't meant to eat meat" (after fully endorsing fish) without citing a single source (even though claiming them in the article). Then the author is listed as a poet and social media consultant. So many triggers T_T God I hate people. I know for a fact she knows how to utilize the scientific method and proper citations because I took english and science classes with her and she just throws it out the fucking window.

/rant


Not the outlaw crossfit stuff. They've recently started up a couple of other programs; outlaw connectivity which is for gymnastics and flexibility specifically, and outlaw barbell which is strictly for olympic lifting. I dont have the time, the equipment, or frankly the desire to do the metcons for outlaw crossfit. I'm doing outlaw barbell. It's honestly a much more advanced program than I need, but hell, it's fun so why not.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 16 2014 17:01 GMT
#1173
On April 17 2014 00:29 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 09:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
PC y PP 95kg(PR), 85kgx3 x2 x3 x2
Clean pulls 130kgx3x5
Pull Ups BW x10 x7 x6

Cleans holding me back, knee is not good enough yet to dip below the bar. I'm sure I could push press at least another 10kg easily :s. Fuck the jerk, I'll push press my way into olympics :p

Too bad the push press counts as a press out :p More vids of your olympic lifts!

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 05:42 phyre112 wrote:
Did basically an hour and a half of snatch variations today. It was good.

did the "WOD" from the outlaw barbell program, and I have to say I might jump on it for the next several months. Everything about my body feels good, I'm more or less happy with my weight and happy enough (for now) with my size, so I don't need any "bodybuilding" work for a while. I'd like to snatch/c&j regularly, and I'd LOVE to compete in weightlifting after this summer. Only downside is no bumpers at my gym, but I can tolerate that for a month or two until I get to a place that does have them. I'm sure it will improve my general overhead strength, and I'll have to improve my squat which are two things that are really lacking for me atm. Plus it'll put thickness into my back, and who wouldn't love that?

Found my old phone, so now I have an SD card. If I stick with the program I'll be posting videos. If I decide oly2hard, I'll go back to my push/pull/legs and post progress pics. Either way pics will be forthcoming in june.


I like the outlaw stuff a lot more than the average crossfit programming, a few of the people at my xfit have started doing it. And i'm slowly converting them into olympic lifters (queue evil laugh).

+ Show Spoiler [rant on food article] +
Girl I know writing food/health columns for a website saying a bunch of shit about cleaning up your diet and "toxins" and how "carnivorous diet leads to a higher risk of obesity, heart disease, and cancer" because "humans weren't meant to eat meat" (after fully endorsing fish) without citing a single source (even though claiming them in the article). Then the author is listed as a poet and social media consultant. So many triggers T_T God I hate people. I know for a fact she knows how to utilize the scientific method and proper citations because I took english and science classes with her and she just throws it out the fucking window.

/rant


Trying to talk sense into vegetarians is completely pointless, but you can enjoy ursealf reading this:
http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=60c18ec471a8c77e
(NSFW)

What's the technical difference between a succesfull jerk and a press out? Like, I'm sure I can push press 50kg faster than jerking 90kg? I mean its pretty obvious when you jerk and then straight ur arms.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 16 2014 18:24 GMT
#1174
On April 17 2014 02:01 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 00:29 decafchicken wrote:
On April 16 2014 09:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
PC y PP 95kg(PR), 85kgx3 x2 x3 x2
Clean pulls 130kgx3x5
Pull Ups BW x10 x7 x6

Cleans holding me back, knee is not good enough yet to dip below the bar. I'm sure I could push press at least another 10kg easily :s. Fuck the jerk, I'll push press my way into olympics :p

Too bad the push press counts as a press out :p More vids of your olympic lifts!

On April 16 2014 05:42 phyre112 wrote:
Did basically an hour and a half of snatch variations today. It was good.

did the "WOD" from the outlaw barbell program, and I have to say I might jump on it for the next several months. Everything about my body feels good, I'm more or less happy with my weight and happy enough (for now) with my size, so I don't need any "bodybuilding" work for a while. I'd like to snatch/c&j regularly, and I'd LOVE to compete in weightlifting after this summer. Only downside is no bumpers at my gym, but I can tolerate that for a month or two until I get to a place that does have them. I'm sure it will improve my general overhead strength, and I'll have to improve my squat which are two things that are really lacking for me atm. Plus it'll put thickness into my back, and who wouldn't love that?

