• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:17
CEST 14:17
KST 21:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

Giveaway! IdrA, HuK, and more!

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 18:37:29
February 20 2011 01:56 GMT
#1
The giveaway has ended! Thanks so much to all who participated! <3


Hello TeamLiquid.net! Last year I was able to go to all three of the Major League Gaming events that had StarCraft 2 tournaments. While I was there, I had a couple of mousepads handy and decided to round up some pro players and nab some signatures for souvenirs! Well, luckily for you, I've decided to give all the people who weren't able to come to those live events a chance to win some autographed goodies from their favorite players!

Watch the video for the details and instructions on how to win!



If you watched the whole thing, you'll see that I'm also giving away a copy of StarCraft 2! Unfortunately, I am limiting that giveaway to United States mailing addresses only, as I've already purchased it and can't justify the shipping costs to other countries. In the future, I've realized that I can giveaway a CD key, and just have the winner download their copy of the game from Battle.net. That will have to be a future giveaway, I suppose!

But anyway, back to the mousepads, which anyone in the world can win! The signatures on each mousepad are as follows:

Root Gaming
CatZ
drewbie
KiWiKaKi
SLush
qxc
CauthonLuck (on hiatus / retired)
SUGGY (Now on compLexity Gaming)

Team Liquid
HuK
Ret
Tyler

Evil Geniuses
iNcontroL
IdrA
LzGaMeR
Machine
Axslav
Strifecro
Colbi (A team manager of EG, also played at MLG Dallas!)
iNkA (Now on Lazarus Gaming)

Here are the quick links to each prize's video! All you have to do is subscribe to my channel, AskJoshy and leave a comment on these individual videos:

Root Gaming: Click Here!
Team Liquid: Click Here!
Evil Geniuses: Click Here!
Copy of SC2: Click Here!

Giveaway ends March 15th, winners will be picked on March 16th.

For those of you who aren't sure if you want to subscribe, let me tell you a little bit about my channel.

I posted my first StarCraft 2 video from the beta one year ago today (Feb. 19th). Since then, I've commentated over 250 games between pro-level players in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. All of my new casts are in 1080p quality, they incorporate picture-in-picture for moments that are too hectic for just one screen, and have annotations from one game in a series to the next so you don't have to fumble around YouTube searching for game 3 in a best of 5. Recently, I've been excited to bring you best of 7 showmatches like qxc vs. Destiny and iNcontroL vs. drewbie. I hope to do many more of those in the near future. =)

When I go to live events, I interview as many players as I possibly can! I've interviewed HuK, IdrA, Tyler, drewbie, TT1, Gretorp, TLO, and more. I cannot wait to go back to MLG Dallas in April to do it all again!

I've also done a ton of giveaways in the past for my lovely subscribers:
  • Two StarCraft 2 beta keys
  • StarCraft 2 Collector's Edition
  • Mousepad signed by HuK
  • Mousepad signed by IdrA
  • qxc's giant novelty check for 2nd place at Intel Extreme Masters American Championship, also signed

I plan to do more in the future with beta keys, collector's editions, and more memorabilia from the pros at Major League Gaming events!

I do hope that you'll subscribe for a chance to win some awesome goodies, but I hope even more that you'll stick with me for the months to come! Good luck, have fun!

P.S., this has nothing to do with the giveaway but while I've got you here, my Twitter is http://www.twitter.com/AskJoshy and my Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/AskJoshy so follow me and Like me as well! =D

Thanks!
-JoshSuth / AskJoshy
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Kwaa
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden91 Posts
February 20 2011 02:05 GMT
#2
Awesome, Josh! I'd love some of those guys signatures on my mousepad.
MACRO HARD!
TheLight
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 02:10:54
February 20 2011 02:10 GMT
#3
On February 20 2011 11:05 Kwaa wrote:
Awesome, Josh! I'd love some of those guys signatures on my mousepad.


Dude, if I manage to win one of these, I'll frame it. I mean, If football fans can do it with jerseys, esports fans can do the same with mousepads.
A marine walks into a bar and asks: Where's the counter?
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
February 20 2011 02:19 GMT
#4
Josh Suth! Look forward to seeing you at MLG Dallas.

Good luck with your channel and may you host many a showmatch in the future.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 02:25:23
February 20 2011 02:23 GMT
#5
Colbi (A writer for EG's website, also played at MLG Dallas!)


:/ Colbi is the/a (if you include Tasteless) team manager for EG.SC2
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
February 20 2011 02:25 GMT
#6
wow, really nice <3
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
February 20 2011 02:25 GMT
#7
You're giving them away? I would frame them and stick them up on a wall :o
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 20 2011 02:27 GMT
#8
On February 20 2011 11:23 GenoZStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
Colbi (A writer for EG's website, also played at MLG Dallas!)


:/ Colbi is the/a (if you include Tasteless) team manager for EG.SC2

Fixed! Sorry Colbi! =P
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
S.O.L.I.D.
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States792 Posts
February 20 2011 02:32 GMT
#9
Wow, Joshy you're a total baller for this. I can't imagine ever giving these away, this is so nice of yo to do!
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
February 20 2011 02:35 GMT
#10
Damn this is awesome! thanks ;D i would never sleep at night if i gave those away lol.
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
ducken
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia63 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 02:55:17
February 20 2011 02:54 GMT
#11
Giveaway! IdrA, HuK, and more!


THEY'RE GIVING AWAY IDRA AND HUK?
apm66
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada943 Posts
February 20 2011 02:56 GMT
#12
On February 20 2011 11:54 ducken wrote:
Show nested quote +
Giveaway! IdrA, HuK, and more!


THEY'RE GIVING AWAY IDRA AND HUK?


and more!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
John Madden
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
American Samoa894 Posts
February 20 2011 02:59 GMT
#13
What type of pads are they?
FOOTBALL
MadChem
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany218 Posts
February 20 2011 03:00 GMT
#14
I think it is cool what you are doing.
A future suggestion. Make an auction on ebay and use the money you get for a showmatch. The 1 who gets it can suggest some guys and you try to get them...
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Oppenheimer
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 20 2011 03:07 GMT
#15
On February 20 2011 11:59 John Madden wrote:
What type of pads are they?

Well, since you asked...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


To be honest, if I won one of these I wouldn't actually USE it. You're sure to rub the autographs off if you do. This is more of a souvenir/memorabilia/collector's item than a good mousepad. But, it does say it works "for ALL mice"!
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
February 20 2011 03:47 GMT
#16
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
February 20 2011 04:00 GMT
#17
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Combine
Profile Joined July 2010
United States812 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 04:08:19
February 20 2011 04:06 GMT
#18
Those are really cool. Would be great to win one and frame it.

Subbed. (not sure why I wasn't already, watched a bunch of videos, just don't actually use account often)
(ಥ_ಥ)
darksub
Profile Joined July 2010
Argentina302 Posts
February 20 2011 04:34 GMT
#19
like the one before me i wouldnt use it, i would frame it
divide et vinces
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
February 20 2011 04:37 GMT
#20
Suthy...I think you should just give them to me. (Your #1 Fan).
Life is Good.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech120
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37085
firebathero 1453
Bisu 1428
Horang2 917
Hyuk 428
BeSt 373
Mini 263
EffOrt 253
Larva 235
Light 229
[ Show more ]
Soma 207
ZerO 110
Mong 94
Barracks 93
Rush 92
Leta 90
Pusan 65
Snow 63
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 37
JYJ 36
NaDa 31
Mind 30
Aegong 28
Sexy 22
Bale 21
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 12
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc492
XaKoH 386
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH168
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
43m
OSC
9h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 43m
Online Event
22h 43m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.