• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7979 users

[NASL] Players (final) - Page 47

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
4302 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 216 Next
Players such as Jinro, HuK, and Adelscott did not apply for this tour, so don't ask why they aren't on this list. DIMAGA, Kas, and LaLush turned applications in late so they will not appear either. Please take some time to learn who exactly applied.

Please inform yourself about who applied and who didn't.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
March 25 2011 09:55 GMT
#921
On March 25 2011 17:54 bennyaus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:36 yamato77 wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:16 Damian wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:27 yamato77 wrote:
Groups 4+5 look like Groups of Death. Damn, this league is going to be so good.

Group 4 ?????? I think it's much weaker than group 1 or 5 (which is only missing nestea, mc, mma, july and alicia :D)

SeleCT, Ace, Machine, and Catz? I would not want to be HasuObs lol. All of those guys are beasts.

I don't like 1 as much. I feel like Fenix and Sheth are pretty outclassed by TLO, Kiwi, and Moon. Then as far as those three go, I'd say they're pretty even, but I wouldn't pick any of them in a Bo5 over anyone I mentioned from group 4. I could be overrating Machine/Catz, but I don't think so.


Are you kidding? HasuObs is clear second in that group, behind Ace and in front of SelecT, Machine, Catz.



HasuObs is one of the most underrated players ever. He is probably not the favorite in this group, but it would be no surprice at all if he mangages to make second.

Machine seems overrated, if not for Incontrols constant "promotional state of the game mentions" he would not really be known by "the masses" (like Incontrol which is basically NOT known for his SC2 skills but for being a good commentator and state of the game).

I heard an Interview with Cloud yesterday on HomerJ's stream and he flat out said iirc:
"America has 1 good Zerg, thats Idra. I played Machine and thought he is not a good player."... He also said Kiwikaki is (iirc) "really not strong" and he mentioned Dimaga as probably the most talented Zerg in europe... ... I don't know, the whole interview seemed a little "anti USA" .

Is anyone else noticing this "split" between europeans and americans? I'm not talking of any sort of patriotism but people in the USA seem to not be really aware of many really good Europeans and there seem to be way less "smaller" US-Events (weekly tourneys and so on) to get to know more US-Players. This is kinda strange to me because TL is very USA/European dominated and you should imagine people get about the same knowledge base`?
Well, when looking at the TSL3 "qualifications" the US look kinda "bad" (way more europeans Qualified than americans... theres just Cruncher and QXC which actually got in whiteout an invite?)
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
March 25 2011 09:57 GMT
#922
On March 25 2011 17:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:16 Damian wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:27 yamato77 wrote:
Groups 4+5 look like Groups of Death. Damn, this league is going to be so good.

Group 4 ?????? I think it's much weaker than group 1 or 5 (which is only missing nestea, mc, mma, july and alicia :D)

SeleCT, Ace, Machine, and Catz? I would not want to be HasuObs lol. All of those guys are beasts.

I don't like 1 as much. I feel like Fenix and Sheth are pretty outclassed by TLO, Kiwi, and Moon. Then as far as those three go, I'd say they're pretty even, but I wouldn't pick any of them in a Bo5 over anyone I mentioned from group 4. I could be overrating Machine/Catz, but I don't think so.


Select, Ace, maybe.
Machine and Catz will be walkovers, they have next to no accomplishments.
Nifel
Profile Joined June 2010
706 Posts
March 25 2011 10:07 GMT
#923
On March 25 2011 18:57 JustPassingBy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:36 yamato77 wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:16 Damian wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:27 yamato77 wrote:
Groups 4+5 look like Groups of Death. Damn, this league is going to be so good.

Group 4 ?????? I think it's much weaker than group 1 or 5 (which is only missing nestea, mc, mma, july and alicia :D)

SeleCT, Ace, Machine, and Catz? I would not want to be HasuObs lol. All of those guys are beasts.

I don't like 1 as much. I feel like Fenix and Sheth are pretty outclassed by TLO, Kiwi, and Moon. Then as far as those three go, I'd say they're pretty even, but I wouldn't pick any of them in a Bo5 over anyone I mentioned from group 4. I could be overrating Machine/Catz, but I don't think so.


Select, Ace, maybe.
Machine and Catz will be walkovers, they have next to no accomplishments.


Sometimes it's just enough to be a good player y'know? While they might not have won many titles, they're among the better foreigners.

