• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9913 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2326

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 5162 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 30 2014 18:09 GMT
#46501
The pizza and milk gainz
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
June 30 2014 18:15 GMT
#46502
Jeff you streaming tonight. I'll be bored in my hotel. Need to watch shelkelp rip faces of course BP too along for the ride. Not soniv though, guy is our sniper and keeps missing 85 percent shots. Jezzz
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 30 2014 18:26 GMT
#46503
On July 01 2014 02:46 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 02:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
The beard stays!
Gonna go out and get a proper trimmer so I can keep it at a decent length, but I think it helps with my whole 'looks too young' issue. The upkeep and slight discomfort as compared to being clean-shaven is gonna take some getting used to. Also I had to promise the wife I wouldn't rub my face against hers anymore cause it'll irritate her skin. Maybe I post pic latar.

Or facecam if I stream tomorrow. I already feel a little better about my appearance since getting out of hospital. The recovery is real. I should weigh myself again. Just had pizza.

Edit: oh and I forgot to take pre-trim and haircut pics. It was pretty awful looking though. Maybe I can find a pic of the last time I let it go for a month+ for reference or something.


your attitude change has been remarkable in just a few short days

Good days and bad days, but yeah being home and being allowed to eat will do that to you I think.
I definitely drive my wife nuts though because when I'm having a good day or I'm feeling ok I feel invincible and push myself to be as normal as possible even if I'm not quite ready, and when I'm having a bad day or am not feeling well I just drop to the opposite end and get super anxiety-ridden and depressed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 30 2014 18:27 GMT
#46504
On July 01 2014 03:15 Shelke14 wrote:
Jeff you streaming tonight. I'll be bored in my hotel. Need to watch shelkelp rip faces of course BP too along for the ride. Not soniv though, guy is our sniper and keeps missing 85 percent shots. Jezzz

And Jon "worthless" Galt shooting for %age.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 30 2014 18:42 GMT
#46505
On July 01 2014 03:27 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 03:15 Shelke14 wrote:
Jeff you streaming tonight. I'll be bored in my hotel. Need to watch shelkelp rip faces of course BP too along for the ride. Not soniv though, guy is our sniper and keeps missing 85 percent shots. Jezzz

And Jon "worthless" Galt shooting for %age.

Probably, yeah. I don't actually, you know, work or anything.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 30 2014 18:48 GMT
#46506
On July 01 2014 03:42 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 03:27 Gahlo wrote:
On July 01 2014 03:15 Shelke14 wrote:
Jeff you streaming tonight. I'll be bored in my hotel. Need to watch shelkelp rip faces of course BP too along for the ride. Not soniv though, guy is our sniper and keeps missing 85 percent shots. Jezzz

And Jon "worthless" Galt shooting for %age.

Probably, yeah. I don't actually, you know, do anything.

Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 30 2014 18:53 GMT
#46507
Someone get on league and duo with me~~~~
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 30 2014 19:04 GMT
#46508
I would, but I'm on EUW. And my head aches so I'd probably deadweight you (which is all the more reason to be doing my hard-fought post-week-end heap of crap promos).

On July 01 2014 03:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 02:46 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On July 01 2014 02:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
The beard stays!
Gonna go out and get a proper trimmer so I can keep it at a decent length, but I think it helps with my whole 'looks too young' issue. The upkeep and slight discomfort as compared to being clean-shaven is gonna take some getting used to. Also I had to promise the wife I wouldn't rub my face against hers anymore cause it'll irritate her skin. Maybe I post pic latar.

Or facecam if I stream tomorrow. I already feel a little better about my appearance since getting out of hospital. The recovery is real. I should weigh myself again. Just had pizza.

Edit: oh and I forgot to take pre-trim and haircut pics. It was pretty awful looking though. Maybe I can find a pic of the last time I let it go for a month+ for reference or something.


your attitude change has been remarkable in just a few short days

Good days and bad days, but yeah being home and being allowed to eat will do that to you I think.
I definitely drive my wife nuts though because when I'm having a good day or I'm feeling ok I feel invincible and push myself to be as normal as possible even if I'm not quite ready, and when I'm having a bad day or am not feeling well I just drop to the opposite end and get super anxiety-ridden and depressed.

'tis 'k, by the end of it she'll know how to whip you back into shape... literally.
The pebble's gonna stay in line for his whole teenage years, terrified of the confidence-radiating ultimate authoritative figure that his mother will grow into.

Random song passing by.
Oh and a bonus one 'cause I don't usually do jazzy stuff.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 30 2014 19:09 GMT
#46509
I think I've ended up in some sort of Parallel Forum where all the posters here are nice and polite and uplifting. I am perfectly okay with this.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 30 2014 19:11 GMT
#46510
shut up parnage you're stupid
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-30 19:12:39
June 30 2014 19:12 GMT
#46511
We get out all our "making fun of wave stuff"on his stream.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 30 2014 19:13 GMT
#46512
+ Show Spoiler [c25k-reboot2:Electric Boogaloo w1d1] +

Had a few stern words with one of my running partners who threw shit off last week, so we restarted this week. He did a lot better, finishing 5 of the 8 strong and put for a moderate effort for the last 3 while trying to press through it. We're letting him set the pace because of his condition, that I mentioned last time, so I ended up goofing off and jogging backwards and whatnot.

