• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9482 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 647

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 645 646 647 648 649 730 Next
meatbox
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia349 Posts
October 19 2011 05:34 GMT
#12921
Overweight, unfit back rowers, skill-less hacks the lot of them, and the lowest paid players, sucks to be you LOL
www.footballanarcy.com/forum
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
October 19 2011 06:04 GMT
#12922
On October 19 2011 09:08 decafchicken wrote:
-OUR FRONT DOOR GOT STOLEN??
Lols. At least i had fun :D

Haha I've seen lots of shit happen with doors. Once I was at a party and the toilet door went missing. Another time we all woke up hungover and someone had nailed my mates bedroom door shut while he was asleep/passed out inside.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
meatbox
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia349 Posts
October 19 2011 07:16 GMT
#12923
On October 19 2011 15:04 Ludrik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 09:08 decafchicken wrote:
-OUR FRONT DOOR GOT STOLEN??
Lols. At least i had fun :D

Haha I've seen lots of shit happen with doors. Once I was at a party and the toilet door went missing. Another time we all woke up hungover and someone had nailed my mates bedroom door shut while he was asleep/passed out inside.

Where you from in Australia? LOL
www.footballanarcy.com/forum
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
October 19 2011 08:07 GMT
#12924
On October 19 2011 10:23 GoTuNk! wrote:
Bench Press: 95kgx3 (5sec pause at bottom), 100kgx3 (5 sec pause at bottom), 105kgx3, 110kgx1

100kgx3 with pause and 105kgx3 are both personal records in terms of reps/pause with given weight. This week or begining next one I will be benching 115kg for sure (fatigued), which is national record at 75kg weight class (lol). There is a guy at 66 who benches 145kg though.

Deadlift 138kg x4x4 (light day).

Was really ez now that I started wearing a belt and that I can hold my breath for the 4 reps.

Srsly I feel unstopabble now, I am sure I will be benching at least 120kg at the competition and deadlifting 225kg (3x bodyweight).
Looking foward to starting creatine next week for even more amazing results (5 weeks before meet).


The people demand pictures and videos!
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
October 19 2011 10:13 GMT
#12925
On October 19 2011 16:16 meatbox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 15:04 Ludrik wrote:
On October 19 2011 09:08 decafchicken wrote:
-OUR FRONT DOOR GOT STOLEN??
Lols. At least i had fun :D

Haha I've seen lots of shit happen with doors. Once I was at a party and the toilet door went missing. Another time we all woke up hungover and someone had nailed my mates bedroom door shut while he was asleep/passed out inside.

Where you from in Australia? LOL

Just around victoria. I was born in shepparton, spent my teenage years in Warrnambool (southwest vic). Currently in melbourne at uni.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 19 2011 13:06 GMT
#12926
Pick up basketball today

Training for running tomorrow: 10 Km "race" in a month!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
October 19 2011 13:26 GMT
#12927
I deadlifted 165kg in a diablo III shirt today. sick nerd baller?
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 19 2011 13:33 GMT
#12928
did you scream like a dying diablo?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 13:41:36
October 19 2011 13:41 GMT
#12929
On October 19 2011 22:33 Cambium wrote:
did you scream like a dying diablo?

you win sir.

you can also do curls and pretend you are casting his fire spell. (even though we all know his only spell that did damage was that god forsaken lightning hose)
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 13:42:53
October 19 2011 13:42 GMT
#12930
[image loading]

more like a yoga pose actually
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
October 19 2011 14:26 GMT
#12931
Added 15kg to my squat (3x5) over the last 4 weeks. Feels fucking amazing.

Today I squatted 93kg for 3x5 and 102kg for 1 rep (FIRST TIME >100KG! Just wanted to see how 100kg felt, wasn't hard).

But 30 mins after squatting I got a weird sensation in my left knee, like fluid assembled right under the kneecap. I have always been running a lot (3 times a week 5-10km runs) but never experienced something like this.

Anyone had anything similar?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 14:44:23
October 19 2011 14:44 GMT
#12932
On October 19 2011 23:26 KOVU wrote:
Added 15kg to my squat (3x5) over the last 4 weeks. Feels fucking amazing.

Today I squatted 93kg for 3x5 and 102kg for 1 rep (FIRST TIME >100KG! Just wanted to see how 100kg felt, wasn't hard).

