• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7271 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 198 Next
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 17:15 GMT
#561
On October 04 2014 02:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:10 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Try vodka.
Literally best shit ever.


The higher the proof the better too. Everclear, if it's legal where you are, is a much-try.

Why is everyone trying to get me drunk anyway?


It's an interesting experience.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 17:15 GMT
#562
On October 04 2014 02:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:10 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Try vodka.
Literally best shit ever.


The higher the proof the better too. Everclear, if it's legal where you are, is a much-try.

Why is everyone trying to get me drunk anyway?


We're just trying to help...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 03 2014 17:23 GMT
#563
Just don't black out.

Literally worst feeling ever.
The Bomber boy
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 03 2014 17:24 GMT
#564
nah man, the worst is when u cant close ur eyes because everthing is moving
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 17:30 GMT
#565
On October 04 2014 02:23 Wintex wrote:
Just don't black out.

Literally worst feeling ever.


It's the worse when you black out and have to find out from other people about all the stupid shit you did when black out. I've done some regrettable things that I don't remember at all.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
October 03 2014 17:42 GMT
#566
On October 04 2014 02:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:23 Wintex wrote:
Just don't black out.

Literally worst feeling ever.


It's the worse when you black out and have to find out from other people about all the stupid shit you did when black out. I've done some regrettable things that I don't remember at all.


Adding to that is that typically when people are telling me those things I have a terrible hang over.

It's just a terrible experience all around. Drinking is great, getting black out drunk is definitely not.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 03 2014 17:45 GMT
#567
On October 04 2014 02:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:23 Wintex wrote:
Just don't black out.

Literally worst feeling ever.


It's the worse when you black out and have to find out from other people about all the stupid shit you did when black out. I've done some regrettable things that I don't remember at all.

Yup.

I don't get hangovers tho, but I hate the memory loss.
The Bomber boy
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
October 03 2014 17:46 GMT
#568
On October 04 2014 02:15 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:10 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Try vodka.
Literally best shit ever.


The higher the proof the better too. Everclear, if it's legal where you are, is a much-try.

Why is everyone trying to get me drunk anyway?


It's an interesting experience.


for you and for everyone watching
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 17:46 GMT
#569
On October 04 2014 02:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:23 Wintex wrote:
Just don't black out.

Literally worst feeling ever.


It's the worse when you black out and have to find out from other people about all the stupid shit you did when black out. I've done some regrettable things that I don't remember at all.


Adding to that is that typically when people are telling me those things I have a terrible hang over.

It's just a terrible experience all around. Drinking is great, getting black out drunk is definitely not.


You feel like vomiting from the alcohol and because you're disgusted with yourself. It's not fun
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 03 2014 17:51 GMT
#570
My first post since this season started.

OOOOOOH I'M SO HAPPY.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
October 03 2014 17:52 GMT
#571
HYPEUUU!!!
soO 4-3
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 03 2014 17:58 GMT
#572
One of the first times I got drunk it was during Mvp vs. Innovation on Akilon Wastes when Mvp pulled off the amazing comeback.

I was watching on my smartphone and was just showing the game to my friends just like "OH MY gOD MVP SO GOOD"
Rescawen
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland1028 Posts
October 03 2014 18:01 GMT
#573
so pumped, will awesome to see more of soos incredible macro in his zvt
Moderas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States78 Posts
October 03 2014 18:10 GMT
#574
I haven't watched GSL since the move to Twitch, but I would like to watch the finals and see how Starcraft has changed. Does anyone know if GSL still offers a free low quality stream live or even the ability to buy a one day pass anymore? The only option I see on twitch is the $20 subscription.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
October 03 2014 18:11 GMT
#575
15 hours!
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 03 2014 18:19 GMT
#576
On October 04 2014 03:10 Moderas wrote:
I haven't watched GSL since the move to Twitch, but I would like to watch the finals and see how Starcraft has changed. Does anyone know if GSL still offers a free low quality stream live or even the ability to buy a one day pass anymore? The only option I see on twitch is the $20 subscription.

the medium quality stream is free, check out other twitch streams and select medium quality to see what it looks like, it's much better than the old free GSL quality with GOM Player, not great but passable
"Expert" mods4ever.com
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
October 03 2014 18:19 GMT
#577
I'm surprised that no one did a writeup preview for the finals. I am curious to see the predictions!
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 18:20 GMT
#578
On October 04 2014 03:19 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
I'm surprised that no one did a writeup preview for the finals. I am curious to see the predictions!

TL will get one done. They are just procrastinating or something :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
October 03 2014 18:22 GMT
#579
On October 04 2014 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 03:19 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
I'm surprised that no one did a writeup preview for the finals. I am curious to see the predictions!

TL will get one done. They are just procrastinating or something :D

They don't need to do one, Innovation is gonna win 4:0 for sure.
j4vz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada976 Posts
October 03 2014 18:22 GMT
#580
Ahhhh its so late, I have seen earlier final in korea

I will still watch it though
someone_elses_lies@live.fr
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 192
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2990
GuemChi 912
Leta 126
Terrorterran 81
Bale 42
NaDa 33
Noble 11
Snow 6
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0286
ViBE92
Trikslyr37
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt314
Other Games
• Shiphtur516
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 36m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.