• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:41
CEST 06:41
KST 13:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8974 users

[GSTL] Grand Finals Season 3 2012 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 Next
hipster chat in #TL-GSTL on IRC quakenet
Scrandom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2819 Posts
December 08 2012 09:02 GMT
#1041
FXO is a great team
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
December 08 2012 09:10 GMT
#1042
Somebody make a gif of that Reaper dying in mid air already, I'm not going to let that game fall out of our collective memories.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 09:17:33
December 08 2012 09:13 GMT
#1043
On December 08 2012 17:50 Chill Penguin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 17:50 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:48 Maloreon wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 opterown wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:40 Looms wrote:
^^ and a big RAISE! :D


Use some of the winnings to give Gumi a shot at an MLG. I can see him tearing it up in that format.

iirc gumi has been offered multiple times but he prefers to stay in KR?


You are right. I remember the same discussion after last finals (when he all-killed). Dude is obviously improving and prospering too - one can hardly blame him. I'd love to see him at a foreign event sometime though.


Gumiho refuses to go to international events until he wins GSL I have tried to make him go but he wants to prove himself in korea first


What a boss. Much respect for the Gumibear.


Respect? I think it's kind of a silly reason and just hurts him financially. Imagine if all KRs had that attitude then there would only be a handful of krs at international events since mvp/nestea/mc won most of them. Leenock may be younger, but he's definitely smarter of the two.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
FXOUnstable
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia159 Posts
December 08 2012 09:20 GMT
#1044
On December 08 2012 18:13 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 17:50 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:48 Maloreon wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 opterown wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:40 Looms wrote:
^^ and a big RAISE! :D


Use some of the winnings to give Gumi a shot at an MLG. I can see him tearing it up in that format.

iirc gumi has been offered multiple times but he prefers to stay in KR?


You are right. I remember the same discussion after last finals (when he all-killed). Dude is obviously improving and prospering too - one can hardly blame him. I'd love to see him at a foreign event sometime though.


Gumiho refuses to go to international events until he wins GSL I have tried to make him go but he wants to prove himself in korea first


What a boss. Much respect for the Gumibear.


Respect? I think it's kind of a silly reason and just hurts him financially. Imagine if all KRs had that attitude then there would only be a handful of krs at international events since mvp/nestea/mc won most of them. Leenock may be younger, but he's definitely smarter of the two.


If your only in it for the money sure, Gumiho is in it to be the best and has everything he would ever need.
FXOUnstable
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
December 08 2012 09:27 GMT
#1045
On December 08 2012 18:20 FXOUnstable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 18:13 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:48 Maloreon wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 opterown wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:40 Looms wrote:
^^ and a big RAISE! :D


Use some of the winnings to give Gumi a shot at an MLG. I can see him tearing it up in that format.

iirc gumi has been offered multiple times but he prefers to stay in KR?


You are right. I remember the same discussion after last finals (when he all-killed). Dude is obviously improving and prospering too - one can hardly blame him. I'd love to see him at a foreign event sometime though.


Gumiho refuses to go to international events until he wins GSL I have tried to make him go but he wants to prove himself in korea first


What a boss. Much respect for the Gumibear.


Respect? I think it's kind of a silly reason and just hurts him financially. Imagine if all KRs had that attitude then there would only be a handful of krs at international events since mvp/nestea/mc won most of them. Leenock may be younger, but he's definitely smarter of the two.


If your only in it for the money sure, Gumiho is in it to be the best and has everything he would ever need.


Pro-gaming has a limited shelf life as a career, so you should try to earn as much money at it while you can. I'm not saying you have to be only about the money like stephano. You can find a balance. It's not like gumiho is earning a large salary. Also, winning GSL doesn't necessarily make you the best as no one is calling sniper the best currently.

Obviously, you can't force gumiho to go to foreign tourneys, but it's not something I agree with, so certainly won't give him props for his decision. There are tons of KRs who would kill at the chance to go to foreign tourneys, so I just find it weird for him to turn them down.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
December 08 2012 09:32 GMT
#1046
On December 08 2012 18:27 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 18:20 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 18:13 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:48 Maloreon wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 opterown wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:40 Looms wrote:
^^ and a big RAISE! :D


Use some of the winnings to give Gumi a shot at an MLG. I can see him tearing it up in that format.

iirc gumi has been offered multiple times but he prefers to stay in KR?


You are right. I remember the same discussion after last finals (when he all-killed). Dude is obviously improving and prospering too - one can hardly blame him. I'd love to see him at a foreign event sometime though.


Gumiho refuses to go to international events until he wins GSL I have tried to make him go but he wants to prove himself in korea first


What a boss. Much respect for the Gumibear.


