• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:24
CEST 21:24
KST 04:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 30

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 730 Next
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 17 2011 16:47 GMT
#581
On January 17 2011 23:55 funkie wrote:
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?


I like whey shakes for some easy protein right after my workout. They can also be useful to mix with stuff to make a weight gainer. Also, buy whey protein powdered since prepared drinks cost like infinite amount of money.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 17 2011 17:10 GMT
#582
On January 18 2011 01:47 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 23:55 funkie wrote:
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?


I like whey shakes for some easy protein right after my workout. They can also be useful to mix with stuff to make a weight gainer. Also, buy whey protein powdered since prepared drinks cost like infinite amount of money.


Yeah the GNC thing says 100% WHEY PROTEIN and it's a powder and shit. Imma go and find it's price and buy it early next month (20% discount with member gold card, Woot?!)
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 17 2011 17:15 GMT
#583
On January 18 2011 02:10 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 01:47 sJarl wrote:
On January 17 2011 23:55 funkie wrote:
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?


I like whey shakes for some easy protein right after my workout. They can also be useful to mix with stuff to make a weight gainer. Also, buy whey protein powdered since prepared drinks cost like infinite amount of money.


Yeah the GNC thing says 100% WHEY PROTEIN and it's a powder and shit. Imma go and find it's price and buy it early next month (20% discount with member gold card, Woot?!)


It always states 100% Whey Protein...just do some researching and you'll be fine
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 17 2011 17:19 GMT
#584
just felt like posting here..
I've been sick so often the last couple of weeks its retarded... I'll probably go back to the gym again tomorrow for the first time in forever. I hope I wont have to restart like from the beginning T_T
beep boop
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 17 2011 18:31 GMT
#585
On January 18 2011 02:10 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 01:47 sJarl wrote:
On January 17 2011 23:55 funkie wrote:
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?


I like whey shakes for some easy protein right after my workout. They can also be useful to mix with stuff to make a weight gainer. Also, buy whey protein powdered since prepared drinks cost like infinite amount of money.


Yeah the GNC thing says 100% WHEY PROTEIN and it's a powder and shit. Imma go and find it's price and buy it early next month (20% discount with member gold card, Woot?!)


Most protein has the same effect, main differences will be in how it tastes and how well it mixes. You can find some really cheap deals on protein (20$ for 5 lbs) on slickdeals.net
Just read a few reviews to make sure its not garbage. I left mine at home I dont think it makes a big difference but that might be because i already consume 1+ g/lb of protein in my daily diet.
I've taken jack3d before and its fucking awesome. Gets you feeling all tingly and really want to workout. Most preworkouts don't have THAT much caffeine, just a cup or two of coffee's worth. Its just the nitric oxide shit or w/e that dilates your blood vessels and gets you "pumped" But yeah you dont really need them.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 18:52:28
January 17 2011 18:48 GMT
#586
On January 17 2011 08:32 decafchicken wrote:
My buddy found this bulgarian workout that looks pretty awesome i think i might want to try it out, lemme know what you guys think:
http://www.mikesgym.org/programs/index.php?show=program&programID=27




It looks like a watered down version. A full bulgarian workout would be 3 weeks of max4day snatch, clean and jerk, front/back squat 2x per day, then a week of once a day lower volume training.

The program you linked would still want to make me kill myself halfway through it. I think you should give it a shot though, you've got a few years of training experience and could probably handle it in rugby offseason.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 18:58:19
January 17 2011 18:57 GMT
#587
On January 18 2011 02:10 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 01:47 sJarl wrote:
On January 17 2011 23:55 funkie wrote:
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?


I like whey shakes for some easy protein right after my workout. They can also be useful to mix with stuff to make a weight gainer. Also, buy whey protein powdered since prepared drinks cost like infinite amount of money.


Yeah the GNC thing says 100% WHEY PROTEIN and it's a powder and shit. Imma go and find it's price and buy it early next month (20% discount with member gold card, Woot?!)


I take ON double choco, I like its taste with water, milk and soymilk. I've tried some other ones, and they taste horrible >.<

A tad expensive comparatively, but w/e

Here's the product on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolate/dp/B000QSNYGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295290565&sr=8-1

Also, just curious: if you don't have problems gaining with your regular diet, why take it?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 17 2011 19:02 GMT
#588
On January 18 2011 03:57 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 02:10 funkie wrote:
On January 18 2011 01:47 sJarl wrote:
On January 17 2011 23:55 funkie wrote:
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?


I like whey shakes for some easy protein right after my workout. They can also be useful to mix with stuff to make a weight gainer. Also, buy whey protein powdered since prepared drinks cost like infinite amount of money.


