• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:38
CEST 22:38
KST 05:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

[NASL] Players (final) - Page 43

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
4302 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 216 Next
Players such as Jinro, HuK, and Adelscott did not apply for this tour, so don't ask why they aren't on this list. DIMAGA, Kas, and LaLush turned applications in late so they will not appear either. Please take some time to learn who exactly applied.

Please inform yourself about who applied and who didn't.
Kreb
Profile Joined September 2010
4834 Posts
March 25 2011 01:13 GMT
#841
Update op with Race distribution please!
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
March 25 2011 01:19 GMT
#842
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.
One Love
DizzyDrone
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
March 25 2011 01:27 GMT
#843
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 23 2011 08:04 DizzyDrone wrote:
Confirmed players

8 EUR: 3 1 2 2
2 KR: 1 0 0 1
2 LA: 0 0 1 1
12 NA: 5 0 3 4
0 SEA: 0 0 0 0
1 TW: 0 0 0 1

25 Total: 9 1 6 9

Alternate Attax
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Darkforce
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Socke
+ Show Spoiler +

compLexity Gaming
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Cruncher
+ Show Spoiler +

Dignitas
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Naniwa
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Select
+ Show Spoiler +

Evil Geniuses
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Axslav
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Idra
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Machine
+ Show Spoiler +

Fnatic
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Fenix
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Kawaiirice
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Sen
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/TT1
+ Show Spoiler +

FXOpen e-Sports
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Sheth
+ Show Spoiler +

Meet Your Makers
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Cloud
+ Show Spoiler +

Mousesports
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Hasuobs
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Strelok
+ Show Spoiler +

ROOT gaming
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Catz
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Kiwikaki
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Qxc
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqOIVSPUV0k&feature=player_embedded



http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Slush
+ Show Spoiler +

Startale
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Ace_(Korean_player)
+ Show Spoiler +

Team Liquid
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Haypro
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Thelittleone
+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Tyler
+ Show Spoiler +

WeMade FOX
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Moon
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1838992664816&oid=194436183918377&comments


Updated my post on page 5 with the new players
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 01:45:52
March 25 2011 01:43 GMT
#844
On March 25 2011 10:19 Sleight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.

I bet you a hundred dollars you won't see Huk or Jinro in the next group.


+ Show Spoiler +
Hint: they haven't applied.
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
March 25 2011 02:20 GMT
#845
On March 25 2011 10:43 Bobster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:19 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.

I bet you a hundred dollars you won't see Huk or Jinro in the next group.


+ Show Spoiler +
Hint: they haven't applied.



You realize not all players have to apply in the open? Some players and teams were contacted directly, was my reading of the part where they said, "All players and teams not contacted directly need to submit public applications."
One Love
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 02:25:27
March 25 2011 02:25 GMT
#846
On March 25 2011 11:20 Sleight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 10:43 Bobster wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:19 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.

I bet you a hundred dollars you won't see Huk or Jinro in the next group.


+ Show Spoiler +
Hint: they haven't applied.



You realize not all players have to apply in the open? Some players and teams were contacted directly, was my reading of the part where they said, "All players and teams not contacted directly need to submit public applications."


You realize they said themselves I believe they aren't applying as they aren't going to play in it... (Jinro said that somewhere dunno bout huk)
When I think of something else, something will go here
dyr
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada11 Posts
March 25 2011 02:25 GMT
#847
Gonna be such a good league. I am stoked for this! I love how the Starcraft 2 community is uniting to allow more foreigner v Korean matches. It adds a new dynamic to matches which I think is great. Everyone wants to see if the foreigner scene can run with the "big dogs" and I most definitely think they can!
Play like a champion, no excuses.
Zim23
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1681 Posts
March 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#848
Well we already have a group of death (group 5). At least it doesn't have any Koreans.
Do an arranged marriage if she's not completely minging, and don't worry about dancing, get a go-kart, cheers.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
March 25 2011 02:53 GMT
#849
5 is getting pretty stacked already.

2 and 3 seem relatively weak.
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
March 25 2011 02:56 GMT
#850
RootKiwi ftw. I expect him to own own and own.
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
March 25 2011 02:57 GMT
#851
groupe 5 = groupe of death imo Nony fighting
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
Scrandom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2819 Posts
March 25 2011 02:58 GMT
#852
On March 25 2011 09:40 Bobster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 08:44 Scrandom wrote:
On March 25 2011 08:17 Bobster wrote:
Artosis doesn't have the results (Ro64 in GSL1?), unfortunately. Not sure NASL will have him invited on his fan favourite status alone.

Same with Grubby.


edit: to clarify, the only player invited so far without a tournament win under his belt is Moon, and his second place at the IEM WC put him far above Artosis/Grubby in that regard. All players invited so far also have an ELO rating at the TLPD. Artosis/Grubby don't.


Artosis could handle himself just fine against the players announced so far. And judging by the picks they aren't just gonna pick based on results otherwise it would be all champions of tourneys and no room for anyone who wouldn't normally get a shot.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with this. As I said in the very post you quoted, 24 of the 25 players chosen so far are tournament champions.

And most of them have won several.


edit: actually, if we're just going based on tournament wins, most of the Koreans who applied are bad choices, as only very few of them have won a tournament before.


