• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8342 users

[GSL] 2012 Jan Code S RO32 D1 - Page 146

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 153 Next
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 09 2012 14:01 GMT
#2901
On January 09 2012 22:59 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:56 IMPrime wrote:
but he beat so many good toss in a time when toss was tearing shit up because of the recent patch. i think his path was not the hardest but def. not the easiest. His tvt is terrible tho he gotta work on it.


puzzle is overrated, or at least in a serious slump. He hasn't really done anything since winning his code A back in liek... august or something.


Serious slump since winning Code A in August...

...made 1/4 finals of last GSL Code S...


Asha you know better than this. Lose one series = serious slump.

MKP lost to Violet in HSCiv, pretty sure he's slumping as we speak!
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
January 09 2012 14:04 GMT
#2902
On January 09 2012 22:56 IMPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
but he beat so many good toss in a time when toss was tearing shit up because of the recent patch. i think his path was not the hardest but def. not the easiest. His tvt is terrible tho he gotta work on it.


puzzle is overrated, or at least in a serious slump. He hasn't really done anything since winning his code A back in liek... august or something.

Can you name someone that had an easier path to the championship other than nestea (who was completely undefeated in that season)? Maybe one of the really early champions had an easier path, idk.


Show nested quote +
his code a run was pretty good I guess, although I heard he was crushed by curious. He beat mma in code s though (tlpd).


he beat mma because tvp is mma's worst mu.

not convinced


i dont have to. beating leenock alone at the time (he beat mvp twice that month best of series) makes his run not the easiest. leenocks zvt is outstanding and the games were on maps that are really hard for terran
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
msjakofsky
Profile Joined June 2011
1169 Posts
January 09 2012 14:04 GMT
#2903
On January 09 2012 22:52 bittman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:49 IMPrime wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


he's relatively new (at least in the GSL scene, he's been playing in weeklies for ages) and his path wasn't that easy, I meant Nestea had a way easier one (the one where he beat losira 4-0 in the finals). And the show jjakji put on in the finals is still by far the best ever match played.


Nestea is, afaik, the only champion who had an easier path to the finals. Then again nestea DID go completely undefeated that season, which even against "average" GSL players, is no easy feat.

Jjakji barely made it through ro32 and ro16, with help from the coca free ride, swept an overrated toss, squeaked by a decent toss, beat a good zerg.


To be fair, MC's March run was really easy too, but because July made it a 4-1 finals people forget that MC made the entire tournament look one sided.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_2nd_Generation_Intel®_Core™_Global_StarCraft_II_League_March/Code_S


honestly MC at that time was massively favored against everyone who advanced in that gsl... his run couldn't really be harder in gsl march
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
January 09 2012 14:05 GMT
#2904
On January 09 2012 22:49 IMPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:41 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


he's relatively new (at least in the GSL scene, he's been playing in weeklies for ages) and his path wasn't that easy, I meant Nestea had a way easier one (the one where he beat losira 4-0 in the finals). And the show jjakji put on in the finals is still by far the best ever match played.


Nestea is, afaik, the only champion who had an easier path to the finals. Then again nestea DID go completely undefeated that season, which even against "average" GSL players, is no easy feat.

Jjakji barely made it through ro32 and ro16, with help from the coca free ride, swept an overrated toss, squeaked by a decent toss, beat a good zerg.

A great zerg, actually. Leenock was the form player in the world at that point after his Mlg and gsl runs, dispatching terrans like Mvp and MMa. That final was an exceptional series of high quality play, that alone made it a difficult path. Oz also had a great tournament. It wasn't the hardest run obviously, but it was a deserved trophy
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 09 2012 14:05 GMT
#2905
lol, so is MMA, DRG, Leenock, Nestea, MC (before his slump in GSL), fOrGG, Stephano, Naniwa ...

The job of the caster is to hype up games... it won't be too exciting for them to say this decent terran vs this decent zerg... Although sometimes they do go overboard but everyone has their bias... If you listen to Artosis, there are like 10 best terrans in the world and 5 best zergs and 5 best protosses. Honestly, MVP's accomplishments is probably closest to matching the hype. Compare to say like DRG who still hasn't made a top 8 in GSL (not counting Bliz Cup) who many people feel is the top zerg in the world right now. And it could very well be but he still has to win some championships.

