• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8851 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 279 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:36:22
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#661
On November 08 2015 05:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?

Edit: ONE GUY
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#662
you know a ZvT is fucking weird when someone goes for infestors vs bio
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#663
Woo!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:36 GMT
#664
On November 08 2015 05:35 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.


never put your money on a terran


never put your money on a choker
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:36:37
November 07 2015 20:36 GMT
#665
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?

Nope.

wow I really expected at least some random bracket to be still right
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 07 2015 20:36 GMT
#666
On November 08 2015 05:35 Ej_ wrote:
you know a ZvT is fucking weird when someone goes for infestors vs bio


what? Queen/Roach/Infestor with melee upgrades is not the standard?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2015 20:36 GMT
#667
On November 08 2015 05:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?

Nope.

wow

I was wrong.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Shairak/2015 WCS Global Finals?oldid=950403
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
November 07 2015 20:36 GMT
#668
On November 08 2015 05:34 Deathstar wrote:
the 15 minutes is just the foreplay to the 45 minutes delay


oh the jokes I could make... but I'm gonna be a gentleman plus the female is hovering around here somewhere. gotta be careful

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
November 07 2015 20:36 GMT
#669
Would be really cool to see Rogue take the championship, but at the same time I want Life vs sOs finals
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#670
On November 08 2015 05:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?

Nope.

wow

I was wrong.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Shairak/2015 WCS Global Finals?oldid=950403

dat guy. I hope he's wrong for today though.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#671
On November 08 2015 05:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?

Nope.

wow

I was wrong.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Shairak/2015 WCS Global Finals?oldid=950403


what a blizzcon god
rip passion
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#672
i can't believe Rogue's first Top 4 ever is at fucking Blizzcon
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#673
On November 08 2015 05:35 Damnitmynameistaken wrote:
Considering how Heroes of the Storm is in a freaking long delay right now, I wonder if we will get that delay too.




I don't think this should affect sc2.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#674
Did MC gain some weight lately?
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#675
Countdown to pre show?
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#676
On November 08 2015 05:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:35 Noonius wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.


never put your money on a terran


never put your money on a choker


maru fans out there, listen to that man

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:37:46
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#677
man I was like "hmm maybe ill try out some Heros stream before SC2 starts." Oh wait 2+ hour delay? fucking absurd. Hope its not gonna happen to SC2
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#678
On November 08 2015 05:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?

Nope.

wow

I was wrong.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Shairak/2015 WCS Global Finals?oldid=950403

That' s amazing :o
Neosteel Enthusiast
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#679
On November 08 2015 05:37 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:35 Damnitmynameistaken wrote:
Considering how Heroes of the Storm is in a freaking long delay right now, I wonder if we will get that delay too.


https://twitter.com/kimaphan/status/663090369853132800

I don't think this should affect sc2.

Naniwa already irrelevant enough to play heroes?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2015 20:37 GMT
#680
On November 08 2015 05:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:36 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?

Nope.

wow

I was wrong.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Shairak/2015 WCS Global Finals?oldid=950403

dat guy. I hope he's wrong for today though.

I have the same predictions except sOs to win 3-0 and then lose 4-3 instead of winning 3-1 and winning 4-3.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason80
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21101
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 160
Hyuk 145
firebathero 116
ggaemo 97
ZZZero.O 73
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7988
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1195
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Khaldor1305
crisheroes1088
Liquid`Hasu869
Other Games
summit1g3101
FrodaN2467
Beastyqt800
KnowMe301
mouzStarbuck297
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1148
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8343
• WagamamaTV444
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 22m
INu's Battles
16h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.