• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7193 users

[IEM] Toronto Asia Qualifiers - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 73 Next
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 10:36 GMT
#781
Toodming and Pigbaby putting on some moves.
Moderator
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 12 2014 10:37 GMT
#782
On August 12 2014 19:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:34 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:33 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
[quote]
Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?


maybe? I got mine for writing dozens upon dozens of articles.


Which 90% + had wrong predictions in*


I'd to thank the almighty PvP coin for gettin me that 10% correct prediction though.


Yeah, i still think Zealously is worst at predictions though. I love when he predicted CJ to do so well and then they just died :3
I spent the whole season mocking him with polls xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:37 GMT
#783
On August 12 2014 19:36 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
[quote]

you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D

We should go to Korea together and cheer for him in PL

qt TerrOr pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Do you speak English? Last time I was lost in Belgium everyone insisted on speaking french, et je parle un peu francais but mostly I je ne conprends pas.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:38:03
August 12 2014 10:37 GMT
#784
On August 12 2014 19:37 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:36 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
[quote]

And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D

We should go to Korea together and cheer for him in PL

qt TerrOr pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Do you speak English? Last time I was lost in Belgium everyone insisted on speaking french, et je parle un peu francais but mostly I je ne conprends pas.

Pretty sure I do. And most people in Belgium speak Flemish
Community News
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:38:33
August 12 2014 10:38 GMT
#785
On August 12 2014 19:37 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:37 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:36 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D

We should go to Korea together and cheer for him in PL

qt TerrOr pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Do you speak English? Last time I was lost in Belgium everyone insisted on speaking french, et je parle un peu francais but mostly I je ne conprends pas.

Pretty sure I do

I dont know, our skype conversations do get a bit va va voom sometimes :3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:38 GMT
#786
On August 12 2014 19:37 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:37 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:36 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D

We should go to Korea together and cheer for him in PL

qt TerrOr pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Do you speak English? Last time I was lost in Belgium everyone insisted on speaking french, et je parle un peu francais but mostly I je ne conprends pas.

Pretty sure I do. And most people in Belgium speak Flemish

I gotta say the old man I did not understand was very kind - he actually jumped into his car and drew infront of me 30 kilometers to the airport <3
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2014 10:39 GMT
#787
On August 12 2014 19:38 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:37 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:37 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:36 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:29 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.

Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D

We should go to Korea together and cheer for him in PL

qt TerrOr pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Do you speak English? Last time I was lost in Belgium everyone insisted on speaking french, et je parle un peu francais but mostly I je ne conprends pas.

Pretty sure I do

I dont know, our skype conversations do get a bit va va voom sometimes :3

:3 kitteh
Community News
TL+ Member
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:39 GMT
#788
herO getting protossed.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 12 2014 10:39 GMT
#789
Pigbaby showing herO the power of NA protoss.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 12 2014 10:40 GMT
#790
On August 12 2014 19:39 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:38 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:37 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:37 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:36 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:33 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:31 Ej_ wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:30 Glorfindel! wrote:
[quote]
Defending great players like Flash and TerrOr is a great start?

You mean TerrOrPrime right?

Because I prefer 1a2a3a


TerrOrPrime, best Zerg in Korea <3

Wow, I found a second fan

I have loved TerrOr since his first game in Pro League. He is the cutest player ever born and when he plays he does it with so much passion while looking like the cutest thing ever born.
How could you not love him? :D

We should go to Korea together and cheer for him in PL

qt TerrOr pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Do you speak English? Last time I was lost in Belgium everyone insisted on speaking french, et je parle un peu francais but mostly I je ne conprends pas.

Pretty sure I do

I dont know, our skype conversations do get a bit va va voom sometimes :3

:3 kitteh


Kitteh = Losira = Me = You MKP = Confirmed
Batman and Robin
Half life 3
Azubu boss.

wow we solved life :o
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:40 GMT
#791
On August 12 2014 19:39 Phredxor wrote:
Pigbaby showing herO the power of NA protoss.

avilo always screams about not going full NA so I dont know.
And yes, I dont think he ever not screams.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
August 12 2014 10:41 GMT
#792
I don´t think Pigbaby plays a lot on NA ladder, or does he?
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
August 12 2014 10:42 GMT
#793
Didnt round 1 of PL start end of December?
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:42 GMT
#794
On August 12 2014 19:41 Daswollvieh wrote:
I don´t think Pigbaby plays a lot on NA ladder, or does he?

Well when I see that he is in the semi final in this qualifier my logic tells me he obviously does not.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
August 12 2014 10:42 GMT
#795
wow this asian qualifier is truly stacked, easily top 5 iem qualifier ever in term of level
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2014 10:42 GMT
#796
On August 12 2014 19:42 BlackCompany wrote:
Didnt round 1 of PL start end of December?

Yes
Community News
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:43:27
August 12 2014 10:42 GMT
#797
On August 12 2014 19:41 Daswollvieh wrote:
I don´t think Pigbaby plays a lot on NA ladder, or does he?


He had to play the required 200 games. I think thats it?
Moderator
VengefulTree
Profile Joined May 2014
Canada637 Posts
August 12 2014 10:42 GMT
#798
Fenner is really making this stream happen
"I'll temper my comments the best I can. To have Stats ranked anything below 2nd is total absolute bullcrap! A travesty an abomination!" - Rolltide | "When a foreign Terran is about to win, the entire universe conspires against him" - Paulo Coelho
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
August 12 2014 10:43 GMT
#799
On August 12 2014 19:42 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:42 BlackCompany wrote:
Didnt round 1 of PL start end of December?

Yes


Damn you Apollo for trying to tell me wrong things
Thanks!
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 12 2014 10:43 GMT
#800
Toodming was badly outclassed this game.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1000
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes175
Sick174
dupreeh3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 57m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.