• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9879 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 198 Next
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 14:58 GMT
#501
On October 03 2014 23:49 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 22:07 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?

That's what you claim...

lel I have admitted to being jaded by T1 in sc2 with their no terran all toss lineups and I even kinda dislkied last season. But I used to be a big fan of theirs, and now that they have my fav player, a terran lineup, generally likeable players (soO, Dark, Classic) they got me back on board. Was Inno a major factor? Yes obviously. But they are turning into a team I enjoy once more like the T1 I loved back in BW


I wasn't quite around for that era, really. I was still hoping that Stork could win an OSL.

FBB was amazing to watch


They were pretty terran light towards the end, with only Fantasy representing their terran line-up. soO and Rain were coming on strong towards the end in BW. Hyuk and S2 were showing occasional signs of competence. Mong and JYJ weren't really doing anything.

Atleast they used terran though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 03 2014 14:59 GMT
#502
how long is the pre-show?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 03 2014 15:04 GMT
#503
On October 03 2014 23:59 Topin wrote:
how long is the pre-show?


I'm not sure but there better be some hardcore GSL coin action going on.
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
ANLProbe
Profile Joined October 2013
667 Posts
October 03 2014 15:21 GMT
#504
26 pages already HYPUU
Go TAEJA
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 15:22 GMT
#505
We need more pages, my formula predicted over 100 by the time the games start
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
tomastaz
Profile Joined January 2013
United States976 Posts
October 03 2014 15:27 GMT
#506
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this
No church in the wild --- @tzhang0126
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 15:29 GMT
#507
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 15:30 GMT
#508
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

Passion doesnt care about what time it is
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 15:32 GMT
#509
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 03 2014 15:33 GMT
#510
On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

i feel your pain
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 15:34 GMT
#511
On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

Same here, except I have two friends that don't really care
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 15:37 GMT
#512
Of my friends only one plays sc2 but he doesnt care about esports (infact he kinda hates on it)
One has completly lost all passion for gaming But I rarely see him anymore
And the other watches some sc2 tournaments but plays Passionatone
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
spoonmaster
Profile Joined May 2012
United States347 Posts
October 03 2014 15:44 GMT
#513
I'm really excited for this! At my college we've got a little viewing party planned. 10 of us are gonna get up at 4am! HYPE!
tomastaz
Profile Joined January 2013
United States976 Posts
October 03 2014 15:45 GMT
#514
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.
No church in the wild --- @tzhang0126
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
October 03 2014 15:45 GMT
#515
I actually can't watch it live since I have business with my relatives for the weekend, oh well.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 03 2014 15:48 GMT
#516
What's the exact EU start time?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 15:50 GMT
#517
On October 04 2014 00:48 boxerfred wrote:
What's the exact EU start time?

11am
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
tomastaz
Profile Joined January 2013
United States976 Posts
October 03 2014 15:50 GMT
#518
On October 04 2014 00:48 boxerfred wrote:
What's the exact EU start time?

05:00 EDT
11:00 CEST
04:00 CDT
02:00 PDT

I hope one of those works
No church in the wild --- @tzhang0126
soiii
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany266 Posts
October 03 2014 15:50 GMT
#519
bogus man

heart says soO head says innovation
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 15:51 GMT
#520
On October 04 2014 00:45 tomastaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

At 5am?

The passion is not strong with this one


Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 04 2014 00:27 tomastaz wrote:
This will be so fun! You'd have to be crazy to not watch this live! I'm gonna get all my friends to get in on this

Wish I had friends passionate enough about Starcraft to get up at 5am for a match. Or Starcraft playing friends, those would be nice too. Or friends...

I'm surprised people have this much difficulty...my friends don't play sc2 that much but once I show them a few highlight games they get interested in watching. Plus some friends who left sc2 're-found' their passions again I guess.

You do realize that I'm staying up all night to watch this right?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 338
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1367
XaKoH 404
420jenkins385
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4319
pashabiceps837
Fnx 679
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE99
RotterdaM55
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2789
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• WagamamaTV511
• imaqtpie492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 10m
Patches Events
22h 10m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.