• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:09
CEST 22:09
KST 05:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 29

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 730 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 23:33:56
January 16 2011 23:32 GMT
#561
My buddy found this bulgarian workout that looks pretty awesome i think i might want to try it out, lemme know what you guys think:
http://www.mikesgym.org/programs/index.php?show=program&programID=27

Squatted for the first time in at least a month today O.O Put up 10x225 8x295 6x325 4x345,375 3x405
By the end the bar was bending and i was finishing the reps so fast the weight was bouncing around up top, felt awesome Bench and weighted pull ups felt good too.

On January 17 2011 07:47 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
First workout with our as-of-yet unofficial olympic/powerlifting club. Just worked on form, and snatched for the first time. That shit is hard. Fun though, and really empowering.

Then we did a little bench press for the beachbro inside of us.

Overall, a good day :D


Nice. And yeah snatching is wtf hard

On January 17 2011 06:02 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 04:39 KizZBG wrote:
On January 16 2011 04:27 funkie wrote:
Decaf, dimsum, rosa, shallow, sjarl. Etc. Should i keep on bulking? (judging from my pics)


Sjarl you're a fucking monster

I'd deffinately keep bulking. Are you still on SS? If I were you, I would start focusing more on size now. What are you goals?



Yes still on SS since it's still working for me. Goals? Just to be healthy, fucking strong and be huge and ripped :o!

My goal was 75kg but I'm guessing I shall top that and move it up to 80-85 :0?
What do you think?


Just keep at it as long as you can. Just keep getting huge and strong.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
radiaL
Profile Joined August 2003
Andorra2690 Posts
January 17 2011 00:05 GMT
#562
On January 17 2011 08:22 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 03:32 radiaL wrote:
Guys is lactose free milk alright? It seems to have almost the same amount of protein as whole milk. Drank milk all my life, stopped for 2 years and now that I've started again its just ...

overall getting lactose pills is more cheaper



Oh wow, never knew such shit existed :O

Which one should I get! First one has like 2.5 times the # of caps for similar price, but 2nd is obviously dairy focused. The units that lactase is listed in aren't even the same for both of them, wtf.
Halp.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Plant-Enzymes-240-Vcaps/726?at=0


http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Dairy-Digest-Complete-90-Vcaps/7269?at=0
sideproject: twitch.tv Starcraft II Viewers data - http://twitchsc2data.com/
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 00:58:25
January 17 2011 00:42 GMT
#563
gotta ask eshlow that

And to be honest I'm in the same boat. I never really had a problem with milk till last fall when I tried to do starting strength I noticed I had a problem digesting milk in either larger quantities 8 cups+ per day or when I drank milk alone with nothing else. So I plan to start again this year but with lactose pills to help. Actually milk is just an excuse why I stopped lol. Was just too lazy.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
January 17 2011 01:05 GMT
#564
Right now I'm doing the SS and wondering if accessory exercises should be included?

It feels like I could be spending some more time in the gym.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 01:09:06
January 17 2011 01:08 GMT
#565
On January 17 2011 10:05 Advocado wrote:
Right now I'm doing the SS and wondering if accessory exercises should be included?

It feels like I could be spending some more time in the gym.

Its like that when you first start. The program is designed to be easier at the beginning and gets harder as you progress because you spend more time resting and switching plates. Its overall better you make consistent progress than to add too much weight early on and stall.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
January 17 2011 01:38 GMT
#566
On January 17 2011 06:02 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 04:39 KizZBG wrote:
On January 16 2011 04:27 funkie wrote:
Decaf, dimsum, rosa, shallow, sjarl. Etc. Should i keep on bulking? (judging from my pics)


Sjarl you're a fucking monster

I'd deffinately keep bulking. Are you still on SS? If I were you, I would start focusing more on size now. What are you goals?



Yes still on SS since it's still working for me. Goals? Just to be healthy, fucking strong and be huge and ripped :o!

My goal was 75kg but I'm guessing I shall top that and move it up to 80-85 :0?
What do you think?

