• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:05
CEST 04:05
KST 11:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8702 users

Free Razer Blackwidow Contest from Niteshade.tv

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
NiteshadeSC2
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada98 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 07:18:24
December 12 2012 02:08 GMT
#1
[image loading]


The 12 Days of Niteshade is Underway!

I am an amateur caster, and I have a lot of fun doing it! I want to thank my fans for watching and to help promote the show during these holiday seasons so I decided a contest is in order where the winner will receive a prize. I have purchased a Razer Blackwidow Keyboard (the same one pictured) that the lucky winner shall receive. The fancy new 2013 model with the 10 key rollover.

How do you win a free Razer Blackwidow keyboard?

Easy.

1. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
2. Watch my Starcraft 2 videos from the 8th to 19th December 2012
3. During the 12 days of Niteshade, write down the 10 keywords I announce in the shows
4. After the last show on the 19th - submit an email to:giveaway@niteshade.tv

The email must contain:
1 .Your Youtube username (to verify you subscribed)
2. The total of 10 Keywords I announced.
3. A mailing address where I can mail your keyboard should you win.

On the 20th of December 2012 at 9pm EST, Submissions will be closed.
On the 21st of December 2012, at 9pm EST - I will draw, at random a winner from the submissions. I will be doing this live on Twitch.tv

I mail you your keyboard (if you won).

Start Watching!

TL:DR - Watch THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE Get keywords. 12 days. Email words. Enter to win in Draw.

Niteshade

Website with rules

PS: Since this thread is later than the start date of the contest: There May be Keywords in Epsiode #33, 34, and 35.... Just saying... Also, One last caveat.
Thanks to Team Razer the Razer Blackwidow keyboard will be shipped worldwide! ANYONE CAN ENTER!

WOOHOO!
www.niteshade.tv
LovE-
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1963 Posts
December 12 2012 02:16 GMT
#2
I love Fee stuff!
LovE.311 (NA) || @LovE_Sc2
EzZzZzZz
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada25 Posts
December 12 2012 02:19 GMT
#3
On December 12 2012 11:16 LovE- wrote:
I love Fee stuff!

Thats all fine and dandy... but i find it taxing..

+ Show Spoiler +
I tried
I love potatoes
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
December 12 2012 02:32 GMT
#4
On December 12 2012 11:19 EzZzZzZz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 11:16 LovE- wrote:
I love Fee stuff!

Thats all fine and dandy... but i find it taxing..

+ Show Spoiler +
I tried



lol, that wasn't bad.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Grimmyman123
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada939 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 02:37:01
December 12 2012 02:33 GMT
#5
I've already noted it to Niteshade for correction, will be corrected in 1 hours time.

Moderator, if you read this, can you change title to read Free not Fee please? Thanks!
Win. That's all that matters. Win. Nobody likes to lose.
NiteshadeSC2
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada98 Posts
December 12 2012 03:05 GMT
#6
LOL Thanks guys
www.niteshade.tv
Grimmyman123
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada939 Posts
December 12 2012 04:06 GMT
#7
On December 12 2012 11:19 EzZzZzZz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 11:16 LovE- wrote:
I love Fee stuff!

Thats all fine and dandy... but i find it taxing..

+ Show Spoiler +
I tried


Oh god... its ooozing with puns... lol
Win. That's all that matters. Win. Nobody likes to lose.
Freezd
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States139 Posts
December 12 2012 09:50 GMT
#8
Like my dad always said, if it's free... its for me.
"I can't help it if I seem homophobic when the only gay people I know have pink highlights, wear hundreds of colorful bracelets and live at the local arcade playing DDR." - Youngminii
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
December 12 2012 10:49 GMT
#9
hardly free, requires quite a bit of time
FlashDave.999 aka Star
NiteshadeSC2
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada98 Posts
December 12 2012 11:47 GMT
#10
A little... But not too much I hope! Can't make it too easy
Niteshade
www.niteshade.tv
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
December 12 2012 13:14 GMT
#11
sweet ! ;D
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
MyTHicaL
Profile Joined November 2005
France1070 Posts
December 12 2012 15:33 GMT
#12
On December 12 2012 19:49 aka_star wrote:
hardly free, requires quite a bit of time