However, they're up against Select, and more importantly Ace. So they're in for a tough ride. To be honest, out of the currently announced players I don't see anyone taking a game off Ace.

imbs
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom320 Posts
March 25 2011 10:14 GMT
#924
On March 25 2011 19:07 Nifel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 18:57 JustPassingBy wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:36 yamato77 wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:16 Damian wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:27 yamato77 wrote:
Groups 4+5 look like Groups of Death. Damn, this league is going to be so good.

Group 4 ?????? I think it's much weaker than group 1 or 5 (which is only missing nestea, mc, mma, july and alicia :D)

SeleCT, Ace, Machine, and Catz? I would not want to be HasuObs lol. All of those guys are beasts.

I don't like 1 as much. I feel like Fenix and Sheth are pretty outclassed by TLO, Kiwi, and Moon. Then as far as those three go, I'd say they're pretty even, but I wouldn't pick any of them in a Bo5 over anyone I mentioned from group 4. I could be overrating Machine/Catz, but I don't think so.


Select, Ace, maybe.
Machine and Catz will be walkovers, they have next to no accomplishments.


Sometimes it's just enough to be a good player y'know? While they might not have won many titles, they're among the better foreigners.

However, they're up against Select, and more importantly Ace. So they're in for a tough ride. To be honest, out of the currently announced players I don't see anyone taking a game off Ace.


on machine i agree, but catz whilst creative is not a top foreigner by any means :c
Nifel
Profile Joined June 2010
706 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 10:19:38
March 25 2011 10:18 GMT
#925
On March 25 2011 19:14 imbs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 19:07 Nifel wrote:
On March 25 2011 18:57 JustPassingBy wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:36 yamato77 wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:16 Damian wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:27 yamato77 wrote:
Groups 4+5 look like Groups of Death. Damn, this league is going to be so good.

Group 4 ?????? I think it's much weaker than group 1 or 5 (which is only missing nestea, mc, mma, july and alicia :D)

SeleCT, Ace, Machine, and Catz? I would not want to be HasuObs lol. All of those guys are beasts.

I don't like 1 as much. I feel like Fenix and Sheth are pretty outclassed by TLO, Kiwi, and Moon. Then as far as those three go, I'd say they're pretty even, but I wouldn't pick any of them in a Bo5 over anyone I mentioned from group 4. I could be overrating Machine/Catz, but I don't think so.


Select, Ace, maybe.
Machine and Catz will be walkovers, they have next to no accomplishments.


Sometimes it's just enough to be a good player y'know? While they might not have won many titles, they're among the better foreigners.

However, they're up against Select, and more importantly Ace. So they're in for a tough ride. To be honest, out of the currently announced players I don't see anyone taking a game off Ace.


on machine i agree, but catz whilst creative is not a top foreigner by any means :c


I guess it depends on where you draw the lines. I'm of the opinion that he's good enough to be in this tournament. :D
Logarythm
Profile Joined November 2010
United States264 Posts
March 25 2011 10:34 GMT
#926
Tyler v IdrA is going to be....
*csi sunglasses*
Colossal.
Making bad decisions.
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
March 25 2011 10:38 GMT
#927
I really hope some of the top koreans are among the 25 remaining invites, or NASL would make a pretty big fool out of themselves with all the "the best players the world has ever seen" hype. Even it it means the koreans dominating, you can't really not invite them after marketing the NASL the way they did.

Personally I feel so far the invites have been a bit underwhelming, out of the 25 mentioned I can think of a couple who probably don't belong there. Guess we'll have to see what the final roster looks like to make accurate judgements.
Zim23
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1681 Posts
March 25 2011 10:40 GMT
#928
Where is Artosis?? This tournament is not legit until he's announced.
Do an arranged marriage if she's not completely minging, and don't worry about dancing, get a go-kart, cheers.
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
March 25 2011 10:44 GMT
#929
HasuObs isn't a better player than SeleCT, at worst they're at a similar level.

@ the person who said ClouD is anti american, I think that's true. He played, and lost a couple of games against qxc and made some anti american comments towards him as well.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 10:48:48
March 25 2011 10:46 GMT
#930
On March 25 2011 18:55 Velr wrote:
I heard an Interview with Cloud yesterday on HomerJ's stream and he flat out said iirc:
"America has 1 good Zerg, thats Idra. I played Machine and thought he is not a good player."... He also said Kiwikaki is (iirc) "really not strong" and he mentioned Dimaga as probably the most talented Zerg in europe... ... I don't know, the whole interview seemed a little "anti USA" .

