• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9572 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2349

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 5162 Next
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 02 2014 20:47 GMT
#46961
On July 03 2014 05:20 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:16 Alaric wrote:
Still beats the 11th KLK link.

No it doesn't
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You are truly a gentlemen and scholar.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 02 2014 20:54 GMT
#46962
On July 03 2014 05:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
this might be my favorite post ever from the Letting Off Steam Thread

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2014 00:39 oBlade wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

if the human body is the result of evolution why are the most important parts, like the anus and genitals, less robust than like the feet?

i wake up with a pressure in my perineum which i assume is just me having to take a shit so i sit down to take a shit but before you can take a shit you have to open the pissing muscles right but FUCK it's pain like i was dumping rocks out of my urethra

which it turns out is as apt an analogy there is because i point my urethra at my eyes to see what the fuck is going on and there are still just CLUMPS OF LIKE 2 MILLIMETER BLADDER STONES POURING OUT AND I LOOK IN THE TOILET BOWL AND THEY'RE ALL OVER THE WALL OF THE TOILET BOWL WHERE YOUR DICK POINTS WHEN YOU'RE TAKING A SHIT

2 MILLIMETERS DOESN'T SOUND VERY BIG EVEN FOR GRAVEL BUT WHEN IT'S DRIVING DOWN THE URETHRAL HIGHWAY IT MAY AS WELL BE A FUCKING BOULDER

I MEAN MAYBE I SHOULD DRINK SOMETHING BESIDES SODA AND ALCOHOL BUT FUCK YOU, BODY, CONTROL THIS SHIT I'M NOT A FUCKING GERIATRIC

i'm a genius though so i tricked my body, i realized all the pain is is nerves in my dick getting stimulated, and the dick is the same place where a lot of pleasure comes from the same nerves so i just told my brain don't worry about it you're having an extended orgasm with solidified ejaculate and it sort of believed me


Coincidental considering I've been scaring myself silly googling recent symptoms and problems I've been having.
Apparently I'm very highly disposed to kidney stones now so I am terrified this is about to happen to me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
July 02 2014 20:57 GMT
#46963
On July 03 2014 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
this might be my favorite post ever from the Letting Off Steam Thread

On June 23 2014 00:39 oBlade wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

if the human body is the result of evolution why are the most important parts, like the anus and genitals, less robust than like the feet?

i wake up with a pressure in my perineum which i assume is just me having to take a shit so i sit down to take a shit but before you can take a shit you have to open the pissing muscles right but FUCK it's pain like i was dumping rocks out of my urethra

which it turns out is as apt an analogy there is because i point my urethra at my eyes to see what the fuck is going on and there are still just CLUMPS OF LIKE 2 MILLIMETER BLADDER STONES POURING OUT AND I LOOK IN THE TOILET BOWL AND THEY'RE ALL OVER THE WALL OF THE TOILET BOWL WHERE YOUR DICK POINTS WHEN YOU'RE TAKING A SHIT

2 MILLIMETERS DOESN'T SOUND VERY BIG EVEN FOR GRAVEL BUT WHEN IT'S DRIVING DOWN THE URETHRAL HIGHWAY IT MAY AS WELL BE A FUCKING BOULDER

I MEAN MAYBE I SHOULD DRINK SOMETHING BESIDES SODA AND ALCOHOL BUT FUCK YOU, BODY, CONTROL THIS SHIT I'M NOT A FUCKING GERIATRIC

i'm a genius though so i tricked my body, i realized all the pain is is nerves in my dick getting stimulated, and the dick is the same place where a lot of pleasure comes from the same nerves so i just told my brain don't worry about it you're having an extended orgasm with solidified ejaculate and it sort of believed me


Coincidental considering I've been scaring myself silly googling recent symptoms and problems I've been having.
Apparently I'm very highly disposed to kidney stones now so I am terrified this is about to happen to me.


Well, now you know you can trick yourself into thinking you're jizzing!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 20:57:54
July 02 2014 20:57 GMT
#46964
Well at least you've got a step-by-step solution to endure it if it happens.

I prefer my wording Soniv.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
July 02 2014 20:59 GMT
#46965
Ok, speed ev training done. Time to go see a movie, go to the lady friends house, and then sleep before a 7 day in a row stint at work that will no longer have me working nights.

STARTING MONDAY IM NOT ON NIGHTS ANYMORE. THANK FUCKING GOD.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 21:01:16
July 02 2014 21:00 GMT
#46966
On July 03 2014 05:57 Alaric wrote:
Well at least you've got a step-by-step solution to endure it if it happens.

I prefer my wording Soniv.


great minds and all that, frenchie

On July 03 2014 05:59 Cixah wrote:
Ok, speed ev training done. Time to go see a movie, go to the lady friends house, and then sleep before a 7 day in a row stint at work that will no longer have me working nights.

STARTING MONDAY IM NOT ON NIGHTS ANYMORE. THANK FUCKING GOD.


