• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:22
CEST 07:22
KST 14:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10769 users

[SSC] Day 1 Group Stages - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 55 56 57 Next
Main Stream: Alternating StarCraft/HearthStone
B Stream: StarCraft 2

Don't fight about Hearthstone
This is the LiquidHearth thread about this tournament
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 07 2014 13:40 GMT
#81
Wait did the game end?
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
March 07 2014 13:40 GMT
#82
On March 07 2014 22:38 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:33 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:32 NarutO wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:31 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:29 NarutO wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:22 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:20 NovaMB wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:20 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:18 Serinox wrote:
I'm starting to dislike that HS is there already.

No-one's forcing you to watch, bru. Tune in like 20 minutes from now and SC2 will begin.

bo7 Hearthstone takes 20 minutes???

Let's do 30

I'm just going from the schedule, which is already 20 minutes delayed.

Oh wait, one hour 30 minutes.


Schedule is not delayed at all

Yeah, I thought it was delayed because I thought they'd scheduled just 30 minutes for HS

But nah.


Even with 30 minutes for hearthstone it would NOW be delayed by 2 minutes

But this says it should have started at 1400 CET
http://imgur.com/J2KoggF

It's 1433 CET now


I don't know how you get to 1 hour + 30 delay? The only thing that might look like a delay that schedule said hearthstone starts at 14:00CET instead of the show itself. Anyways Hearthstone is scheduled to end at 15:30CET so right now, we are in the hearthstone match and we really can only talk about delay if that exceeds 15:30CET, no?

Maybe we are talking about different stuff :D might be that I am a bit dumb today, I took a sleeping pill yesterday XD

Did you pour it down with whisky?
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
March 07 2014 13:40 GMT
#83
On March 07 2014 22:38 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:33 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:32 NarutO wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:31 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:29 NarutO wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:22 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:20 NovaMB wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:20 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:18 Serinox wrote:
I'm starting to dislike that HS is there already.

No-one's forcing you to watch, bru. Tune in like 20 minutes from now and SC2 will begin.

bo7 Hearthstone takes 20 minutes???

Let's do 30

I'm just going from the schedule, which is already 20 minutes delayed.

Oh wait, one hour 30 minutes.


Schedule is not delayed at all

Yeah, I thought it was delayed because I thought they'd scheduled just 30 minutes for HS

But nah.


Even with 30 minutes for hearthstone it would NOW be delayed by 2 minutes

But this says it should have started at 1400 CET
http://imgur.com/J2KoggF

It's 1433 CET now


I don't know how you get to 1 hour + 30 delay? The only thing that might look like a delay that schedule said hearthstone starts at 14:00CET instead of the show itself. Anyways Hearthstone is scheduled to end at 15:30CET so right now, we are in the hearthstone match and we really can only talk about delay if that exceeds 15:30CET, no?

Maybe we are talking about different stuff :D might be that I am a bit dumb today, I took a sleeping pill yesterday XD

Oh, I just meant that Hearthstone started at 14.00 CET yeah. I guess they probably meant that the show itself started then, idunno. Misunderstandings! :D
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
March 07 2014 13:40 GMT
#84
On March 07 2014 22:38 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:35 Aeromi wrote:
French organisations really hate Team Liquid.

What? :D

Once again they forget to be embed. I have to contact them EVERY single time. T_T
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
March 07 2014 13:41 GMT
#85
On March 07 2014 22:40 NovaMB wrote:
Wait did the game end?

eKop conceded. He was dead next turn.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 13:42:16
March 07 2014 13:42 GMT
#86
On March 07 2014 22:41 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:40 NovaMB wrote:
Wait did the game end?

eKop conceded. He was dead next turn.

They should add a Winner screen like in SC2, with noise and stuff.
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
March 07 2014 13:42 GMT
#87
On March 07 2014 22:37 Noonius wrote:
Trump pretending to think


thanks, made me laugh a lot xD, because i could instantly predict the turn as soon as i saw the draw xD,
i understand the players have more pressure and need to weigh options, but as much as the casters want to talk about possible turns, players mostly take safest option always, unless they need to gamble xD
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
March 07 2014 13:43 GMT
#88
On March 07 2014 22:40 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:38 Niko_Thien wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:35 Aeromi wrote:
French organisations really hate Team Liquid.

