• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10447 users

[GSL] July Code S ro8 Day 1 - Page 126

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 141 Next
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
July 19 2011 11:27 GMT
#2501
On July 19 2011 20:19 Fosjoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:15 Tachion wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:15 Fosjoo wrote:
Bomber is good, but with no results, and a bo7 vs nestea who is concidered the best player in the world vs bombers weakest matchupp there is no way he can win. He will get faceraped like a mongolian hebrew infidel.. belive me.

ZvT is Nestea's weakest matchup as well. It won't be the highest quality of finals, but it might actually be close.

Bomber wont get to the finals, he has to face buyn and most likely losira, both who will rape that smirk of bombers face.. bomber is sucky tvz its almost pathetic to watch him play that matchupp but hey? its fucking imbalanced atm so i cant blame bomber. tvt buyn is hardcore good. no son you are fucking wrong u dildo he wont have a chance. gg.

Haters still deny Bomber being the best terran in the world right now. I dont bother quoting TLPD.
Rybaia
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy213 Posts
July 19 2011 11:28 GMT
#2502
On July 19 2011 20:18 KayZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:17 Rybaia wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:10 NotSoSerious wrote:
Just move the WP upgrade to council or whatever,this is not fun to watch or play...and no,i'm not a MC cryfan,but 4gate is embarrassing,you shouldn't be allowed to get so far into a tournament just cause you can execute 1 simple build.


So we can die in every other MU at the 5 minute mark?
PvP is not easy to patch without fucking up every other MU get over it.


Or maybe you can produce units out of your gateways instead of waiting till warpgate tech to make units?


Ok I wanna see you defend a classic Terran Raven-Banshee-Tank all in without Robotic (your gas is into the Twilight council) and with late wp. Yeah let's produce gateway units vs that kind of Terran all in.
Plus how can you expand safely by having a late warpgate? You can't. You need a good/fast wg timing to defend a possible all in. If not you have to wait and if the opponent expands and fall behind in economy.
If you're suggesting a faster production out of the normal gateway, well you're basically suggesting proxy 2 gates in every match up.
Have fun.
ramon
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4842 Posts
July 19 2011 11:28 GMT
#2503
On July 19 2011 20:23 Zane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:21 ramon wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:15 Tachion wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:15 Fosjoo wrote:
Bomber is good, but with no results, and a bo7 vs nestea who is concidered the best player in the world vs bombers weakest matchupp there is no way he can win. He will get faceraped like a mongolian hebrew infidel.. belive me.

ZvT is Nestea's weakest matchup as well. It won't be the highest quality of finals, but it might actually be close.

I want losira vs nestea. student vs teacher

but before the finals losira leaves IM and signs up with ST and becomes Fruitdealers apprentice, only to use banelings in all seven games. it's star wars all over again

Fruitdealer is not bad-ass enough to be a Sith Lord.

have you seen his beard?
bisu
eGoRama
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria1542 Posts
July 19 2011 11:28 GMT
#2504
We will see the 1/2 though, NesTea's ZvP is pretty good.
Zinthar
Profile Joined March 2011
United States394 Posts
July 19 2011 11:28 GMT
#2505
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:12 Valikyr wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:10 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:08 Mioraka wrote:
[quote]

the only thing that can stop razor thin 4 Warp gate is still a 4 warp gate.

Thank you blizzard for a lame ass match up.


MC lost a pvp series. CLEARLY THE MATCHUP IS BROKEN!

The MU has been seen asbroken since release and protoss players have complained about it ever since. Of course it's brought up when MC loses to HongUnPrime when HongUn does nothing different than what a diamond player could pull off.


As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!


If they're "free wins", even against an opponent of HongUn's caliber, and you're "that confident" in your PvP, then really you have a duty to go teach MC what he and the rest of oGs-TL have obviously failed at miserably so that next time he can advance and give us the NesTea vs. MC matchup we wanted.
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
July 19 2011 11:28 GMT
#2506
On July 19 2011 20:23 mango_destroyer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:20 mikyaJ wrote:
Oh the irony. MC got his "godlike" PvP record from 4 gating. Post-patch his PvP is now negative. Yet people complain about 4 gating so much now when he loses.


So true. The MC fan boys just blatantly ignore this.

