• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9521 users

[GSL] 2012 Jan Code S RO32 D1 - Page 144

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 153 Next
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
January 09 2012 13:41 GMT
#2861
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
January 09 2012 13:41 GMT
#2862
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


but he beat so many good toss in a time when toss was tearing shit up because of the recent patch. i think his path was not the hardest but def. not the easiest. His tvt is terrible tho he gotta work on it.
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
Soyuz
Profile Joined July 2011
Hong Kong996 Posts
January 09 2012 13:41 GMT
#2863
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


he's relatively new (at least in the GSL scene, he's been playing in weeklies for ages) and his path wasn't that easy, I meant Nestea had a way easier one (the one where he beat losira 4-0 in the finals). And the show jjakji put on in the finals is still by far the best ever match played.
PapaJed
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden211 Posts
January 09 2012 13:42 GMT
#2864



I root for players who deserve to win



Well, who decides wich player deserve to win? You may have an opinion, but it´s just an opinion, no truth. Clearly a lot of people on the forum disagrees with you. Do they also lack knowledge about sc2? My opinion is that no player "deserves" to win. Some win and some lose, and in a game like sc2, luck has very little to do with it.
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
January 09 2012 13:42 GMT
#2865
On January 09 2012 22:40 Soyuz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:39 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.



you hate it when people compliment outstanding micro, macro, decision making (yes he was lucky a few times, sure i'll give you that), mechanics, scouting, etc etc?

I guess MMA is a scrub and MVP is a mech-abusing noob too then. Just because people are praising jjakji doesn't mean they don't realise that there are tons of amazing terrans out there too.


Who said anything about mech abuse? But yes you are half right, MVP is also overrated and I think he MIGHT win 1 title in 2012, no more than that though.


who is good then?


MMA. AND ONLY MMA
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
January 09 2012 13:42 GMT
#2866
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.

yeah, im gonna stop now lol. idk why i bother with an obvious troll, thanks! g'night everyone
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 13:42:51
January 09 2012 13:42 GMT
#2867
On January 09 2012 22:41 Atoissen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


Oz was a beast last season, he was actually one of the favourits to win it all.


Oz is now kind of.......offtrack right now, though.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
January 09 2012 13:42 GMT
#2868
On January 09 2012 22:39 ravemir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:34 nokz88 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:31 dormer wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:28 poorcloud wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:27 Sc2Null wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 Elem wrote:
9/1/2012 - The Day Everyone Fucked Up Massively.


its not September?


Well everyone else in the world puts the day first other than Americans. So yeah....


Actually Japan is normally year / month / day, so not everyone else in the world.

The thing is everyone writes it in a way that makes sense.

YYYY/MM/DD makes sense, so does DD/MM/YYYY. What does not make any sense whatsoever, is MM/DD/YYYY


Again, September 1st 2012, 9/01/2012

It doesn't matter how you call it. I usually call the date in this format September 1st (etc.) but I still write my dates as 1/9/2012.

Changing it is just confusing as fuck.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 09 2012 13:43 GMT
#2869
On January 09 2012 22:42 GodOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:41 Atoissen wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


Oz was a beast last season, he was actually one of the favourits to win it all.


Oz is now kind of.......offtrack right now, though.


And to be fair, that semi final was pretty hideous.

Almost like the Boxer Sen games! * ba dum tish *

Too soon? =(
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 13:43 GMT
#2870
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..
Soyuz
Profile Joined July 2011
Hong Kong996 Posts
January 09 2012 13:44 GMT
#2871
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


bad opinions, not really much evidence, whining, etc etc. TL isn't exactly a free country
IMPrime
Profile Joined September 2011
United States715 Posts
January 09 2012 13:44 GMT
#2872
On January 09 2012 22:41 Atoissen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


Oz was a beast last season, he was actually one of the favourits to win it all.


The games I've seen of oz consisted of him doing stupid stuff like leave his HTs unguarded in the middle of the map.

what has oz done that made him "a beast"?
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 13:45 GMT
#2873
On January 09 2012 22:42 zyzq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:40 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:39 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.



you hate it when people compliment outstanding micro, macro, decision making (yes he was lucky a few times, sure i'll give you that), mechanics, scouting, etc etc?

I guess MMA is a scrub and MVP is a mech-abusing noob too then. Just because people are praising jjakji doesn't mean they don't realise that there are tons of amazing terrans out there too.


Who said anything about mech abuse? But yes you are half right, MVP is also overrated and I think he MIGHT win 1 title in 2012, no more than that though.


who is good then?


MMA. AND ONLY MMA


MMA, GanZi, Oz is pretty good I guess, I suppose idra has gotten a little better recently too. Uhhh, who else... hrm.. IMHappy is doing alright, and uhhh.. DRG is up there too.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
January 09 2012 13:45 GMT
#2874
Go read the forum rules. Check LR thread rules. Then read your posts again. I'm not spelling it out for you; if you can't understand it, we probably dont need you on this site.
Gh86
Profile Joined June 2011
646 Posts
January 09 2012 13:45 GMT
#2875
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


It's more of being disrespectful to fellow users of the site rather than anything else.
Soyuz
Profile Joined July 2011
Hong Kong996 Posts
January 09 2012 13:45 GMT
#2876
On January 09 2012 22:44 IMPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:41 Atoissen wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:39 IMPrime wrote:
jjakji isn't "bad", but...