Yeah the GNC thing says 100% WHEY PROTEIN and it's a powder and shit. Imma go and find it's price and buy it early next month (20% discount with member gold card, Woot?!)


I take ON double choco, I like its taste with water, milk and soymilk. I've tried some other ones, and they taste horrible >.<

A tad expensive comparatively, but w/e

Here's the product on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolate/dp/B000QSNYGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295290565&sr=8-1

Also, just curious: if you don't have problems gaining with your regular diet, why take it?


Cause I want to get to 78-80kg. and it's getting harder to increase. I'm heating liek a horse!.

I'm starting GOMAD tday agian and see how that works out :D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
January 17 2011 19:13 GMT
#589
On January 17 2011 19:47 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 15:10 mOnion wrote:
Supplements beneficial for mass gain -- creatine, whey & casein, BCAAs, eating a lot of food, sleeping well


can anyone go into any details on their experience with these? I've used creatine in the past but it was powdered and my local fitness guru buddy says pills are the way to go. I've also heard him say that casein was not so good, that it was supposed to make you gain weight in your sleep but it ended up doing more harm than good. and idunno what bcaa's are.

i'm back on gomad and trying to regulate my sleep schedule and meal schedule. just wanted to look into these options as well.

finally when I'm at the gym I see the big guys with the standard protein shake cups but they typically have like a bright red fruity looking drink or something. is this some kind of energy juice that i dont know about or am i crazy and its just gatorade?

edit: btw ty for the prompt responses and answers as usual. I'm kind of a question + get-everything-squared-away-before-starting kind of guy, hence the many questions preceding my ACTUALLY going to the gym


Working out is one of the few things in life where it is just better to dive in and learn from experience. "Researching and covering all your bases" is just an excuse to be lazy / intimitaded / whatever and not going to the gym.!


I generally agree with this, but I think it is important to mention that there is the danger of injury if you just go blindly into it. There should be at least a minimal amount of research for good form and proper prehab so that you don't own yourself. That's the only squaring away that I would be concerned with.
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 17 2011 19:28 GMT
#590
On January 18 2011 04:13 Slithe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 19:47 sJarl wrote:
On January 17 2011 15:10 mOnion wrote:
Supplements beneficial for mass gain -- creatine, whey & casein, BCAAs, eating a lot of food, sleeping well


can anyone go into any details on their experience with these? I've used creatine in the past but it was powdered and my local fitness guru buddy says pills are the way to go. I've also heard him say that casein was not so good, that it was supposed to make you gain weight in your sleep but it ended up doing more harm than good. and idunno what bcaa's are.

i'm back on gomad and trying to regulate my sleep schedule and meal schedule. just wanted to look into these options as well.

finally when I'm at the gym I see the big guys with the standard protein shake cups but they typically have like a bright red fruity looking drink or something. is this some kind of energy juice that i dont know about or am i crazy and its just gatorade?

edit: btw ty for the prompt responses and answers as usual. I'm kind of a question + get-everything-squared-away-before-starting kind of guy, hence the many questions preceding my ACTUALLY going to the gym


Working out is one of the few things in life where it is just better to dive in and learn from experience. "Researching and covering all your bases" is just an excuse to be lazy / intimitaded / whatever and not going to the gym.!


I generally agree with this, but I think it is important to mention that there is the danger of injury if you just go blindly into it. There should be at least a minimal amount of research for good form and proper prehab so that you don't own yourself. That's the only squaring away that I would be concerned with.


It is a good point you make there. Optimally though you would go to the gym with someone more experienced and are shown how to do things
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 19:35:01
January 17 2011 19:34 GMT
#591
On January 18 2011 04:13 Slithe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 19:47 sJarl wrote:
On January 17 2011 15:10 mOnion wrote:
Supplements beneficial for mass gain -- creatine, whey & casein, BCAAs, eating a lot of food, sleeping well


can anyone go into any details on their experience with these? I've used creatine in the past but it was powdered and my local fitness guru buddy says pills are the way to go. I've also heard him say that casein was not so good, that it was supposed to make you gain weight in your sleep but it ended up doing more harm than good. and idunno what bcaa's are.

i'm back on gomad and trying to regulate my sleep schedule and meal schedule. just wanted to look into these options as well.

finally when I'm at the gym I see the big guys with the standard protein shake cups but they typically have like a bright red fruity looking drink or something. is this some kind of energy juice that i dont know about or am i crazy and its just gatorade?

edit: btw ty for the prompt responses and answers as usual. I'm kind of a question + get-everything-squared-away-before-starting kind of guy, hence the many questions preceding my ACTUALLY going to the gym


Working out is one of the few things in life where it is just better to dive in and learn from experience. "Researching and covering all your bases" is just an excuse to be lazy / intimitaded / whatever and not going to the gym.!


