• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9035 users

Giveaway! IdrA, HuK, and more! - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
February 20 2011 21:27 GMT
#61
read title "Giveaway! IdrA, HuK, and more!"
thought "you're selling idra, huk, and more?"
then i saw mousepad
makes more sense.
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
February 20 2011 21:31 GMT
#62
"i've also done a ton of giveaways in the past for my lovely subscribers:
Two StarCraft 2 beta keys"

Yeah i remember that.. 1 key for each 500 subscribers you got, that was hilarious.
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
omgCRAZY
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada551 Posts
February 20 2011 21:42 GMT
#63
Nice giveaway! Subbed and crossing my fingers for one of those mousepads! The sc2 would be nice as well but I need an IdrA sig!
THIS NEEDS FACE!
Lovedrop
Profile Joined April 2010
2629 Posts
February 20 2011 21:51 GMT
#64
What a FIZZOling giveaway~
Writerundefeated thunderdome champion 。゚+.(o´・ω・`o)+.゚。イィ!! :+:+: @lubdrop
F1rstAssau1t
Profile Joined November 2010
1341 Posts
February 20 2011 21:57 GMT
#65
Already posted in the 3 videos of the mousepads, hope to win one =D.
#1 Kloggmosexual | Gambit 4 lyfe! | DiamondGOD | #iBelieve
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
February 20 2011 21:58 GMT
#66
Wow, a chance at a mousepad signed by incontrol and the rest of the EG folks?
Man count me in, you got me as a fan.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
February 20 2011 22:04 GMT
#67
Came for a chance to snag a mousepad. Staying because the casting is actually quite good!
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
February 20 2011 22:11 GMT
#68
On February 20 2011 22:17 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2011 13:00 bkrow wrote:
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan


You know this irks me too. I understand the idea behind it. Yes, in the long run the guy plans to have a lot of followers/subscribers to make something out of it. I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what he does in the future. :/


Actually I just wondered about how much good one of these sponsored threads do for someone(They are billed on a weekly basis afaik?), as for him getting more youtube subscribers, I honestly just think he just wants a shot at a youtube partnership.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 20 2011 22:48 GMT
#69
On February 21 2011 07:11 Hypemeup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2011 22:17 StarStruck wrote:
On February 20 2011 13:00 bkrow wrote:
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan


You know this irks me too. I understand the idea behind it. Yes, in the long run the guy plans to have a lot of followers/subscribers to make something out of it. I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what he does in the future. :/


Actually I just wondered about how much good one of these sponsored threads do for someone(They are billed on a weekly basis afaik?), as for him getting more youtube subscribers, I honestly just think he just wants a shot at a youtube partnership.

I've had a partnership since November, just FYI. I made this sponsored thread because I wanted to respect TeamLiquid's rules about advertising, and I know that there's a large population of TL that has never seen my casts before. This is a good way to get some fresh eyes on my content while at the same time giving them a chance to win something cool. =)
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
harDmug
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 23:12:48
February 20 2011 23:11 GMT
#70
*wants to win one of these*, + the casting is quite awesome, have come across some of your vids before
BrodiaQ
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States892 Posts
February 20 2011 23:38 GMT
#71
Very much looking forward to my new mousepad ;P

Your casting is good, I've heard your interviews but never saw any casts before now.
"So come right up and let me squash your creativity with my iron fist of conservative play."--Nony
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
February 21 2011 00:06 GMT
#72
Hope I win
Looking forward to your casts also!
133 221 333 123 111
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
February 21 2011 03:09 GMT
#73
On February 21 2011 07:48 JoshSuth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 07:11 Hypemeup wrote:
On February 20 2011 22:17 StarStruck wrote:
On February 20 2011 13:00 bkrow wrote:
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan


You know this irks me too. I understand the idea behind it. Yes, in the long run the guy plans to have a lot of followers/subscribers to make something out of it. I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what he does in the future. :/


Actually I just wondered about how much good one of these sponsored threads do for someone(They are billed on a weekly basis afaik?), as for him getting more youtube subscribers, I honestly just think he just wants a shot at a youtube partnership.

I've had a partnership since November, just FYI. I made this sponsored thread because I wanted to respect TeamLiquid's rules about advertising, and I know that there's a large population of TL that has never seen my casts before. This is a good way to get some fresh eyes on my content while at the same time giving them a chance to win something cool. =)

Lol it is the internet --> Josh Suth offers to giveaway some really cool signed mouse pads..

Internet thinks he is up to something no good - some conspiracy to screw us all over i imagine?

If you haven't watched his casts and this is what makes you do it - then awesome, he is a great caster that deserves more credit.. turning this into "oh it irks me that he wants subsribers through a giveaway" is pretty silly the more notable casters in the community = the more sc2 content that gets produced.. to me that sounds great
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
February 21 2011 03:38 GMT
#74
joshsuth is awesome i did signup/ wish i get one :D
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
February 21 2011 05:36 GMT
#75
On February 20 2011 11:10 TheLight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2011 11:05 Kwaa wrote:
Awesome, Josh! I'd love some of those guys signatures on my mousepad.


