• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:19
CEST 18:19
KST 01:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10266 users

[TSL] Ro32 Day3 - Page 392

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 390 391 392 393 394 422 Next
KDN
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway96 Posts
March 26 2011 22:34 GMT
#7821
On March 27 2011 07:33 cujo2k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:32 Cytokinesis wrote:
Can someone give me quick answer, please? Was todays games on 1.2 or 1.3 patch? I thought they were played on 1.2 but friend says 1.3.

probably 1.3 since they hosted the rep via multiplayer I believe O_O

It was 1.3 according to the casters at the start of the stream.
Cush
Profile Joined September 2010
United States646 Posts
March 26 2011 22:34 GMT
#7822
my bracket has imploded on me
"That's not your main base Stardust.....Stardust.....that's not your main" Sayle
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 22:36:55
March 26 2011 22:34 GMT
#7823
On March 27 2011 07:30 St0chastic wrote:
Poll: Which series result today do you consider most shocking?

NesTea vs. Goody (121)
 
64%

Mvp vs. Adelscott (50)
 
26%

qxc vs. Genius (13)
 
7%

NaNiwa vs. Ret (5)
 
3%

189 total votes

Your vote: Which series result today do you consider most shocking?

(Vote): Mvp vs. Adelscott
(Vote): qxc vs. Genius
(Vote): NesTea vs. Goody
(Vote): NaNiwa vs. Ret



Yep, exactly my thought... I went 2/4 with my liquibets today, being right on the first 2 upsets, but I really thought that Nestea would win this round...

Naniwa vs Ret, I wasn't sure at all, I actually went for Ret only because of my heart, as he's TL ^^

But today's games were all a really good entertainment, I had other things to do today, but I simply couldn't get my eyes off the stream.

Thanks again TL for offering us another such awesome TSL.
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
March 26 2011 22:34 GMT
#7824
On March 27 2011 07:33 cujo2k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:32 Cytokinesis wrote:
Can someone give me quick answer, please? Was todays games on 1.2 or 1.3 patch? I thought they were played on 1.2 but friend says 1.3.

probably 1.3 since they hosted the rep via multiplayer I believe O_O


Patch 1.3 as I think that the new obs thing only shows with those replays. The old shakuras was in because the map pool was decided before the new shakuras hit the scene.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 22:35:34
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7825
On March 27 2011 07:29 Kazzabiss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 03:02 Kazzabiss wrote:
GoOdy will beat NesTea, QXC will beat Genius


calling it

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 03:02 Kazzabiss wrote:
GoOdy will beat NesTea, QXC will beat Genius


calling it



You don't have to point out you guessed right 200 times in a single thread. Jeez.



I'm glad Naniwa pulled through, at least I got one right today.
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7826
Yay Nani saved me from going 0-4
Kazius
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Israel1456 Posts
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7827
On March 27 2011 07:27 Kazzabiss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:21 Zozo wrote:
On March 26 2011 23:10 Zozo wrote:
Adel
Genius
Goody
Naniwa

I really hope Goody wins, he's a lot of fun to watch. It's gonna come down to how well Nestea controls his infestors, fungal on the vikings is key to win against Mr. Tank.


So I got Genius wrong, QXC is better no question, but for some reason I thought the korean would just proxy or 4gate all games successfully.

Tomorrow is looking amazing :D

What the fuck?

In (I think it was Italy), there's a legal (and hugely popular among the fans) semi-lottery thing based on the scores of the weekly football matches. An old lady won, when no one else could guess all the results of all the games correctly. She was asked how she managed to predict such results, when none of the greatest football analysts did.

... she replied "I just copied the results of last week from my son."
Friendship is like peeing yourself. Anyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling.
Influ
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany780 Posts
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7828
I really REALLY appreciate that a fan favorite zerg lost and this thread is not full off balance whines btw.
Loooui
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden348 Posts
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7829
On March 27 2011 07:31 Kvothe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:29 Tef wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:24 Kvothe wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:23 Kazzabiss wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:21 Kvothe wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:20 Shika wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:18 Owii wrote:
4 upsets?


Last game was hardly an upset.

I went 3/4 on my liquidbet tonight. Only missed on qxc's game, he has obviously improved by playing in europe.


You are somehow proud you called goody vs nestea, fluke of the century. Go watch some of Goody's matches on gosugamers, and then come back and seriously tell me he is at half the level nestea is.

What? How is he proud for one, and two, whaaaaaat? I also "called" GoOdy over NesTea because I'm smart


No that is called luck, Goody would lose first round in Code A 9 out of 10 times.


You seriously underestimate him. As most of his opponents do if they have never played him before.


I've watched many of his games on gosugamers, I thought he was a low tier amateur then, and I still think he is now. You say under estimated, I say many people watch his games and realize hes bad. I agree with that majority.


LOL

"low tier amateur"

Sure he dosnt have perfect macro, but his decision making is absolutely excellent. You think the low tier amateur just had luck this last week when he got teamliquid "tournament king" achievement?!

