• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:37
CEST 19:37
KST 02:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9976 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 198 Next
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 12:36 GMT
#481
One player is gonna choke, and this will be underwhelming. That's my call.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 12:38 GMT
#482
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 20:34 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
I soO can't wait any longer for this match. I hope we don't get any bogus matches, but a serious 4-3 constant slugfest.

I think the tears from all the INnoVation fans will fill my bowl of soOp.

mmmmmm… salty tears soOp….

Tears of joy after INno's victory so taste nice

psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 12:40 GMT
#483
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 20:34 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
I soO can't wait any longer for this match. I hope we don't get any bogus matches, but a serious 4-3 constant slugfest.

I think the tears from all the INnoVation fans will fill my bowl of soOp.

mmmmmm… salty tears soOp….

Tears of joy after INno's victory so taste nice

psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 12:42 GMT
#484
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 20:34 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
I soO can't wait any longer for this match. I hope we don't get any bogus matches, but a serious 4-3 constant slugfest.

I think the tears from all the INnoVation fans will fill my bowl of soOp.

mmmmmm… salty tears soOp….

Tears of joy after INno's victory so taste nice

psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 12:50 GMT
#485
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 20:34 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
I soO can't wait any longer for this match. I hope we don't get any bogus matches, but a serious 4-3 constant slugfest.

I think the tears from all the INnoVation fans will fill my bowl of soOp.

mmmmmm… salty tears soOp….

Tears of joy after INno's victory so taste nice

psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 12:52 GMT
#486
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 20:34 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
I soO can't wait any longer for this match. I hope we don't get any bogus matches, but a serious 4-3 constant slugfest.

I think the tears from all the INnoVation fans will fill my bowl of soOp.

mmmmmm… salty tears soOp….

Tears of joy after INno's victory so taste nice

psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 12:53:36
October 03 2014 12:53 GMT
#487
On October 03 2014 21:52 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 20:34 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
I soO can't wait any longer for this match. I hope we don't get any bogus matches, but a serious 4-3 constant slugfest.

I think the tears from all the INnoVation fans will fill my bowl of soOp.

mmmmmm… salty tears soOp….

Tears of joy after INno's victory so taste nice

psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?

That's what you claim...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 12:59:12
October 03 2014 12:57 GMT
#488
On October 03 2014 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:01 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Tears of joy after INno's victory so taste nice

psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?

That's what you claim...

lel I have admitted to being jaded by T1 in sc2 with their no terran all toss lineups and I even kinda dislkied last season. But I used to be a big fan of theirs, and now that they have my fav player, a terran lineup, generally likeable players (soO, Dark, Classic) they got me back on board. Was Inno a major factor? Yes obviously. But they are turning into a team I enjoy once more like the T1 I loved back in BW
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 13:04 GMT
#489
On October 03 2014 21:57 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:12 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
[quote]
psh…

soO is gonna smash INnoVation as a 'welcome to the team' gesture.

INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?

That's what you claim...

lel I have admitted to being jaded by T1 in sc2 with their no terran all toss lineups and I even kinda dislkied last season. But I used to be a big fan of theirs, and now that they have my fav player, a terran lineup, generally likeable players (soO, Dark, Classic) they got me back on board. Was Inno a major factor? Yes obviously. But they are turning into a team I enjoy once more like the T1 I loved back in BW


I wasn't quite around for that era, really. I was still hoping that Stork could win an OSL.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 13:07 GMT
#490
On October 03 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 21:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:26 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
INno is gonna smash him as a 'Hi I'm the new ace around here' gesture

Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?

That's what you claim...

lel I have admitted to being jaded by T1 in sc2 with their no terran all toss lineups and I even kinda dislkied last season. But I used to be a big fan of theirs, and now that they have my fav player, a terran lineup, generally likeable players (soO, Dark, Classic) they got me back on board. Was Inno a major factor? Yes obviously. But they are turning into a team I enjoy once more like the T1 I loved back in BW


I wasn't quite around for that era, really. I was still hoping that Stork could win an OSL.