And with the volatility of SC2 games, no one is unbeatable... But what is a caster suppose to say? "This guy is a great player who will win 70% of the time?"
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
January 09 2012 14:06 GMT
#2906
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)
IMPrime
Profile Joined September 2011
United States715 Posts
January 09 2012 14:07 GMT
#2907
On January 09 2012 22:59 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:56 IMPrime wrote:
but he beat so many good toss in a time when toss was tearing shit up because of the recent patch. i think his path was not the hardest but def. not the easiest. His tvt is terrible tho he gotta work on it.


puzzle is overrated, or at least in a serious slump. He hasn't really done anything since winning his code A back in liek... august or something.


Serious slump since winning Code A in August...

...yet made 1/4 finals of last GSL Code S...


Ignoring his previous 2 gsl runs which consisted of going 0-2 in ro32 and falling in ro16.

Getting swept in the quarterfinals, even against the eventual champion, is also not impressive, not when it's a bo5 series or longer.

Maybe "slump" was too harsh, but reaching the quarterfinals only once just to get swept, and then not going anywhere in the 2 seasons before that doesn't make him impressive.
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 14:08 GMT
#2908
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
[quote]

Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
January 09 2012 14:10 GMT
#2909
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
[quote]

Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.


I don't think mods thinks it's great you call someone idiot two times in the same sentence for no reason. And to have that amount of bad posts considering you only have 40 posts would deserve a ban imo, so calm down a bit. And to call the former gsl champion a "horrible player" is quite ignorant
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 09 2012 14:11 GMT
#2910
Maybe "slump" was too harsh, but reaching the quarterfinals only once just to get swept, and then not going anywhere in the 2 seasons before that doesn't make him impressive.


Actually, if you look at the last 3 seasons, only 2 players have made it to Ro8 more than once. And they are MVP (3) and MMA (2)... So I guess everyone else is in a slump... People need to realise that even making Ro8 is tough (and sometimes you need a bit of luck)...
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 14:11 GMT
#2911
On January 09 2012 23:10 SkullZ9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
[quote]

Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.


I don't think mods thinks it's great you call someone idiot two times in the same sentence for no reason. And to have that amount of bad posts considering you only have 40 posts would deserve a ban imo, so calm down a bit. And to call the former gsl champion a "horrible player" is quite ignorant


Former champion, correct. Former.
Rawr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden624 Posts
January 09 2012 14:11 GMT
#2912
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
[quote]

Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.

Can you give a reason to why you think Jjakji is horrible?
Joo Se-Hyuk
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 09 2012 14:12 GMT
#2913
On January 09 2012 23:07 IMPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:59 Asha` wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:56 IMPrime wrote:
but he beat so many good toss in a time when toss was tearing shit up because of the recent patch. i think his path was not the hardest but def. not the easiest. His tvt is terrible tho he gotta work on it.


puzzle is overrated, or at least in a serious slump. He hasn't really done anything since winning his code A back in liek... august or something.


Serious slump since winning Code A in August...

...yet made 1/4 finals of last GSL Code S...


Ignoring his previous 2 gsl runs which consisted of going 0-2 in ro32 and falling in ro16.

Getting swept in the quarterfinals, even against the eventual champion, is also not impressive, not when it's a bo5 series or longer.

Maybe "slump" was too harsh, but reaching the quarterfinals only once just to get swept, and then not going anywhere in the 2 seasons before that doesn't make him impressive.


Well I don't think anyone currently rates Puzzle highly, so classing him as overrated is surprising.

Sure he burst onto the scene with a convincing Code A championship, and then his rating was drammatically checked by 2 unimpressive GSL runs. If anything his Ro8 run in the last GSL is the entire basis of his current rating, and as I said I don't think it's really high in anyone's books.

Like many players, he has room to impress. I'll never forget that blink APM. But as I said saying he's overrated isn't perhaps what I expected at least since I don't think he's rated super high by many at the moment anyway. Ask most people and they might pick him to advance to Ro16...maybe...
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
January 09 2012 14:12 GMT
#2914
On January 09 2012 23:11 Rawr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
[quote]

Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.