WOOOOOOOO

the zombie will rise
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 02 2014 21:00 GMT
#46967
On July 03 2014 05:57 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 03 2014 05:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
this might be my favorite post ever from the Letting Off Steam Thread

On June 23 2014 00:39 oBlade wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

if the human body is the result of evolution why are the most important parts, like the anus and genitals, less robust than like the feet?

i wake up with a pressure in my perineum which i assume is just me having to take a shit so i sit down to take a shit but before you can take a shit you have to open the pissing muscles right but FUCK it's pain like i was dumping rocks out of my urethra

which it turns out is as apt an analogy there is because i point my urethra at my eyes to see what the fuck is going on and there are still just CLUMPS OF LIKE 2 MILLIMETER BLADDER STONES POURING OUT AND I LOOK IN THE TOILET BOWL AND THEY'RE ALL OVER THE WALL OF THE TOILET BOWL WHERE YOUR DICK POINTS WHEN YOU'RE TAKING A SHIT

2 MILLIMETERS DOESN'T SOUND VERY BIG EVEN FOR GRAVEL BUT WHEN IT'S DRIVING DOWN THE URETHRAL HIGHWAY IT MAY AS WELL BE A FUCKING BOULDER

I MEAN MAYBE I SHOULD DRINK SOMETHING BESIDES SODA AND ALCOHOL BUT FUCK YOU, BODY, CONTROL THIS SHIT I'M NOT A FUCKING GERIATRIC

i'm a genius though so i tricked my body, i realized all the pain is is nerves in my dick getting stimulated, and the dick is the same place where a lot of pleasure comes from the same nerves so i just told my brain don't worry about it you're having an extended orgasm with solidified ejaculate and it sort of believed me


Coincidental considering I've been scaring myself silly googling recent symptoms and problems I've been having.
Apparently I'm very highly disposed to kidney stones now so I am terrified this is about to happen to me.


Well, now you know you can trick yourself into thinking you're jizzing!

Yeah no fucking way I see that working.
They say it's the only pain a male can experience that compares to childbirth.
And I've experienced PAIN lately. Really excited to potentially have to experience something worse than my entire hospital stay apparently.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 02 2014 21:02 GMT
#46968
On July 03 2014 05:59 Cixah wrote:
Ok, speed ev training done. Time to go see a movie, go to the lady friends house, and then sleep before a 7 day in a row stint at work that will no longer have me working nights.

STARTING MONDAY IM NOT ON NIGHTS ANYMORE. THANK FUCKING GOD.

New lady friend? Do tell, 6uh, do tell.

It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
July 02 2014 21:07 GMT
#46969
On July 03 2014 06:02 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:59 Cixah wrote:
Ok, speed ev training done. Time to go see a movie, go to the lady friends house, and then sleep before a 7 day in a row stint at work that will no longer have me working nights.

STARTING MONDAY IM NOT ON NIGHTS ANYMORE. THANK FUCKING GOD.

New lady friend? Do tell, 6uh, do tell.



not everyone goes into incredible detail of their relationship lives
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
July 02 2014 21:08 GMT
#46970
Actually pretty much nobody
A backwards poet writes inverse.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
July 02 2014 21:09 GMT
#46971
On July 03 2014 06:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no fucking way I see that working.
They say it's the only pain a male can experience that compares to childbirth.
And I've experienced PAIN lately. Really excited to potentially have to experience something worse than my entire hospital stay apparently.

I thought it that it was called the most analogous pain to childbirth, but not the greatest pain. some of the most painful things possible happen to both genders.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 21:15:16
July 02 2014 21:10 GMT
#46972
On July 03 2014 05:47 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 00:29 Requizen wrote:
On July 03 2014 00:11 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 02 2014 23:56 Requizen wrote:
Yeah Soniv stop shitposting. You should only make on topic, reasonable posts like the rest of us.


Where's your fucking morning blog post. It's 8am

I didn't really have one for today. But I guess last night I worked til 10, but got stuff done so that's ok. I'll probably bail around 3 today to make up for it.

Also been watching SAO, since I didn't watch it when it was airing. It's kind of a bad version of one of the .hack// shows, but it got better after a handful of episodes. I still think Kirito is kind of a boring character, but now that they're out of the game I'm interested to see where it goes.

On the plus side, if you end up liking it this time, the season where they start the 3rd game begins soon.


I don't understand why people enjoy SAO, it's so unlike the characters they are trying to describe it hurts my brain to think about it for too long. A bunch of gamers get stuck in a game and they want to get out? I could buy that, but a bunch of mmo junkies stuck in an mmo and they want to get out? Shenanigans.

This isn't even going into the whole "it's a game but it looks like just your average fantasy show and any game mechanics are hidden/underused unless it's to have a plot point." At least Log horizon was good enough to go full this is a game and lets have fun with it route. None of the tired if you die in the game you die in real life stupid plot point.

