• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7321 users

Barcraft Salt Lake City! MLG Providence

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Ezinurpain
Profile Joined September 2010
United States31 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 19:13:17
November 14 2011 23:26 GMT
#1
[image loading]

We have hired professional audio and video services to maximize the experience. We will be broadcasting the event live in hopes that we will be one of the "go to" events for in between matches of MLG. Last time we packed the place, this time we will be broadcasting the "blue stream" in the little room, and the "red stream" in the main room.


Be there and come support ESPORTS in Salt Lake City!



Facebook RSVP day1 : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156384417790526

Facebook RSVP day 2 : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=280078938680782

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCraft/comments/mb027/barcraft_salt_lake_city_mlg_providence/

Up-vote, Up-vote, Up-vote!

Twitter: @BarcraftUtah
EG fighting!
ToDieFoR
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States52 Posts
November 13 2011 21:01 GMT
#2
I'll be there, losing my voice, eating like a Nord and killing noobs with my nerd crossbow :D
:D
Ezinurpain
Profile Joined September 2010
United States31 Posts
November 13 2011 21:06 GMT
#3
I will be there across the room... no voice, but nerd crossbow in effect
EG fighting!
meatybacon
Profile Joined April 2011
United States36 Posts
November 13 2011 22:54 GMT
#4
Awesome poster! I'm way excited!!!
Qwalt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States8 Posts
November 13 2011 22:59 GMT
#5
I wish I could come


LMK if you can sneak <21 in lol
Let life be a bowl of melted ice cream
trias_e
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States520 Posts
November 13 2011 23:25 GMT
#6
I don't believe you have to be 21 to go. I really hope I don't have to work so I can be there, last time was awesome and I'm sure it can only get better!
pyrofoam
Profile Joined January 2011
United States16 Posts
November 14 2011 00:01 GMT
#7
Under 21 can enter Legends.
ToDieFoR
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States52 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 02:17:00
November 14 2011 02:11 GMT
#8
Legends IS minor friendly.
:D
RonNation
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States385 Posts
November 14 2011 02:27 GMT
#9
Does Legends have wifi/ could I bring my laptop?

sounds like a pretty good time
Ezinurpain
Profile Joined September 2010
United States31 Posts
November 14 2011 02:49 GMT
#10
On November 14 2011 11:27 RonNation wrote:
Does Legends have wifi/ could I bring my laptop?

sounds like a pretty good time



I will check on this and post later.




On November 14 2011 07:59 Qwalt wrote:
I wish I could come


LMK if you can sneak <21 in lol




Legends is a bar and grill. Under 21 is allowed no problem
EG fighting!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 04:09:57
November 14 2011 04:08 GMT
#11
Most important thing you need to do is create a community for your barcraft. Currently, most does so by creating a facebook group. Other social media that has been used with various levels of success include meetup, subreddit, and twitter.
Next, do any or every of the following, with the items with most impact listed first:

  • Make a self-post on r/BarCraft about your event "MMM/DD Barcraft [city] at [venue] for [tournament]". If there's an active subreddit for your city, xpost it there as well.
  • Post on TL Community about your event "BarCraft [city]".
  • Create a facebook event
  • Message the r/barcraft mods to get your event listed on the sidebar
  • Get yourself listed on Blizzard
  • Contact your local CSL team
  • Consider making and posting flyers, spam craiglist, and any other creative ways to reach out.
Thank God and gunrun.
Ezinurpain
Profile Joined September 2010
United States31 Posts
November 14 2011 05:17 GMT
#12
On November 14 2011 13:08 Primadog wrote:
Most important thing you need to do is create a community for your barcraft. Currently, most does so by creating a facebook group. Other social media that has been used with various levels of success include meetup, subreddit, and twitter.
Next, do any or every of the following, with the items with most impact listed first:

  • Make a self-post on r/BarCraft about your event "MMM/DD Barcraft [city] at [venue] for [tournament]". If there's an active subreddit for your city, xpost it there as well.
  • Post on TL Community about your event "BarCraft [city]".
  • Create a facebook event
  • Message the r/barcraft mods to get your event listed on the sidebar
  • Get yourself listed on Blizzard
  • Contact your local CSL team
  • Consider making and posting flyers, spam craiglist, and any other creative ways to reach out.




