• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 67

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 730 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
February 06 2011 20:02 GMT
#1321
On February 07 2011 04:12 Warrior Madness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 17:36 decafchicken wrote:
I don't do any ab specific work outside of maybe some planks to help with my SI joint. Clean and jerks + snatches + squats have given me, if i dare say so, a rather decent set of abs and overall core strength.


Thought so. I thought it was either that or some weighted ab work out. So uhh, anyone wanna elaborate the pros of plache training? Is it just a personal goal thing, or a flexibility thing? What advantages does that have over linear progressions?


I just do some planks, i gave up on planche training, seems like something very difficult for someone my size to do. Theres lots of pros to it, builds up ridiculous core and upper body strength (but not so much mass or explosiveness i think), works a lot of muscles you might not hit from things like benching, and it looks awesome. Bodyweight exercises are more of eshlow/travis's speciality. I prefer throwing around heavy metal things
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
February 06 2011 20:17 GMT
#1322
There are a lot of positives to planche training, but I continually hear that you won't make progress as fast as you would with a barbell. It seems to be true (at least in the mass department) and so I haven't looked much into it personally. It was interesting to hear when travis/eshlow were tossing back and forth discussions in last years topic though. I'm pretty sure there aren't many ways to work on your legs through bodyweight training though, and I get so much satisfaction out of hard squats that I could never give up that feeling.

So I had the greatest morning, and most terrible workout ever today. Woke up without a hangover from last night which is always a great thing. treated by friends to a free dining hall breakfast (first time I've been to one all year) and had all you can eat bacon eggs and hash browns, which I didn't even have to cook. Grabbed a grilled chicken caeser wrap with tons of veggies to go as well. I love dining halls. Followed this all up with an hour long snowball fight with 45 of my closest friends. It's 31 degrees here, shit is pretty much scoop and throw, no packing required. Spent most of the time dumping people in snowbanks - some of them guys up to twice my size (with my tackling ability I think I have a future in rugby =p). I am impressed with myself. It's days like this that make you feel alive.

Ugh, moving on to the workout. Missed moving up on my overhead press, couldn't finish my squats (probably too tired from snowball fights =x) and then I ripped a callous off my hand deadlifting, and got blood all over the bar. My grip is also starting to slip now at 255 - going to have to get myself some chalk. Might be time to do a reset and a form check too, as I suspect I'm using too much of my back and not enough legs.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
February 06 2011 21:29 GMT
#1323
how does alcohol fit into SS/Paleo? obviously beer is bad. how about gin tonic? (im probably gonna keep drinking it regardless of your answer just wondering)
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
February 06 2011 21:57 GMT
#1324
On February 07 2011 06:29 Zafrumi wrote:
how does alcohol fit into SS/Paleo? obviously beer is bad. how about gin tonic? (im probably gonna keep drinking it regardless of your answer just wondering)


Leangains has some strategies for how to eat when you know you'll be drinking later, as well as information on what drinks generally are slightly better for you. If you're drinking like every day though, not sure how you would be able to manage that with SS/paleo
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
February 06 2011 22:26 GMT
#1325
lol, look what i found from mayoclinic...

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/content/78/11/1331.short

High saturated fat diet + starch avoidance in patients who HAVE atheroschlerotic cardiovascular disease

HUGE improvement on lipid panel... decreased serum triglycerides, all VLDL markers, and increases in HDL and LDL (LDL increase in size is GREAT). This is in addition to weight loss.

And of course on their main page they say saturated fats are bad:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fat/NU00262

The government health agencies really are retarded....
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
February 06 2011 22:55 GMT
#1326
On February 07 2011 07:26 eshlow wrote:
lol, look what i found from mayoclinic...

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/content/78/11/1331.short

High saturated fat diet + starch avoidance in patients who HAVE atheroschlerotic cardiovascular disease

HUGE improvement on lipid panel... decreased serum triglycerides, all VLDL markers, and increases in HDL and LDL (LDL increase in size is GREAT). This is in addition to weight loss.

And of course on their main page they say saturated fats are bad:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fat/NU00262

The government health agencies really are retarded....


