Previous editions here:
The goal is simple : reach 200 population as quick as possible
- Reach 200 supplies on any current or former LotV 1v1 ladder map.
- Time ends when the player is at 200 supplies and no units are in production.
- Runs must be proved with replays or a video of one, showing when the final units have finished production.
- Faster game speed is required, runs are timed by in-game time.
- No archon mode and opponent has to be A.I.
- Resuming from replay is allowed depending on the category you're participating to (segmented or single segment)
Best Protoss time (single segment) : 75$
Best Protoss time (segmented) : 75$
Best Terran time (all categories): 25$ (if it's an improvement from the current WR)
Best Zerg time (all categories): 25$ (if it's an improvement from the current WR)
If the Protoss best time is an improvement from the current WR, you'll get an additional 25$ for each category.
How can I submit my result ?
You need to create an account on speedrun.com and to submit your result here: https://www.speedrun.com/sc2lotv/full_game#Melee_max_out
Good luck to everyone, and if you have any question, you can dm me on Discord: NeWHoriZonS#9999
Note: prizepool might be cut or some categories might me cancelled depending of the number or participants