• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10754 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 198 Next
tomastaz
Profile Joined January 2013
United States976 Posts
October 03 2014 15:52 GMT
#521
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar
No church in the wild --- @tzhang0126
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 15:53 GMT
#522
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 15:55 GMT
#523
On October 04 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."

"I hear he proxy bc rushes"
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 03 2014 15:57 GMT
#524
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 16:00 GMT
#525
On October 04 2014 00:57 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.

East coast, so 2am for you
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 03 2014 16:03 GMT
#526
On October 04 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:57 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.

East coast, so 2am for you


Thanks man.

I haven't seen a BC proxy since the dawn of time, that would be legit Gumba.
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 16:04 GMT
#527
On October 04 2014 01:03 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:57 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.

East coast, so 2am for you


Thanks man.

I haven't seen a BC proxy since the dawn of time, that would be legit Gumba.

I proxy BC all the time
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 16:19 GMT
#528
On October 04 2014 01:03 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:57 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.

East coast, so 2am for you


Thanks man.

I haven't seen a BC proxy since the dawn of time, that would be legit Gumba.

Watch The_Templar stream
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
October 03 2014 16:31 GMT
#529
The only reason I want Innovation to win this is so that he can make it to Blizzcon.

Other than that, this is a complete 50/50 in my heart.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 16:44 GMT
#530
On October 04 2014 00:55 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."

"I hear he proxy bc rushes"

What a legend. :O
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 03 2014 16:46 GMT
#531
On October 04 2014 01:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
The only reason I want Innovation to win this is so that he can make it to Blizzcon.

Other than that, this is a complete 50/50 in my heart.


Honestly I usually hate Zergs (bugs are filthy) and INno is one of my favorite non Protoss players, but I'd still be heartbroken if soO couldn't get the crown he deserves here.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 16:51 GMT
#532
On October 04 2014 01:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."

"I hear he proxy bc rushes"

What a legend. :O

Your ID reminded me of Heartland who got banned for 90 days. But for some reason he got unbanned O.o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Nirel
Profile Joined September 2011
Israel1526 Posts
October 03 2014 16:59 GMT
#533
On October 04 2014 01:46 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
The only reason I want Innovation to win this is so that he can make it to Blizzcon.

Other than that, this is a complete 50/50 in my heart.


Honestly I usually hate Zergs (bugs are filthy) and INno is one of my favorite non Protoss players, but I'd still be heartbroken if soO couldn't get the crown he deserves here.

He should take it at Blizzcon, let INno have this one.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 03 2014 17:01 GMT
#534
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 17:01 GMT
#535
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 17:02:49
October 03 2014 17:02 GMT
#536
On October 04 2014 01:03 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:57 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.

East coast, so 2am for you


Thanks man.

I haven't seen a BC proxy since the dawn of time, that would be legit Gumba.

BC proxy is lame

BC rush on Pathfinder is where it's at.

On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>

wait how old
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 17:03:16
October 03 2014 17:02 GMT
#537
On October 04 2014 02:02 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:03 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:57 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.

East coast, so 2am for you


Thanks man.

I haven't seen a BC proxy since the dawn of time, that would be legit Gumba.

BC proxy is lame

BC rush on Pathfinder is where it's at.

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>

wait how old

17, and BC proxy is freaking epic (unless they scout…)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 03 2014 17:03 GMT
#538
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>

So? As long as no one knows there shouldn't be any problems

And you're not underage in Europe
Community News
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 17:03:56
October 03 2014 17:03 GMT
#539
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Nevermind, 17. I thought you were over 18
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 17:03 GMT
#540
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 100
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 593
Rain 549
GuemChi 169
910 36
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 12
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox572
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3474
Other Games
summit1g8650
Day[9].tv474
shahzam451
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick477
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie834
• Shiphtur684
• Day9tv474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.