The man won his championships with 4 and 6 gates and now people complain when he gets eliminated with 4gates. The irony.
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
July 19 2011 11:29 GMT
#2507
Wait a second. I'm reading that MC actually got outmicroed by Hongun? What? That sentence doesn't even make sense. >___>;;
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Pajegetc
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3158 Posts
July 19 2011 11:29 GMT
#2508
On July 19 2011 20:26 mikyaJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:12 Valikyr wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:10 Pajegetc wrote:
[quote]

MC lost a pvp series. CLEARLY THE MATCHUP IS BROKEN!

The MU has been seen asbroken since release and protoss players have complained about it ever since. Of course it's brought up when MC loses to HongUnPrime when HongUn does nothing different than what a diamond player could pull off.


As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!

So you're grandmasters?


Yes, as random.
Lose Early game - Cheese. Lose Mid Game - All Ined. Lose Late Game - OMG IMBALANCE. My Guide to Zerg LR.
lunchforthesky
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom967 Posts
July 19 2011 11:30 GMT
#2509
On July 19 2011 20:28 Zane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:23 mango_destroyer wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:20 mikyaJ wrote:
Oh the irony. MC got his "godlike" PvP record from 4 gating. Post-patch his PvP is now negative. Yet people complain about 4 gating so much now when he loses.


So true. The MC fan boys just blatantly ignore this.

The man won his championships with 4 and 6 gates and now people complain when he gets eliminated with 4gates. The irony.


Not in his second GSL win. And he invented the 6 gate, so it's a bit different, especially seen as he is the only Protoss to win a GSL because he micro's better than anyone else.
Mioraka
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada1353 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 11:30:42
July 19 2011 11:30 GMT
#2510
On July 19 2011 20:24 mikyaJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:22 Mioraka wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 HolyArrow wrote:
I wonder if people realize that HongUn has made the semifinals twice and Ro8 twice in the GSL now, making him the second most successful Protoss in the GSL. Guy really doesn't get enough credit.

He is truly one of the more underrated players. He even made carriers in the open season! Total baller. I believe he had one of the best overall average finishes during the open seasons


He's not underrated, he's plain uninspiring when winning, and just bad when he's losing.

Winning 3 PvPs with 4 warp gate doesn't make him good.

Read the original post. Now rethink your definition of underrated.


being consistently mediocre and perceived as such is hardly "underrated".

Do you remember the last exciting game HongUn played? I don't.

I have been watching him since Open season one, all he does in GSL is take out interesting players with uninspiring games then proceeds to lose in another terrible series.

Remember Rain in season 3? HongUn let him through to the finals, after he took out FD in 5 retarded games.....

He should be gone like his equally uninspiring protoss brotheren choya 5 seasons ago. I duno why he's still here to provide us with more entertaining 4 gates.
lunchforthesky
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom967 Posts
July 19 2011 11:30 GMT
#2511
On July 19 2011 20:29 Pajegetc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:26 mikyaJ wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:12 Valikyr wrote:
[quote]
The MU has been seen asbroken since release and protoss players have complained about it ever since. Of course it's brought up when MC loses to HongUnPrime when HongUn does nothing different than what a diamond player could pull off.


As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!

So you're grandmasters?


Yes, as random.


NA grandmasters is a joke. You wouldn't beat Hongun with any race in a hundred games of trying.
Pajegetc
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3158 Posts
July 19 2011 11:30 GMT
#2512
On July 19 2011 20:28 Zinthar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:12 Valikyr wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:10 Pajegetc wrote:
[quote]

MC lost a pvp series. CLEARLY THE MATCHUP IS BROKEN!

The MU has been seen asbroken since release and protoss players have complained about it ever since. Of course it's brought up when MC loses to HongUnPrime when HongUn does nothing different than what a diamond player could pull off.


As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!


If they're "free wins", even against an opponent of HongUn's caliber, and you're "that confident" in your PvP, then really you have a duty to go teach MC what he and the rest of oGs-TL have obviously failed at miserably so that next time he can advance and give us the NesTea vs. MC matchup we wanted.


