• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9290 users

[IEM] Toronto Asia Qualifiers - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 73 Next
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:22 GMT
#741
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 Foreverkul wrote:
What a disgusting series. So tired of games like this.

It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 12 2014 10:23 GMT
#742
On August 12 2014 19:20 Glorfindel! wrote:
Well Flash build with an Ebay actually sucks vs all kinds of aggression. Your +1 doesnt do anything compared to faster stim/medivacs or additional barracks.
Flash needed som more marauders
and one additional bunker and I think he could had held (not saying he had).
However, you cant really blame that only on scouting. Zest took advantage of having a way better build of that fight.
And I am saying that as a huge Flash fan.

Nope, 4' EB is the best variation to defend a 2-bases Immortal bust (the +1 helps a lot against Guardian Shield) and Marauders are terrible since they don't deal any damage to Zealots/Sentries (plus Immortals are way too beefy to die before the frontline collapses).
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
August 12 2014 10:25 GMT
#743
I dunno, terrans doing fine vs protoss (and zerg) everywhere, now the (arguably) best protoss in the world beats one of the top5(?) terrans and suddenly protoss bullshit stupid imba race
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
August 12 2014 10:25 GMT
#744
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 Foreverkul wrote:
What a disgusting series. So tired of games like this.

It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
August 12 2014 10:25 GMT
#745
On August 12 2014 19:23 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:20 Glorfindel! wrote:
Well Flash build with an Ebay actually sucks vs all kinds of aggression. Your +1 doesnt do anything compared to faster stim/medivacs or additional barracks.
Flash needed som more marauders
and one additional bunker and I think he could had held (not saying he had).
However, you cant really blame that only on scouting. Zest took advantage of having a way better build of that fight.
And I am saying that as a huge Flash fan.

Nope, 4' EB is the best variation to defend a 2-bases Immortal bust (the +1 helps a lot against Guardian Shield) and Marauders are terrible since they don't deal any damage to Zealots/Sentries (plus Immortals are way too beefy to die before the frontline collapses).

Way to complex anlysis. just build a Thor.
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:26:48
August 12 2014 10:25 GMT
#746
On August 12 2014 19:23 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:20 Glorfindel! wrote:
Well Flash build with an Ebay actually sucks vs all kinds of aggression. Your +1 doesnt do anything compared to faster stim/medivacs or additional barracks.
Flash needed som more marauders
and one additional bunker and I think he could had held (not saying he had).
However, you cant really blame that only on scouting. Zest took advantage of having a way better build of that fight.
And I am saying that as a huge Flash fan.

Nope, 4' EB is the best variation to defend a 2-bases Immortal bust (the +1 helps a lot against Guardian Shield) and Marauders are terrible since they don't deal any damage to Zealots/Sentries (plus Immortals are way too beefy to die before the frontline collapses).

Well I guess we have to agree to disagree then.
I very much prefer for an example the 3 baracks build he did vs Parting vs Immortal busts. There is no way he had lost with that build to that bust in that moment.
Edit:
Faster stim, more units.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:26:38
August 12 2014 10:26 GMT
#747
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 Foreverkul wrote:
What a disgusting series. So tired of games like this.

It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:27:18
August 12 2014 10:26 GMT
#748
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 Foreverkul wrote:
What a disgusting series. So tired of games like this.

It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


Report live to Nazgul on skype! I think stuchiu is fine. He will burn in hell for mocking Flash^_^
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 12 2014 10:27 GMT
#749
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
[quote]
It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda


If you are talking about yourself, I can very well report you :D
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
August 12 2014 10:27 GMT
#750
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
[quote]
It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda


nope, I can report you.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:27 GMT
#751
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
[quote]
It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:28:19
August 12 2014 10:27 GMT
#752
On August 12 2014 19:27 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda


If you are talking about yourself, I can very well report you :D


Wow wut, they changed that since last time t.t
Need to get that changed...

On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Errr organize everything football on TL and do LRs for like 2 years and gg ur me
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 10:29:32
August 12 2014 10:28 GMT
#753
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?

Super Mario, level 1 in one of the ?-boxes
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 12 2014 10:28 GMT
#754
On August 12 2014 19:26 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
[quote]
It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


Report live to Nazgul on skype! I think stuchiu is fine. He will burn in hell for mocking Flash^_^

Going full denglish, mr. Bovo?
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
August 12 2014 10:28 GMT
#755
Anyone else think that the long awaited return of Flash vs Jaedong would be really anti-climactic if it happens in a Qualifier of all places?

Half of me his super hyped of the possibility and the other half doesn't want it to happen at all.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 10:28 GMT
#756
On August 12 2014 19:26 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:06 AxionSteel wrote:
[quote]
It was disgustingly easy, that is all.


Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


Report live to Nazgul on skype! I think stuchiu is fine. He will burn in hell for mocking Flash^_^


When you're ascending and hear this deep raucous laughter from below, know that it was me.
Moderator
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:28 GMT
#757
On August 12 2014 19:28 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
[quote]
That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?

Super Mario, level 1 in on of the ?

WTF?
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 12 2014 10:29 GMT
#758
On August 12 2014 19:28 Crot4le wrote:
Anyone else think that the long awaited return of Flash vs Jaedong would be really anti-climactic if it happens in a Qualifier of all places?

Half of me his super hyped of the possibility and the other half doesn't want it to happen at all.

Well they have already played in SC2 so..
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 12 2014 10:29 GMT
#759
On August 12 2014 19:28 Crot4le wrote:
Anyone else think that the long awaited return of Flash vs Jaedong would be really anti-climactic if it happens in a Qualifier of all places?

Half of me his super hyped of the possibility and the other half doesn't want it to happen at all.

It would above all be anti-climatic if it happens when one is near his peak while the other one is struggling.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 12 2014 10:29 GMT
#760
On August 12 2014 19:27 Glorfindel! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 19:26 Pandemona wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:25 Yello wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:22 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:21 Dingodile wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:16 NarutO wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:14 Glorfindel! wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:11 stuchiu wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:09 Jono7272 wrote:
On August 12 2014 19:08 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Not Zest fault Flash can't play to his level :[

That wasn't exactly high level stuff..


Not Zest fault Flash can't force him to do higher level stuff :[

I got so mad when I realised there are no "report" button on you, wanted to do it for player bashing.


I think you don't have enough posts to report? I can report him ;DD;D;D;D

Your account has to be one year old, thats all.

It is - I can report you


you can't report admins and mods. You'd need to go to website feedback and post there. Please don't. I like stuchiu when he is offensive, it's more fun :D


And people with Stars like a certain Panda

How do I get a star?


Basically contribute in some way over a long period of time so that Nazgul or someone equivalent is impressed with your dedication.
Moderator
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5186
Bisu 2464
Soulkey 1679
Jaedong 639
Mini 533
EffOrt 518
Horang2 378
Larva 367
ggaemo 245
actioN 241
[ Show more ]
ZerO 226
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 82
hero 72
Barracks 67
Shinee 66
Sea.KH 64
Sharp 61
Pusan 59
Snow 52
Hyun 46
Bale 31
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2631
Dendi1249
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2714
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1121
hiko997
B2W.Neo476
DeMusliM288
XBOCT242
Livibee205
Liquid`VortiX203
QueenE81
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade654
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 11m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.