• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:23
CEST 01:23
KST 08:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8483 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 279 Next
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:32 GMT
#641
On November 08 2015 05:32 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
stuchiu does Life take over Mvp if he wins blizzcon again? not bait I just seriously have no idea

ofc not even close.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 07 2015 20:33 GMT
#642
Well I am already pissed on Blizzard because SC2 hides my language/keyboard setting. Usually it is OK since I can type in Czech and I am on TL mostly at work, but now... grrr

ANyone here knows how to fix this?
(I know how to reappear the changer and thus turn alt-shift on, but I want something more longterm than digging into language setting every time I wanna use English)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2015 20:33 GMT
#643
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 07 2015 20:33 GMT
#644
On November 08 2015 05:32 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:31 Big J wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:30 DJHelium wrote:

NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA


Genna who?


OH Bain. I see.

Heard that name before. Is she somehow related to TotalBiscuit?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 07 2015 20:33 GMT
#645
On November 08 2015 05:32 KtJ wrote:
15 MINUTES CALLED IT

What a legend !
Neosteel Enthusiast
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2015 20:33 GMT
#646
On November 08 2015 05:33 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:32 Deathstar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:31 Big J wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:30 DJHelium wrote:
https://twitter.com/GennaBain/status/663091003365036032

NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA


Genna who?


OH Bain. I see.

Heard that name before. Is she somehow related to TotalBiscuit?

I think so, but what she does is obviously more important.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:34 GMT
#647
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
November 07 2015 20:34 GMT
#648
DAY 3 HYPE!!!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:34:28
November 07 2015 20:34 GMT
#649
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
November 07 2015 20:34 GMT
#650
On November 08 2015 05:32 KtJ wrote:
15 MINUTES CALLED IT


pfft, it's gonna be double that. The counter is just a conservative estimate
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:34 GMT
#651
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 07 2015 20:34 GMT
#652
So LotV will be released in 2071?
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 07 2015 20:34 GMT
#653
the 15 minutes is just the foreplay to the 45 minutes delay
rip passion
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#654
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

I called sOs!

the rest is fucking ogre
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:35:24
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#655
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets. And not in brackets if I had picked FanTaSy and Polt to lose.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#656
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.


never put your money on a terran

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#657
On November 08 2015 05:34 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:32 KtJ wrote:
15 MINUTES CALLED IT


pfft, it's gonna be double that. The counter is just a conservative estimate

We all should know by now that there's counter behing that counter. And another pre-show. And more counters.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#658
On November 08 2015 05:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.

I think I called none, but you're as dead as I am

Not in liquibets.

Indeed

Still that does not answer my question, are some brackets still perfect ?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#659
On November 08 2015 05:35 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I called three of the semifinalists. Unfortunately I predicted Dream to beat Hydra and Rogue.


never put your money on a terran


Oh, it gets worse. I predicted FanTaSy and Polt to win their first matches.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Damnitmynameistaken
Profile Joined May 2015
United States187 Posts
November 07 2015 20:35 GMT
#660
Considering how Heroes of the Storm is in a freaking long delay right now, I wonder if we will get that delay too.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14092
firebathero 115
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8660
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 431
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 37m
INu's Battles
12h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 37m
Replay Cast
23h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.