It would be quite impressive if you reach 85KG with the same amount of bodyfat at your height lol. Just keep bulking steadily. If you're still making progress and enjoying the program keep doing it, if not then you can switch it up for a more bodybuilding oriented training. (it's what I'm doing at the moment and loving it!)
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 17 2011 03:26 GMT
#567
Keep going funkie!

I'm at 80kg right now, up from ~63 in september. Haven't gained weight in a month and a halfish, as I haven't really been eating... But I gained ~5 lbs over my winter break, and I'll be getting back into it as the semester starts. I'm 6'4, so I still barely even look like I work out. Aiming for 90kg+ before I reevaluate.

Since I've started taking magnesium pills regularly, i've noticed that I sleep much more soundly at night, and that I have some of the craziest dreams while I'm sleeping. I never used to dream before, more than once or twice a year, and I used to sleep in 40 minute blocks of time - a hold over from sleeping in class in highschool, where that was just the amount of time i could squeeze out between class bells. If anyone's having trouble with their sleep, I might suggest these. They don't help me getting to sleep at night, but once I make it to sleep, I'm golden. Despite the multiple changes I've made to my lifestyle, this is the one that most closely mirrors the sleep changes, and most of the other thigns I've done (like moving home for break, where I have allergies) have been BAD for my sleep in the past.
radiaL
Profile Joined August 2003
Andorra2690 Posts
January 17 2011 03:54 GMT
#568
haha, speaking of dreams, milk gives me the most lucid, vivid dreams ever
like retarded immersive and long
i've never had a nightmare in my whole life until about a week ago where i woke up and had to convince myself for 30 minutes that that shit wasn't real



quit being lazy, ilikestar! :D life is short

oh, and

[image loading]
sideproject: twitch.tv Starcraft II Viewers data - http://twitchsc2data.com/
vicariouscheese
Profile Joined June 2010
United States589 Posts
January 17 2011 04:07 GMT
#569
On January 17 2011 10:05 Advocado wrote:
Right now I'm doing the SS and wondering if accessory exercises should be included?

It feels like I could be spending some more time in the gym.


Sounds like someone didn't read the book or the wiki

from the wiki

You can do anything you want to do. You can squat on a swiss ball, you can bench monkeys wearing pantyhose, you can pick your nose and wear a cockring, it doesn't really matter to me, but none of those things are "Starting Strength." So don't do any of that silly bullshit and say that you're "doing the Rippetoes."

If, however, you decide you're going to add a bunch of stuff to the program, chances are good you will screw it up. Why am I so confident? The fact that you would ask a question like this indicates that you lack experience with weight training because, if you were experienced, you wouldn't ask this question in the first place. You'd simply adjust it as your experience dictates.


The premise behind starting strength is that you are using compound exercises and hitting all of your muscles with the basic lifts. More than an hour and a half for a workout is generally considered suboptimal, and I've definitely heard this outside of starting strength as well.

Accessory exercises will only hinder your progress until you've hit your limit and moved on from being a novice Once you start hitting the upper limit of your lifts, you'll see why you don't need the extra exercises.

I felt the same as you, as I was one of those people who went to the gym 5 days a week, had good form on a ton of accessory exercises, but wasn't making the progress I wanted... hence starting this program. I still want to be in the gym for longer just because I'm used to it :/
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
January 17 2011 04:41 GMT
#570
lol, what kind of picture is that.

On January 17 2011 09:05 radiaL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 08:22 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
On January 17 2011 03:32 radiaL wrote:
Guys is lactose free milk alright? It seems to have almost the same amount of protein as whole milk. Drank milk all my life, stopped for 2 years and now that I've started again its just ...

overall getting lactose pills is more cheaper



Oh wow, never knew such shit existed :O

Which one should I get! First one has like 2.5 times the # of caps for similar price, but 2nd is obviously dairy focused. The units that lactase is listed in aren't even the same for both of them, wtf.
Halp.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Plant-Enzymes-240-Vcaps/726?at=0


http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Dairy-Digest-Complete-90-Vcaps/7269?at=0


Any of those look fine. I think I would go with the second one since it's specifically for dairy digestion
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
radiaL
Profile Joined August 2003
Andorra2690 Posts
January 17 2011 04:47 GMT
#571
it's like the batman symbol -_- shining from this thread


k ill get the second one, tres excited to drink milk again!
sideproject: twitch.tv Starcraft II Viewers data - http://twitchsc2data.com/
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 17 2011 05:12 GMT
#572
hahaha great picture radial.

day 2 of rugby = great success. agility, speed, and hitting feel much improved. hope my gym isn't closed tomorrow.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
January 17 2011 05:45 GMT
#573
haha you should leave that picture on the op.