Oh my! I love this. My gf has too high cholesterol (at like 90lbs) is also going to like this.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
February 06 2011 23:03 GMT
#1327
On February 07 2011 01:46 Cambium wrote:
Been cutting for about two weeks now (cheated... three times in 14 days lol), can I get a read from someone please?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Any reason you're cutting? You're looking rather lean, I'd be deffinately bulk now if I were you. What are your goals?

as for me, it's been almost 2 weeks since I stopped drinking any milk and my acne has improved a LOT. Never thought that would have an effect but apparently it's something to do with the hormones they inject the cows or something. :/ Been eating a lot of peanut butter instead.

Anyone else get acne from milk?
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
February 06 2011 23:08 GMT
#1328
Sorry if it's been asked about before in the thread, but I can't find it.
I'm starting to lose my appetite, and so instead of gaining weight like I have been, I'm starting to stagnate and actually lose weight (160 lbs). I can only drink a little milk (2 cups or so) since I'm lactose intolerant, and the lactaid pills aren't really doing anything. Help me, TL!
On the bright side, I did 3x5 95lb press (so noob, but new pr for me so woot) today.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
February 06 2011 23:52 GMT
#1329
On February 07 2011 08:03 KizZBG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 01:46 Cambium wrote:
Been cutting for about two weeks now (cheated... three times in 14 days lol), can I get a read from someone please?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Any reason you're cutting? You're looking rather lean, I'd be deffinately bulk now if I were you. What are your goals?

as for me, it's been almost 2 weeks since I stopped drinking any milk and my acne has improved a LOT. Never thought that would have an effect but apparently it's something to do with the hormones they inject the cows or something. :/ Been eating a lot of peanut butter instead.

Anyone else get acne from milk?


Yes, if you're allergic to milk...

On February 07 2011 08:08 unsoundlogic wrote:
Sorry if it's been asked about before in the thread, but I can't find it.
I'm starting to lose my appetite, and so instead of gaining weight like I have been, I'm starting to stagnate and actually lose weight (160 lbs). I can only drink a little milk (2 cups or so) since I'm lactose intolerant, and the lactaid pills aren't really doing anything. Help me, TL!
On the bright side, I did 3x5 95lb press (so noob, but new pr for me so woot) today.


What are you eating that you can't eat more of?

Rice is pretty good for bulking... doesnt have the garbage wheat does in it, is pretty calorically dense, and goes well with eating meats/veges
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 07 2011 00:19 GMT
#1330
On February 07 2011 08:03 KizZBG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 01:46 Cambium wrote:
Been cutting for about two weeks now (cheated... three times in 14 days lol), can I get a read from someone please?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Any reason you're cutting? You're looking rather lean, I'd be deffinately bulk now if I were you. What are your goals?

as for me, it's been almost 2 weeks since I stopped drinking any milk and my acne has improved a LOT. Never thought that would have an effect but apparently it's something to do with the hormones they inject the cows or something. :/ Been eating a lot of peanut butter instead.

Anyone else get acne from milk?


Going to Cancun in a lil more than a month. I'll go back to bulking after that. Bulking is so much more fun than cutting =\
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 07 2011 00:41 GMT
#1331
On February 07 2011 09:19 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 08:03 KizZBG wrote:
On February 07 2011 01:46 Cambium wrote:
Been cutting for about two weeks now (cheated... three times in 14 days lol), can I get a read from someone please?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Any reason you're cutting? You're looking rather lean, I'd be deffinately bulk now if I were you. What are your goals?

as for me, it's been almost 2 weeks since I stopped drinking any milk and my acne has improved a LOT. Never thought that would have an effect but apparently it's something to do with the hormones they inject the cows or something. :/ Been eating a lot of peanut butter instead.

Anyone else get acne from milk?


Going to Cancun in a lil more than a month. I'll go back to bulking after that. Bulking is so much more fun than cutting =\


No shit I KNOW RIGHT HAHAHA :D

Bulking ftw. Rice rules. Cheap calories
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 07 2011 03:57 GMT
#1332
lol, just had a bazillion beers and whiskey with turkey, mashed potatoes and cookies for superbowl

fuck this shit
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
February 07 2011 06:34 GMT
#1333
I guess this is the right place for this question, although I'm not sure if anybody's knowledgeable on this topic.