The only upside to that show is much like .hack the best part of it is Yuki Kajiura's music.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 02 2014 21:13 GMT
#46973
Screw you guys I like TL gossip.
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 21:15:33
July 02 2014 21:15 GMT
#46974
On July 03 2014 06:09 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 06:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no fucking way I see that working.
They say it's the only pain a male can experience that compares to childbirth.
And I've experienced PAIN lately. Really excited to potentially have to experience something worse than my entire hospital stay apparently.

I thought it that it was called the most analogous pain to childbirth, but not the greatest pain. some of the most painful things possible happen to both genders.

Possibly?
But then again I'm not sure any of you have experienced childbirth
I've at the very least seen it firsthand for some sort of a reference point.

I'm not really sure what can be considered worse; I'm fairly sure that childbirth is a reference point for just about as bad as it gets.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 21:17:15
July 02 2014 21:15 GMT
#46975
On July 03 2014 06:09 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 06:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah no fucking way I see that working.
They say it's the only pain a male can experience that compares to childbirth.
And I've experienced PAIN lately. Really excited to potentially have to experience something worse than my entire hospital stay apparently.

I thought it that it was called the most analogous pain to childbirth, but not the greatest pain. some of the most painful things possible happen to both genders.


Yea like fighting off the urge of eating sushi. Fuck child birth, women have it easy.


@wave pretty sure it's just another process women fake in order to get us feeling all sorry for them. Too bad ladies, shelke reads right through your lies.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 02 2014 21:17 GMT
#46976
On July 03 2014 06:10 Parnage wrote:
I don't understand why people enjoy SAO, it's so unlike the characters they are trying to describe it hurts my brain to think about it for too long. A bunch of gamers get stuck in a game and they want to get out? I could buy that, but a bunch of mmo junkies stuck in an mmo and they want to get out? Shenanigans.

Sometimes you don't realize what you miss until you are torn away from it.

mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 02 2014 21:17 GMT
#46977
Just get an epidural for your kidney stones, ezpz.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 02 2014 21:17 GMT
#46978
On July 03 2014 06:10 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:47 Gahlo wrote:
On July 03 2014 00:29 Requizen wrote:
On July 03 2014 00:11 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 02 2014 23:56 Requizen wrote:
Yeah Soniv stop shitposting. You should only make on topic, reasonable posts like the rest of us.


Where's your fucking morning blog post. It's 8am

I didn't really have one for today. But I guess last night I worked til 10, but got stuff done so that's ok. I'll probably bail around 3 today to make up for it.

Also been watching SAO, since I didn't watch it when it was airing. It's kind of a bad version of one of the .hack// shows, but it got better after a handful of episodes. I still think Kirito is kind of a boring character, but now that they're out of the game I'm interested to see where it goes.

On the plus side, if you end up liking it this time, the season where they start the 3rd game begins soon.


I don't understand why people enjoy SAO, it's so unlike the characters they are trying to describe it hurts my brain to think about it for too long. A bunch of gamers get stuck in a game and they want to get out? I could buy that, but a bunch of mmo junkies stuck in an mmo and they want to get out? Shenanigans.

This isn't even going into the whole "it's a game but it looks like just your average fantasy show and any game mechanics are hidden/underused unless it's to have a plot point." At least Log horizon was good enough to go full this is a game and lets have fun with it route. None of the tired if you die in the game you die in real life stupid plot point.

The only upside to that show is much like .hack the best part of it is Yuki Kajiura's music.

It's the character interaction that's keeping me watching. It's not the best, but it's entertaining enough that I want to see where it goes. Kirito is kind of boring, but I like when he interacts with Asuna and how the other players view him. It's not the best representation of his archetype, but it's fairly decent enough to keep me going.
It's your boy Guzma!
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
July 02 2014 21:18 GMT
#46979
I watched SAO recently, and i totally understand people wanting to escape a game that took many of the young kids away from their families, that if they make a mistake they die, and for the older players, a sense of worth to being the people saving the rest its a very seductive feeling to play the hero. not to mention MMO junkies and all video game players do really really want to be the best, so them forming a guild to beat the game asap seems pretty likely. Kirito didn't exactly want to leave or escape or anything until he met someone he cared about who did. and the few people who said "this is my first MMO" DEFINITELY want the F out. I didn't like the 2nd game section at all though because the writers got pretty lazy and had to create a bunch of rather contrived drama to get you invested in it. they also destroyed someone who was the 2nd best character in the show. xD i don't even particularly like anime but it was disappointing.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 02 2014 21:19 GMT
#46980
On July 03 2014 06:17 mordek wrote:
Just get an epidural for your kidney stones, ezpz.

Lolol had one for this surgery.
Didn't work.

My wife's didn't work for the birth of our son either.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Liquid`TLO 118
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1239
420jenkins413
qojqva255
Counter-Strike
fl0m4740
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck380
byalli247
KnowMe222
Hui .177
FrodaN103
Livibee80
QueenE74
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 37
• Adnapsc2 17
• Response 13
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 12m
Patches Events
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.