• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7423 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 58

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 173 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 12 2014 17:15 GMT
#1141
http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-microSDHC-SDC4-16GBET/dp/B00DYQYLQQ/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1397322856&sr=8-6&keywords=micro sd card
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 12 2014 23:30 GMT
#1142
Yesterday: Squat 195kgx1, 175kgx3x4, 175kgx5(PR), BP 145kgx2F, 135x2x2, 105kgx10(PR), OHP 50kg x10 x8 x6
Today: DL 235x1, 220x2x8 (PR), BB Rows 85kg x10x3 (PR), BB Finger rolls

for first time in months my lower back/shoulders/knee don't hurt at all. It's such a strange and wonderful feeling :d
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 13 2014 07:44 GMT
#1143
Played an indoor hockey tournament yesterday and placed second. Feels good being able to play physical haha; I had 40 pounds on everyone we played. Fucked up something in my shoulders though, hope that it'll go away during my workout.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 13 2014 19:39 GMT
#1144
I've got an acquintance that is in NY, US. Is there any store you can just walk into and buy good weightlifitng shoes (I mean where they have it in stock)? Price is not an issue.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
April 13 2014 19:45 GMT
#1145
On April 14 2014 04:39 GoTuNk! wrote:
I've got an acquintance that is in NY, US. Is there any store you can just walk into and buy good weightlifitng shoes (I mean where they have it in stock)? Price is not an issue.

Is he in New York City? If so, there probably is. Where I live (Long Island, NY, farther south than where Phyre lives) there's none that I know of. Modell's *may* have something, but I doubt it. There might be some small niche store or something, but I'm not sure where you'd get good lifting shoes that's not online. In the city's completely different though, because there are so many stores that you can't really guarantee anything.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
April 13 2014 20:18 GMT
#1146
All of the stores near me (Footlocker, Dick's, Modell's, everything!) have nothing for lifting and when I ask I just get funny looks.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 21:57:57
April 13 2014 21:57 GMT
#1147
Nike flagship store in NYC maybe? Although those Romaleos are pretty fugly.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 03:28:04
April 14 2014 03:26 GMT
#1148
tofucake, 1force is a crazy good team! I was watching some of them at the weightlifting meet i was coaching at today.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
April 14 2014 04:28 GMT
#1149
yeah they are
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 14 2014 07:58 GMT
#1150
New deadlift PR earlier this week. 265lbs x2. Was relatively easyish for a PR, gonna be going for 275lbs next week.

Also going to be trying new squat PR tomorrow. Currently at 205lbs x2 from the other week which was moderately hard, going to be trying for 225lbs (2 plates!!!), even if only for 1RM.

Then going to be trying for 1.5 plates (185lbs) on bench (yes it's my worst and I know :/) up from my current of 175lbs. 175lbs was fucking hard when I got it the other week though, so I'm not as confident in getting that. Gonna have to fucking eat a lot that day.

Gotta get dem partial goals before leaving on my trip.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 11:17:00
April 14 2014 11:16 GMT
#1151
Dicks here carries the reebok/crossfit oly shoes. but yeah, your best bet is going to be NYC or ordering online. Those shoes really aren't bad though, and they're notably cheaper than the adipowers or romaleos.
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
April 15 2014 01:31 GMT
#1152
Romaleos are sexy

Today:

Snatch 155 170 180 190 200 205 210 215x 215 220x 220x 185x2 190x2 200x2 185x2
Block clean 215 225 235 245 255 265 275x 225x5 235x3 245x3
Squat 330x4 330x3x2 315x4 305x4
OHP 135x3 135x4 115x8 115x5

Fuuu third time I end up one rep short for a set of 5 with 150kg.
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 15 2014 01:34 GMT
#1153
Missed the shoes ;(

BP 132.5kgx2x2, 137.5kgx2, close grip 100kgx12 x6 x5
Squat 200kgx1, 185x2x5(PR)
tricep/curl superset
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
April 15 2014 02:20 GMT
#1154
On April 15 2014 10:34 GoTuNk! wrote:
Missed the shoes ;(

