• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 86

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 1885 Next
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-18 11:47:24
June 18 2015 11:47 GMT
#1701
My first tavern brawl game the opposing nef had vaeltraz (however you spell it)), got it out on like turn two, and dumped his hand. My only meaningful board clear was corruption guy and I died. That sucked.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 18 2015 11:57 GMT
#1702
Ugh, time to shave the beard again. Shit gets too hot in the summer.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 18 2015 12:10 GMT
#1703
May your pillow feel heavenly again upon your face.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 18 2015 12:19 GMT
#1704
On June 18 2015 20:57 Gahlo wrote:
Ugh, time to shave the beard again. Shit gets too hot in the summer.


You disappoint me gahlo
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 18 2015 12:21 GMT
#1705
On June 18 2015 21:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 20:57 Gahlo wrote:
Ugh, time to shave the beard again. Shit gets too hot in the summer.


You disappoint me gahlo


I don't recall you pullin a gandalf sir, judge not lest ye be bearded.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 18 2015 12:26 GMT
#1706
On June 18 2015 21:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 20:57 Gahlo wrote:
Ugh, time to shave the beard again. Shit gets too hot in the summer.


You disappoint me gahlo

It'll just be back in a few weeks anyway. -.-
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 18 2015 12:33 GMT
#1707
On June 18 2015 11:06 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 11:02 TheYango wrote:
I mean, I would hope every game is designed to be fun and for people to have fun playing with it. The medium isn't mature enough for anything other than that yet (I imagined some snooty guy saying "my game isn't meant to be *fun*--it's more sophisticated than that!").

Even with e-sports games, only the ones that people actually have fun playing have really taken off.

Papers, Please is probably the best example to counteract that point.


I enjoyed the gameplay of Papers, Please.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 18 2015 12:40 GMT
#1708
On June 18 2015 21:21 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 21:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On June 18 2015 20:57 Gahlo wrote:
Ugh, time to shave the beard again. Shit gets too hot in the summer.


You disappoint me gahlo


I don't recall you pullin a gandalf sir, judge not lest ye be bearded.


If I was capable of growing facial hair, you best believe I would.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 18 2015 12:54 GMT
#1709
Learnt that a coworker is turning 42 in a few months.
The oldest we'd estimated him was 27.

I wanna be like him when I'm in my fourties too.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 18 2015 13:09 GMT
#1710
On June 18 2015 21:54 Alaric wrote:
Learnt that a coworker is turning 42 in a few months.
The oldest we'd estimated him was 27.

I wanna be like him when I'm in my fourties too.

That's gonna be meeeee
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 18 2015 13:16 GMT
#1711
On June 18 2015 21:54 Alaric wrote:
Learnt that a coworker is turning 42 in a few months.
The oldest we'd estimated him was 27.

I wanna be like him when I'm in my fourties too.


I was chatting with one of the guys I worked with at gym before and somehow topic of age came about. I swear he looks mid 20s then he tells me he's late 30s with children and everything. Some people just age so dam well.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 18 2015 13:22 GMT
#1712
I'm 25 and I look 15. I'm going to get carded until I'm 40.
Hey! How you doin'?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 18 2015 13:29 GMT
#1713
When shaven I looked 16. I only noticed recently that my facial features changed enough that I look a bit older... as in early 20s. Still fine by me, obviously, but my brain couldn't help but feel bad because "I'm getting old D:".

And Wave he's a black, single man with no children, very short black hair who worked in marketing and security before he ended up in comp sci. Said he'd prob switch again before 4-5 years because he doesn't stay in a field once it starts becoming stale for him.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 18 2015 13:44 GMT
#1714
On June 18 2015 22:29 Alaric wrote:
When shaven I looked 16. I only noticed recently that my facial features changed enough that I look a bit older... as in early 20s. Still fine by me, obviously, but my brain couldn't help but feel bad because "I'm getting old D:".

And Wave he's a black, single man with no children, very short black hair who worked in marketing and security before he ended up in comp sci. Said he'd prob switch again before 4-5 years because he doesn't stay in a field once it starts becoming stale for him.

Just like me
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 18 2015 13:45 GMT
#1715
On June 18 2015 12:32 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 05:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I know I usually work ~45/week, but only ever enter my time for 40 every week (I'm salaried, so it makes no difference).


Even if you salaried, there's not much reason to understate your hours worked. Whenever that promotion period comes around, you can just point at your timesheets. Isn't it more harmful for you to understate it in your case? I guess it would depend on your manager/ company too.

In my case I'm only allowed to put 40hrs on my dev logs. its for tax purposes for the company. Not allowed to put more or less no matter how much/little I work.

for example today I am leaving at 1230 and driving to quebec for rock fest! IM FUCKING STOKED HYYYPEEEE
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-18 13:46:58
June 18 2015 13:46 GMT
#1716
On June 18 2015 22:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 22:29 Alaric wrote:
When shaven I looked 16. I only noticed recently that my facial features changed enough that I look a bit older... as in early 20s. Still fine by me, obviously, but my brain couldn't help but feel bad because "I'm getting old D:".

And Wave he's a black, single man with no children, very short black hair who worked in marketing and security before he ended up in comp sci. Said he'd prob switch again before 4-5 years because he doesn't stay in a field once it starts becoming stale for him.

Just like me

I imagine the pebble being all "You're not my dad!" when you try to greet him with blackface and tranny Eve accent on.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 18 2015 13:54 GMT
#1717
On June 18 2015 12:32 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 05:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I know I usually work ~45/week, but only ever enter my time for 40 every week (I'm salaried, so it makes no difference).


Even if you salaried, there's not much reason to understate your hours worked. Whenever that promotion period comes around, you can just point at your timesheets. Isn't it more harmful for you to understate it in your case? I guess it would depend on your manager/ company too.


(addressing this late)

Yeah, for me, it doesn't matter because my direct managers are well aware of what/how much work I do. If I were in a different situation, I would probably do things differently.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 18 2015 14:00 GMT
#1718
lol watching a guy doing 10 char Isaac speedrun right now, he's on one heart and as he enters the cathedral 'Take Me to Church' starts playing on his playlist

I think I might do a little daytime streaming today
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 18 2015 14:11 GMT
#1719
On June 18 2015 23:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol watching a guy doing 10 char Isaac speedrun right now, he's on one heart and as he enters the cathedral 'Take Me to Church' starts playing on his playlist

I think I might do a little daytime streaming today

OMG take me to church is a song I've been obsessed with for the past few days LOL
this version though
+ Show Spoiler +
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 18 2015 14:12 GMT
#1720
On June 18 2015 22:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2015 21:54 Alaric wrote:
Learnt that a coworker is turning 42 in a few months.
The oldest we'd estimated him was 27.

I wanna be like him when I'm in my fourties too.

That's gonna be meeeee

It's a bit late to audition for 90's boy bands.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 670
NaDa 47
Icarus 5
TT1 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King101
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV303
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush857
• Lourlo552
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 47m
INu's Battles
8h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 47m
Replay Cast
19h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.