FBB was amazing to watch
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 13:11:55
October 03 2014 13:11 GMT
#491
On October 03 2014 22:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?

That's what you claim...

lel I have admitted to being jaded by T1 in sc2 with their no terran all toss lineups and I even kinda dislkied last season. But I used to be a big fan of theirs, and now that they have my fav player, a terran lineup, generally likeable players (soO, Dark, Classic) they got me back on board. Was Inno a major factor? Yes obviously. But they are turning into a team I enjoy once more like the T1 I loved back in BW


I wasn't quite around for that era, really. I was still hoping that Stork could win an OSL.

FBB was amazing to watch


FBB was pretty cool. I remember starting to watch it when Bisu was still on his year-long hiatus though.
kiss kiss fall in love
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 03 2014 14:14 GMT
#492
(Z)soO goes up 3 games, (T)INnoVation pulls a soulkey, thats my dream.
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 14:14 GMT
#493
On October 03 2014 23:14 JamesT wrote:
(Z)soO goes up 3 games, (T)INnoVation pulls a soulkey, thats my dream.

That would be the greatest finals in the history of SC2 even if the games were bad :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 03 2014 14:17 GMT
#494
On October 03 2014 23:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 23:14 JamesT wrote:
(Z)soO goes up 3 games, (T)INnoVation pulls a soulkey, thats my dream.

That would be the greatest finals in the history of SC2 even if the games were bad :D

Would be so poetic
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 03 2014 14:20 GMT
#495
On October 03 2014 23:17 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 23:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 23:14 JamesT wrote:
(Z)soO goes up 3 games, (T)INnoVation pulls a soulkey, thats my dream.

That would be the greatest finals in the history of SC2 even if the games were bad :D

Would be so poetic

Mvp/Squirtle was also rather poetic. More so than Tennyson, but not quite Milton.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 03 2014 14:22 GMT
#496
So if soO doesn't win this, can we officially put him on sudoku watch with Nony?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 03 2014 14:25 GMT
#497
On October 03 2014 23:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So if soO doesn't win this, can we officially put him on sudoku watch with Nony?

What happened to Nony?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 03 2014 14:28 GMT
#498
On October 03 2014 23:14 JamesT wrote:
(Z)soO goes up 3 games, (T)INnoVation pulls a soulkey, thats my dream.

okay this would be fun to watch too

stay safe soO
rip passion
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-03 14:34:17
October 03 2014 14:33 GMT
#499
On October 03 2014 23:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 23:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
So if soO doesn't win this, can we officially put him on sudoku watch with Nony?

What happened to Nony?

Nothing yet...

+ Show Spoiler +
im the last person who should be joking about depression and stuff, sorry
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
October 03 2014 14:49 GMT
#500
On October 03 2014 22:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 22:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:57 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:42 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 03 2014 21:35 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Why can't we just have a close, tense series? :/

I wanted one. But then the soO fans wanted a smashing. And Inno is gonna give em one.

Well then, maybe he should go down 0-2 or 0-3 first :D

I predict 4:2 Inno.
My dream would be 4:3 Inno in one of the greatest series of games of all time.

Did you change your team sig after Innovation left Acer?

Yes, but I was an SKT fan in BW as well. Why?

That's what you claim...

lel I have admitted to being jaded by T1 in sc2 with their no terran all toss lineups and I even kinda dislkied last season. But I used to be a big fan of theirs, and now that they have my fav player, a terran lineup, generally likeable players (soO, Dark, Classic) they got me back on board. Was Inno a major factor? Yes obviously. But they are turning into a team I enjoy once more like the T1 I loved back in BW


I wasn't quite around for that era, really. I was still hoping that Stork could win an OSL.

FBB was amazing to watch


They were pretty terran light towards the end, with only Fantasy representing their terran line-up. soO and Rain were coming on strong towards the end in BW. Hyuk and S2 were showing occasional signs of competence. Mong and JYJ weren't really doing anything.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 78
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 177
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins384
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4169
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin528
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee178
C9.Mang0129
TKL 123
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• WagamamaTV632
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 24m
Patches Events
22h 24m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.