Thanks for the suggestions Primadog, however we have already taken care of most of those things you outlined. The Facebook pages have been up for about a month (one for each night). I messaged the Reddit Barcraft mods yesterday (admittedly a little late, but i'm not much of a Reddit guy). I have sent the info to Blizzard, not sure how long it takes them to update the list. I have contacted all the CSL teams in a 300 mile radius to varied success, but tried non the less. The last is something I hadn't though of was Craigslist, so thank you, I will hit up craigslist, and maybe a few local LAN centers.


Thanks for the feedback,

Cheers
EG fighting!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 05:30:55
November 14 2011 05:29 GMT
#13
It can become rather tedious sometimes, but hosting a successful barcraft is satisfying.


I haven't noticed a BarCraft SLC group yet. You should consider making a community somewhere so you don't always have to make so much outreach for future events. People who come to barcraft will come again, so you just need to put them in a facebook group or others to remind them for upcoming ones.
Thank God and gunrun.
Ezinurpain
Profile Joined September 2010
United States31 Posts
November 14 2011 05:51 GMT
#14
On November 14 2011 14:29 Primadog wrote:
It can become rather tedious sometimes, but hosting a successful barcraft is satisfying.


I haven't noticed a BarCraft SLC group yet. You should consider making a community somewhere so you don't always have to make so much outreach for future events. People who come to barcraft will come again, so you just need to put them in a facebook group or others to remind them for upcoming ones.




We have a Facebook group for Starcraft players of Utah:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/158174987527116/


But, perhaps I need to start one with a narrower scope. We had a Barcraft for the last MLG and the turnout was amazing, the bar owners were blown away, however there were a lot of technical problems. I decided to take over (I work for a large professional A/V company and have access to a lot of top of the line sound and video production stuff for little or no cost) to fix those problems. I haven't had the "satisfaction" of hosting a sucessful Barcraft yet, but I hope this one will "knock it out of the park". Have you hosted a few of these Primadog?


Cheers


EG fighting!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 05:58:41
November 14 2011 05:57 GMT
#15
I hosted a few Los Angeles ones, but have since reassigned them to responsible individuals. BarCraft is fun

I think the BarCraft Utah group is sufficient. For my area, we end up combining the local groups into an unified SoCal BarCraft Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/SoCalBarCraft/ . It has reaped benefit - the community become much more active, not just in BarCraft but many other aspect of eSports as well.
Thank God and gunrun.
Ezinurpain
Profile Joined September 2010
United States31 Posts
November 14 2011 06:06 GMT
#16
On November 14 2011 14:57 Primadog wrote:
I hosted a few Los Angeles ones, but have since reassigned them to responsible individuals. BarCraft is fun

I think the BarCraft Utah group is sufficient. For my area, we end up combining the local groups into an unified SoCal BarCraft Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/SoCalBarCraft/ . It has reaped benefit - the community become much more active, not just in BarCraft but many other aspect of eSports as well.





Very cool man, thank you for all the helpful advice. I hope you don't mind if I PM you from time to time with a few questions. I may need a little guidance here and there.



Cheers
EG fighting!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
November 14 2011 06:17 GMT
#17
Not a problem. I will be happy to lend an ear.
Thank God and gunrun.
Lollipop2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
November 14 2011 08:12 GMT
#18
I wish I was in Salt Lake so I could join, it looks like it's going to be great.
Zen16
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
November 14 2011 16:22 GMT
#19
My wife and I are coming up from Springville! So stoked!
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
November 14 2011 18:09 GMT
#20
Bar needs to be open on Sunday so we can watch the finals. I wanna watch Idra win live with a bunch of other nerd ballers @ legends.
Wahaha
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft414
RuFF_SC2 161
Nina 86
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2224
Bale 19
yabsab 18
Terrorterran 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1202
taco 311
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox706
Other Games
summit1g8599
JimRising 667
Day[9].tv517
C9.Mang0334
WinterStarcraft305
Livibee148
Maynarde143
Sick132
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick949
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv517
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 33m
Stellar Fest
9h 33m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.