Found my old phone, so now I have an SD card. If I stick with the program I'll be posting videos. If I decide oly2hard, I'll go back to my push/pull/legs and post progress pics. Either way pics will be forthcoming in june.


I like the outlaw stuff a lot more than the average crossfit programming, a few of the people at my xfit have started doing it. And i'm slowly converting them into olympic lifters (queue evil laugh).

+ Show Spoiler [rant on food article] +
Girl I know writing food/health columns for a website saying a bunch of shit about cleaning up your diet and "toxins" and how "carnivorous diet leads to a higher risk of obesity, heart disease, and cancer" because "humans weren't meant to eat meat" (after fully endorsing fish) without citing a single source (even though claiming them in the article). Then the author is listed as a poet and social media consultant. So many triggers T_T God I hate people. I know for a fact she knows how to utilize the scientific method and proper citations because I took english and science classes with her and she just throws it out the fucking window.

/rant


Trying to talk sense into vegetarians is completely pointless, but you can enjoy ursealf reading this:
http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=60c18ec471a8c77e
(NSFW)

What's the technical difference between a succesfull jerk and a press out? Like, I'm sure I can push press 50kg faster than jerking 90kg? I mean its pretty obvious when you jerk and then straight ur arms.




Press and jerk. I can't even push press an empty bar as fast as i can jerk 170kg. The difference is that in a jerk you change direction after you extend your legs into getting under the bar to lock it out but in a press you extend your legs then use your arms to achieve lockout. The bar must be in a locked out position when you get under it, if you only get it part way then finish it by extending your elbows additionally it's a pressout. If you lock it out and then unlock your elbow and/or re lock it then it doesn't count either. You could probably manage to do a push jerk pretty well and get white lights in a olympic lifting meet, which is basically the crossfit version of a power jerk lol. Basically just push it as high as you can and drop into a quarter squat to lockout.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 16 2014 20:23 GMT
#1175
I see. I obv pretend to learn how to jerk properly later.
Still, faggy rules. You should be allowed to continental clean it and then press it ;p
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
April 16 2014 20:47 GMT
#1176
Deadlifted 305 today. Not super impressive, but it's kind of a cool milestone to hit > 300 lb deadlift (I weigh 146).
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
April 16 2014 20:53 GMT
#1177
Nice work mtl.

I did 255lbx8 which is the heaviest I've gone in... a year and a half... sheesh. Back felt fine, didn't feel heavy so here's hoping it stays that way.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 16 2014 21:04 GMT
#1178
Gotunk this is a sport for the graceful not a bunch of neanderthals

On April 17 2014 05:47 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Deadlifted 305 today. Not super impressive, but it's kind of a cool milestone to hit > 300 lb deadlift (I weigh 146).


Nice! Double bodyweight is a big milestone. Super close to 3 plates as well.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 16 2014 22:09 GMT
#1179
Today was cleans, behind the neck jerks, BB rows, and Push Press. Supposed to follow that up with squats, but I only had an hour break from being on call. Cant say much for the cleans - didn't get enough weight on them, because I was in such a hurry.

Still set a PR on BB rows. The chaos and pain preworkout is some great stuff.
autoexec
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States530 Posts
April 16 2014 23:06 GMT
#1180
On April 17 2014 01:10 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 01:06 mordek wrote:
Get that toxic attitude in check decaf!

Work pants getting tighter and tighter after lower day O.O Gonna have to shop soon.


Grab me a pair of jeans while you're at it, absolutely ripped through one of mine the other day T_T


Extremely offtopic, but while we are on the topic of pants, how do you guys deal with buying jeans? My thighs are way too big to wear normal jeans comfortably as they constrict my thighs although my waist is extremely loose. Apparently that is socially acceptable though as I was shopping with my girlfriend today and she said a pair of jeans that were like that looked good on me? Do you guys do what "looks good" (although I think it looks awful, but if the lady is happy...) or what feels good with wearing jeans over large legs?
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2478
Artosis 685
White-Ra 116
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever586
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv300
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8893
shahzam598
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS60
RuFF_SC29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream334
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta20
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.