• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8149 users

MLG Providence Day 3 Live Report Thread - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 890 Next
Here we go again. This weekend is about good games and good fun. Don't rain on that parade. Play nice guys. Here's the very standard and friendly:

- NO Balance Whine.
- NO Player Bashing.
- NO Caster Bashing.
- NO BM whatsoever.

Breaking these rules (from pg 166 forward) will be met with severe punishment.
RyF
Profile Joined October 2011
Austria508 Posts
November 20 2011 11:35 GMT
#101
It's really astounding: No Terran in WB Semis but 3 Protoss.

Reminding u of the Terrans in the tournament:

MVP, Bomber, MMA, Boxer, Ganzi, Select, Major, Illusion, and many more

Seems like QQ time for toss is finally over...
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
November 20 2011 11:37 GMT
#102
On November 20 2011 20:35 RyF wrote:
It's really astounding: No Terran in WB Semis but 3 Protoss.

Reminding u of the Terrans in the tournament:

MVP, Bomber, MMA, Boxer, Ganzi, Select, Major, Illusion, and many more

Seems like QQ time for toss is finally over...

It was kinda expected lol.
But there probably will be protoss QQ if a terran manages to win anyways
WriterMaru
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
November 20 2011 11:38 GMT
#103
On November 20 2011 20:35 RyF wrote:
It's really astounding: No Terran in WB Semis but 3 Protoss.

Reminding u of the Terrans in the tournament:

MVP, Bomber, MMA, Boxer, Ganzi, Select, Major, Illusion, and many more

Seems like QQ time for toss is finally over...

Illusion is a no-name.

MVP, Bomber, MMA, GanZi, etc. Code S Terrans. You don't exactly need to be good against Protoss in Code S, do you?

Seriously though, the 3 Protoss in the WB were seeded very, very highly. HuK and NaNi winning one Bo3, MC winning two.

Look at the players that came through the open bracket:

MarineKing, Artist, LosirA, Illusion, Leenock, Mvp, NesTea, HerO. One Protoss making it through.

There's not really too much of a storyline relating to what you're talking about in this tournament so far. We're not out of the woods yet.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
November 20 2011 11:39 GMT
#104
Just played through everything in my head - HuK vs. Idra in the finals.

I cannot see a winner though, besides the fans that is.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
November 20 2011 11:44 GMT
#105
If Bomber beats Puma/Losira and then Ret (pretty likely), we may see a rematch of BOMBER vs IDRA!
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
November 20 2011 11:54 GMT
#106
I'm wondering if after all these issues with jetlag and manner, if whether Nestea's ever coming back to an MLG anytime soon...
"more gg, more skill"
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
November 20 2011 11:56 GMT
#107
On November 20 2011 20:54 ravemir wrote:
I'm wondering if after all these issues with jetlag and manner, if whether Nestea's ever coming back to an MLG anytime soon...


What issues with Jetlag?
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
November 20 2011 11:59 GMT
#108
On November 20 2011 20:56 eYeball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 20:54 ravemir wrote:
I'm wondering if after all these issues with jetlag and manner, if whether Nestea's ever coming back to an MLG anytime soon...


What issues with Jetlag?


I'm pretty sure he mentioned that during the invitational finals he felt quite tired:

"Coming off the long flight, I felt fatigued and sick," said Nestea. "I know I could have won those games. I'm looking for revenge."


MLG Link
"more gg, more skill"
finkelboy
Profile Joined December 2008
Italy372 Posts
November 20 2011 11:59 GMT
#109
Are the f***n streams live?? I'm watching the same games again and again... Please gimme an answer
Ma jae yoon, what else? By.hero next bonjwa
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
November 20 2011 12:01 GMT
#110
No, they are just recordings of last night. VOD's are up, though
"more gg, more skill"
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
November 20 2011 12:01 GMT
#111
On November 20 2011 20:59 finkelboy wrote:
Are the f***n streams live?? I'm watching the same games again and again... Please gimme an answer


[image loading]

I guess not
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
finkelboy
Profile Joined December 2008
Italy372 Posts
November 20 2011 12:02 GMT
#112
Finally.. thx ravemir! So when the new live games are gonna be played? I can't find a calendar..
Ma jae yoon, what else? By.hero next bonjwa
finkelboy
Profile Joined December 2008
Italy372 Posts
November 20 2011 12:03 GMT
#113
Thank you too Linwelin!
Ma jae yoon, what else? By.hero next bonjwa
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
November 20 2011 12:04 GMT
#114
On November 20 2011 20:59 ravemir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 20:56 eYeball wrote:
On November 20 2011 20:54 ravemir wrote:
I'm wondering if after all these issues with jetlag and manner, if whether Nestea's ever coming back to an MLG anytime soon...


