• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:04
CEST 14:04
KST 21:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9067 users

[Code S] RO32 Group C 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 - Page 69

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 72 Next
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
April 10 2013 15:41 GMT
#1361
On April 11 2013 00:36 s3rp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 00:33 Type|NarutO wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:29 s3rp wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:52 Giriath wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:46 s3rp wrote:
Anyone claiming Kespa >>> eSF after today needs to shut the hell up . The play of the whole group overall was pretty weak even sOs that pretty much dominated the group did not look that solid. If someone puts him at #1 Prtoss after this than thats just sad.


I don't care about KesPA vs. eSF but I'd like for you to substantiate your claim that it's sad to rank sOs as #1 Protoss.

What did he do today and in his SPL match against JYP that he could have done better? Who would you rank above him, and what they do better than him?


Usually when i see a great player i see something that wow's me . Something he does extraordinarily well . I just don't see it in sOs . He's pretty good but he doesn't strike me as a special player. He won today builds that most likely his opponents haven't faced before . Soo and MKP both really didn't properly react . In term of who's #1 Toss ? I don't know . Can't say i think there's a definitive number #1 . Hell it could be sOs but if he is i don't think it's going to stay that we because i don't think the way he won today has sustainability.

Btw i barely watch SPL it's in the middle of the night and Whiplash and Supernovamaniac are .... well not so good. I also barely watch VOD's . If it's not live i won't watch it.


Must be student if its in the middle of the night for you :D


SPL is really early somewhere 3am to 6am , right ? Sometimes it might be at different times but not times i can watch regularly IRC:


It can be at 4AM but usually its 8AM and the second match 10:30AM. But yea, happens to be early sometimes
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 10 2013 15:50 GMT
#1362
On April 10 2013 23:59 Giriath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:56 waylander_ wrote:
On April 10 2013 14:28 waylander_ wrote:
On April 10 2013 14:16 Dodgin wrote:
If soo actually advances I'll be shocked, I'm pretty sure any posts predicting him to advance are just trying to bait ESF fans.



Rank 13 in SPL brah, won MvP invitational, and trashed MVP last GSL, albeit in wings.

Still, if you followed his play you'd know Soo is playing much better than the struggling MKP.

Also, last season Curious lost a ZvZ to a guy who got 4-0'd by Snute, and he doesn't have a single accomplishment in the past 2 years. so should be cakewalk for Soo.




Told ya :D


Good prediction based on sound knowledge. He didn't play MKP but if he did I imagine he would've done even better than Curious did.



That's what it's all about.
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 10 2013 15:52 GMT
#1363
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.


It's not about the superiority of the players, it's about the attitude of people like you who appear to somehow feel like you're a part of KesPA and thus superior to eSF fans. Hint: you're not.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
April 10 2013 15:54 GMT
#1364
On April 10 2013 23:19 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:13 sinigang wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:10 Ryncol wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:08 sinigang wrote:
On April 10 2013 22:56 slowbacontron wrote:
I saw plenty of esf fans in the previews for this group who claimed that Curious and MKP were easily going to win, probably because they hadn't paid any attention to the Kespa scene. But yes, it's the Kespa fans who come crowing over every frikkin' victory these days because Kespa is the cool thing to support, the "new" kids on the block (maybe an opportunity for the old fans to flaunt their superiority).


I think a major reason this is happening is because KeSPA fans felt disrespected back in 2010 when new fans who only followed SC2 and eSF players started proclaiming new gods and heroes of StarCraft (which were mere B-teamers and punching bags in BW by the way). KeSPA fans couldn't stand that these players were freeloading in SC2 while their heroes were stuck playing BW and had to go through a long and tough transition period. Now that that's over and KeSPA is here to stay for good, the old school fans are seeking a sense of vindication. This will last until tournaments are dominantly represented by KeSPA (which includes KeSPA picking up straggling eSF pros).


Seriously?


I don't know what to call the situation where losers bully around the neighborhood when the real gang leaders aren't around.

Go back to the terrible BW forums and stay there. We don't need your pathetic sense of superiority here.

the BW forums is pretty nice.

you need to chill out good sir.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 15:56:03
April 10 2013 15:54 GMT
#1365
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.

Lol wow. You realize, in other sports, that players get boo'd for things like team switching, rough fouls, etc? Not simply being on the other team. I don't see how it has anything to do with superiority of games; the ESF players simply weren't as good at the predecessor. That's no indication of what will happen now. Yeah, let's promote hostility and boo players in a competitive game environment that we have no idea will have lasting value, unlike real sports. That makes so much sense. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around hating ESF players that mostly practice just as much as Kespa players simply because they rose to fame in a different game.