My whole point I think people overrate 4gating in general from all the "nerfs" people want to do it. I didn't say I could beat MC or HongUn. Just that I consider 4gate a free win in general.
Lose Early game - Cheese. Lose Mid Game - All Ined. Lose Late Game - OMG IMBALANCE. My Guide to Zerg LR.
SilverLeagueElite
Profile Joined April 2010
United States626 Posts
July 19 2011 11:31 GMT
#2513
People really short change Hongun here. He's one of the more innovative players. He showed us the great wall of Hongun as well as the first to go double forge upgrades. But MC is a fan favorite so I think I understand. If it were Huk that beat MC, the tone of the thread might be different.
lunchforthesky
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom967 Posts
July 19 2011 11:31 GMT
#2514
On July 19 2011 20:30 Pajegetc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:28 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:12 Valikyr wrote:
[quote]
The MU has been seen asbroken since release and protoss players have complained about it ever since. Of course it's brought up when MC loses to HongUnPrime when HongUn does nothing different than what a diamond player could pull off.


As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!


If they're "free wins", even against an opponent of HongUn's caliber, and you're "that confident" in your PvP, then really you have a duty to go teach MC what he and the rest of oGs-TL have obviously failed at miserably so that next time he can advance and give us the NesTea vs. MC matchup we wanted.


My whole point I think people overrate 4gating in general from all the "nerfs" people want to do it. I didn't say I could beat MC or HongUn. Just that I consider 4gate a free win in general.


Because you play against fifth rate players with bad micro.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
July 19 2011 11:31 GMT
#2515

On July 19 2011 20:19 Fosjoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:15 Tachion wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:15 Fosjoo wrote:
Bomber is good, but with no results, and a bo7 vs nestea who is concidered the best player in the world vs bombers weakest matchupp there is no way he can win. He will get faceraped like a mongolian hebrew infidel.. belive me.

ZvT is Nestea's weakest matchup as well. It won't be the highest quality of finals, but it might actually be close.

Bomber wont get to the finals, he has to face buyn and most likely losira, both who will rape that smirk of bombers face.. bomber is sucky tvz its almost pathetic to watch him play that matchupp but hey? its fucking imbalanced atm so i cant blame bomber. tvt buyn is hardcore good. no son you are fucking wrong u dildo he wont have a chance. gg.


ROFL. I remember you, you're the dude that quotes himself and has lengthy schizophrenic discussions...about balance whine...in live report threads. Now this? I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or cower in awe of your unrivaled troll-powers, as clearly the troll detection system is completely fooled by you.

Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 11:34:27
July 19 2011 11:32 GMT
#2516
On July 19 2011 20:26 Krehlmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 19:39 chatuka wrote:
On July 19 2011 19:38 Krehlmar wrote:
Also I've always said MC isn't that great, he just playes aggressively and his opponents lose their games rather than him winning them, just like now how MC loses his own games by preparing to defend and then not doing it.

MC played well against Puma. He almost beat Puma, except with that dumb move in game 7 to go 4 gate all in.

And White-Ra would've beaten him if MC hadn't cheesed... sure you can play to win but that doesn't make a fan out of me.

Point is, he is highly overrated, just as HuK is, watch White-Ra play and there is always a new idea, a new form of play, MC does the same thing over and over, always same aggressiveness and when it fails he gets flustered and loses the same way that Hungoyon did in the game when he had the lead but couldn't take not winning directly and blunk in and died.

NesTea is a opposite, he is always new, refreshing, manages to get out of situations nobody expects him to and brings new ideas to the matchup. What he lacks that MC has is absurd amounts of confidence to the point that it flusters his opponents.

ROFL are you really trying to argue whitera is a better player than MC? He would've won if MC hadn't cheesed? MC knew what whitera was doing because ironically he didn't vary his play for the past 4 games like how you're saying MC always does the same thing over and over. MC has done crazy shit and ridiculous builds no one has tried in high level games like opening stargate against puma in the NASL finals and MC is still the best protoss player in the world regardless of this outcome.

Highly overrated hmm. Name 1 other protoss player in the world who has ever come close to winning a GSL. Inca getting demolished by nestea doesn't count.
DigitalisDestructi
Profile Joined November 2010
United States488 Posts
July 19 2011 11:32 GMT
#2517
On July 19 2011 20:30 Pajegetc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:28 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:12 Valikyr wrote:
[quote]
The MU has been seen asbroken since release and protoss players have complained about it ever since. Of course it's brought up when MC loses to HongUnPrime when HongUn does nothing different than what a diamond player could pull off.


As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!