Basically, I'm sick and tired of my acne. I've tried fish oil, hyaluronic acid, multivitamins meant to improve skin, 35k IU of vitamin A/day, 10k IU of vitamin D/day, coconut oil, masques, creams, prescription creams, benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics, changing my pillowcase every day, drinking unreasonable amounts of water, eliminating gluten from my diet completely, eliminating carbohydrates from my diet (minus veggies) completely, and a list of other things I can't even remember. A lot of this crap I'm doing right now and for some reason, I will still wake up occasionally with new pimples, and I can't get rid of the seriously bad shit near my lymph nodes. The thing that worked best was, as expected, the prescription antibiotics and creams, but they turned my face red and I ran out soon after getting to Japan.

There's a clinic in my area that has a 5 time laser treatment/chemical peel package... and I'm thinking about it. It's a bit expensive at $800, and while the money generally wouldn't be a huge issue (as long as I save a bit), I just want to make sure it works. I've read a lot about this being the end-all to all types of acne (an alternative to Accutane), and I think it's the best option for me. Does anybody have experience with this?

I'm just sick and tired of all of the ineffective treatments.
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 07:33:59
February 07 2011 07:29 GMT
#1334
Did Power Cleans today and had some good fun practicing form until I went ahead and did them with decent form @ 40kg. When finally done with the workout I was sweating like a pig LoL!

A small story: Last weekend I went to my parents house for a birthday party and it felt amazing to be able to throw around with a 4 year old like it was nothing. Got compliments from my family, and even though attention is not the reason I'm doing it, being strong and getting noticed for it feels pretty damn good. After ignoring physical exercise for a long period and then not getting results from various exercises gets frustrating. SS on the other hand feels like it's building a lot muscle and mass.

Cheers and thanks for all the help in this great thread.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 08:15:19
February 07 2011 08:13 GMT
#1335
On February 07 2011 16:29 Advocado wrote:
Did Power Cleans today and had some good fun practicing form until I went ahead and did them with decent form @ 40kg. When finally done with the workout I was sweating like a pig LoL!

A small story: Last weekend I went to my parents house for a birthday party and it felt amazing to be able to throw around with a 4 year old like it was nothing. Got compliments from my family, and even though attention is not the reason I'm doing it, being strong and getting noticed for it feels pretty damn good. After ignoring physical exercise for a long period and then not getting results from various exercises gets frustrating. SS on the other hand feels like it's building a lot muscle and mass.

Cheers and thanks for all the help in this great thread.


first time doing PCs? say hello to your traps tomorrow
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
February 07 2011 08:13 GMT
#1336
On February 07 2011 07:26 eshlow wrote:
lol, look what i found from mayoclinic...

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/content/78/11/1331.short

High saturated fat diet + starch avoidance in patients who HAVE atheroschlerotic cardiovascular disease

HUGE improvement on lipid panel... decreased serum triglycerides, all VLDL markers, and increases in HDL and LDL (LDL increase in size is GREAT). This is in addition to weight loss.

And of course on their main page they say saturated fats are bad:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fat/NU00262

The government health agencies really are retarded....

That's really interesting. It's funny how we all were taught to avoid too much fat in our diet, to instead eat a lot of carbohydrates. The evidence that support a paleolithic diet is very convincing... It just seems like a hassle to change my diet so much, as I eat a lot of oats and dark rye bread (like 50% of what I eat). Damn it :-D

Btw, the weight loss in that study was due to reduced caloric intake (but that wasn't the interesting result of the study anyway, so it's not important)
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
February 07 2011 08:19 GMT
#1337
On February 07 2011 17:13 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 16:29 Advocado wrote:
Did Power Cleans today and had some good fun practicing form until I went ahead and did them with decent form @ 40kg. When finally done with the workout I was sweating like a pig LoL!

A small story: Last weekend I went to my parents house for a birthday party and it felt amazing to be able to throw around with a 4 year old like it was nothing. Got compliments from my family, and even though attention is not the reason I'm doing it, being strong and getting noticed for it feels pretty damn good. After ignoring physical exercise for a long period and then not getting results from various exercises gets frustrating. SS on the other hand feels like it's building a lot muscle and mass.