But hey, it's your opinion.
I love crazymoving
Merfyn
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom945 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 15:56:59
April 10 2013 15:55 GMT
#1366
kespa dominating? LOOOL 4/15 players that qualified for Day 1 of Challenger tier were Kespa, surely if kespa were dominating, it would be morel ike 9+
What we saw today was a MKP got dominated by a zerg and a protoss, nothing else. This group was very weak overall and HotS is still a new game. Lets wait a few months before shouting bloody mary about who is dominating etc.
"One cannot play StarCraft with clenched fish.."
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
April 10 2013 15:57 GMT
#1367
On April 11 2013 00:41 Type|NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 00:36 s3rp wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:33 Type|NarutO wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:29 s3rp wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:52 Giriath wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:46 s3rp wrote:
Anyone claiming Kespa >>> eSF after today needs to shut the hell up . The play of the whole group overall was pretty weak even sOs that pretty much dominated the group did not look that solid. If someone puts him at #1 Prtoss after this than thats just sad.


I don't care about KesPA vs. eSF but I'd like for you to substantiate your claim that it's sad to rank sOs as #1 Protoss.

What did he do today and in his SPL match against JYP that he could have done better? Who would you rank above him, and what they do better than him?


Usually when i see a great player i see something that wow's me . Something he does extraordinarily well . I just don't see it in sOs . He's pretty good but he doesn't strike me as a special player. He won today builds that most likely his opponents haven't faced before . Soo and MKP both really didn't properly react . In term of who's #1 Toss ? I don't know . Can't say i think there's a definitive number #1 . Hell it could be sOs but if he is i don't think it's going to stay that we because i don't think the way he won today has sustainability.

Btw i barely watch SPL it's in the middle of the night and Whiplash and Supernovamaniac are .... well not so good. I also barely watch VOD's . If it's not live i won't watch it.


Must be student if its in the middle of the night for you :D


SPL is really early somewhere 3am to 6am , right ? Sometimes it might be at different times but not times i can watch regularly IRC:


It can be at 4AM but usually its 8AM and the second match 10:30AM. But yea, happens to be early sometimes


Yeah like i said i'm barely able to catch it . Unless it's around GSL times and even then the casting is really subpar . Biggest reason i didn't watch was back when it was WoL because i wasn't watching any WoL tournaments anymore. Might catch it @ GSL times in the future though probably muted.
waylander_
Profile Joined March 2013
United States82 Posts
April 10 2013 15:59 GMT
#1368
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.


well said. People can cheer or boo for who they want, for whatever reason they want. That's the beauty of real sports and a stepping stone esports will have to overcome.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 16:01:31
April 10 2013 15:59 GMT
#1369
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.

Lol that's ridiculous.
I'll all with Shellshock on this, we really shouldn't care for Kespa vs ESF. They're not players, and they're not even teams. It's really meaningless...
Except to try to stir shit on forums, I guess.

That's like if you rooted for people sponsored by Nike and trashtalked people sponsored by Adidas in real sports. Who the fuck cares.
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 16:01:01
April 10 2013 16:00 GMT
#1370
On April 11 2013 00:54 Flonomenalz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.

Lol wow. You realize, in other sports, that players get boo'd for things like team switching, rough fouls, etc? Not simply being on the other team. I don't see how it has anything to do with superiority of games; the ESF players simply weren't as good at the predecessor. That's no indication of what will happen now. Yeah, let's promote hostility and boo players in a competitive game environment that we have no idea will have lasting value, unlike real sports. That makes so much sense. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around hating ESF players that mostly practice just as much as Kespa players simply because they rose to fame in a different game.

But hey, it's your opinion.


Not to mention some of the better eSF players are pretty young and started off with SC2 , never even tried to get in Kespa teams and didn't even play that much BW. But hey lets hate them anyway for no reason ^^ .
sinigang
Profile Joined August 2012
360 Posts
April 10 2013 16:02 GMT
#1371
On April 11 2013 00:59 waylander_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.


well said. People can cheer or boo for who they want, for whatever reason they want. That's the beauty of real sports and a stepping stone esports will have to overcome.


Hear, hear.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 10 2013 16:05 GMT
#1372
On April 11 2013 00:59 waylander_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.


well said. People can cheer or boo for who they want, for whatever reason they want. That's the beauty of real sports and a stepping stone esports will have to overcome.


SC2 players are fragile 15-24 year olds who rarely finish HS or go to college. This is different from other professional sports with players in their early to late 20s and 30s, who have experienced the animosity you describe in school and in their sports. Asians also have a different culture. Boo/hate/shit on anyone from Life to JangBi to Flash to Mvp and I bet all my esports dollars it would break them mentally. It might be fun for you but I am certain none of these players want you to hate on their rivals.

I can understand hating on other fans (KT vs SKT fans is always hilarious, and I hate those dirty dirty Startale fans), but shitting on players just because they play for a certain organization that they had little choice in forming is silly.

Respect the players.

No need to respect their fans.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
April 10 2013 16:05 GMT
#1373
Kespa players doing not too shabby, in the qualifiers too.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 16:13:51
April 10 2013 16:08 GMT
#1374
On April 10 2013 23:08 sinigang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 22:56 slowbacontron wrote:
I saw plenty of esf fans in the previews for this group who claimed that Curious and MKP were easily going to win, probably because they hadn't paid any attention to the Kespa scene. But yes, it's the Kespa fans who come crowing over every frikkin' victory these days because Kespa is the cool thing to support, the "new" kids on the block (maybe an opportunity for the old fans to flaunt their superiority).