Is anyone else noticing this "split" between europeans and americans? I'm not talking of any sort of patriotism but people in the USA seem to not be really aware of many really good Europeans and there seem to be way less "smaller" US-Events (weekly tourneys and so on) to get to know more US-Players. This is kinda strange to me because TL is very USA/European dominated and you should imagine people get about the same knowledge base`?
Well, when looking at the TSL3 "qualifications" the US look kinda "bad" (way more europeans Qualified than americans... theres just Cruncher and QXC which actually got in whiteout an invite?)
EU and NA banded together under the "foreigner" banner in SC1 because it basically was Koreans vs rest of the world.

This is still true for SC2 to an extent, but with the explosive growth of the scene, the continents seem to be strong and big enough to stand on their own. This obviously leads to some people (audiences and players alike) to only follow the scene closest to them - and maybe some GSL. You generally hear EU players talk about other EU players and the same is true for the NA guys. Internationally active players like Ret, Jinro and Idra being the exception.

This can lead to some crazy statements. Hell, I've seen people in the NASL thread hyping up legosu, while simultaneously admitting to not knowing who Kas is. :lol
The_Dark
Profile Joined October 2010
South Africa222 Posts
March 25 2011 10:48 GMT
#931
wheres artosis?
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
March 25 2011 10:51 GMT
#932
Whatever.. any thread about NASL is filled with hate posts because they didn't do it like you hoped.. it's sad really.
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
March 25 2011 10:55 GMT
#933
On March 25 2011 11:58 Scrandom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 09:40 Bobster wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:44 Scrandom wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:17 Bobster wrote:
Artosis doesn't have the results (Ro64 in GSL1?), unfortunately. Not sure NASL will have him invited on his fan favourite status alone.

Same with Grubby.


edit: to clarify, the only player invited so far without a tournament win under his belt is Moon, and his second place at the IEM WC put him far above Artosis/Grubby in that regard. All players invited so far also have an ELO rating at the TLPD. Artosis/Grubby don't.


Artosis could handle himself just fine against the players announced so far. And judging by the picks they aren't just gonna pick based on results otherwise it would be all champions of tourneys and no room for anyone who wouldn't normally get a shot.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with this. As I said in the very post you quoted, 24 of the 25 players chosen so far are tournament champions.

And most of them have won several.


edit: actually, if we're just going based on tournament wins, most of the Koreans who applied are bad choices, as only very few of them have won a tournament before.


Winning some random 50$ prize tourney doesn't count

Says who? You? :lol
dtz
Profile Joined September 2010
5834 Posts
March 25 2011 10:55 GMT
#934
On March 25 2011 17:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:16 Damian wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:27 yamato77 wrote:
Groups 4+5 look like Groups of Death. Damn, this league is going to be so good.

Group 4 ?????? I think it's much weaker than group 1 or 5 (which is only missing nestea, mc, mma, july and alicia :D)

SeleCT, Ace, Machine, and Catz? I would not want to be HasuObs lol. All of those guys are beasts.

I don't like 1 as much. I feel like Fenix and Sheth are pretty outclassed by TLO, Kiwi, and Moon. Then as far as those three go, I'd say they're pretty even, but I wouldn't pick any of them in a Bo5 over anyone I mentioned from group 4. I could be overrating Machine/Catz, but I don't think so.


I think Hasu would be quite happy to be in his group as of now to be honest.

ezekiel22
Profile Joined January 2011
100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 11:05:55
March 25 2011 10:58 GMT
#935
Everyone's asking for "Where is Artosis ?"

But now I'd like ask for you....
What is the last SC2 tournment in which he had played ( and winned ) ?

Is NASL either a SC2 competitive game tournment or simply a popularity tournment ?



Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
March 25 2011 11:07 GMT
#936
On March 25 2011 19:58 ezekiel22 wrote:
Everyone's asking for "Where is Artosis ?"

But now I'd like ask for you....
What is the last SC2 tournment in which he had played ( and winned ) ?

Is NASL a SC2 competitive game tournment or simply a popularity tournment ?



Fairly certain those arguing for Artosis think the latter, while those arguing for Koreans only are arguing the former. And everyone has their own idea of what the invites "should" be. So it obviously follows that not everyone will be happy with the selections, no matter what they do.


Personally, I'm convinced that a balance of the two approaches will yield the most entertaining and eclectic mix of players. :D And again, I've seen no one able to argue against my statement: more diversity than the GSL, more players than the TSL, more top tier density than MLG. :D
KonohaFlash
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1590 Posts
March 25 2011 11:07 GMT
#937
On March 25 2011 19:58 ezekiel22 wrote:
Everyone's asking for "Where is Artosis ?"

But now I'd like ask for you....
What is the last SC2 tournment in which he had played ( and winned ) ?

