• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9107 users

BarCraft Montreal: MLG Providence - by Vuugo.com - Page 6

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 18 2011 19:29 GMT
#101
On November 19 2011 04:26 Puph wrote:
lmao I know I know but I'm in now well endowed enough to have my own courier chicken messenger boy. I will have to play that role myself and I was curious if bringing a friend (co-messenger boy) to watch a stream for a bit :D And didn't concordia get a new internet connection? my brother was downloading at 3mb/s yesterday evening at concordia :D besides the point... I'll try get my ass there fo some gaddang tickets, mkay


Yep, bring who you want, it's not exclusive.

It still sucks, it just depends the location -__________________________- and you can't access the internet unless you are a student which is kinda annoying

sigh.

Gotta get to school be back soon :D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 18 2011 19:49 GMT
#102
BarCraft Montreal

Drinks & Shot Menu


[image loading]
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 18 2011 20:07 GMT
#103
yay Vespene Gas!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
November 18 2011 22:23 GMT
#104
they already talked about us on stream :D
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Siliticx
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada206 Posts
November 18 2011 22:35 GMT
#105
On November 19 2011 07:23 mark05 wrote:
they already talked about us on stream :D


Who what where why!
CyberActiv Productions' Chief of eSports Operations - In Canada, need sponsorship or help with an eSport project? don't hesitate to contact me!
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 18 2011 23:52 GMT
#106
Ya !

JP on the pre-match, can anyone take the clip and save it ?
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Diminisherqc
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada220 Posts
November 19 2011 00:25 GMT
#107
what di i miss
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 19 2011 00:43 GMT
#108
I've the clip it's beeing put on youtube right now it's at 20:45 of the red stream !
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
November 19 2011 00:52 GMT
#109
honestly, HONESTLY, since I plan on staying for the entire thing, I might just try all the drinks.

I can't promise I won't yell ESPORTS every occasion I get.
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 19 2011 01:09 GMT
#110
On November 19 2011 09:52 SwEEt[TearS] wrote:
honestly, HONESTLY, since I plan on staying for the entire thing, I might just try all the drinks.

I can't promise I won't yell ESPORTS every occasion I get.


Hahahaha we should have prizes for those that go all across the menu I'll consider that
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
November 19 2011 01:29 GMT
#111
word. thing I'm scared the most of is mixing alcohols but since the event's going to last more than 2 hours I think my liver will handle it.
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
November 19 2011 04:08 GMT
#112
I'm trying every single drinks for sure
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 19 2011 07:16 GMT
#113
We tried out the CO2s last night, check this out !
Please, Fasten your seatbelts for BarCraft Montreal.


My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
November 19 2011 15:43 GMT
#114
I don't know if the world is ready for so much awesome at a single barcraft. I can't wait to find out tomorrow!
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
November 19 2011 18:39 GMT
#115
On November 19 2011 16:16 aZoX wrote:
We tried out the CO2s last night, check this out !
Please, Fasten your seatbelts for BarCraft Montreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLaLMqklrrM&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMXj4X8Bdo0

hahahahaha this is sick LOL
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 20 2011 13:13 GMT
#116
gogogogo barcraft fuckkkkkkk sotired gotta set up
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Panthae
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada205 Posts
November 20 2011 13:44 GMT
#117
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! LETS DO THIS BABY!!!
For Aïur?
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
November 20 2011 14:17 GMT
#118
d-day :D
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
MasterJack
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada215 Posts
November 20 2011 15:47 GMT
#119
I'm trying to get authorization to come film some footage, that could be used either in the TL documentary or the other one that got Kickstarted. TdL or anyone, can you let me know if I can bring this kit?

This is me during the zombie walk, working on making promotional material for next year.
[image loading]

Siliticx
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada206 Posts
November 20 2011 16:35 GMT
#120
On November 21 2011 00:47 MasterJack wrote:
I'm trying to get authorization to come film some footage, that could be used either in the TL documentary or the other one that got Kickstarted. TdL or anyone, can you let me know if I can bring this kit?

This is me during the zombie walk, working on making promotional material for next year.
[image loading]



Hells yeah you can come. When at the door, ask for Charles!
CyberActiv Productions' Chief of eSports Operations - In Canada, need sponsorship or help with an eSport project? don't hesitate to contact me!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 167
RuFF_SC2 153
IndyStarCraft 127
ZombieGrub92
Nina 69
Nathanias 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2486
Shuttle 434
910 62
Mind 62
Bale 12
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1010
Other Games
summit1g6058
Grubby2644
Beastyqt552
shahzam525
ToD225
C9.Mang0190
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2935
League of Legends
• TFBlade598
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.