I think a major reason this is happening is because KeSPA fans felt disrespected back in 2010 when new fans who only followed SC2 and eSF players started proclaiming new gods and heroes of StarCraft (which were mere B-teamers and punching bags in BW by the way). KeSPA fans couldn't stand that these players were freeloading in SC2 while their heroes were stuck playing BW and had to go through a long and tough transition period. Now that that's over and KeSPA is here to stay for good, the old school fans are seeking a sense of vindication. This will last until tournaments are dominantly represented by KeSPA (which includes KeSPA picking up straggling eSF pros).



Basically this.

Just because there are some new unstoppable players winning tournaments that ppl start proclaiming them gods. Like MC who has many titles (boss toss,suicide toss....) actually was a unknown noob in BW (no offense) and they don't know anything about the true gods of SC....TBLS...etc....

I'm sure almost BW's fans (if not all) have this in mind. That includes me as well, but I'm not as extreme as the others. I don't want to argue or cause war between two groups. I just keep silence and look forward to the future. Time will tell ESF's fan that their heroes are not that great just because they started playing SCII sooner than the others and now Kespa's players are coming to take the throne back.
weiliem
Profile Joined January 2008
2073 Posts
April 10 2013 16:08 GMT
#1375
Wtf? MKP lost? =.=
Oppa feeding style
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 16:09:45
April 10 2013 16:09 GMT
#1376
On April 11 2013 00:41 ChoiSulli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:32 Shellshock1122 wrote:
why do people care about kespa or esf. it doesnt fucking matter



Oh it matters. I despise anyone that is a fan of ESF. I think BW is superior in every way over SC2 and that KESPA players are the best RTS players. So by them crushing ESF guys I think it validates my believe. Its one of the main reasons I follow the SC2 scene. I also dont get why people get upset when someone posts about one or the other superiority. Thats the kind of stuff that makes rooting for sports so fun. As long as its done in a not in your face way, I dont see anything wrong with it. I would love to have SC2 get to a point where you go to a live event, and some players actually get booed and stuff (minus of course flash cause thats just not cool).

But yeah it matters to some of us, I'll never ever root for ESF and wont be satisfied till they all go back to being B-team dishwashers, harsh I know, but its how I feel.


The fuck. There's no "Team Kespa" and "Team ESF". If you want to support a team, then support an actual team, not a side in some made up conflict between two associations based on politics. Kespa has existed for like a decade so far, and I don't think I've ever seen anybody on TL calling himself a "Kespa fan" until last year.

If you want to talk about how superior SKT is, I'm sure nobody will have a problem with it. Well, SKT is obviously superior, so that makes sense. But I guess you could also talk about how superior KT is, and nobody will have a problem with it. They'll just see you as slightly misguided.
waylander_
Profile Joined March 2013
United States82 Posts
April 10 2013 16:10 GMT
#1377
On April 11 2013 01:08 weiliem wrote:
Wtf? MKP lost? =.=


Skill cap increased in HOTS. don't expect him to stick around; he was already slumping at the end of wings.
ffrozenfish
Profile Joined May 2011
820 Posts
April 10 2013 16:25 GMT
#1378
Wow MKP did not win a single set, I felt Terran in HoTS was perfect for MKP
Give us our snipe back - Ghost
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
April 10 2013 16:29 GMT
#1379
On April 11 2013 01:25 ffrozenfish wrote:
Wow MKP did not win a single set, I felt Terran in HoTS was perfect for MKP


He played really bad. He hasn't played like the MKP that made him so popular for so long. It's not even his opponents became so much better . He just lost his touch, somehow.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
April 10 2013 16:33 GMT
#1380
On April 11 2013 01:10 waylander_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:08 weiliem wrote:
Wtf? MKP lost? =.=


Skill cap increased in HOTS. don't expect him to stick around; he was already slumping at the end of wings.

Lul.
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV416
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech126
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33217
Hyuk 1299
Jaedong 1046
actioN 558
Soma 423
Horang2 385
Soulkey 332
BeSt 325
Mini 296
EffOrt 295
[ Show more ]
Larva 280
Light 221
Stork 211
910 207
Last 182
Zeus 176
Snow 145
Rush 135
ggaemo 108
Pusan 83
ZerO 67
Mind 50
Yoon 50
Creator 43
Mong 41
Free 37
hero 36
Shinee 35
Killer 35
Sharp 32
Bale 28
sorry 22
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8353
Dendi487
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1544
markeloff98
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3086
Khaldor1079
Other Games
gofns34965
singsing1835
B2W.Neo313
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax269
DeMusliM216
byalli112
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS53
hiko50
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
56m
The PondCast
21h 56m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.