• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

Giveaway! IdrA, HuK, and more! - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
February 20 2011 12:43 GMT
#41
Ah I thought you meant you where giving away IdrA and HuK
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Cintiq
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia28 Posts
February 20 2011 12:56 GMT
#42
On February 20 2011 21:43 NexUmbra wrote:
Ah I thought you meant you where giving away IdrA and HuK

I'll take two of each.
Strike_
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands704 Posts
February 20 2011 13:12 GMT
#43
So much want :D :D
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
February 20 2011 13:17 GMT
#44
On February 20 2011 13:00 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan


You know this irks me too. I understand the idea behind it. Yes, in the long run the guy plans to have a lot of followers/subscribers to make something out of it. I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what he does in the future. :/
MythicalMage
Profile Joined May 2010
1360 Posts
February 20 2011 13:35 GMT
#45
On February 20 2011 22:17 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2011 13:00 bkrow wrote:
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan


You know this irks me too. I understand the idea behind it. Yes, in the long run the guy plans to have a lot of followers/subscribers to make something out of it. I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what he does in the future. :/

That argument doesn't make sense. He's done giveaways before, and his subs are still under 40k. If he suddenly jumped, theoretically, you could make that argument, but that's not the case.
BlitchizSC2
Profile Joined August 2010
United States306 Posts
February 20 2011 13:39 GMT
#46
Winners are picked on my birthday :O
www.twitch.tv/blitchizsc2 | http://www.youtube.com/BlitchizStarcraft ~ fighting!
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
February 20 2011 13:48 GMT
#47
I want that IdrA signed thingie so badly P


subscribed

//tx
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
February 20 2011 15:25 GMT
#48
Oh god, why did you have to post it here?

Now my chances at HuK Norris's signature have gone from 1/1000 to 1/423512378945
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
February 20 2011 15:25 GMT
#49
awe, from the title I thought you were giving away idra and HuK
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
February 20 2011 15:48 GMT
#50
On February 21 2011 00:25 Bourneq wrote:
awe, from the title I thought you were giving away idra and HuK


Where do I post for that?
I bet TL's user count would double if the rule was only one entry per user :}}
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
February 20 2011 16:11 GMT
#51
On February 20 2011 22:35 MythicalMage wrote:

That argument doesn't make sense. He's done giveaways before, and his subs are still under 40k. If he suddenly jumped, theoretically, you could make that argument, but that's not the case.


That is why I said, "I guess we'll have to wait and see."
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
February 20 2011 16:25 GMT
#52
Great Giveaway man thank you!
Hexaflex
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom70 Posts
February 20 2011 16:33 GMT
#53
Just watched the first iNcontroL vs drewbie match, and I just wanted to say the picture-in-picture stuff is flippin' brilliant. Keep up the good work man!
True power!
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
February 20 2011 17:01 GMT
#54
Good stuff Joshy, smart way to promote yourself.
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
February 20 2011 17:18 GMT
#55
Man this is sick! I love your channel and would love to get one of those pads!!!
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
February 20 2011 18:23 GMT
#56
Wow, really appreciate you doing this for the community.

Two thumbs up, good sir!
^-^
dano101
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada92 Posts
February 20 2011 19:19 GMT
#57
this is really great for the community, thanks! hope to see more contests and prizes for the community in the future
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
SoBeDragon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States192 Posts
February 20 2011 19:45 GMT
#58
Nice contest. You got my subscription. Looking forward to some great casts in the future!

I hope I win a mouse pad...I'll frame it along with my Day9 autographed SC2 box. I'm assuming that winners are notified via email, correct?
If at first you don't succeed, redefine the parameters for success.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 20 2011 19:49 GMT
#59
I'm going to send a message on YouTube to the winner, I don't have everyone's e-mail address. =P If you have your YouTube set to notify you when you receive a PM, you will get an e-mail. =)
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
February 20 2011 20:09 GMT
#60
Interesting idea, I have some signed SC2 stuff I might have to look to give away. Kinda just sits around haha.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.