Can you give a reason to why you think Jjakji is horrible?


Because like many people, he thinks that thinking differently means thinking intelligently
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 09 2012 14:13 GMT
#2915
On January 09 2012 23:11 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:10 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
[quote]

you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.


I don't think mods thinks it's great you call someone idiot two times in the same sentence for no reason. And to have that amount of bad posts considering you only have 40 posts would deserve a ban imo, so calm down a bit. And to call the former gsl champion a "horrible player" is quite ignorant


Former champion, correct. Former.


Actually he's the current GSL champion
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 14:16:04
January 09 2012 14:15 GMT
#2916
On January 09 2012 23:11 Rawr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
[quote]

Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.

Can you give a reason to why you think Jjakji is horrible?

He's a hater. Everyone sucks and MMA is the greatest thing that ever happened to SC2, hell, if he was still playing BW he would be better than flash. Ignore him, I just don't understand why mods have not banned or given him a warning yet.
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 14:17 GMT
#2917
On January 09 2012 23:15 dmnum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:11 Rawr wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
[quote]

you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.

Can you give a reason to why you think Jjakji is horrible?

He's a hater. Everyone sucks and MMA is the greatest thing that ever happened to SC2, hell, if he was still playing BW he would be better than flash. Ignore him, I just don't understand why mods have not banned of given him a warning yet.


Because I have did nothing wrong?... Man you guys are so quick to just run people off the forum, do you blow up fast food chains if the person at the drive through gets your order wrong? Jeez.
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 14:19:12
January 09 2012 14:18 GMT
#2918
On January 09 2012 23:17 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:15 dmnum wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:11 Rawr wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
[quote]


I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.

Can you give a reason to why you think Jjakji is horrible?

He's a hater. Everyone sucks and MMA is the greatest thing that ever happened to SC2, hell, if he was still playing BW he would be better than flash. Ignore him, I just don't understand why mods have not banned of given him a warning yet.


Because I have did nothing wrong?... Man you guys are so quick to just run people off the forum, do you blow up fast food chains if the person at the drive through gets your order wrong? Jeez.

Calling people idiots for no good reason is a bannable offense.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 09 2012 14:19 GMT
#2919
not sure how the ro16 group selection works..i'm assuming 1st place in group starts off the group selections.


Nope, it is based on 2011 GSL points. Out of the 16 qualified players, the top 4 will get to pick first for their groups. And the order of 2011 GSL points is (taking out the non Code S players)

1) MVP (nice group with zergs)
2) Nestea (likely)
3) MC (hardest group)
4) MMA (probably has easiest group for him with no P)
5) MKP (has 2 good terrans in his group)
6) Nada (has Keen in group but don't think he will make it)
7) Jjajki (Qualified already)
8) Leenock

So with some upsets, Jjajki could get the pick his group. Don't think it will get pass Leenock tho.




Rawr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden624 Posts
January 09 2012 14:19 GMT
#2920
On January 09 2012 23:17 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 23:15 dmnum wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:11 Rawr wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:08 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 23:06 SkullZ9 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
[quote]


I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


No, not for expressing opinions, but you are hatefull and insulting, so you should be banned (and perm banned would be great lol)


I am not getting banned, mods happen to think it is great that I am very opinionated. I probably shouldn't call anyone retarded again, but besides that, jjakji is still horrible and overrated.

Can you give a reason to why you think Jjakji is horrible?

He's a hater. Everyone sucks and MMA is the greatest thing that ever happened to SC2, hell, if he was still playing BW he would be better than flash. Ignore him, I just don't understand why mods have not banned of given him a warning yet.


Because I have did nothing wrong?... Man you guys are so quick to just run people off the forum, do you blow up fast food chains if the person at the drive through gets your order wrong? Jeez.

You have still not given a reason for thinking he is horrible. Is it bad micro? Bad macro? Bad decision-making?
Joo Se-Hyuk
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC185
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 203
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 110
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4997
Liquid`Hasu608
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.