Dude, if I manage to win one of these, I'll frame it. I mean, If football fans can do it with jerseys, esports fans can do the same with mousepads.

Same here! Playing on one would probably physically pain me. It's what someone could do to torture me.
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
Cocoabean
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada90 Posts
February 21 2011 05:41 GMT
#76
Thanks a lot for doing this Josh! This has made be become aware of you, and I'll be sure to watch your casts
www.twitch.tv/cocoabeans
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
February 21 2011 05:45 GMT
#77
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

I entered them all, of course, and left little tidbits about why each would be cool to get.

ROOT: Awesome because I really liked CauthonLuck and was devastated when he "quit."

Team Liquid: This is a no-brainer.

EG: I've really warmed up to IdrA since the beta and iNcontroL is a total badass (watching his archived stream right now!).

The game: I know several gamers who are resisting SC2 (probably because we're college students and it costs money) and have some friends who are starting to get into gaming (including my female roommate). It would be awesome to share my passion with someone!

Yes, I know these either (a) don't help at all or (b) have a negligible effect, but I felt like putting it and figured it might be cool for each person to explain at least one reason why they'd love to win each thing (because, really, if we explained it all we'd never finish).
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
February 21 2011 05:48 GMT
#78
On February 21 2011 07:48 JoshSuth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 07:11 Hypemeup wrote:
On February 20 2011 22:17 StarStruck wrote:
On February 20 2011 13:00 bkrow wrote:
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan


You know this irks me too. I understand the idea behind it. Yes, in the long run the guy plans to have a lot of followers/subscribers to make something out of it. I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what he does in the future. :/


Actually I just wondered about how much good one of these sponsored threads do for someone(They are billed on a weekly basis afaik?), as for him getting more youtube subscribers, I honestly just think he just wants a shot at a youtube partnership.

I've had a partnership since November, just FYI. I made this sponsored thread because I wanted to respect TeamLiquid's rules about advertising, and I know that there's a large population of TL that has never seen my casts before. This is a good way to get some fresh eyes on my content while at the same time giving them a chance to win something cool. =)

I'll be honest: I'm either (a) lazy about looking for new casters or (b) just don't want to because of how bad some of them are (man I'm doing the "a/b" thing a lot right now).

I have, however, heard your name before, and I'll be sure to check some of your stuff out! Someone who is doing so much for the community is good in my books.
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
xenaris
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium34 Posts
February 21 2011 07:16 GMT
#79
i want them ;( theyre mine ;(
leet
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
February 21 2011 07:29 GMT
#80
On February 21 2011 14:48 Char711 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 07:48 JoshSuth wrote:
On February 21 2011 07:11 Hypemeup wrote:
On February 20 2011 22:17 StarStruck wrote:
On February 20 2011 13:00 bkrow wrote:
On February 20 2011 12:47 Hypemeup wrote:
On a side note: How many subscribers did you have before this giveaway?

I'd hate to think what you could possibly be implying ><

Thanks for the initiative Josh! Always a fan


You know this irks me too. I understand the idea behind it. Yes, in the long run the guy plans to have a lot of followers/subscribers to make something out of it. I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what he does in the future. :/


Actually I just wondered about how much good one of these sponsored threads do for someone(They are billed on a weekly basis afaik?), as for him getting more youtube subscribers, I honestly just think he just wants a shot at a youtube partnership.

I've had a partnership since November, just FYI. I made this sponsored thread because I wanted to respect TeamLiquid's rules about advertising, and I know that there's a large population of TL that has never seen my casts before. This is a good way to get some fresh eyes on my content while at the same time giving them a chance to win something cool. =)

I'll be honest: I'm either (a) lazy about looking for new casters or (b) just don't want to because of how bad some of them are (man I'm doing the "a/b" thing a lot right now).

I have, however, heard your name before, and I'll be sure to check some of your stuff out! Someone who is doing so much for the community is good in my books.


Well even if you don't like his casts (which I do, in case anyone thinks I am implying I don't) then his channel is still great for interviews from MLG. I don't mean to talk down on the casts, especially when they are so well done with the picture and picture, but I think the best content on his channel are the interviews. Maybe it's just because there aren't too many places to find interviews with many of the players, but regardless I find them very enjoyable and it is a great way to actually get to know the players which I feel is crucial as a spectator.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC228
TaKeTV 221
ComeBackTV 193
LamboSC2145
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
IndyStarCraft 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 228
LamboSC2 145
ProTech134
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 7
JulyZerg 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6365
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins88
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .127
Mew2King116
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE84
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 41m
Stellar Fest
23h 41m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.