Bulgarian program is hard stuff. Would be fun to try out :D
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 06:17:50
January 17 2011 06:10 GMT
#574
Supplements beneficial for mass gain -- creatine, whey & casein, BCAAs, eating a lot of food, sleeping well


can anyone go into any details on their experience with these? I've used creatine in the past but it was powdered and my local fitness guru buddy says pills are the way to go. I've also heard him say that casein was not so good, that it was supposed to make you gain weight in your sleep but it ended up doing more harm than good. and idunno what bcaa's are.

i'm back on gomad and trying to regulate my sleep schedule and meal schedule. just wanted to look into these options as well.

finally when I'm at the gym I see the big guys with the standard protein shake cups but they typically have like a bright red fruity looking drink or something. is this some kind of energy juice that i dont know about or am i crazy and its just gatorade?

edit: btw ty for the prompt responses and answers as usual. I'm kind of a question + get-everything-squared-away-before-starting kind of guy, hence the many questions preceding my ACTUALLY going to the gym
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
January 17 2011 07:40 GMT
#575
Powdered is better. Never taken it consistently but apparently it works.
The protein I take has whey and casein. If anything just have milk and cottage cheese before bed.
They probably are drinking workout shakes which usually have creatine, caffeine, and argenine
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
January 17 2011 08:27 GMT
#576
On January 17 2011 13:07 vicariouscheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2011 10:05 Advocado wrote:
Right now I'm doing the SS and wondering if accessory exercises should be included?

It feels like I could be spending some more time in the gym.


Sounds like someone didn't read the book or the wiki

from the wiki
Show nested quote +

You can do anything you want to do. You can squat on a swiss ball, you can bench monkeys wearing pantyhose, you can pick your nose and wear a cockring, it doesn't really matter to me, but none of those things are "Starting Strength." So don't do any of that silly bullshit and say that you're "doing the Rippetoes."

If, however, you decide you're going to add a bunch of stuff to the program, chances are good you will screw it up. Why am I so confident? The fact that you would ask a question like this indicates that you lack experience with weight training because, if you were experienced, you wouldn't ask this question in the first place. You'd simply adjust it as your experience dictates.


The premise behind starting strength is that you are using compound exercises and hitting all of your muscles with the basic lifts. More than an hour and a half for a workout is generally considered suboptimal, and I've definitely heard this outside of starting strength as well.

Accessory exercises will only hinder your progress until you've hit your limit and moved on from being a novice Once you start hitting the upper limit of your lifts, you'll see why you don't need the extra exercises.

I felt the same as you, as I was one of those people who went to the gym 5 days a week, had good form on a ton of accessory exercises, but wasn't making the progress I wanted... hence starting this program. I still want to be in the gym for longer just because I'm used to it :/


I probably suffer from sometimes starting to question whether things works for me or not. But after taking another look at my training log I can see progress, so I'll keep trying harder on diet & sleep.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
January 17 2011 08:29 GMT
#577
BCAA stands for Branched-chain amino acids.

Quote from wikipedia:
The BCAAs are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, accounting for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals. Some weightlifters believe that consuming a higher percentage of BCAAs is better for increasing lean muscle mass than consuming proteins containing relatively less BCAAs.
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 11:28:53
January 17 2011 10:47 GMT
#578
On January 17 2011 15:10 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
Supplements beneficial for mass gain -- creatine, whey & casein, BCAAs, eating a lot of food, sleeping well


can anyone go into any details on their experience with these? I've used creatine in the past but it was powdered and my local fitness guru buddy says pills are the way to go. I've also heard him say that casein was not so good, that it was supposed to make you gain weight in your sleep but it ended up doing more harm than good. and idunno what bcaa's are.

