• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7348 users

[IEM] Toronto Asia Qualifiers - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 73 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 12 2014 10:30 GMT
#761
Toodming is about to take a map off TY
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:30 GMT
#762
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
[quote]
That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 12 2014 10:30 GMT
#763
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
[quote]
That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.


Nazgul doesn't know who i am t.t
Who noticed me, i hope it was uncle plexa, he is baws.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 10:30 GMT
#764
On August 12 2014 19:29 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:28 Crot4le wrote:
Anyone else think that the long awaited return of Flash vs Jaedong would be really anti-climactic if it happens in a Qualifier of all places?

Half of me his super hyped of the possibility and the other half doesn't want it to happen at all.

It would above all be anti-climatic if it happens when one is near his peak while the other one is struggling.


I don't think either are struggling right now though.
Moderator
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:31:34
August 12 2014 10:31 GMT
#765
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a[fOu]
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:31 GMT
#766
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 12 2014 10:32 GMT
#767
So....wheres Oli, wtf kind of sim city is this from Pigbaby?
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2014 10:32 GMT
#768
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
[quote]

I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan
Community News
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 12 2014 10:32 GMT
#769
On August 12 2014 19:30 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:29 TheDwf wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:28 Crot4le wrote:
Anyone else think that the long awaited return of Flash vs Jaedong would be really anti-climactic if it happens in a Qualifier of all places?

Half of me his super hyped of the possibility and the other half doesn't want it to happen at all.

It would above all be anti-climatic if it happens when one is near his peak while the other one is struggling.


I don't think either are struggling right now though.

Let's say Jaedong has known better days.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 12 2014 10:33 GMT
#770
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 Foreverkul wrote:
What a disgusting series. So tired of games like this.

It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


Yep, I'd somehow miss it if he stopped making fun of everyone and everything.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 10:33 GMT
#771
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?


maybe? I got mine for writing dozens upon dozens of articles.
Moderator
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:33 GMT
#772
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
[quote]
Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:34:50
August 12 2014 10:34 GMT
#773
On August 12 2014 19:33 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?


maybe? I got mine for writing dozens upon dozens of articles.


Which 90% + had wrong predictions in*
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:34 GMT
#774
On August 12 2014 19:33 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?


maybe? I got mine for writing dozens upon dozens of articles.

Well that sounds unimportant compared to my quest.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 12 2014 10:34 GMT
#775
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D


I blame Wolf. Turning the masses against Terror with his constant bashing
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 10:34 GMT
#776
On August 12 2014 19:33 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
[quote]
It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


Yep, I'd somehow miss it if he stopped making fun of everyone and everything.


It contrasts funnily with the actual things I write. Like the intro/outro of Sen.
Moderator
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:35:36
August 12 2014 10:35 GMT
#777
On August 12 2014 19:34 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:33 Musicus wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


Yep, I'd somehow miss it if he stopped making fun of everyone and everything.


It contrasts funnily with the actual things I write. Like the intro/outro of Sen.


Yeah when I read your stuff, it doesn't seem like you.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:35 GMT
#778
On August 12 2014 19:34 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
[quote]

you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D


I blame Wolf. Turning the masses against Terror with his constant bashing

Well Wolf can stick his TerrOr hate up where the sun does not shine.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 10:35 GMT
#779
On August 12 2014 19:34 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:33 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
[quote]

I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?


maybe? I got mine for writing dozens upon dozens of articles.


Which 90% + had wrong predictions in*


I'd to thank the almighty PvP coin for gettin me that 10% correct prediction though.
Moderator
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2014 10:36 GMT
#780
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D

We should go to Korea together and cheer for him in PL

qt TerrOr pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV983
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 18m
Replay Cast
8h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.