Winning some random 50$ prize tourney doesn't count
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
March 25 2011 03:05 GMT
#853
On March 25 2011 11:25 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 11:20 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:43 Bobster wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:19 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.

I bet you a hundred dollars you won't see Huk or Jinro in the next group.


+ Show Spoiler +
Hint: they haven't applied.



You realize not all players have to apply in the open? Some players and teams were contacted directly, was my reading of the part where they said, "All players and teams not contacted directly need to submit public applications."


You realize they said themselves I believe they aren't applying as they aren't going to play in it... (Jinro said that somewhere dunno bout huk)



Whoops. Jinro said he would not compete in the MLG competitions if they interefered. He never said anything about NASL. A little bit of misremembering eh?
One Love
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
March 25 2011 03:05 GMT
#854
Yayy Ace!!
Dear Sixsmith...
feanor1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1899 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 03:08:37
March 25 2011 03:07 GMT
#855
On March 25 2011 12:05 Sleight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 11:25 blade55555 wrote:
On March 25 2011 11:20 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:43 Bobster wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:19 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.

I bet you a hundred dollars you won't see Huk or Jinro in the next group.


+ Show Spoiler +
Hint: they haven't applied.



You realize not all players have to apply in the open? Some players and teams were contacted directly, was my reading of the part where they said, "All players and teams not contacted directly need to submit public applications."


You realize they said themselves I believe they aren't applying as they aren't going to play in it... (Jinro said that somewhere dunno bout huk)



Whoops. Jinro said he would not compete in the MLG competitions if they interefered. He never said anything about NASL. A little bit of misremembering eh?

Jinro did not apply for NASL, at least he said he wrote that he didn't in the NASL Vods thread.

Edit for Quote

On March 17 2011 06:42 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
I wasnt comfortable with the times in combination with playing Code S games, on potentially the same day... Im not sure how I feel about the decision given how many koreans signed up anyway, but my reasoning was that Im not nearly as good at falling asleep at random times as most every korean Ive ever met seems to be (i.e they can play until 7, sleep 5 hours, wake up, play, sleep 2 hours after dinner and just be fine... Id end up with a wasted day).

Anyway, I dunno, its too late to change anything now and I have lots of tournaments going anyway.

Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 03:19:38
March 25 2011 03:18 GMT
#856
On March 25 2011 12:05 Sleight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 11:25 blade55555 wrote:
On March 25 2011 11:20 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:43 Bobster wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:19 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.

I bet you a hundred dollars you won't see Huk or Jinro in the next group.


+ Show Spoiler +
Hint: they haven't applied.



You realize not all players have to apply in the open? Some players and teams were contacted directly, was my reading of the part where they said, "All players and teams not contacted directly need to submit public applications."


You realize they said themselves I believe they aren't applying as they aren't going to play in it... (Jinro said that somewhere dunno bout huk)



Whoops. Jinro said he would not compete in the MLG competitions if they interefered. He never said anything about NASL. A little bit of misremembering eh?
So you're taking my bet? :D


edit: noooo feanor! Was going to make some easy money there. Oh well.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
March 25 2011 03:28 GMT
#857
Wow so awesome, Idra, Sen and Tyler in the same group :D
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 25 2011 03:37 GMT
#858
On March 25 2011 12:05 Sleight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 11:25 blade55555 wrote:
On March 25 2011 11:20 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:43 Bobster wrote:
On March 25 2011 10:19 Sleight wrote:
On March 25 2011 00:23 Sleight wrote:
EDIT: The last 5 revealed will include White-Ra and 2 Koreans. iNcontroL will be revealed in the 2nd to last group. I expect to see Tyler, Jinro, and Huk in the next 3 groups.



Self quote because I am so far correct. I made very specific predictions. Give me a little credit. I know how these NASL people think.

UPDATE: Jinro in next group. You heard it here first.

I bet you a hundred dollars you won't see Huk or Jinro in the next group.


+ Show Spoiler +
Hint: they haven't applied.



You realize not all players have to apply in the open? Some players and teams were contacted directly, was my reading of the part where they said, "All players and teams not contacted directly need to submit public applications."


You realize they said themselves I believe they aren't applying as they aren't going to play in it... (Jinro said that somewhere dunno bout huk)



Whoops. Jinro said he would not compete in the MLG competitions if they interefered. He never said anything about NASL. A little bit of misremembering eh?


Did you read the post above me now? lol someone not paying enough attention eh?
When I think of something else, something will go here
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
March 25 2011 03:46 GMT
#859
Some more great invites, Group 5 does seem stacked right now but it could very well change as so many more people will be invited.

Ace wouldn't have been a Korean i'd have invited, although i'll enjoy seeing him play vs SeleCT who has one of the best tvp's outside Korea
nart
Profile Joined March 2011
97 Posts
March 25 2011 03:50 GMT
#860
oh please, just list all the players already. There's nothing special giving out a few names a week. Just look at the GSL, they show all the names as soon as they're available, and they're much bigger than NASL. They have like 10 tournaments a year; I wonder how long it would take if they show a few names/week for every season.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1657
RotterdaM1016
TaKeTV 273
SteadfastSC213
IndyStarCraft 207
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1657
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 227
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC 188
RuFF_SC2 128
ZombieGrub96
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2571
Shuttle 432
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1135
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1017
Other Games
summit1g5282
Grubby2655
shahzam527
Beastyqt466
C9.Mang0202
ToD164
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.