• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8205 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 279 Next
wjat
Profile Joined August 2015
385 Posts
November 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#701
TLO so bm
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
November 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#702
On November 08 2015 05:39 Ej_ wrote:
wait what did TLO say? I wasn't listening


He is not preparing for this Blizzcon, but for the next one.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
November 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#703
On November 08 2015 05:39 Ej_ wrote:
wait what did TLO say? I wasn't listening


"I wasn't preparing for this blizzcon's showmatch, I was practicing for next blizzcon"
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:40:58
November 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#704
WHAT WAS THE LILBOW BURN


oooh lol ok
rip passion
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:41:02
November 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#705
On November 08 2015 05:40 Drmooose wrote:
He wasnt practicing for this Blizzcom.


but he is prepared for the next one
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:41:07
November 07 2015 20:40 GMT
#706
life 3 - 2 classic with classic taking the first two one
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#707
I'm sad that they don't appreciate Rogue's creativity. I'd argue Rogue is the most creative Zerg in Korea atm, and possibly even the best.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#708
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I predicted correctly sOs vs. Rogue semifinal in the lower bracket ... so I was correct ... of course, both Jin Air ... but my upper was ByuL vs. Innovation ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 20:42:10
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#709
Ouch, someone get doctors in here, that's 2nd degree burn right here.

Also, does Rogue curse work when he gets to Ro4? Because i worry for my boy $o$ taking home the $$$.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#710
Incontrol was talking about choking, and said to TLo 'so about that archon showmatch..' and TlO said it's ok cause i wasnt practicing for THIS Blizzcon.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#711
On November 08 2015 05:40 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:39 Ej_ wrote:
wait what did TLO say? I wasn't listening


"I wasn't preparing for this blizzcon's showmatch, I was practicing for next blizzcon"

wow creative low blow
OhThatDang
Profile Joined August 2004
United States4685 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#712
On November 08 2015 05:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:39 chipmonklord17 wrote:
TLO with the Lilbow burn

I was on mute with Dead Kennedys, what did I miss ?


Day[9] said Innovation choked so Incontrol said "talking about choking TLO" about the lotv archon mode thing. TLO replied saying he wasnt preparing for this blizzcon but the next years (jab at lilbow)
troi oi thang map nai!!!
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#713
On November 08 2015 05:38 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:33 deacon.frost wrote:
Well I am already pissed on Blizzard because SC2 hides my language/keyboard setting. Usually it is OK since I can type in Czech and I am on TL mostly at work, but now... grrr

ANyone here knows how to fix this?
(I know how to reappear the changer and thus turn alt-shift on, but I want something more longterm than digging into language setting every time I wanna use English)

Use English only. As I do. And when I need to write something in Czech, every few days, I alt-shift for the few moments and then get back to EN.

Well once I launch SC2 I actually cannot alt-shift. It switches Windows into 1 language layout only. It is reported for years and Blizzard simply does not care. Every time it happens it reminds me how many times I searched for help and nothing found. It is happening from WoL ><
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Supersamu
Profile Joined November 2014
Germany296 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#714
This has probably been asked already, but why is there a timer at the top that says 56 years... until LOTV?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 07 2015 20:41 GMT
#715
So they played the lotv archon mode games?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:42 GMT
#716
On November 08 2015 05:41 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
herO and INnoVation huge favorites? ^^

Are some brackets still alive ?

I predicted correctly sOs vs. Rogue semifinal in the lower bracket ... so I was correct ... of course, both Jin Air ... but my upper was ByuL vs. Innovation ...

I feel you man, I had ByuL vs INno too. Those chokers.
wjat
Profile Joined August 2015
385 Posts
November 07 2015 20:42 GMT
#717
Didn't TLO and SNUTE who were practicing like crazy LotV got rekted by MC alone? Yep
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
November 07 2015 20:42 GMT
#718
He never actually got to say what Moonglade said.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2015 20:42 GMT
#719
On November 08 2015 05:41 Supersamu wrote:
This has probably been asked already, but why is there a timer at the top that says 56 years... until LOTV?

There was a huge timer on stream that had 56 hours 56 minutes on it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 07 2015 20:42 GMT
#720
On November 08 2015 05:41 OhThatDang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 05:39 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 05:39 chipmonklord17 wrote:
TLO with the Lilbow burn

I was on mute with Dead Kennedys, what did I miss ?


Day[9] said Innovation choked so Incontrol said "talking about choking TLO" about the lotv archon mode thing. TLO replied saying he wasnt preparing for this blizzcon but the next years (jab at lilbow)

thanks ^^
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1245
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m976
Beastyqt800
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS141
Mew2King55
Trikslyr47
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 34
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9072
• WagamamaTV370
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 15m
INu's Battles
17h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.