On November 08 2015 05:22 Big J wrote:
fun fact: If you read Rogue backwards, not one dollar sign is found. fate or coincidence?
fun fact: If you read Rogue backwards, not one dollar sign is found. fate or coincidence?
Will of Heaven
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:22 Big J wrote: fun fact: If you read Rogue backwards, not one dollar sign is found. fate or coincidence? Will of Heaven | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
$O$ backwards is $O$ :O) | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: 56 years till LotV? RIP WHEN IT'S DONEEEEEEEEEEEEE | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:24 The_Red_Viper wrote: ok after i told you guys to watch passionstone they got 137k, i am proud of you! it's just too exciting, can't miss out on that one | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:25 deacon.frost wrote: Any reason why it starts so late? to cull the passionate from the weak | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:25 deacon.frost wrote: Any reason why it starts so late? They want to test and see if we Europeans actually do have more Passion than those Americans, I mean its pretty obvious but for some reason Blizzard wasn't sure enough I guess... | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:26 Arvendilin wrote: They want to test and see if we Europeans actually do have more Passion than those Americans, I mean its pretty obvious but for some reason Blizzard wasn't sure enough I guess... Well I was lazy and have not bought any energy drinks, so my passion will be low ![]() | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
Ansibled
United Kingdom9872 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:25 Deathstar wrote: to cull the passionate from the weak to cull the viewer numbers | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:25 deacon.frost wrote: Any reason why it starts so late? build up the HYPE | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:25 deacon.frost wrote: Any reason why it starts so late? It starts around noon local time and they know better than to ask a bunch of nerds to get up in the morning. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:25 deacon.frost wrote: Any reason why it starts so late? to get rid of EU | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:26 Arvendilin wrote: They want to test and see if we Europeans actually do have more Passion than those Americans, I mean its pretty obvious but for some reason Blizzard wasn't sure enough I guess... ha ha ha ofc we've got more passion | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
... seems very complicated | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:27 Noonius wrote: to get rid of EU should start later. this is too early for me still | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
I feel bad not spending the money to go. I live literally 10 minutes away ;_; | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On November 08 2015 05:27 deacon.frost wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 05:26 Arvendilin wrote: On November 08 2015 05:25 deacon.frost wrote: Any reason why it starts so late? They want to test and see if we Europeans actually do have more Passion than those Americans, I mean its pretty obvious but for some reason Blizzard wasn't sure enough I guess... Well I was lazy and have not bought any energy drinks, so my passion will be low ![]() Don't have any energy drinks either, I'll let my passion fule my power! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva ZerO firebathero hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games fl0m2287 singsing1959 FrodaN1280 B2W.Neo963 Beastyqt656 Mlord418 Hui .233 Liquid`VortiX167 Livibee164 KnowMe131 ArmadaUGS120 Mew2King67 Trikslyr33 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|