i'm back on gomad and trying to regulate my sleep schedule and meal schedule. just wanted to look into these options as well.

finally when I'm at the gym I see the big guys with the standard protein shake cups but they typically have like a bright red fruity looking drink or something. is this some kind of energy juice that i dont know about or am i crazy and its just gatorade?

edit: btw ty for the prompt responses and answers as usual. I'm kind of a question + get-everything-squared-away-before-starting kind of guy, hence the many questions preceding my ACTUALLY going to the gym


Working out is one of the few things in life where it is just better to dive in and learn from experience. "Researching and covering all your bases" is just an excuse to be lazy / intimitaded / whatever and not going to the gym.

Not saying you shouldn't read, but it has so much more value when you can discard stuff that you know that doesn't work because you have tried out yourself.

@Decaf: great squatting!
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 17 2011 14:22 GMT
#579
On January 17 2011 15:10 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
Supplements beneficial for mass gain -- creatine, whey & casein, BCAAs, eating a lot of food, sleeping well


can anyone go into any details on their experience with these? I've used creatine in the past but it was powdered and my local fitness guru buddy says pills are the way to go. I've also heard him say that casein was not so good, that it was supposed to make you gain weight in your sleep but it ended up doing more harm than good. and idunno what bcaa's are.

i'm back on gomad and trying to regulate my sleep schedule and meal schedule. just wanted to look into these options as well.

finally when I'm at the gym I see the big guys with the standard protein shake cups but they typically have like a bright red fruity looking drink or something. is this some kind of energy juice that i dont know about or am i crazy and its just gatorade?

edit: btw ty for the prompt responses and answers as usual. I'm kind of a question + get-everything-squared-away-before-starting kind of guy, hence the many questions preceding my ACTUALLY going to the gym


For most people, creatine is unnecessary. At least for the moment, you aren't at a point where it's going to be worth the money to use, and I personally wouldn't bother. My room mate uses it, but all it really seems to do for him is make his body hold on to more water, which makes him look bigger until he stops taking the stuff.

Casein is a type of protein that is supposed to be "slow release" - it breaks down more slwoly, leading to a "constant stream" of amino acids being available to your body, rather than the sudden rush provided by Whey, which breaks down much faster. Some people take a do a whey shake right after working out, and a casein shake at another time (before sleeping, right after waking up, in between lunch and dinner, etc) and some people just do the whey. Most of this thread, AFAIK doesn't bother with shakes, and tries to get protein from diet, but they're a good way to get the extra protein/calories if you don't have time to eat perfectly.

Gomad and sleeping are good for putting on size.

Finally, that fruity drink is probably one of those preworkout supplements, like Jack3d, superpump, or NO Explode. From what I've heard, they're mostly caffeine, and are supposed to get you "pumped" so that you lift heavier. I've always thought it was crap, and never tried them personally. Again, my room mate takes Jack3d occasionally, and I think it's mostly a mental thing.

Jump into the gym and start DOING rather than just asking. Quit stalling, quit making excuses. The gym isn't that sort of place. Once you get started, you're going to be wondering why it took you so long to do it, and you're going to be wanting every minute you can get between now and spring break/summer vacation to be ripped and sexy =p.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 17 2011 14:55 GMT
#580
Amen.


Once you start everything is going to seem harder, and everything is going to weight a shitton to you.

Then you'll reach a 100kg squat, a 130kg deadlift, and then you'll see yourself in a place where you never thought you could be. I know this, cause I've been there, I never thought I'd be able to grow on size, get stronger and whatnot. I though this "big and muscular" look took years and years. and I'm not saying it doesn't, but do it. Embrace it, learn, Read, fucking ask, and quit making shitty excuses. If you have a pain, heal it, and go rampage on that barbell again.

Fuck yeah.

Edit: Is Whey protein good for?, I saw some big bottles of Whey in a local GNC Store. Should I drink these? =o are they good for..liek teh strong?
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins274
monkeys_forever99
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5576
Grubby2837
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
TKL 144
C9.Mang0143
ToD107
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 35
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.