Respect? I think it's kind of a silly reason and just hurts him financially. Imagine if all KRs had that attitude then there would only be a handful of krs at international events since mvp/nestea/mc won most of them. Leenock may be younger, but he's definitely smarter of the two.


If your only in it for the money sure, Gumiho is in it to be the best and has everything he would ever need.


Pro-gaming has a limited shelf life as a career, so you should try to earn as much money at it while you can. I'm not saying you have to be only about the money like stephano. You can find a balance. It's not like gumiho is earning a large salary. Also, winning GSL doesn't necessarily make you the best as no one is calling sniper the best currently.

Obviously, you can't force gumiho to go to foreign tourneys, but it's not something I agree with, so certainly won't give him props for his decision. There are tons of KRs who would kill at the chance to go to foreign tourneys, so I just find it weird for him to turn them down.


At the same time you have to wonder if that is a flawed plan... you get into this game to prove you are the best (rare exception of Stephano who somehow thinks gaming is a good way to earn money, ummmm no)... why spend all this time winning smaller tournaments no one will remember you in the near future (seriously some of the "big money winners" of 2010, 2011 are already being forgotten). Gumiho has a good plan and its clearly working: he's dominating what matters. All I want to see from him now is a GSL championship and I'll be happy. I can personally respect the player who makes themselves into a legend over the player who makes a quick buck. Of course those don't have to be mutually exclusive - but I think sometimes they are (especially when mass traveling is involved).
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
FXOTheoRy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States519 Posts
December 08 2012 09:37 GMT
#1047
gumiho sooooooo gosu!
oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 09:59:07
December 08 2012 09:46 GMT
#1048
On December 08 2012 18:32 Maloreon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 18:27 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 08 2012 18:20 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 18:13 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:48 Maloreon wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 opterown wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:40 Looms wrote:
^^ and a big RAISE! :D


Use some of the winnings to give Gumi a shot at an MLG. I can see him tearing it up in that format.

iirc gumi has been offered multiple times but he prefers to stay in KR?


You are right. I remember the same discussion after last finals (when he all-killed). Dude is obviously improving and prospering too - one can hardly blame him. I'd love to see him at a foreign event sometime though.


Gumiho refuses to go to international events until he wins GSL I have tried to make him go but he wants to prove himself in korea first


What a boss. Much respect for the Gumibear.


Respect? I think it's kind of a silly reason and just hurts him financially. Imagine if all KRs had that attitude then there would only be a handful of krs at international events since mvp/nestea/mc won most of them. Leenock may be younger, but he's definitely smarter of the two.


If your only in it for the money sure, Gumiho is in it to be the best and has everything he would ever need.


Pro-gaming has a limited shelf life as a career, so you should try to earn as much money at it while you can. I'm not saying you have to be only about the money like stephano. You can find a balance. It's not like gumiho is earning a large salary. Also, winning GSL doesn't necessarily make you the best as no one is calling sniper the best currently.

Obviously, you can't force gumiho to go to foreign tourneys, but it's not something I agree with, so certainly won't give him props for his decision. There are tons of KRs who would kill at the chance to go to foreign tourneys, so I just find it weird for him to turn them down.


I can personally respect the player who makes themselves into a legend over the player who makes a quick buck. Of course those don't have to be mutually exclusive - but I think sometimes they are (especially when mass traveling is involved).


This is where we disagree. I don't think they're mutually exclusive at all. I'm not saying he has to mass travel like MC, but going to an MLG, IPL or 2 a year is not going to diminish someone's practice schedule that much. I don't think a single GSL championship makes you a legend.

Consistency is what makes you a legend and that can also be done without a GSL championship as long as you're playing well in multiple tournaments and GSL. There are tons of non GSL champions regarded highly and not winning a GSL yet doesn't diminish their skill level or reputation. A GSL championship would enhance their rep, but they don't need one as validation of being a good player.

I just don't agree with the attitude that GSL is the be all end all, even though I regard it highly as well. You can just as easily end up as a fruitdealer, jjakji, seed, or sniper (yet to be seen) as you can an MVP, nestea, mc. Plus even though nestea/mc have won multiple GSLs, their current forms aren't as good as they were in the past, so even winning multiple GSLs doesn't keep your reputation forever. I have more respect for someone who tries to conquer both the KR scene and foreign scene because I think that makes them more of a legend, like Leenock!
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
December 08 2012 09:48 GMT
#1049
MVP was cursed by beating TSL in the semis. Nothing to see here.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 08 2012 09:50 GMT
#1050
maybe FXO is paying guminock near-PL level salaries, in which case I think it's fine for gumi to chill in korea and rip up the team leagues :p doubt it though, although i would think they're paid pretty well
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
FXOUnstable
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia159 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 09:52:37
December 08 2012 09:50 GMT
#1051
On December 08 2012 18:27 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 18:20 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 18:13 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:48 Maloreon wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 opterown wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:40 Looms wrote:
^^ and a big RAISE! :D


Use some of the winnings to give Gumi a shot at an MLG. I can see him tearing it up in that format.

iirc gumi has been offered multiple times but he prefers to stay in KR?