Totally agree...
I'm all for someone promoting their show but this requires subscriptions and watching it for what 10 days? z_z seems over excessive.
StreetWise
Profile Joined January 2010
United States594 Posts
December 12 2012 17:15 GMT
#13
nsz.nightshade? Watched one episode. Still a lot of watching to do for this contest.
I will not be poisoned by your bitterness
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
December 12 2012 17:43 GMT
#14
Well this will be an interesting night. I get to watch some casts, gain some codes and hopefully win myself a keyboard.

Furthermore, I'm glad college is next year as I would be in Hawaii at this time next year @ Hilo.
Master Chief
Harrad
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
1003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 17:49:00
December 12 2012 17:43 GMT
#15
On December 13 2012 00:33 MyTHicaL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 19:49 aka_star wrote:
hardly free, requires quite a bit of time

Totally agree...
I'm all for someone promoting their show but this requires subscriptions and watching it for what 10 days? z_z seems over excessive.


True, time is money, but this guy is not a rich corporation, so it's vital for him to he get an exponential return on his investment (the keyboard + sponsored thread)
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
December 12 2012 18:23 GMT
#16
On December 12 2012 11:19 EzZzZzZz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 11:16 LovE- wrote:
I love Fee stuff!

Thats all fine and dandy... but i find it taxing..

+ Show Spoiler +
I tried

It took a toll out on me too... now i'm spent.
ok
lyrlian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands257 Posts
December 12 2012 19:06 GMT
#17
I wish you goodluck with the promotion of your SC2 casting but I doubt this is the best way to spend your money. Most people will find it's WAY too much trouble to watch 10ish videos over a long time span to have a small chance of winning a keyboard.

@lyrlian on twitter! Caster for ESET, WCS and various other events.
NiteshadeSC2
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada98 Posts
December 12 2012 19:21 GMT
#18
I really wish I could afford an even bigger prize pack - I really do. I put a great deal of thought into how I could make it interesting - but not so easy every single person in north american would enter. Watching video's is low effort, and aside from the last day (the 19th) - you can watch them in batches if your schedule permits. Ultimately, I had to find a balance. I know not everyong is going to like it, but hey - I tried.

The goal behind this was twofold - to promote the show, but also to give back something cool to the guys who really like SC2 and esports. I think this will do it. I also hope that down the road I can continue to do contests and such depending on how things go.

I hope you guys will watch, and get an entry into the contest - and if you do - I sincerely wish you all the best of luck!
www.niteshade.tv
Rainman5419
Profile Joined January 2011
United States92 Posts
December 12 2012 20:07 GMT
#19
Thanks Niteshade. A lot of us understand you're not exactly rolling around in cash as an amateur caster, but the contest is cool and fun nonetheless.
Member of UNT CSL, Season 5 CSL Champs! "The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching." -John Wooden
Demicore
Profile Joined October 2011
France503 Posts
December 12 2012 20:41 GMT
#20
I won't be trying to get the Blackwidow either but the "Free Blackwidow" title on the left attracted my attention and prompted me to read the OP and check out some of your vids so good job on that at least.

I think you're doing a good job, a better one than many of the more established casters out there. I don't know about everyone else but I never heard of you before simply because I never see your name on the TL bar listing the streams on the right. Perhaps trying to land a few casting gigs with the daily / weekly cups could be a good way to get your name out there some more?

Cheers and good luck.
"I love male nipples in starcraft; the two go together so well." ~Tasteless
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 55m
OSC
10h 55m
Stellar Fest
10h 55m
OSC
21h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.