• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 361

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 359 360 361 362 363 379 Next
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
November 19 2012 09:37 GMT
#7201
You don't shave your toes? Gross.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-19 10:12:52
November 19 2012 10:12 GMT
#7202
On November 19 2012 18:36 KOVU wrote:
insane props Malinor! Big grats!

Your picture has left me wondering tho... Is it normal to have hair on your toes? I have like a ton and you barely have any!


I am pretty sure men can have everywhere. We are pretty gross in that regard. But my toes are just naturally smooth

And so will be my head soon
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
November 19 2012 13:14 GMT
#7203
That is so awesome, congrats Malinor!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 19 2012 13:52 GMT
#7204
On November 19 2012 18:26 Malinor wrote:
First time in at least 11 years (more likely 14) that I am in double digits.
Sorry Phyre, I am early for our shared goal. Keep eating <3

[image loading]


Now I'm gonna build up a buffer for the christmas holidays. And then next year will be awesome.


Damn malinor, congrats!

I'm floating around 88, 89kg right now. 10-ish to go.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
November 19 2012 14:21 GMT
#7205
awesome job Malinor!
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
November 19 2012 15:02 GMT
#7206
On November 19 2012 18:36 KOVU wrote:
insane props Malinor! Big grats!

Your picture has left me wondering tho... Is it normal to have hair on your toes? I have like a ton and you barely have any!

You're a hobbit!
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
November 19 2012 15:43 GMT
#7207
Damn malinor. You're gonna weight less than me soon :-p
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
November 19 2012 20:55 GMT
#7208
On November 19 2012 18:36 KOVU wrote:
insane props Malinor! Big grats!

Your picture has left me wondering tho... Is it normal to have hair on your toes? I have like a ton and you barely have any!


i have hairy toes as well, been that way since puberty or something ^^
Luxae
Profile Joined February 2011
Israel232 Posts
November 19 2012 22:14 GMT
#7209
I'm a hairy toe-ed individual as well, but I'm also pretty much a hairy beast in every regard.
GuiltyJerk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States584 Posts
November 19 2012 22:22 GMT
#7210
I saw this linked on Reddit, one of the most inspirational and emotional things I've read in my life, thought you guys would like it

http://doyouevenlift.tumblr.com/post/31050932469/craigs-story

By the time I finished it I had tears streaming down my face like no other, one of the most incredible things I've ever read, I encourage you all to give it a read if you have a little bit of time
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 19 2012 23:07 GMT
#7211
Damn, what a story. I need to stop being such a pussy when it comes to deadlifts.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-20 01:25:55
November 19 2012 23:10 GMT
#7212
Shit man... I was thinking about skipping the gym today b/c school was rough but... damn.

Inspiring to the max. I am nothing, I feel nothing. Time to head out.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
November 19 2012 23:30 GMT
#7213
Yeah, TT. Really makes me want to deadlift.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
November 19 2012 23:56 GMT
#7214
Fuck crohn's. Abscesses blow balls. Going to be out from TKD for probably 2 weeks, assuming I can get slice and diced quick. Going to miss testing, too.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 20 2012 01:29 GMT
#7215
I swear I can't stand when I ask for a spot and the dude is like, pulling the bar with me. You're spotting me, not doing curls. So tired of pushing and I'm not even stalled and some yahoo starts pulling on it negating the lift. So I have to say don't pull up on the bar unless I'm failing or asking for help, then have to do it again. I'm repping 150lbs, I'm not going to fuckin' die if I fail and have to rest it on my chest until you help me. Maybe I'm being too hard, though. I guess erring on the side of caution is better than watching the dude you're spotting drop the bar on his throat, but still...

Beasted deadlifts today... so I ain't even mad. I credit that blog post.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
November 20 2012 01:34 GMT
#7216
TT

Gonna do heavy shrugs tomorrow
BlondeOnBlonde
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada150 Posts
November 20 2012 03:24 GMT
#7217
At first I thought "No way I read this wall of text..." Then I read the end part and had to read the whole thing. The iron may be the only thing that actually makes sense in this crazy World...
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
November 20 2012 03:51 GMT
#7218
Truth. People I lift with are my best friends. Gym is always a constant for me and I feel like everyone should have the stability in their life that working out consistently brings.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-20 04:34:56
November 20 2012 04:32 GMT
#7219
fuck.

I want to deadlift.

mucho

also, lol https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-all-those-who-do-not-even-lift-p90x-accepted-form-lifting-respect-tolerance/HQK7wQLm
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
GuiltyJerk
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States584 Posts
November 20 2012 05:37 GMT
#7220
Started lifting about a year ago, so here's a little reflection I wrote about it if anyone cares to read, it's not that short nor is it well written IMO, but I say what I think I did right and what I think i did wrong

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=383167

enjoy
Prev 1 359 360 361 362 363 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1021
910 108
Hyun 68
NotJumperer 45
Bale 34
sorry 25
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto219
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g6843
Coldzera 719
WinterStarcraft388
C9.Mang0234
ceh9232
NeuroSwarm108
ViBE32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick609
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 32m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.