What issues with Jetlag?


I'm pretty sure he mentioned that during the invitational finals he felt quite tired:

Show nested quote +
"Coming off the long flight, I felt fatigued and sick," said Nestea. "I know I could have won those games. I'm looking for revenge."


MLG Link


I see, well everybody except IdrA in the finals did suffer from Jetlag I believe. So fair grounds, even though MVP and Naniwa probably has traveled more than NesTea.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Vinland
Profile Joined April 2011
Argentina136 Posts
November 20 2011 12:06 GMT
#115
On November 20 2011 20:59 finkelboy wrote:
Are the f***n streams live?? I'm watching the same games again and again... Please gimme an answer

They will go live in 3 hours.

Now they are just repeating yesterday´s streaming. You can scroll the timebar from 0:00 to 11:37:18 to find everything that was streamed yesterday - Ej, Idra vs MC game is at 10:59:03 on the Red Stream.
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
November 20 2011 12:07 GMT
#116
On November 20 2011 21:04 eYeball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 20:59 ravemir wrote:
On November 20 2011 20:56 eYeball wrote:
On November 20 2011 20:54 ravemir wrote:
I'm wondering if after all these issues with jetlag and manner, if whether Nestea's ever coming back to an MLG anytime soon...


What issues with Jetlag?


I'm pretty sure he mentioned that during the invitational finals he felt quite tired:

"Coming off the long flight, I felt fatigued and sick," said Nestea. "I know I could have won those games. I'm looking for revenge."


MLG Link


I see, well everybody except IdrA in the finals did suffer from Jetlag I believe. So fair grounds, even though MVP and Naniwa probably has traveled more than NesTea.


Nestea(and MVP) also tweeted after the first day that they were not able to sleep
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
tymt
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden293 Posts
November 20 2011 12:08 GMT
#117
On November 20 2011 21:06 Vinland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 20:59 finkelboy wrote:
Are the f***n streams live?? I'm watching the same games again and again... Please gimme an answer

They will go live in 3 hours.

Now they are just repeating yesterday´s streaming. You can scroll the timebar from 0:00 to 11:37:18 to find everything that was streamed yesterday - Ej, Idra vs MC game is at 10:59:03 on the Red Stream.


thank you <3
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
November 20 2011 12:11 GMT
#118
Huk vs MC finals rematch go go !
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
November 20 2011 12:17 GMT
#119
On November 20 2011 21:07 Linwelin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 21:04 eYeball wrote:
On November 20 2011 20:59 ravemir wrote:
On November 20 2011 20:56 eYeball wrote:
On November 20 2011 20:54 ravemir wrote:
I'm wondering if after all these issues with jetlag and manner, if whether Nestea's ever coming back to an MLG anytime soon...


What issues with Jetlag?


I'm pretty sure he mentioned that during the invitational finals he felt quite tired:

"Coming off the long flight, I felt fatigued and sick," said Nestea. "I know I could have won those games. I'm looking for revenge."


MLG Link


I see, well everybody except IdrA in the finals did suffer from Jetlag I believe. So fair grounds, even though MVP and Naniwa probably has traveled more than NesTea.


Nestea(and MVP) also tweeted after the first day that they were not able to sleep


Did MVP experience this last time he was here? If he did, that was one hell of a victory..
"more gg, more skill"
double620
Profile Joined July 2011
China804 Posts
November 20 2011 12:20 GMT
#120
On November 20 2011 20:22 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 20:18 Logros wrote:
Looking good for Huk to take his 3rd win but it's gonna depend on how good Naniwa's PvP is. HuK always seems to have MCs number in PvP so I don't think he'll make it.


I dunno. Last time, although Huk did get the 2-0 on MC in Pool Play, the 2-1 at the end was after MC's incredible straight run through Rain, Ret, Puma, MKP, Idra AND theStC, and MC had just got his Code S spot back (what he was really after in the tournament). Also bear in mind that HuK lost to elfi pretty badly quite recently.

I would still give HuK the upper hand if it game to a PvP MC vs HuK, but... anything could happen.



I am a Mc fan. But regard to the pvp, I do believe Huk is a bit better than Mc atm. But I also heard that Mc did beat Inori in a korean tournament after his lost to Inori at the IPL. I do not know if that is true, but if it was real then it means Mc has the ability to win against Huk for no doubt.

Nonetheless, before we talk about that, I do hope Huk win against Naniwa. Naniwa should give more respect to those champions like what Huk always does and I hope Huk can give him a lesson.
Huk fighting!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 890 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 58m
Replay Cast
19h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.