I forgot to change into my running shoes after I got back from an appointment, so my calves have not been happy. I fully expect a shin splint.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 30 2014 19:15 GMT
#46513
It's like 5millinon degrees in this office and i wanna go home
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 30 2014 19:16 GMT
#46514
On July 01 2014 04:13 Gahlo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [c25k-reboot2:Electric Boogaloo w1d1] +

Had a few stern words with one of my running partners who threw shit off last week, so we restarted this week. He did a lot better, finishing 5 of the 8 strong and put for a moderate effort for the last 3 while trying to press through it. We're letting him set the pace because of his condition, that I mentioned last time, so I ended up goofing off and jogging backwards and whatnot.

I forgot to change into my running shoes after I got back from an appointment, so my calves have not been happy. I fully expect a shin splint.


I've never had a shin splint, but I was plagued by forearm splints for the latter half of my gymnastics career. Pommel horse is the spawn of the devil.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 30 2014 19:19 GMT
#46515
On July 01 2014 04:16 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 04:13 Gahlo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [c25k-reboot2:Electric Boogaloo w1d1] +

Had a few stern words with one of my running partners who threw shit off last week, so we restarted this week. He did a lot better, finishing 5 of the 8 strong and put for a moderate effort for the last 3 while trying to press through it. We're letting him set the pace because of his condition, that I mentioned last time, so I ended up goofing off and jogging backwards and whatnot.

I forgot to change into my running shoes after I got back from an appointment, so my calves have not been happy. I fully expect a shin splint.


I've never had a shin splint, but I was plagued by forearm splints for the latter half of my gymnastics career. Pommel horse is the spawn of the devil.

I'm fucking awful when it comes to landing on the correct part of my foot when running, which largely comes as a result of not doing it much.

Anybody know any home weight training plans that would fit easily into my running off days?
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
June 30 2014 19:22 GMT
#46516
On July 01 2014 03:53 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Someone get on league and duo with me~~~~


I would, but then I'd feel slightly dirty.
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 30 2014 19:26 GMT
#46517
On July 01 2014 04:16 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 04:13 Gahlo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [c25k-reboot2:Electric Boogaloo w1d1] +

Had a few stern words with one of my running partners who threw shit off last week, so we restarted this week. He did a lot better, finishing 5 of the 8 strong and put for a moderate effort for the last 3 while trying to press through it. We're letting him set the pace because of his condition, that I mentioned last time, so I ended up goofing off and jogging backwards and whatnot.

I forgot to change into my running shoes after I got back from an appointment, so my calves have not been happy. I fully expect a shin splint.


I've never had a shin splint, but I was plagued by forearm splints for the latter half of my gymnastics career. Pommel horse is the spawn of the devil.


Mountainbiking is terror on those too. There's this course near me that has this rocky part and it feels like all my joints are rattled loose.

On sports related note, I've started Tabata sprints. Feel more tired after 4 minutes of those than 20 minutes of running.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 30 2014 19:27 GMT
#46518
c25k update. 5 min warmup walk, 25 min run, 5 min cooldown.
weather was nice, a bit cooler and overcast. Run was tough as usual, gunna keep doing week 7, due to screwed up last week.
was able to complete the 25 min, also noticed I ran further than I did on friday by a bit, so my pace is slowly picking up.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 30 2014 19:31 GMT
#46519
ummm, do I have to duo with you NOW jeff?

Can't it wait for a few hours?
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 30 2014 19:45 GMT
#46520
On July 01 2014 04:19 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 04:16 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On July 01 2014 04:13 Gahlo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [c25k-reboot2:Electric Boogaloo w1d1] +

Had a few stern words with one of my running partners who threw shit off last week, so we restarted this week. He did a lot better, finishing 5 of the 8 strong and put for a moderate effort for the last 3 while trying to press through it. We're letting him set the pace because of his condition, that I mentioned last time, so I ended up goofing off and jogging backwards and whatnot.

I forgot to change into my running shoes after I got back from an appointment, so my calves have not been happy. I fully expect a shin splint.


I've never had a shin splint, but I was plagued by forearm splints for the latter half of my gymnastics career. Pommel horse is the spawn of the devil.

I'm fucking awful when it comes to landing on the correct part of my foot when running, which largely comes as a result of not doing it much.

Anybody know any home weight training plans that would fit easily into my running off days?

What kind of equipment do you have? Also should look into forefoot/midfoot striking while running.

Forearm splints sounds terrible.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 92
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4769
Bisu 1819
Soulkey 1461
EffOrt 856
Mini 609
Horang2 378
Larva 372
ZerO 334
actioN 243
ggaemo 208
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 131
Yoon 109
Mind 97
Shinee 83
Sharp 69
hero 67
Sea.KH 65
sorry 63
Barracks 56
Snow 53
Hyun 41
Bale 30
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 24
Terrorterran 19
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 42
League of Legends
Reynor66
Counter-Strike
fl0m2943
x6flipin845
Fnx 689
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1329
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN389
DeMusliM285
XBOCT232
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 74
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade732
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 44m
Patches Events
23h 44m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.