- He has a weak MU (granted, nearly every player does)
- His path to his championship was among the easiest of the champions, with the only legit players he really beat was leenock, and he even got the free win against coca.


Oz was a beast last season, he was actually one of the favourits to win it all.


The games I've seen of oz consisted of him doing stupid stuff like leave his HTs unguarded in the middle of the map.

what has oz done that made him "a beast"?


his code a run was pretty good I guess, although I heard he was crushed by curious. He beat mma in code s though (tlpd).
VavPK
Profile Joined May 2011
United States196 Posts
January 09 2012 13:46 GMT
#2877
On January 09 2012 22:44 Soyuz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
[quote]

Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


bad opinions, not really much evidence, whining, etc etc. TL isn't exactly a free country


Well I could reverse that and say your opinion of saying my opinions are bad is a bad opinion, you should get banned too if I do?
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
January 09 2012 13:46 GMT
#2878
On January 09 2012 22:43 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:41 Brett wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:23 Asha` wrote:
Jjakji so much better than Boxer, beautifully played once this game stabilised =)


Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.

false, since he is already guaranteed Code A next season. Next biased argument please.


False, considering I never specified where he wouldn't be, but since you are an idiot I will inform you that I meant Code S. Idiot.

Bye!

Enjoy the ban.

Now people, stop feeding trolls. Report them if you can, otherwise ignore them.


People get banned for expressing opinions? Doubtful... and why is it everyone is a "troll" when they express how they feel? Get out of here with that... really..


You can give your opinions. But player hating and then calling people who disagree with you retards...

Get out of here... really.
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
January 09 2012 13:46 GMT
#2879
On January 09 2012 22:42 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:39 ravemir wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 nokz88 wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:31 dormer wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:28 poorcloud wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:27 Sc2Null wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 Elem wrote:
9/1/2012 - The Day Everyone Fucked Up Massively.


its not September?


Well everyone else in the world puts the day first other than Americans. So yeah....


Actually Japan is normally year / month / day, so not everyone else in the world.

The thing is everyone writes it in a way that makes sense.

YYYY/MM/DD makes sense, so does DD/MM/YYYY. What does not make any sense whatsoever, is MM/DD/YYYY


Again, September 1st 2012, 9/01/2012

It doesn't matter how you call it. I usually call the date in this format September 1st (etc.) but I still write my dates as 1/9/2012.

Changing it is just confusing as fuck.


Yes, I do it the same, but it just means you have to pay a tad more attention.

It can be confusing at times, but why do you guys use miles and inches anyways?
"more gg, more skill"
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
January 09 2012 13:46 GMT
#2880
On January 09 2012 22:45 VavPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 22:42 zyzq wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:40 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:39 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:38 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:34 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:32 Soyuz wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:30 VavPK wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:29 bittman wrote:
On January 09 2012 22:26 VavPK wrote:
[quote]

Jjakji is horrible and completely overrated. I woulda given anything for him to lose this and for me to see his face after he did. Why couldn't I have been blessed with that, I will never know.


Bad people don't get blessed. Don't be spiteful, happy people get further in life. And they get what they want.

Just ask me. 4/4 Liquibets.


Yeah thank god you won liquibets, gonna get so far in life now! lol... so many retarded people in this community. Jjakji will never ever win another title. Completely overrated, he's out in ro16.


you seem like you're just pissed that you had a bad day on liquibet



I don't even really use the liquibet system, like ever. I just hate how so many people think jjakji is soooo amazing when it is clear he should be in Code A, and even that is me being generous. Horrible player, he won't be here next season.



you hate it when people compliment outstanding micro, macro, decision making (yes he was lucky a few times, sure i'll give you that), mechanics, scouting, etc etc?

I guess MMA is a scrub and MVP is a mech-abusing noob too then. Just because people are praising jjakji doesn't mean they don't realise that there are tons of amazing terrans out there too.


Who said anything about mech abuse? But yes you are half right, MVP is also overrated and I think he MIGHT win 1 title in 2012, no more than that though.


who is good then?


MMA. AND ONLY MMA


MMA, GanZi, Oz is pretty good I guess, I suppose idra has gotten a little better recently too. Uhhh, who else... hrm.. IMHappy is doing alright, and uhhh.. DRG is up there too.

Happy and Ganzi> Mvp?

Yeah sure...
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1868
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 208
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1868
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 172
RuFF_SC2 120
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3003
Shuttle 587
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3597
Counter-Strike
fl0m6399
pashabiceps1352
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4368
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck371
C9.Mang0138
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 145
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h
Afreeca Starleague
15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.