• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7909 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 376

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 379 Next
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
December 23 2012 02:48 GMT
#7501
let's go partayyyy
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 23 2012 02:57 GMT
#7502
On December 23 2012 11:24 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Look what I am buying LOL


[image loading]


A cardboard cutout of Lu Xiaojun? Or a set of weights from the London Olympics? Or both?

@Funkie I think we're going to Montreal instead, because my little sister is 18 and she could come out with us there. Plus its like 6 hours closer.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
December 23 2012 03:16 GMT
#7503
cutout of lu xiaojun. im putting in a gym that I train at.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
December 23 2012 05:16 GMT
#7504
On December 23 2012 10:46 MeShiet wrote:
eshlow! it feels like it's been forever since I've seen you post in here. Have yourself a happy holiday too =D


Yeah, was finishing up my internships with projects and crap, and trying to do work on the book/website
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
December 23 2012 11:54 GMT
#7505
On December 23 2012 12:16 AoN.DimSum wrote:
cutout of lu xiaojun. im putting in a gym that I train at.


Nice! :D
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
December 23 2012 15:47 GMT
#7506
I've had severe fuckarounditis these last 2 months, now I'm finally back home with my home gym! I'm going to deadlift sooo much, I've only had some dumbbells and BW exercies for some time now and I miss DLs.
Luxae
Profile Joined February 2011
Israel232 Posts
December 24 2012 11:10 GMT
#7507
Merry Xmas to everybody, I'm super jealous of you all.

Anyway, my schedule is going to be kinda fucked this week, so I won't be able to workout on Thursday. I'm not sure if I should do my press workout today (after having my bench volume day yesterday) so I can have Tuesday off to recover for heavy bench on Wednesday or tomorrow, which means I'll do heavy presses and heavy bench back to back.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
December 24 2012 19:35 GMT
#7508
Finally gaining again. Press and squat unstuck.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
December 25 2012 01:48 GMT
#7509
Merry christmas brothers!

Eat well and take a few days to chill a little. Keep up the good work all and may the next year bring you more gains and higher totals.

"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 25 2012 02:47 GMT
#7510
Merry Christmas everyone. May all your weightlifting and fitness presents/dreams come true (getting a new foam roller!) Too bad the gym is closed tomorrow :-(
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-25 03:18:31
December 25 2012 03:10 GMT
#7511
not my gym Also 5x5 squats everyday sorta sucks LOL, I tried to deadlift afterwards and was too tired.

merry christmas everyone!

also uploading ironmind videos right now. I have "Challenge in China" part 1 and 2. Good training hall videos of olympic weightlifters.

msg me if u want it.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 25 2012 05:06 GMT
#7512
wtf are you doing high volume squats + deadlifts on the same day for T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 25 2012 05:11 GMT
#7513
Yep, happy holidays everyone! I'm done with lifting until mid-January, but you bet your asses I'll be lifting hardcore then!

Enjoy your holidays!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
December 25 2012 06:19 GMT
#7514
On December 25 2012 14:06 decafchicken wrote:
wtf are you doing high volume squats + deadlifts on the same day for T_T



I have usually put my high volume squats with deadlifts. Usually not high volume squats everyday though lol.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
LovE-
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1963 Posts
December 25 2012 20:29 GMT
#7515
GF bought me a 100lb. Heavy Bag for Christmas! I am excite!
LovE.311 (NA) || @LovE_Sc2
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
December 25 2012 21:42 GMT
#7516
Merry Christmas all.

Completely skipped a workout today, feels bad. Haven't missed one in months.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 26 2012 03:01 GMT
#7517
Hey guys, Merry Christmas! It's been awesome being a part of this community for almost a year now. <3
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
December 26 2012 21:32 GMT
#7518
My alcohol tolerance have dropped a lot along with my weight. I'm so hung over right now >_>
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 26 2012 21:35 GMT
#7519
mine is too high ~~ Cant even get drunk at dinner because it takes like three bottles of wine. Although i havent blacked out in over a week which is a first for me since the summer so thats probably good for my body lol.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 26 2012 21:42 GMT
#7520
Totally depends on what I had for dinner. I can drink infinity beers if I ground with a steak dinner.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prev 1 374 375 376 377 378 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 748
White-Ra 166
Dewaltoss 98
Hyuk 87
firebathero 74
Trap 50
Sacsri 26
Bale 18
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1499
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1133
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE64
shahzam0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 22m
Online Event
15h 22m
FEL
20h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.