You are right. I remember the same discussion after last finals (when he all-killed). Dude is obviously improving and prospering too - one can hardly blame him. I'd love to see him at a foreign event sometime though.


Gumiho refuses to go to international events until he wins GSL I have tried to make him go but he wants to prove himself in korea first


What a boss. Much respect for the Gumibear.


Respect? I think it's kind of a silly reason and just hurts him financially. Imagine if all KRs had that attitude then there would only be a handful of krs at international events since mvp/nestea/mc won most of them. Leenock may be younger, but he's definitely smarter of the two.


If your only in it for the money sure, Gumiho is in it to be the best and has everything he would ever need.


Pro-gaming has a limited shelf life as a career, so you should try to earn as much money at it while you can. I'm not saying you have to be only about the money like stephano. You can find a balance. It's not like gumiho is earning a large salary. Also, winning GSL doesn't necessarily make you the best as no one is calling sniper the best currently.

Obviously, you can't force gumiho to go to foreign tourneys, but it's not something I agree with, so certainly won't give him props for his decision. There are tons of KRs who would kill at the chance to go to foreign tourneys, so I just find it weird for him to turn them down.


You are completely right that progaming has a half life, but we can and DO force them to continue school and college so that they have a life after progaming as a result.
FXOUnstable
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 08 2012 10:07 GMT
#1052
On December 08 2012 18:20 FXOUnstable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 18:13 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:50 FXOUnstable wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:48 Maloreon wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 opterown wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:44 Chill Penguin wrote:
On December 08 2012 17:40 Looms wrote:
^^ and a big RAISE! :D


Use some of the winnings to give Gumi a shot at an MLG. I can see him tearing it up in that format.

iirc gumi has been offered multiple times but he prefers to stay in KR?


You are right. I remember the same discussion after last finals (when he all-killed). Dude is obviously improving and prospering too - one can hardly blame him. I'd love to see him at a foreign event sometime though.


Gumiho refuses to go to international events until he wins GSL I have tried to make him go but he wants to prove himself in korea first


What a boss. Much respect for the Gumibear.


Respect? I think it's kind of a silly reason and just hurts him financially. Imagine if all KRs had that attitude then there would only be a handful of krs at international events since mvp/nestea/mc won most of them. Leenock may be younger, but he's definitely smarter of the two.


If your only in it for the money sure, Gumiho is in it to be the best and has everything he would ever need.



I am sure Gumiho has turned down foreign events. But does that mean he won't attend ANY foreign event? If so, why is he playing in MLG qualifiers?
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
December 08 2012 10:23 GMT
#1053
I really like MVP but i'm also glad FXO won.. and Leenock their best player didn't even play.. wtf?

It's amazing really!

Congrats to FXO, it's players and a big up for FXO|boss... for being the ... boss!
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
phodacbiet
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1740 Posts
December 08 2012 10:33 GMT
#1054
On December 08 2012 19:23 shell wrote:
I really like MVP but i'm also glad FXO won.. and Leenock their best player didn't even play.. wtf?

It's amazing really!

Congrats to FXO, it's players and a big up for FXO|boss... for being the ... boss!


Same thing happened last season, Gumiho just ripped everyone a new hole.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
December 08 2012 10:55 GMT
#1055
Congrats to FXO. I was hoping this was finally Startale's season to win a GSTL. I hope their in better form mentally next year.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-08 10:59:50
December 08 2012 10:59 GMT
#1056
On December 08 2012 17:26 Inflicted_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 17:25 Mlex wrote:
Gumiho the new MMA (you get what I mean).


MMA is much cleaner in his multi-tasking (and less crazier).
Ryung is the new MMA


There is no new MMA. Ryung himself said that class is forever (about MMA and Flash).
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
December 08 2012 13:27 GMT
#1057
Pity I couldn't watch it live, I just watched the VOD of the final game.

Gumi pretty good in GSTL finals.
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 08 2012 13:34 GMT
#1058
Gumiho doesn't lose in GSTL finals apparently...
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
December 08 2012 14:06 GMT
#1059
Wow. GuMiho is a beast.
The heart's eternal vow
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
December 08 2012 14:21 GMT
#1060
gumiho so good =o
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 80
SortOf 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shinee 70
NotJumperer 15
Noble 12
Icarus 5
sorry 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 689
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft568
Other Games
summit1g7183
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0321
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS36
RuFF_SC224
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick937
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1249
• Rush1094
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.