But 30 mins after squatting I got a weird sensation in my left knee, like fluid assembled right under the kneecap. I have always been running a lot (3 times a week 5-10km runs) but never experienced something like this.

Anyone had anything similar?


It's probably just irritation, it's a response to what you did during the workout. Perhaps you got a little bit lower this time than you typically do, or you didn't perfectly keep your knees in line. Just ice it, if necessary take some anti-inflams, and give it some rest.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
October 19 2011 14:44 GMT
#12933
On October 19 2011 22:33 Cambium wrote:
did you scream like a dying diablo?


I did scream, but probably didnt sound as manly as diablo
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 14:52:29
October 19 2011 14:51 GMT
#12934
On October 19 2011 23:44 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 23:26 KOVU wrote:
Added 15kg to my squat (3x5) over the last 4 weeks. Feels fucking amazing.

Today I squatted 93kg for 3x5 and 102kg for 1 rep (FIRST TIME >100KG! Just wanted to see how 100kg felt, wasn't hard).

But 30 mins after squatting I got a weird sensation in my left knee, like fluid assembled right under the kneecap. I have always been running a lot (3 times a week 5-10km runs) but never experienced something like this.

Anyone had anything similar?


It's probably just irritation, it's a response to what you did during the workout. Perhaps you got a little bit lower this time than you typically do, or you didn't perfectly keep your knees in line. Just ice it, if necessary take some anti-inflams, and give it some rest.

Thank you, googled something like knee fluid squat and got a ton of links with "ARTHRITIS! ARTHRITIS!", but well, google is not always to be trusted, if it keeps happening I will deload take it easy.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
October 19 2011 14:55 GMT
#12935
On October 19 2011 17:07 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 10:23 GoTuNk! wrote:
Bench Press: 95kgx3 (5sec pause at bottom), 100kgx3 (5 sec pause at bottom), 105kgx3, 110kgx1

100kgx3 with pause and 105kgx3 are both personal records in terms of reps/pause with given weight. This week or begining next one I will be benching 115kg for sure (fatigued), which is national record at 75kg weight class (lol). There is a guy at 66 who benches 145kg though.

Deadlift 138kg x4x4 (light day).

Was really ez now that I started wearing a belt and that I can hold my breath for the 4 reps.

Srsly I feel unstopabble now, I am sure I will be benching at least 120kg at the competition and deadlifting 225kg (3x bodyweight).
Looking foward to starting creatine next week for even more amazing results (5 weeks before meet).


The people demand pictures and videos!


On november 26th I'll have videos of all my PR's, and hopefully be national champ (most likely 2nd though )
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
October 19 2011 14:59 GMT
#12936
On October 19 2011 22:42 Cambium wrote:
[image loading]

more like a yoga pose actually


i meant his other fire attack >_<
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
October 19 2011 16:55 GMT
#12937
Back to the gym after one week of being lazy.

DL 1x5 175lb, 1x5 225lb, 1x4 285lb

I finally decided to try and do arms wide pull ups unassisted, I managed to get 4 twice. So I think I will stay doing a 20lb assist for a little bit longer, but it's going to be nice being able to do wide-arm pull ups with my body weight, very excited for that! (:

45lb one arm hammer curls felt really nice too. But damn I'm so sore now.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 19 2011 17:49 GMT
#12938
On October 19 2011 10:11 XuoriG wrote:
Anybody knows how many calories you burn in the average SS Squat session (so around 4warm up sets + 3 working sets)

My gym partner decided he wanted to run instead of squat cause he wants to lose weight and he doesnt believe me when I say squats will be more usefull than running...


lol. Just show him by your results when you become more ripped and he's still a fatass.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
October 19 2011 18:05 GMT
#12939
Leaving for the gym now.

Been sick for the last 1½ week and this is my first deadlift since before that.

!!!!!!!!!!!!
We make signature, then defense it.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
October 19 2011 19:29 GMT
#12940
On October 19 2011 23:44 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 22:33 Cambium wrote:
did you scream like a dying diablo?


I did scream, but probably didnt sound as manly as diablo

"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" *grab bar and DL*

Right?
Prev 1 645 646 647 648 649 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1021
910 108
Hyun 68
NotJumperer 45
Bale 34
sorry 25
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto219
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g6843
Coldzera 719
WinterStarcraft388
C9.Mang0234
ceh9232
NeuroSwarm108
ViBE32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick609
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 33m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.