• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5916 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 279

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 277 278 279
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 09 2015 03:32 GMT
#5561
On November 09 2015 12:26 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2015 12:05 Seeker wrote:
Liquibets are so damn depressing... I was in rank 9 after inputting sOs vs Rogue and Life vs sOs. But after I inputted Classic vs Life (I purposely left this one as last since I knew I was going to miss out on 7 points), I dropped to 16... Ugh...

Seeker, I was 7th and dropped to 25th...

Holy hell, what did you do?!

I predicted Classic, then Life > sOs.

Dammit, Life.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-09 03:41:54
November 09 2015 03:41 GMT
#5562
I was 6th and finished 6th because I got the semis right and final wrong

Would have never caught Greenei though. Looks like they got everything right this weekend way ahead of everyone else
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 09 2015 03:43 GMT
#5563
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Final vote distribution was closer than I was expecting
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
November 09 2015 03:52 GMT
#5564
Of course an elephant won. That is the only scenario that makes sense.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 09 2015 04:47 GMT
#5565
On November 09 2015 12:43 Shellshock wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Final vote distribution was closer than I was expecting

He was outplayed, but seriously, classic just does not get enough credit...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
slimbo1
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany228 Posts
November 09 2015 06:28 GMT
#5566
So much passion
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-09 06:31:54
November 09 2015 06:30 GMT
#5567
Allow me to quote what sOs said to chobra bc I feel this was mistranslated
"Don't you have to win $100k once a year?"
Not "gotta get a trophy once a year" stuff
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-09 10:09:33
November 09 2015 10:09 GMT
#5568
On November 09 2015 13:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 12:43 Shellshock wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Final vote distribution was closer than I was expecting

He was outplayed, but seriously, classic just does not get enough credit...

The problem is that Classic is always at best bottom 2 in top 3 EDIT: I mean on the list on strongest protosses.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 09 2015 13:59 GMT
#5569
On November 09 2015 15:30 swissman777 wrote:
Allow me to quote what sOs said to chobra bc I feel this was mistranslated
"Don't you have to win $100k once a year?"
Not "gotta get a trophy once a year" stuff


Yeah Chobra himself corrected that on twitter afterwards.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 09 2015 14:01 GMT
#5570
On November 09 2015 22:59 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 15:30 swissman777 wrote:
Allow me to quote what sOs said to chobra bc I feel this was mistranslated
"Don't you have to win $100k once a year?"
Not "gotta get a trophy once a year" stuff


Yeah Chobra himself corrected that on twitter afterwards.

Wasn't it sOs who said in his pre-game interview in the Ro16 that what he had achieved until Blizzcon is the bare minimum any progamer should strife to achieve every year?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
November 09 2015 14:58 GMT
#5571
On November 09 2015 23:01 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 22:59 Musicus wrote:
On November 09 2015 15:30 swissman777 wrote:
Allow me to quote what sOs said to chobra bc I feel this was mistranslated
"Don't you have to win $100k once a year?"
Not "gotta get a trophy once a year" stuff


Yeah Chobra himself corrected that on twitter afterwards.

Wasn't it sOs who said in his pre-game interview in the Ro16 that what he had achieved until Blizzcon is the bare minimum any progamer should strife to achieve every year?


I think it was what every progamer strives to achieve but not a bare minimum
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
November 09 2015 15:13 GMT
#5572
On November 09 2015 12:05 Seeker wrote:
Liquibets are so damn depressing... I was in rank 9 after inputting sOs vs Rogue and Life vs sOs. But after I inputted Classic vs Life (I purposely left this one as last since I knew I was going to miss out on 7 points), I dropped to 16... Ugh...

I missed 7 points too. Stupid SKT bias
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
November 09 2015 21:59 GMT
#5573
On November 10 2015 00:13 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 12:05 Seeker wrote:
Liquibets are so damn depressing... I was in rank 9 after inputting sOs vs Rogue and Life vs sOs. But after I inputted Classic vs Life (I purposely left this one as last since I knew I was going to miss out on 7 points), I dropped to 16... Ugh...

I missed 7 points too. Stupid SKT bias

Classic is a beast. He should have won against Life. No SKT bias here. Classic just didn't pull through but we made the right call
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
November 09 2015 22:39 GMT
#5574
On November 10 2015 06:59 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 00:13 Durnuu wrote:
On November 09 2015 12:05 Seeker wrote:
Liquibets are so damn depressing... I was in rank 9 after inputting sOs vs Rogue and Life vs sOs. But after I inputted Classic vs Life (I purposely left this one as last since I knew I was going to miss out on 7 points), I dropped to 16... Ugh...

I missed 7 points too. Stupid SKT bias

Classic is a beast. He should have won against Life. No SKT bias here. Classic just didn't pull through but we made the right call

KT best KT.
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
November 09 2015 23:17 GMT
#5575
EZ 23 points. Boosted me up to 4th.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 09 2015 23:30 GMT
#5576
On November 10 2015 08:17 Solar424 wrote:
EZ 23 points. Boosted me up to 4th.

I bet everything against P, which was quite nonsensical, but I had to go for the big points. It failed miserably
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
November 10 2015 02:34 GMT
#5577
On November 10 2015 07:39 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 06:59 Seeker wrote:
On November 10 2015 00:13 Durnuu wrote:
On November 09 2015 12:05 Seeker wrote:
Liquibets are so damn depressing... I was in rank 9 after inputting sOs vs Rogue and Life vs sOs. But after I inputted Classic vs Life (I purposely left this one as last since I knew I was going to miss out on 7 points), I dropped to 16... Ugh...

I missed 7 points too. Stupid SKT bias

Classic is a beast. He should have won against Life. No SKT bias here. Classic just didn't pull through but we made the right call

SKT best KT.

I completely agree 100%
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
November 14 2015 02:28 GMT
#5578
On November 08 2015 10:44 boxerfred wrote:
Fuck sOs and fuck protoss


Pretty much my thoughts after watching the VODs.

Have to say though, what an epic back and forth series. Good way to send off HotS.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Prev 1 277 278 279
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 91
910 42
NaDa 25
Artosis 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm96
monkeys_forever45
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0199
PPMD46
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9302
Liquid`Hasu1627
Trikslyr81
Other Games
summit1g7909
Liquid`RaSZi3887
shahzam512
JimRising 264
B2W.Neo185
Pyrionflax180
ArmadaUGS96
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1212
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.