I generally agree with this, but I think it is important to mention that there is the danger of injury if you just go blindly into it. There should be at least a minimal amount of research for good form and proper prehab so that you don't own yourself. That's the only squaring away that I would be concerned with.

yeah but its surprising how often you go to gyms to see people doing lifts with the most atrocious form and wonder how they haven't injured themselves up to now. Just shows how safe weight lifting is compared to other sports. Not saying you shouldn't pay attention to form though. It is very important especially later on as your lifts get heavier.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 17 2011 20:03 GMT
#592
On January 18 2011 04:02 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 03:57 Cambium wrote:
On January 18 2011 02:10 funkie wrote:
On January 18 2011 01:47 sJarl wrote:
On January 17 2011 23:55 funkie wrote:
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?


I like whey shakes for some easy protein right after my workout. They can also be useful to mix with stuff to make a weight gainer. Also, buy whey protein powdered since prepared drinks cost like infinite amount of money.


Yeah the GNC thing says 100% WHEY PROTEIN and it's a powder and shit. Imma go and find it's price and buy it early next month (20% discount with member gold card, Woot?!)


I take ON double choco, I like its taste with water, milk and soymilk. I've tried some other ones, and they taste horrible >.<

A tad expensive comparatively, but w/e

Here's the product on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolate/dp/B000QSNYGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295290565&sr=8-1

Also, just curious: if you don't have problems gaining with your regular diet, why take it?


Cause I want to get to 78-80kg. and it's getting harder to increase. I'm heating liek a horse!.

I'm starting GOMAD tday agian and see how that works out :D


I don't have anything against whey protein, i was simply just curious

ON is pretty good imo
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Alexson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belarus293 Posts
January 17 2011 20:05 GMT
#593
Lol@ people pounding down protein after workout, carbs are more important.
Liberal who supports gun use and supports an eye for an eye
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 20:54:42
January 17 2011 20:39 GMT
#594
On January 18 2011 05:05 Alexson wrote:
Lol@ people pounding down protein after workout, carbs are more important.



LINK YOUR SOURCES BRO.

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?

MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOUR CELL-TECH EVERY DAY.

Edit: talking about performance, Decaf, why don't you do plyometrics? or you already do them?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
January 17 2011 20:40 GMT
#595
On January 18 2011 03:48 Drowsy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 08:32 decafchicken wrote:
My buddy found this bulgarian workout that looks pretty awesome i think i might want to try it out, lemme know what you guys think:
http://www.mikesgym.org/programs/index.php?show=program&programID=27




It looks like a watered down version. A full bulgarian workout would be 3 weeks of max4day snatch, clean and jerk, front/back squat 2x per day, then a week of once a day lower volume training.

The program you linked would still want to make me kill myself halfway through it. I think you should give it a shot though, you've got a few years of training experience and could probably handle it in rugby offseason.



Well I dont think anyone does the true bulgarian style that Abedjiev used. It is a very brutal program.

by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
January 17 2011 21:06 GMT
#596
On January 18 2011 05:05 Alexson wrote:
Lol@ people pounding down protein after workout, carbs are more important.


Is this a troll post? You had better link some studies to support your claim, because there's a large section on nutrition in the OP that disagrees.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 17 2011 21:30 GMT
#597
"The first time i snatched 150 i missed it 52 times that day." WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm gonna try day 1 of the program today (if the gyms closed i'll be pissed)
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 22:03:09
January 17 2011 21:59 GMT
#598
On January 18 2011 05:05 Alexson wrote:
Lol@ people pounding down protein after workout, carbs are more important.


...

They seem to help my recovery, so I think I'll go ahead and keep taking them.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
radiaL
Profile Joined August 2003
Andorra2690 Posts
January 17 2011 22:11 GMT
#599
dealing with iherb support is the funniest thing ever
they always reply with a single word and it's always bolded and in HUGE font
sideproject: twitch.tv Starcraft II Viewers data - http://twitchsc2data.com/
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
January 17 2011 22:17 GMT
#600
On January 18 2011 05:05 Alexson wrote:
Lol@ people pounding down protein after workout, carbs are more important.


Do both, win more.

Today's workout:

Push Press: 70kg x 5 (slow and steady getting this one up, the 100kg log is just asking to be conquered!!)
DB Millitary Press: 15kg x 8 and 3 sets of 21kg x 8 (only got this for 1 set and 7 reps so pretty good)
Lateral Raises: 10kg x 8 and 13kg x 6 (bad form...)
BB Curl: 3 sets of 40kg x 8
Alt. DB Curl: 10kg x 8 and 13kg x 8 (strict form)

Overall pretty nice.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5940
420jenkins234
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 148
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur377
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 36m
Stellar Fest
17h 36m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.