If they're "free wins", even against an opponent of HongUn's caliber, and you're "that confident" in your PvP, then really you have a duty to go teach MC what he and the rest of oGs-TL have obviously failed at miserably so that next time he can advance and give us the NesTea vs. MC matchup we wanted.


My whole point I think people overrate 4gating in general from all the "nerfs" people want to do it. I didn't say I could beat MC or HongUn. Just that I consider 4gate a free win in general.

You never lose to 4-gate in PvPs? *bow down*
Deus Ex is awesome -- soundcloud.com/user9260191 -- soundclick.com/ekarinsm -- purevolume.com/ekarinsm
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
July 19 2011 11:33 GMT
#2518
On July 19 2011 20:30 Pajegetc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:28 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:12 Valikyr wrote:
[quote]
The MU has been seen asbroken since release and protoss players have complained about it ever since. Of course it's brought up when MC loses to HongUnPrime when HongUn does nothing different than what a diamond player could pull off.


As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!


If they're "free wins", even against an opponent of HongUn's caliber, and you're "that confident" in your PvP, then really you have a duty to go teach MC what he and the rest of oGs-TL have obviously failed at miserably so that next time he can advance and give us the NesTea vs. MC matchup we wanted.


My whole point I think people overrate 4gating in general from all the "nerfs" people want to do it. I didn't say I could beat MC or HongUn. Just that I consider 4gate a free win in general.

Ah yes, I'm sure you know more about the metagame than a 2 time GSL champion and the best protoss player in the world.
Pajegetc
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3158 Posts
July 19 2011 11:33 GMT
#2519
On July 19 2011 20:32 DigitalisDestructi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:30 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:28 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:25 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:24 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:23 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:21 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:18 Pajegetc wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:17 Zinthar wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:16 Pajegetc wrote:
[quote]

As someone who used to absolutely hate pvp... I think the match up is perfectly fine now since the patch. Hell, I wish people 4 wged me more often so I can enjoy even more free wins.


If you're implying that you could have held those 4 gates which MC did not, then, well... seek treatment.


Yes, Easily.

Will do.


Unless you're Naniwa or White Ra, you're not in the same zip code of skill level as HongUn & MC.


Or maybe I'm just that confident in my pvp.


"Yeah, I mean overall I'm a diamond ladder player, but man, my PvP is so godly I should be teaching MC how to hold 4 gates against Korean pros who have triple my APM!"

Does that sum up your view?



Nope, but feel free to make shit up!


If they're "free wins", even against an opponent of HongUn's caliber, and you're "that confident" in your PvP, then really you have a duty to go teach MC what he and the rest of oGs-TL have obviously failed at miserably so that next time he can advance and give us the NesTea vs. MC matchup we wanted.


My whole point I think people overrate 4gating in general from all the "nerfs" people want to do it. I didn't say I could beat MC or HongUn. Just that I consider 4gate a free win in general.

You never lose to 4-gate in PvPs? *bow down*


"random" advantage op yo.
Lose Early game - Cheese. Lose Mid Game - All Ined. Lose Late Game - OMG IMBALANCE. My Guide to Zerg LR.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
July 19 2011 11:33 GMT
#2520
On July 19 2011 20:23 Fosjoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 20:20 Sarang wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:19 Fosjoo wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:15 Tachion wrote:
On July 19 2011 20:15 Fosjoo wrote:
Bomber is good, but with no results, and a bo7 vs nestea who is concidered the best player in the world vs bombers weakest matchupp there is no way he can win. He will get faceraped like a mongolian hebrew infidel.. belive me.

ZvT is Nestea's weakest matchup as well. It won't be the highest quality of finals, but it might actually be close.

Bomber wont get to the finals, he has to face buyn and most likely losira, both who will rape that smirk of bombers face.. bomber is sucky tvz its almost pathetic to watch him play that matchupp but hey? its fucking imbalanced atm so i cant blame bomber. tvt buyn is hardcore good. no son you are fucking wrong u dildo he wont have a chance. gg.


The fuck is wrong with you?

Insulting players, balance whine, insults ... are you trying to set a record for bad posting in an LR thread?

Sorry it was a misstype, gona fix it.. not beeing bm just very angry at ppl who think bomber is the best terran atm.

Who are you responding to? Where in that set of quotes is anyone saying that Bomber is the best terran? You're nuts.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 18m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.