Cheers and thanks for all the help in this great thread.


first time doing PCs? say hello to your traps tomorrow


I was thinking that some of the muscles was gonna be bitchin' tomorrow.

Oh yeah bacon and scrambled eggs are fucking delicious breakfast.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
February 07 2011 09:15 GMT
#1338
On February 07 2011 15:34 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
I guess this is the right place for this question, although I'm not sure if anybody's knowledgeable on this topic.

Basically, I'm sick and tired of my acne. I've tried fish oil, hyaluronic acid, multivitamins meant to improve skin, 35k IU of vitamin A/day, 10k IU of vitamin D/day, coconut oil, masques, creams, prescription creams, benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics, changing my pillowcase every day, drinking unreasonable amounts of water, eliminating gluten from my diet completely, eliminating carbohydrates from my diet (minus veggies) completely, and a list of other things I can't even remember. A lot of this crap I'm doing right now and for some reason, I will still wake up occasionally with new pimples, and I can't get rid of the seriously bad shit near my lymph nodes. The thing that worked best was, as expected, the prescription antibiotics and creams, but they turned my face red and I ran out soon after getting to Japan.

There's a clinic in my area that has a 5 time laser treatment/chemical peel package... and I'm thinking about it. It's a bit expensive at $800, and while the money generally wouldn't be a huge issue (as long as I save a bit), I just want to make sure it works. I've read a lot about this being the end-all to all types of acne (an alternative to Accutane), and I think it's the best option for me. Does anybody have experience with this?

I'm just sick and tired of all of the ineffective treatments.


I just remember having really bad achne when I was young (like 10-12 years old) and for an last resort option I was perscribed Roaccutan ->Clicky and while it worked it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences. Side effects were present (joint pain and extremely dry skin) but it worked.

I have little faith in laster treatment facilities although it is unwarranted
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
February 07 2011 11:20 GMT
#1339
On February 07 2011 17:19 Advocado wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 17:13 Zafrumi wrote:
On February 07 2011 16:29 Advocado wrote:
Did Power Cleans today and had some good fun practicing form until I went ahead and did them with decent form @ 40kg. When finally done with the workout I was sweating like a pig LoL!

A small story: Last weekend I went to my parents house for a birthday party and it felt amazing to be able to throw around with a 4 year old like it was nothing. Got compliments from my family, and even though attention is not the reason I'm doing it, being strong and getting noticed for it feels pretty damn good. After ignoring physical exercise for a long period and then not getting results from various exercises gets frustrating. SS on the other hand feels like it's building a lot muscle and mass.

Cheers and thanks for all the help in this great thread.


first time doing PCs? say hello to your traps tomorrow


Oh yeah bacon and scrambled eggs are fucking delicious breakfast.


f'ing word man

booyah, 90kg squats! struggled through it but i didnt miss a rep 100 here I come
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 07 2011 12:25 GMT
#1340
On February 07 2011 17:13 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 16:29 Advocado wrote:
Did Power Cleans today and had some good fun practicing form until I went ahead and did them with decent form @ 40kg. When finally done with the workout I was sweating like a pig LoL!

A small story: Last weekend I went to my parents house for a birthday party and it felt amazing to be able to throw around with a 4 year old like it was nothing. Got compliments from my family, and even though attention is not the reason I'm doing it, being strong and getting noticed for it feels pretty damn good. After ignoring physical exercise for a long period and then not getting results from various exercises gets frustrating. SS on the other hand feels like it's building a lot muscle and mass.

Cheers and thanks for all the help in this great thread.


first time doing PCs? say hello to your traps tomorrow


.

it's awesome to be awesome right? :D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason119
Railgan 65
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16246
Dewaltoss 144
Hyuk 113
firebathero 99
ZZZero.O 29
Terrorterran 20
Mini 19
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift3024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
crisheroes894
Other Games
summit1g6157
FrodaN2606
fl0m892
Beastyqt873
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe308
ArmadaUGS133
ToD118
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 93
• Adnapsc2 24
• musti20045 4
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 14610
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur223
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 12m
INu's Battles
15h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.