This was just another impressive performance by Goody.
Iamyournoob
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany595 Posts
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7830
I was actually expecting some "Koreans owning white dudes" as in IEM for example and then THIS. I can't say anything but that these results really surprised me - but in a damn positive way.

i was watching the whole thing with 4 friends - 3 of them who don't know starcraft at all. We had some beers and it was GREAT! The results and all the upsets just did the rest and ensured a great evening! Spreading eSports!
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7831
On March 27 2011 07:34 KDN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:33 cujo2k wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:32 Cytokinesis wrote:
Can someone give me quick answer, please? Was todays games on 1.2 or 1.3 patch? I thought they were played on 1.2 but friend says 1.3.

probably 1.3 since they hosted the rep via multiplayer I believe O_O

It was 1.3 according to the casters at the start of the stream.



You could see it was 1.3 by the design of the Observer tabs. In 1.3. you have addition race symbols in a coloured box. In 1.2. just a box and outside box behind the whole thing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Eurekastreet
Profile Joined November 2010
1308 Posts
March 26 2011 22:35 GMT
#7832
pbbly been asked a million times but....where can i watch the vods ? youtube link anyone ?
"2 cannons, it's not one cannons" - White-Ra
FidoDido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1292 Posts
March 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#7833
Im surprised there are no Zergs complaining today.
LGIMSeed FantasyToss~~ Hipster Seed fan before he made Code A
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#7834
On March 27 2011 07:35 Influ wrote:
I really REALLY appreciate that a fan favorite zerg lost and this thread is not full off balance whines btw.


lolol well thats because nestea lost due to some really retarded decisions especially in that game 3.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Homeless666
Profile Joined March 2011
Czech Republic50 Posts
March 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#7835
On March 27 2011 07:34 Piski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:33 cujo2k wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:32 Cytokinesis wrote:
Can someone give me quick answer, please? Was todays games on 1.2 or 1.3 patch? I thought they were played on 1.2 but friend says 1.3.

probably 1.3 since they hosted the rep via multiplayer I believe O_O


Patch 1.3 as I think that the new obs thing only shows with those replays. The old shakuras was in because the map pool was decided before the new shakuras hit the scene.


1.3 ..
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
March 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#7836
On March 27 2011 07:34 KDN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:33 cujo2k wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:32 Cytokinesis wrote:
Can someone give me quick answer, please? Was todays games on 1.2 or 1.3 patch? I thought they were played on 1.2 but friend says 1.3.

probably 1.3 since they hosted the rep via multiplayer I believe O_O

It was 1.3 according to the casters at the start of the stream.


At least the first serie was on 1.3. They didn't mentioned it for the other games as far as I know.
vdale
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 22:37:12
March 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#7837
On March 27 2011 07:31 Kvothe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 07:29 Tef wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:24 Kvothe wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:23 Kazzabiss wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:21 Kvothe wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:20 Shika wrote:
On March 27 2011 07:18 Owii wrote:
4 upsets?


Last game was hardly an upset.

I went 3/4 on my liquidbet tonight. Only missed on qxc's game, he has obviously improved by playing in europe.


You are somehow proud you called goody vs nestea, fluke of the century. Go watch some of Goody's matches on gosugamers, and then come back and seriously tell me he is at half the level nestea is.

What? How is he proud for one, and two, whaaaaaat? I also "called" GoOdy over NesTea because I'm smart


No that is called luck, Goody would lose first round in Code A 9 out of 10 times.


You seriously underestimate him. As most of his opponents do if they have never played him before.


I've watched many of his games on gosugamers, I thought he was a low tier amateur then, and I still think he is now. You say under estimated, I say many people watch his games and realize hes bad. I agree with that majority.


You are wrong. Goody has many flaws in his game, but he still defeats players who macro perfectly. No one cares if you think that someone is bad, if the one is winning tournaments left and right and defeating all top players (especially in TvT). I would bet on Goody in every TvT in the GSL, because you can't drop him and you can't play with mass marines against him and that's what all Koreans are doing right now. He also showed that he can take down the best Zerg players.
YoungNeil
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada328 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 22:37:08
March 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#7838
On March 27 2011 07:32 Cytokinesis wrote:
Can someone give me quick answer, please? Was todays games on 1.2 or 1.3 patch? I thought they were played on 1.2 but friend says 1.3.

Well, 1.3 has been out for a little while on the NA and EU servers, but I'm not sure if we actually know when these games were played. They were casted from replays, so it's entirely possible that the games were played on 1.2. Maybe one of the players or tournament organizers could tell us (or somebody might have seen a clue in-game, like the lack of a Khydarian Amulet option on a Twilight Council).

Edit: Different series could also have been played with different patches, if they weren't all played on the same day.
Cytokinesis
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada330 Posts
March 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#7839
Thanks. I was just curious why they didn't use new infestor (Ret especially) and my reason was because I thought it was 1.2. Now I guess it's just because they didn't think of it. (If Ret had used even two fungals in either game he lost it would have turned it completely around I think)
Ive seen people who dont believe in sleep count sheep with calculators that double as alarm clocks
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 26 2011 22:37 GMT
#7840
My bracket is done for, but I couldn't care less. What an amazing day!!
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Prev 1 390 391 392 393 394 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 70
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Liquid`Ret 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 254
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin729
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0101
RotterdaM96
Mew2King63
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 57m
Replay Cast
6h 42m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.