BP 132.5kgx2x2, 137.5kgx2, close grip 100kgx12 x6 x5
Squat 200kgx1, 185x2x5(PR)
tricep/curl superset


Why not order them from Rogue? I'm pretty sure they ship to Chile. I don't know how reliable mail service is where you live, I had my shoes shipped to a friend in Texas then had her ship them to me through UPS. It was a bit more expensive but not much.
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 15 2014 02:49 GMT
#1155
On April 15 2014 11:20 Donkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 10:34 GoTuNk! wrote:
Missed the shoes ;(

BP 132.5kgx2x2, 137.5kgx2, close grip 100kgx12 x6 x5
Squat 200kgx1, 185x2x5(PR)
tricep/curl superset


Why not order them from Rogue? I'm pretty sure they ship to Chile. I don't know how reliable mail service is where you live, I had my shoes shipped to a friend in Texas then had her ship them to me through UPS. It was a bit more expensive but not much.


Shipping is super expensive. Won't be doing serious oly liftting until may 27 anyway, so no point in expending earlier. I'd rather get the adidas though, dont mind expending 100 bucks for something I'll be using for 10 years at least?
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
April 15 2014 05:34 GMT
#1156
Werksan sells weightlifting shoes in moorestown, NJ (2 hours south of nyc).


Btw does anyone heard of the jon north and attitude nation complaining about bar slamming not being allowed in meets? North might be the biggest douche in weightlifting
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 15 2014 10:36 GMT
#1157
On April 15 2014 11:49 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 11:20 Donkeys wrote:
On April 15 2014 10:34 GoTuNk! wrote:
Missed the shoes ;(

BP 132.5kgx2x2, 137.5kgx2, close grip 100kgx12 x6 x5
Squat 200kgx1, 185x2x5(PR)
tricep/curl superset


Why not order them from Rogue? I'm pretty sure they ship to Chile. I don't know how reliable mail service is where you live, I had my shoes shipped to a friend in Texas then had her ship them to me through UPS. It was a bit more expensive but not much.


Shipping is super expensive. Won't be doing serious oly liftting until may 27 anyway, so no point in expending earlier. I'd rather get the adidas though, dont mind expending 100 bucks for something I'll be using for 10 years at least?


The adidas shoes are going to be 200, no matter where you get them. Unless you meant "100 more than the cheaper options." Also I would only recommend the adipowers if you have a narrow foot, otherwise they're just not going to fit properly and you dont want to have to deal with returning an international purchase.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 15 2014 14:48 GMT
#1158
On April 15 2014 14:34 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Werksan sells weightlifting shoes in moorestown, NJ (2 hours south of nyc).


Btw does anyone heard of the jon north and attitude nation complaining about bar slamming not being allowed in meets? North might be the biggest douche in weightlifting


Yeah it's getting a bit ridiculous, maybe just a ploy for attention? He's always pretty normal and chill when I talk to him in person.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
April 15 2014 15:01 GMT
#1159
Oh Fitocracy

[image loading]
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
April 15 2014 16:25 GMT
#1160
On April 15 2014 23:48 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 14:34 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Werksan sells weightlifting shoes in moorestown, NJ (2 hours south of nyc).


Btw does anyone heard of the jon north and attitude nation complaining about bar slamming not being allowed in meets? North might be the biggest douche in weightlifting


Yeah it's getting a bit ridiculous, maybe just a ploy for attention? He's always pretty normal and chill when I talk to him in person.


He has been bitching about it since like october/november last year. But yeah it's getting ridiculous now, they made a whitehouse.gov petition and it got taken down haha. I predict he will get a qualifying total for worlds/pan ams then slam the bar to "prove a point" and get DQ. CALLED IT.
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 664
Artosis 543
White-Ra 128
910 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever514
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv125
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe121
PPMD79
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam615
JimRising 438
C9.Mang0328
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream327
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.