• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8170 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 198 Next
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 03 2014 17:04 GMT
#541
On October 04 2014 02:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:02 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:03 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:57 TerranOwnsAll wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?


Is it 5 am East coast time or West coast time? I live on the West Coast.

East coast, so 2am for you


Thanks man.

I haven't seen a BC proxy since the dawn of time, that would be legit Gumba.

BC proxy is lame

BC rush on Pathfinder is where it's at.

On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>

wait how old

17, and BC proxy is freaking epic (unless they scout…)

Denmark should be a place fit for your needs.

Live with Nazgul and co.
The Bomber boy
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 03 2014 17:04 GMT
#542
On October 04 2014 01:59 Nirel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:46 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
The only reason I want Innovation to win this is so that he can make it to Blizzcon.

Other than that, this is a complete 50/50 in my heart.


Honestly I usually hate Zergs (bugs are filthy) and INno is one of my favorite non Protoss players, but I'd still be heartbroken if soO couldn't get the crown he deserves here.

He should take it at Blizzcon, let INno have this one.


OK I'm fine with it if soO wins Blizzcon. After all this would feel right, crowning the best player of the year, and rewarding his astounding consistency.

I expect a big resurgence of three name letters composed with the letters s and o if this is the case, because if soO comes after sOs as Global finals winner, pros will begin to see a pattern ^^
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 03 2014 17:04 GMT
#543
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

I remember the day I said that

And now...
Community News
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 03 2014 17:04 GMT
#544
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION
The Bomber boy
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 17:04 GMT
#545
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?


That's what most people say before they start drinking... and then college happens
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 17:04 GMT
#546
On October 04 2014 01:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."

"I hear he proxy bc rushes"

What a legend. :O

Your ID reminded me of Heartland who got banned for 90 days. But for some reason he got unbanned O.o


Well, I think that my most egregious offense is all the useless #hype and #passion posts.

And all the "STORRRRRRRKUUUUUUUUU I knew you could do it!"

I reckon that if you were to guy those out of my post count, I'd be left with ~3/4ths.
kiss kiss fall in love
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 17:05:51
October 03 2014 17:05 GMT
#547
On October 04 2014 02:04 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:59 Nirel wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:46 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
The only reason I want Innovation to win this is so that he can make it to Blizzcon.

Other than that, this is a complete 50/50 in my heart.


Honestly I usually hate Zergs (bugs are filthy) and INno is one of my favorite non Protoss players, but I'd still be heartbroken if soO couldn't get the crown he deserves here.

He should take it at Blizzcon, let INno have this one.


OK I'm fine with it if soO wins Blizzcon. After all this would feel right, crowning the best player of the year, and rewarding his astounding consistency.

I expect a big resurgence of three name letters composed with the letters s and o if this is the case, because if soO comes after sOs as Global finals winner, pros will begin to see a pattern ^^

Bomber doesn't have and s in it, and it's 6 letters.
literally twice the players they are xD - Olli 2014
The Bomber boy
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 03 2014 17:06 GMT
#548
On October 04 2014 02:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."

"I hear he proxy bc rushes"

What a legend. :O

Your ID reminded me of Heartland who got banned for 90 days. But for some reason he got unbanned O.o


Well, I think that my most egregious offense is all the useless #hype and #passion posts.

And all the "STORRRRRRRKUUUUUUUUU I knew you could do it!"

I reckon that if you were to guy those out of my post count, I'd be left with ~3/4ths.

If you like stork you should be safeguarded from bans.
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 17:07 GMT
#549
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 03 2014 17:07 GMT
#550
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 17:08 GMT
#551
On October 04 2014 02:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 01:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."

"I hear he proxy bc rushes"

What a legend. :O

Your ID reminded me of Heartland who got banned for 90 days. But for some reason he got unbanned O.o


Well, I think that my most egregious offense is all the useless #hype and #passion posts.

And all the "STORRRRRRRKUUUUUUUUU I knew you could do it!"

I reckon that if you were to guy those out of my post count, I'd be left with ~3/4ths.

Everyone does hype and passion posts when they are flying everywhere.
However, this sometimes backfires...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 17:09 GMT
#552
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 17:09 GMT
#553
On October 04 2014 02:06 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 01:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:52 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?

haha I know who you are Templar

"Oh, it's The_Templar. That guy is freaking crazy."

"I hear he proxy bc rushes"

What a legend. :O

Your ID reminded me of Heartland who got banned for 90 days. But for some reason he got unbanned O.o


Well, I think that my most egregious offense is all the useless #hype and #passion posts.

And all the "STORRRRRRRKUUUUUUUUU I knew you could do it!"

I reckon that if you were to guy those out of my post count, I'd be left with ~3/4ths.

If you like stork you should be safeguarded from bans.



I wonder where stork4ever is. Probably just inactive because s/he lost #passion and couldn't get on the #hype.

I'm only joking. Seriously though, TL technically is a private organization, and they could make it happen. :O
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 17:09 GMT
#554
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful


Wine without food isn't a great combination. And don't say you had it with crackers and cheese.
kiss kiss fall in love
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 03 2014 17:09 GMT
#555
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Beer's way better
Community News
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 03 2014 17:10 GMT
#556
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Try vodka.
Literally best shit ever.
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 17:11:31
October 03 2014 17:11 GMT
#557
On October 04 2014 02:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful


Wine without food isn't a great combination. And don't say you had it with crackers and cheese.

no, I had it with bread.

On October 04 2014 02:09 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Beer's way better

Not trying it, so I don't care.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 17:11 GMT
#558
On October 04 2014 02:10 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:37 GumBa wrote:
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone

We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Try vodka.
Literally best shit ever.


The higher the proof the better too. Everclear, if it's legal where you are, is a much-try.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 17:13 GMT
#559
On October 04 2014 02:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful


Wine without food isn't a great combination. And don't say you had it with crackers and cheese.

no, I had it with bread.

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:09 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Beer's way better

Not trying it, so I don't care.


Don't be a square, try a girly drink at least.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 17:13 GMT
#560
On October 04 2014 02:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 02:10 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:04 Wintex wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 02:01 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
We should do a LR "barcraft"/drinking game

Starting at the same time as the GSL finals and ending after WCS EU day 1. See who can hold out till the end

I'm underage… >.>


Lol America

I don't even like how alcohol tastes, why would I want to drink way too much of it anyway?

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW YOUNG MISTER
FACE JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

What? How did I break the law? O.o

How can you not like how something tastes when you can't even drink it. :oooOoOooO

I had like one sip of wine once for religious reasons. Tasted awful

Try vodka.
Literally best shit ever.


The higher the proof the better too. Everclear, if it's legal where you are, is a much-try.

Why is everyone trying to get me drunk anyway?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1162
Hyun 528
GuemChi 438
firebathero 412
BeSt 357
Hyuk 236
Soma 181
Mong 141
Shine 76
PianO 69
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 65
910 49
sSak 45
Jaedong 34
ZergMaN 28
Shinee 24
Bale 23
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
Noble 13
Sharp 6
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss997
olofmeister814
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
summit1g8496
gofns8461
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe145
Trikslyr29
Pyrionflax16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos875
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur445
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 3m
Patches Events
7h 3m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.