Is NASL a SC2 competitive game tournment or simply a popularity tournment ?





He commentates the highest skill level tournament in the world, and is almost always spot on with what players are doing in that tournament. He also plays in masters on the Korean ladder and has qualified for the 1st GSL and almost qualified for GSL3.

You're honestly not going to allow someone like him into the league? o_O
kukarachaa
Profile Joined February 2011
United States284 Posts
March 25 2011 11:21 GMT
#938
Artosis should easily make it even if some of u think he isnt not a good enough player ( you are wrong btw ), he has an enourmous fanbase, and i am sure nasl's # 1 priority is subscription revenue since it is a business after all and not inviting someone like artosis would be downright stupid.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 11:24:44
March 25 2011 11:23 GMT
#939
On March 25 2011 20:07 KonohaFlash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 19:58 ezekiel22 wrote:
Everyone's asking for "Where is Artosis ?"

But now I'd like ask for you....
What is the last SC2 tournment in which he had played ( and winned ) ?

Is NASL a SC2 competitive game tournment or simply a popularity tournment ?





He commentates the highest skill level tournament in the world, and is almost always spot on with what players are doing in that tournament. He also plays in masters on the Korean ladder and has qualified for the 1st GSL and almost qualified for GSL3.

You're honestly not going to allow someone like him into the league? o_O

I could absolutely understand not allowing Artosis into the league.


He commentates the highest skill level tournament in the world, and is almost always spot on with what players are doing in that tournament.
Absolutely agreed, he is a world-class caster. I'm sure the NASL would be thrilled to have him on board as a commentator.

He also plays in masters on the Korean ladder
There are 4000 Masters players in Korea as of this moment. Should they all be invited?

and has qualified for the 1st GSL and almost qualified for GSL3.

While that is a great achievement, I don't think this should qualify him for the NASL. It's too thin. o tournament wins, no money finishes except GSL season 1 (generally considered the weakest season by far) and no tournament since then. No ELO rating on TLPD Korea or International, no presence in the scene as a player.



But well, that's just my personal opinion. You can just as easily make an argument for him - big fanbase, profilic scene person, he might be "good enough", good backstory possibilities with his history etc. etc.

edit: then again, if you want only one of that type of player, inviting Grubby would probably be a better choice (especially now that Moon is also in), for all the reasons above.
cheesemaster
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1975 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 11:30:55
March 25 2011 11:23 GMT
#940
On March 25 2011 18:57 JustPassingBy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 17:36 yamato77 wrote:
On March 25 2011 17:16 Damian wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:27 yamato77 wrote:
Groups 4+5 look like Groups of Death. Damn, this league is going to be so good.

Group 4 ?????? I think it's much weaker than group 1 or 5 (which is only missing nestea, mc, mma, july and alicia :D)

SeleCT, Ace, Machine, and Catz? I would not want to be HasuObs lol. All of those guys are beasts.

I don't like 1 as much. I feel like Fenix and Sheth are pretty outclassed by TLO, Kiwi, and Moon. Then as far as those three go, I'd say they're pretty even, but I wouldn't pick any of them in a Bo5 over anyone I mentioned from group 4. I could be overrating Machine/Catz, but I don't think so.


Select, Ace, maybe.
Machine and Catz will be walkovers, they have next to no accomplishments.

Yea i dont even understand how machine and catz got in the league what was the reasoning for their choice? You cant just say oh they are good players so they got in. It has to be based off of something like accomplishments otherwise the selection process is just subjective. And if it is based of popularity then thats just sad i want the best players not the most popular ones (usually the best players are the most popular but not in this case if that was their reasoning)

Also KawaiiRice is questionable hes only had a few minor accomplishments hes also really young and still in highschool therefore i dont think he can devote as much time to the game as other "Pro-gamers" There is a few other questionable players but i dont really know too much about them and havent seen many of their games so i cant really judge. I knew there would be some EG members that i thought didnt deserve to be in the league on this list anyways though, thats just how it is when a team like this is so close to the league.

Edit: I dont count weekly tournaments as accomplishments really unless youve been dominating them every week against top players, winning 1 or 2 weekly 50 dollar tournaments really doesnt mean much alot of the top players dont even bother with those and this was advertised as a league with the best players. (already its looking like there are some players that most wouldnt consider top 50 in the world , including moon the only reason i didnt complain about him is because i think he could do fairly well in a NA tournament)
Slayers_MMA The terran who beats terrans
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
NeuroSwarm 187
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 51
Terrorterran 25
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 815
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 38m
Replay Cast
18h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.