• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1421

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 5162 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 14 2014 01:34 GMT
#28401
On March 14 2014 10:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol soniv I showed my wife the post dog food guy got banned for (damn you for going there and making me look at that thread again, but I laughed) and she goes:
"Why would he get banned for that? I mean, who cares? It's not like he said 'Kill all the Jews or something.'"
o.O

Why would you get banned for wanting to kill jews?

All TL cares about are asians, so as long as you don't want to exterminate the koreans, you're gonna be golden.

But wax isn't banned...
liftlift > tsm
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 14 2014 01:46 GMT
#28402
On March 14 2014 10:24 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 10:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 14 2014 10:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 14 2014 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol soniv I showed my wife the post dog food guy got banned for (damn you for going there and making me look at that thread again, but I laughed) and she goes:
"Why would he get banned for that? I mean, who cares? It's not like he said 'Kill all the Jews or something.'"
o.O


Even better cuz you're a Jew. I think she just compared dogfoodboy to hitler

No, if anything she compared him to NOT hitler.
Also, Godwin's Law.
Also, gonna shower then maybe play D3 or HS or get my WotD or maybe Dark Souls TOO MAY GAMES CANT DECIDE AAAAHHHH

I think mebbe D3 if people are on TS so I can be a RL witch doctor again.


I think I'm gonna start a monk

but I don't wanna be power leveled

kk I'll join you with one of my multitudes of mid-level chars at some point.
(long story short, Yanger is bad at being powerleveled and I'm not)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
March 14 2014 02:07 GMT
#28403
On March 14 2014 08:34 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Review of the new 300 movie:

gratuitous (creative) violence and slow-mo, check
historical inaccuracies and impracticalities (srsly dont think too much about it), check
random, probably unnecessary-but-Hollywood-esque sex scene, check
enough FREEDOM to make Braveheart ashamed, with vaguely Scottish accents to boot, check
homoeroticism, rampant

AKA, if the sins of the original movie are too much for you, no need to watch it. Otherwise, decent action flick.


Holy hell that video is terrible, do people like that enjoy anything in life?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-14 02:14:31
March 14 2014 02:14 GMT
#28404
On March 14 2014 10:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol soniv I showed my wife the post dog food guy got banned for (damn you for going there and making me look at that thread again, but I laughed) and she goes:
"Why would he get banned for that? I mean, who cares? It's not like he said 'Kill all the Jews or something.'"
o.O


Even better cuz you're a Jew. I think she just compared dogfoodboy to hitler


Hitler did hate the Polish.

http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 14 2014 02:19 GMT
#28405
On March 14 2014 10:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 10:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 14 2014 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 14 2014 10:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 14 2014 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol soniv I showed my wife the post dog food guy got banned for (damn you for going there and making me look at that thread again, but I laughed) and she goes:
"Why would he get banned for that? I mean, who cares? It's not like he said 'Kill all the Jews or something.'"
o.O

Why would you get banned for wanting to kill jews?

All TL cares about are asians, so as long as you don't want to exterminate the koreans, you're gonna be golden.

Figures I had to post that right after YOU showed up.

Listen to the voice of experience, youngun

Would you sign up for one of those games or something?
Subforum so dead.

nope
A backwards poet writes inverse.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 14 2014 02:37 GMT
#28406
On March 14 2014 11:14 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 10:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 14 2014 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol soniv I showed my wife the post dog food guy got banned for (damn you for going there and making me look at that thread again, but I laughed) and she goes:
"Why would he get banned for that? I mean, who cares? It's not like he said 'Kill all the Jews or something.'"
o.O


Even better cuz you're a Jew. I think she just compared dogfoodboy to hitler


Hitler Thorin did hate the Polish.


liftlift > tsm
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 14 2014 02:42 GMT
#28407
Teehee.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 14 2014 03:06 GMT
#28408
I played a bunch of Hearthstone today for some reason and got the highest I've ever been at rank 12.

I WANT CIXAHS APPROVAL T_T
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 14 2014 03:15 GMT
#28409
On March 14 2014 12:06 Ketara wrote:
I played a bunch of Hearthstone today for some reason and got the highest I've ever been at rank 12.

I WANT CIXAHS APPROVAL T_T


Highest I've been in ranked is 10 because the ladder is dumb.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 14 2014 03:17 GMT
#28410
Whenever I go all tryhard in ranked the ladder keeps resetting right after.

I swear it's out to get me.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 14 2014 03:18 GMT
#28411
legendary season 1. whaddup. then I stopped because I don't enjoy grinding.
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
March 14 2014 03:21 GMT
#28412
hearthstone is mmo levels of grindy with how often the ladder resets and feels even less rewarding
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 14 2014 03:58 GMT
#28413
I prefer playing arena. More fun in general and don't need to deal with random murloc bs or pay to win.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 14 2014 04:21 GMT
#28414
Also don't forget that mad hype when you get near your record.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 14 2014 04:58 GMT
#28415
Just came back from smashing grounds project melee weekly.

that was a lot of fun

outside of getting my memory card stolen

smashers super nice though and offered to replace it.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 14 2014 05:01 GMT
#28416
What does one even get from stealing a memory card? $10 on Ebay? lol
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-14 05:04:46
March 14 2014 05:04 GMT
#28417
On March 14 2014 12:06 Ketara wrote:
I played a bunch of Hearthstone today for some reason and got the highest I've ever been at rank 12.

I WANT CIXAHS APPROVAL T_T

I'm at 12 too.

what are you doing, stahp

must get higherrrr
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 14 2014 05:06 GMT
#28418
On March 14 2014 14:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
What does one even get from stealing a memory card? $10 on Ebay? lol


Just looked it up.

Yes, you're exactly right.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 14 2014 05:23 GMT
#28419
wtf is with d3? blizzard got what Riot servers got? fucking can't create game for shit.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
March 14 2014 05:25 GMT
#28420
On March 14 2014 14:23 wei2coolman wrote:
wtf is with d3? blizzard got what Riot servers got? fucking can't create game for shit.

whats your bnet id anyways so you can join the TL klan
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Prev 1 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 35m
INu's Battles
7h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 35m
Replay Cast
18h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.