What? :D

Once again they forget to be embed. I have to contact them EVERY single time. T_T

Hahaha..I remember TakeTV forgetting it all the time :D I'm glad they take care of it now in time.
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
March 07 2014 13:45 GMT
#89
On March 07 2014 22:42 Naphal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:37 Noonius wrote:
Trump pretending to think


thanks, made me laugh a lot xD, because i could instantly predict the turn as soon as i saw the draw xD,
i understand the players have more pressure and need to weigh options, but as much as the casters want to talk about possible turns, players mostly take safest option always, unless they need to gamble xD

Well, we know what both players are holding. The players don't.

Trump's a superslow player though, so it takes longer than it normally would.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
March 07 2014 13:46 GMT
#90
On March 07 2014 22:42 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:41 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:40 NovaMB wrote:
Wait did the game end?

eKop conceded. He was dead next turn.

They should add a Winner screen like in SC2, with noise and stuff.

Well, the losing player's hero badge blows up, and you get a victory screen showing your hero badge and your progress to the next level.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 07 2014 13:46 GMT
#91
Can someone that follows the Hearthstone scene at least write a bit about that? Besides not knowing the cards and the game at all pretty much, I don't want to ruin the viewing experience for others, but to me it looks so unfun as a spectator ! I wish I could at least understand abit... or at least understand what is happening so I can find joy in it T_T!

Gotta wait for Starcraft I guess^^
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
o)_Saurus
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany260 Posts
March 07 2014 13:48 GMT
#92
On March 07 2014 22:46 NarutO wrote:
Can someone that follows the Hearthstone scene at least write a bit about that? Besides not knowing the cards and the game at all pretty much, I don't want to ruin the viewing experience for others, but to me it looks so unfun as a spectator ! I wish I could at least understand abit... or at least understand what is happening so I can find joy in it T_T!

Gotta wait for Starcraft I guess^^


The only reason I'm not closing the stream right now is that this is an event organized by TaKe.
Don't want to hate on Hearthstone but without any knowledge this is so boring to me...
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 07 2014 13:48 GMT
#93
On March 07 2014 22:46 NarutO wrote:
Can someone that follows the Hearthstone scene at least write a bit about that? Besides not knowing the cards and the game at all pretty much, I don't want to ruin the viewing experience for others, but to me it looks so unfun as a spectator ! I wish I could at least understand abit... or at least understand what is happening so I can find joy in it T_T!

Gotta wait for Starcraft I guess^^

we could always go over to liquidhearth and beg for an explanation I guess
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 13:49:58
March 07 2014 13:49 GMT
#94
Iron Squid 3 could be played at the launch of Legacy of the Void.
They don't want to produce it now because of WCS stream and the lack of popularity of SC2 nowadays.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 07 2014 13:49 GMT
#95
On March 07 2014 22:46 NarutO wrote:
Can someone that follows the Hearthstone scene at least write a bit about that? Besides not knowing the cards and the game at all pretty much, I don't want to ruin the viewing experience for others, but to me it looks so unfun as a spectator ! I wish I could at least understand abit... or at least understand what is happening so I can find joy in it T_T!

Gotta wait for Starcraft I guess^^


http://www.liquidhearth.com/forum/hearthstone-tournaments/1381-seatstory-cup-day-1?page=3
The LR for this tourney on hearthstone side should help you out
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 07 2014 13:49 GMT
#96
On March 07 2014 22:46 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2014 22:42 NovaMB wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:41 KristofferAG wrote:
On March 07 2014 22:40 NovaMB wrote:
Wait did the game end?

eKop conceded. He was dead next turn.

They should add a Winner screen like in SC2, with noise and stuff.

Well, the losing player's hero badge blows up, and you get a victory screen showing your hero badge and your progress to the next level.


Yeah, I think the explosion sorta indicates who won
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
March 07 2014 13:53 GMT
#97
this is gonna be 40-40 for sure
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
March 07 2014 13:54 GMT
#98
Split screen swarm host game and Hearthstone to save time!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 07 2014 13:54 GMT
#99
oh shit mirror matchup
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
March 07 2014 13:54 GMT
#100
On March 07 2014 22:49 Aeromi wrote:
Iron Squid 3 could be played at the launch of Legacy of the Void.
They don't want to produce it now because of WCS stream and the lack of popularity of SC2 nowadays.

You frenchies still cyring about no WCS stream?
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 339
hero 313
BeSt 233
sorry 58
Mind 31
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1040
League of Legends
JimRising 698
Counter-Strike
taco 401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King182
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde192
RuFF_SC2103
ArmadaUGS27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1257
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 38m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.